Anne Working Overtime Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tantala
Tantala
271 Followers

What exactly was she planning?

"Cheers!"

A unison reply met Jean as she lifted her glass. Smiling she swept down her remaining champagne. She then put the glass down and got up to face the light- headed group.

"OK ladies and girls! Welcome to all of you. And a special welcome to Anne, Laura, and little Liz - the three latest students entering our special training program.

Also, a warm welcome to our specially invited guests this evening: Ms. Mary Roberts, Ms. Clare Wilder and Ms. Veronica Chambers."

Scattered clapping followed by some slightly nervous giggling. The introduced ladies joined in with broad, glamorous smiles.

"I hope all of you liked our idea for the theme of the party. Although everybody perfectly well know what our position in ordinary service is, I thought a roman slave theme could be fun and exciting for the evening.

As you see the service girls have these costumes created as a part of our client fantasy choices. What's new is that we now even have lady outfits in a matching style. And Deb here has used her excellent creativity all afternoon to create - or should I rather say recreate - this exciting set with classical roman chairs and tables.

So, anyone of you ladies who would like to play along; please follow Deb to the wardrobe, and she will help you change your clothes and dress you up in the costumes."

Jean was delighted to see all the ladies jumping to their feet and following Deb out. Pam and Carol were already dressed in their costumes, and remained half lying back in their chairs. The girls sat in a spacious circle in the middle of the floor, each with their glass of champagne.

They had all been chatting lightly already for a while, and almost all the guests had had several glasses, so the mood was rising rapidly. And so was the sensual tension.

Jean found she had been a little bit too pessimistic, almost as usual these days. She was a cautious person and liked to be well prepared with all the things she pulled off. Although she had assured Anne on several occasions, she had thought it would be kind of a challenge to create a suitable atmosphere - at least for the early part of the evening. But she immediately recognized there had been no reason to worry about that. Keen hunger was what she could read in everybody's eyes, and that was definitely not just for the fried chicken and fruit arrangement that Deb and Pamela had prepared as part of the set!

It was amazing! The first sessions she had organiseddidcome out a little bit slow from the start. But when the people started to know each other better, especially the part on the different sexual preferences, the hesitation evaporated, and everything was just fantastic! And now she felt confident about this evening as well. The idea about a theme for the party – which actually came from Pam - was a thing that helped relaxing things even more.

The ladies filed back into the room in their exciting costumes, each one looking better than the other, smiling even more glamorously at their cheering and whistling young admirers. Although it must have felt at least a little strange to show off in the boarded toga- like white coats, none of them showed any sign of discomfort or uncertainty as they with gracious steps moved up in front of them. When Jean gallantly waved for them to sit down, they found their places on the chairs with the natural authority that just came with the role they were playing.

It was clear to Anne that all the ladies, also those she hadn't seen before, knew this game very well. They relaxed and lifted their glasses lazily at the girl who went between them with an extraordinary genuine looking amphora of red wine.

The girls stayed with the champagne. And as a distinct difference from those ancient Mediterranean days, they were served by a young doll with a huge three- litre bottle as well.

"Now girls," Jean clapped her hands in her half- laying position, "I invite you to enjoy the party! I'd like to take the opportunity to thank Debbie and Pamela for their wonderful decorations, and for the drinks and the nice smelling food. And now I encourage all of you to have fun and really dig in! Each in her own way!!"

New giggling. Again even the gracious ladies joined in as an appreciation of Jean's invitation.

It didn't take long until the edges of those white, bordered coats had slipped more or less all the way up voluptuous lady thighs, and the girls had a free view to glistening, horny pussy lips in the shadows underneath.

Lazy legs were stretched graciously down to be welcomed by soft, worshipping young lips eager to show what they could do to a gorgeous, imperial mistress.

The heat was already like a deep vibrating tone in the room.

As the slave girl's lips, tongues, and hands moved upwards and grew more persistent, rounded soft thighs gradually opened more and more. Neatly trimmed bushes or sleekly shaved pubic bones were teasingly bared. Soaking wet pussy lips slipped apart in glowing anticipation. Unbearably slow red lips kissed their way upward, drawn by the sheer beauty of pure and genuine desire, and the hunger for mind- melting pleasure.

Jean had been burning hot already from the early afternoon, and felt the hormones cavorting throughout her body at the luscious sight around her. These parties were some of the most exciting things she could do. She felt her belly get weak from excitement as she watched Carol's expression when she opened her legs graciously to welcome the eager tongue of a sweet thing called Julia. Her companion gasped breathlessly and let herself sink back in the chair with heavy eyelids as the tongue snaked its way into the depths of her love channel.

Again....... A sweet, young tongue where it belonged!

Most of all Jean would have preferred to have Anne at her knees in front of her even on this occasion, of course. But she knew perfectly well that that would establish a definite impression of favouritism that she didn't want.... at least not yet. She had to remind herself that there would be plenty of possibilities to enjoy the fantastic skills of that amazing girl. Any time.... anywhere.....

She was so horny and impatient that her legs were widely spread in front of the flushed face of Doreen, one of the girls who just started her field operation. The girl had full access, and sensing her mistress' readiness and impatience to be served, swiftly got her head down into her crotch. The nose split her tiny bush, lips sealed themselves on lips, and then tongue sneaked in between lips! Jean too had to let out a trembling moan as the tongue moved almost directly to the right spots. Exactly what she was trained so carefully for! Soft hands came up to grasp her thighs and hips, pulling her gently into a loving hug that would let the tongue do it's magic with maximum effect.

Mouth heat again spread rapidly from a burning knot somewhere under her urethra and throughout her body all the way out into her fingertips. As she relaxed completely and closed her eyes, the sound of slopping tongue activity and strained moans from all around her filled her senses like som magic pleasure drug.

As the hormone flow rushed up and down her spine in escalating waves that nearly stocked the breath in her throat, she lolled in the ecstatic feelings, the whole magic experience of this incredibly erotic bliss.

No matter how many times she experienced it, no matter what circumstances, it always was the same thrill. And now matter what setting, what context, where.... or with whom! Well.... almost, at least!

Roman slave girls, physiology class, torture dungeon, boss- secretary games, back seat drivers... whatever!

It all gave the same charge, the same passion. The same feeling of power and supremacy that really got her going... every time. Only now she had still one crazier element to add to the experience... Anne!

She gasped again as the tongue started flicking her clit steadily from side to side, and soft girlish hands came up from under her thighs to start worshipping her nipples with gentle fingertips. As she absorbed the new increased level of stimulation, she eventually managed to raise her head to look for her favourite young trainee.

She recognised her crouched posture between the spread thighs of Ms. Wilder, her old friend from all the way back at the college of education. A new moan escaped her as she saw the expression on the woman's face. Man, did she get the service of her life! Even though Anne probably hadn't even started her deep tongue trusts yet, the lady's hips were working heavily against her face. And one hand already had a solid grip on the back of the girl's head, persistently messing up her already untidy hairstyle.

The horny view made Jean shiver, and she felt a gush of her juices flush into the hungry mouth of her own dear, hard working little one. A joyous moan came from down there as the girl gingerly consumed this elixir of pleasure in between muffled moans, focusing her efforts on a steady and regular titillation of the pulsing clit. She knew she did well, and that a firm and predictable stimulation – still with some small playful variations – was what would bring guaranteed results in a matter of minutes! The first of a long chain of explosions that would make this another memorable night of wonderful pleasure and joy.

To Anne the world around her was non- existent. Her new lady, Ms. Whateverhernamewas, was as succulent and wonderful as any woman Jean would bring along for her, and she was up to her ears in her devotion to bringing her the ultimate pleasure... and bringing it good!

She had started off with the usual technique of drawing her tongue up an down the length of the gaping slit, before diving in to focus her stimulation on the urethra and the base of the clit. The woman's response was swift and powerful, and in no time she had her hips and belly working on a level of twitching and shuddering that she had hardly seen before. Her full tits wiggled deliciously under the white toga, and Anne longed to get her hands on them to increase her lady's – and her own – pleasure. But for now, she had to concentrate on holding those bucking hips in position for her hard working lips and tongue, and leave the finer details for later.

The woman had a way of observing her skilful activities carefully with glowing eyes. As she did, her facial expressions changed according to the waves of pleasure flashing back and forth through her belly. Anne couldn't help peering up at that face in fascination, and then to try out how different tongue stunts affected that expression and the way the lips twisted and writhed. As she went on to a firm stimulation of the root of the clit the next few minutes, the face and hips seemed to take over all of the lady's bodily functions. Small squirts of pussy juice splattered the back of her throat as a response to a particularly strong wave of stimulation. And when she made the first few of her special deep tongue penetrations, she was nearly lifted totally off the chair.

She trembled uncontrollably, the other hand came down behind her head to yank her mouth hard down onto her pubic bone as well, and her breath stocked completely as she slowly pushed her head back and shot her cheek into the air, displaying all the strained blood veins and tendons in her neck.

A final, long gasp...

Then a mind- blasting explosion!

A long, throaty howl; and wild trashing! Hands grasping and pulling mercilessly on full locks of dark hair. The wild start of a totally wild evening!

All of the ladies had either already tried, or heard about Anne's special talents. So last few minutes all of them had kept at least half an eye on Ms. Wilder in order to find out for themselves, or out of pure curiosity. And all of them were hoping for an oportunity to enjoy the girl's gifted talents at least once during the evening, as Jean had more or less promised already.

Ms. Wilder's very vocal and visual confirmation of their expectations was a trigger to tip several of the other mistresses over the edge as well. The room filled with heated cries, bucking bodies, and whimpers of pain and excitement as the first wave of hair- tearing orgasms impacted.

To her surprise Jean could see Carol cry out wildly and blow her first load into the insatiable throat of her slave girl along with the first wave of ecstasy. Jean had gotten used to her friend being quite enduring, so she had expected her to need a couple of more minutes for optimal pleasure, like herself.

But a lot of things had changed when Anne came along. Clearly! She affected everybody... One way or the other! And her hallmark was her ability to break down all resistance before her victim even knew what hit her! Jean used to think it was because of her special oral talents only, but she now had a growing feeling that there clearly was something else too... something more. Something about that entire personality. She still couldn't figure out exactly what, but she already knew that this something held a key to success that was at least as important as the technical skills. Maybe even more...

Carol had been observing Anne and Ms. Wilder too. And that did it.... even for her! Even now!! Her slave girl Julia was good.... one of the best, in fact. She had more than half a year of field experience with the most influential and demanding clients. But still she wasn't Anne. And she hadn't even met the girl in order to start learning her special technique still.

Carol twitched and bucked around on her chair, and Julia stayed with her with all her excellent skills. The knowledge that that lovely girl this very moment had a torrent of juices and piss spraying her mouth was enough to build the melting sensation of an emerging climax in her own belly too.

There was actually no reason to hold back, so Jean got a firm grip of her own slave girl's head and relaxed completely as she let herself drift gently up towards the peak. The trick was to relax your hips and breathe normally. And then just let it happen! And let it hit you like a bolt of lightning!!

Those orgasms always were the most intense ones. And when her slave girl had experience enough to stay in position and keep her tongue exactly at the right spot when she lost control of her hips, and then all the way through the shuddering ecstasy, that's when you know what life is all about!!

Surely young Doreen had just started her field operation, but she had been in intensive training for months before that. So she should have all the skills required.

And she did!

Jean experienced an orgasm so violent that she had sparks raining all over her inner vision! A cracking firework making the millennium look.... like a candlelight evening! So intense, exhilarating and draining as she never thought she could get it from anybody but her own, beloved Anne. And still, mixed with the wild waves of ecstasy - somewhere far back in her mind - was this feeling that it in factwasgiven by her favourite darling; no matter who in fact sucked the orgasm out of her squirting pussy. Some strange way.... something about the way she was thinking of her.

Doreen was extremely encouraged by Jean's eruptive response to her oral efforts, and hung on for all she was worth to make sure her lady would stay in her ecstatic paradise as long as humanly possible. No effort, no pain, no exertion would be powerful enough to divert her from the task that life was all about! About giving unlimited pleasure and satisfaction to a lady like Jean Alden!

And that was exactly what got Jean going too. Beyond anything else... Sensing thistotaldevotion, the all- consuming commitment to the task of providing that kind of pleasure. This ultimate feeling that let her give herself completely over to ecstasy, just throw her head back, scream her heart out, and literarily flood the hungry slave girl mouth in blissful joy. Live with the spasms ripping through her body. Melt into the mouth glued to her pleasure source.

And then it was the additional spark created by this strange thing about Anne's personality. Even now, when she was with somebody else! This love, this admiration, this strange something - whatever it was - that made this girl unique. And made her pleasures complete.

Which actually made the pleasure complete to all the ladies that had been with her.

Jean let her hips live their own life in the rigid grip of Doreen's firm hands, and dance their way through the peak and on into the numbing relaxation phase. She hadn't had a go for two days, so she knew she would need just a short recovery period to be ready for the next scene, whatever her clever assistants had been thinking of.

Teambuilding was a marvellous thing!

It took another couple of minutes before all the ladies had been through their first orgasm of the evening.

As they lay panting and gasping all over their chairs – still with their service- girls head resting between their thighs - another girl with a cruel looking iron neck- collar went around between them with the amphora of read wine.

With shaky hands they lifted their glasses for refilling as those incredibly worshipping tongues nursed their pussies through the sensitive process of recovery with exceptionally fine tuned levels of titillation.

Jean took her time and fully enjoyed the exquisite wine – like always - as she let her body recover. Doreen's expert tongue kept up a gentle massage of the length of her slit. Sweeping flatly up and down with exactly the right push, and exactly the right distance from her oversensitive clit. Like she had learned so well.... and knew so perfectly.

The service girls didn't have their glasses refilled. Three glasses of champagne should get to them quite well, and anything more would affect their concentration and precision for the later parts of the evening.

And that, of course, was something that simply couldn't be!

Deb and one of the youngest girls brought in several new trays of fresh fruit. Grapes, oranges, strawberries and melons. And orange juice to enjoy after the wine. And from the hallway a smell of another bout of fried chicken legs seeped into the room, bringing a surprisingly convincing contribution to the ancient roman atmosphere the staff had strived to create.

Pam presented the refreshments as an intermediate relaxation course, and used the opportunity to announce an exciting performance for the next break. Then she once again encouraged everybody to enjoy the service.

The ladies relaxed, enjoyed the refreshments, and chatted lightly with each other. But it didn't take long until their impatient service girl had them breathing and trembling again. With well- trained expertise they searched for - and one by one found - the right moment when their ladies were over the soreness and sensitivity after their first service, and ready to take on the stimulation necessary to bring them back up in full heat again.

The young devotees had their own pussies tingling and dripping with pleasure, of course. And as they had learned so carefully all from the start, the way to get their own release was through the ecstasy of their mistresses. The more all- consuming the orgasm of their lady, the more satisfying the mental one that their own body would experience. Jean's rule number one!

And there was nothing like rule number two either! To dig into a wet and horny pussy! And not just any pussy!! The pussy of a lady who knew what she wanted. What she craved. What she needed. And how she wanted it! A woman who knew what a first class service should be like. Who knew exactly what she should expect. A lady completely trimmed with the tunes of her service girl's scales. A kind of a higher unity in perfect coordination. A perfect match. A perfect duet. Jean, at some point, had found it useful to compare it all with some conservative kind of table manners. Like a guest and a waiter knew the rules and the standards of their roles, so would a lady and her available service girl know. Just like the most natural thing. At least in the wonderful world that Jean had created.

Tantala
Tantala
271 Followers