Anne Working Overtime Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tantala
Tantala
269 Followers

Instead of worrying about her viewing pleasures, she prepared for the first tongue penetration.This was the right time for it.Definitely. A whole different feeling from the one with the fragile youngster up on the chair!

She straightened her tongue in her special way, letting the tip point slightly upwards, then burrowed inwards! All the way to the bottom. As far as she could reach! The lady stiffened. In a long breathless moment her body trembled violently, like she had been hit by a stinging whip! The hands that had been busy massaging her tits came down to grasp her head and tug it in closer and harder. The hips lifted themselves all but clear off the floor.

Anne withdrew her tongue wetly and went back to the clit for some more flicks. Then all the way in again. All the way!

That made both hands cling to her head with such ferocity that she thought her entire face would be squeezed into the depths of this magnificent pussy. She felt the soaked lips slip wetly over her cheeks almost up to her ears -

confirming what she had felt the whole time; this lady was succulent beyond anything she had ever been able to imagine. Measuring fully up to Carol and Jean - Maybe even better?!? This overwhelming combination of energy and elegance? Cool, distant beauty and wild, all-consuming passion. Rapturous craving to the edge of total selfishness. And almost beyond!? But still tearing her headlong with her into the flames of this nearly self-destructive ecstasy.

As she picked up a steady, very slow rhythm of her deepest penetrations, the body started tensing and trembling with mounting intensity. Laboured breathing transformed into hoarse gasps as the hips started buckling convulsively, greedily consuming the superhuman stimulation efforts. Racing up towards the ultimate peak!

And then the body lurched. Lauren squeezed her head back and yelled from the top of her lungs.

The orgasm hit her so violently it was almost frightening. Her shriek of ecstasy making the walls buckle as she kept sprawling over the floor with Anne hanging on for all she was worth.

Once again the girl displayed her superb qualities as a top grade service girl, staying in position and keeping up the clitoral stimulation with powerful tongue flicks all the way through her mistress' eruption.

All until she fell back powerless and panting, with a thin film of sweat shining on her forehead, still with Anne's head in a clamp-like grasp between the powerful thighs.

For a moment she lay there motionless. Then she suddenly started chuckling as she worked herself up on her elbows.

"Poor little darling" she whispered, reaching down to pull away the edge of her skirt covering Anne's forehead. Still holding her face firmly between her thighs, she caressed the girl's hair with gentle fingers. "You were just as good as I thought you would be. Just as good as I was told. No wonder Lana is totally devastated!" With another chuckle she looked up at her daughter. "Or are you coming around...?"

At the same moment there was a knock on the door.

Lauren sighed. "Lana, could you be a dear and answer it please?"

Lana had worked herself up in the chair and watched the last part of the lewd performance with shining eyes. Now she quickly got to her feet to obey her mother's urge. As she passed around the corner and out to the front door, she stroked the skirt down, presenting a fully 'respectable' front to whoever waited outside.

Anne was in the process of getting up from between the soft thighs, but was stopped by an abrupt grip with both hands on her head.

"Oh Anne dear, you just can't stop now" she groaned. "Keep going please. I need another cum to be able to clear my mind. Lana will handle the door, don't worry!"

The lady at least tried to be gentle as she used both her hands to hold Anne's head tightly down in her crotch. She struggled a little to find a better position before she could relax and sigh contentedly. Spread as wide as she could to the eagerly bobbing head, she let go of her merciless grip, closed her eyes and concentrated on the sweet hormone flow bursting out into her veins again. Just like an over-potent drug injection!

In the background they could hear the girl talking to somebody at the door, but none of them could make out any words. Then there was a silent click as the door was shut again.

Immediately the two on the floor forgot everything around them and focused fully on what they were doing. Anne dug her fingers in under the lady's body to get a good grip of her full, ripe buttocks as she kept feeding on the pulsing pussy. She felt the woman wiggle her ass lightly to settle comfortably down in her desirous hands.

Then a kind of hushed silence came down on them as they veiled in the sensations of mind-drugging passion, falling into a perfectly coordinated rhythm that clearly displayed how well they were adapted to the roles they had in this game. Lana was back on the couch, resting her arms and head on the armrest as she admired the display of devoted service. She could sense her mother's transition from being cool and relaxed to getting slightly tense and strained as she watched them. She wouldn't last long this time either, no matter how strong she would look normally.

Anne found an ideal moment to start her brutal tongue penetrations. First she kept alternating between that and som quick flicks over the clit, but soon the two of them found a rhythm with slow and heavy thrusts all the way to the very bottom of the woman's all-consuming soul. A couple of minutes of this had Lauren gasping and trembling as her massive ass globes bounced in Anne's hands. Her stocking-clad legs were spread widely open, and her hands alternated between massaging her nipples and holding on to the bobbing head to squeeze maximum pleasure out of the top quality pleasure-ride.

Lana slipped down on the floor and bent over her mother's face to whisper something to her. The woman responded by once again pulling her down for a breathless kiss. The only sentence Anne could pick up was something like "... then help me when I tell you". The girl nodded and stayed crouched over her mothers head as her body tensed more and more.

Another three minutes of this concentrated stimulation was what it took for the lady to reach a second orgasm, possibly even more violent than the first one. As she squeezed her head back to scream out her pleasure once again, her daughter went down and sealed her lips over hers, stifling it all down to some kind of guttural lolling. Anne caught a strong grip over the hip bones as the buttocks started bouncing wildly under her, driving her fabulous tongue home in a series of thrusts that no mortal women could survive. The thighs clamped in on her head so violently she thought her eyes would pop. Then her head was trashed around in the crushing vice as the numbing waves of ecstasy rushed back and forth throughout the convulsing body. A jet of pussy juice shot into her mouth, followed by several more. The powerful hands grasped her head with such force that she was sure all her hair was torn off.

That did it. Anne came too! Right the moment Lauren reached her peak, the orgasm impacted with such force that Anne almost doubled up between the powerful legs. She had to mobilise all her physical and mental strength to keep her tongue in place and fully buried as her body cramped with such intensity that it was almost painful. Another squirt of pussy juice drenched her tongue and interrupted her breathing even more.

But she managed! Once again she won a fierce battle between the forces of ultimate ecstasy and her own focus and discipline. Somehow she managed to get some air through her firmly buried nose, and hang on to her prize all the way through, until the body finally started calming down, and the crushing grip on her head relaxed somewhat.

Once again she had brought happiness and satisfaction to a strong and demanding mistress. The ultimate goal of her entire life. The one thing that brought happiness and satisfaction to her as well.

The phone on her desk rang, and Anne jumped in her seat. She had almost dozed off with her memories, her hand now firmly down her panties. Hastily she tore it out as she picked up.

Jean was on the line.

"Anne dear, how are you? Do you feel up to some service on short notice?"

Anne straightened up in the chair. She hoped Jean would call her for a session under the desk to satisfy her own needs. Sore jaws or whatever; in that case she'd be ready no matter what!

"I - I'm fine." Then she coughed. "You know I'm always ready for you!"

There was a short laughter at the other end. "You're lovely my dear... as usual! But this time it's not me. It's Claire Wilders. If you remember, she did me some favours last week, and I promised to pay her back. Now she's been on some kind of convention and says she needs you bad! Isn't that something?" Another short laughter from her boss.

Anne relaxed. She would much prefer to service her beloved lady, but she liked Claire, so that wasn't a problem at all. They had had several sessions since they first met at the infamous roman party, and she had felt greatly appreciated. The lady was a genuine burster, but not one of those who completely lost control of her bladder as she came.

"OK. When and where should I see her?"

"She would prefer to come up here. How about suite 4 in an hour? She's actually on her way!"

Anne almost jumped to her feet. "OK, I'm on it".

Was it the most powerful orgasm she had experienced in her life? The one she had when she brought Ms. Lauren Sommers over the peak the second time that night in the downtown hotel suite? Or had she experienced similar moments with Jean and Carol? What was the difference? Why had a woman like Mr. Sommers made such an impression? Could it be just because of the experience of being with her and her daughter at the same time?

Mmmm... no... Not likely. It must have been something else. Something she couldn't quite point her finger at. Once again her thoughts went back to that memorable night.

Ms. Sommers lay panting for quite a while after her second climax. Anne concentrated fully on licking her to a sensually gentle let-down, as usual avoiding all the sensitive spots, and sensing the appreciative vibrations of trust. The trust of a mistress who knew her slave girl was well enough trained to do it perfectly right. Even this part of a proper service. Not a single ripple in the gorgeous body revealing any concerns about her getting to close to any of the critical spots. Just an almost tangible glow of pleasure radiating from her. That alone enough to set Anne's submissive feelings on fire. Even though she hadn't been able to control her own climactic urge as a good service girl should do, she had felt the desire creep back in on her almost immediately. Making her hot for more pussy while her face was still buried in the woman's crotch. Or maybe just because of that! At least she could keep up the focus during the let-down after the orgasm without any problems at all.

All this turned out to be just the beginning of the fantastic night with the two women though. An appetizer for the real thing to come... back on the huge double bed in the other room. The champagne had taken effect, and they were much more relaxed with each other. Although Anne could still sense a little of the tension between mother and daughter, it was nothing like what it looked like when they met down in the lobby. She was also glad to see that they were not much of the lesbian kind either. In an incestuous way, that is. When they shed their clothes and hit the showers, they had problems even touching each others tits. They could kiss and exchange sweet caresses, but not much more than that. Anne had to do the lathering and rinsing of the gorgeous bodies, taking turns on her knees tonguing each of the two pussies just to keep the stimulation up. So, being mother and daughter it looked like the feelings between them appeared to be quite normal... luckily. Maybe a sexual relationship between them wouldn't have bothered her that much, but it certainly made things easier to know that things were this way. And both of them were definitely takers, not givers. Ms. Sommer's intention clearly was that that was the way it should be with Lana too, just as she had pointed out when they met down in the reception.

As they were on the huge double bed with Anne working patiently between Lana's thighs, the lovemaking for a while turned into something closer to a lecturing session as Ms. Sommers took on a role more or less as an instructor. She had been downstairs to sort things out with the reception, and make some arrangements for the room, and now she apparently was ready to spend a long time sharing her experiences on how to mentally open up, and physically relax to get the maximal enjoyment and satisfaction out of a love session. She even went on to emphasize the necessity of her using this kind of service to balance her everyday life in order to stay on top of every situation she might face, both as a student and later as an assisting manager in her mother's company.

"You know, a girl like Anne here can help you with those physical need in any way you want it, and how often you should need it" she continued.

"Take out all of your sexual energy on her. That's what she's here for. And that's what she likes best. The stronger the better! They love you more the more crooked you get!" The last part she added with a snug smile down at Anne.

"It's hard to believe it sometimes, but I've seen it over and over again since I discovered this part of our wonderful world; When you've got what they want - and both of us certainly have - there's no limits to what you can do!" She had to sigh deeply before she continued.

"Enjoy her excellent service when you do your homework, or as you go to sleep at night. Release the wild sides about yourself by using your imagination; by playing erotic games of mistress and slave, of humiliation, by sitting on her face, having her tongue your little back hole, make her crawl at your feet in deep submission, and all those delightful things that can be done with a really devoted service girl. And still there is the..."

Lauren's monologue was interrupted by her daughter's third orgasm of the night! She had been laying almost motionless, trying to focus on the pleasure and her mother's words. But the images drawn up to her were just too much for her to take. She came violently into Anne's hard working mouth. Also this time before Anne had been able to try her special penetrations.

Her orgasm was powerful, though clearly more exhausted. Her body bucked feverishly in Anne's persistent grip, but her energy was inexorably running out. Another thing to distinguish the younger, inexperienced ones from the rest. Her mother would plan her energy according to how many peaks she would want to reach over a certain amount of time. Then make sure she would stay on top until her final, orgasmic blast, sinking into oblivious sleep in a state of perfect satisfaction.

The youngster took the pleasure she could get as soon as she was capable at all, aimlessly draining her energy into a kind of restless exhaustion instead of a relaxed satisfaction. Oh yeah; she had a long way to go until she was one of Jean's ladies! Those women were thinking quality instead of quantity. That's how they had come to reach the obvious conclusion that the oral service given from perfectly trained service girls was the best sex that could ever be had. For everyday satisfaction, that is. Anne knew that many of them had husbands, and were also enjoying other sexual relationships, but those were considered more like an extra colour in their life. Things to add to their happiness and spark up the everyday life, not what would bring them the deep and relaxing sexual satisfaction. That was what Anne and the other girls were there for; and what they enjoyed most of all too.

Lana was asleep almost before her final orgasm subsided. The hands on Anne's head slipped powerlessly down, and her mother gently put them to the side as she helped Anne up from between the limp thighs. They put a blanket over the sleeping feature and left her to her recovery beauty sleep.

"Now I'd like us to start playing for real," Ms. Sommers smiled as she gently pushed Anne down on her back. "Are you ready for me?"

Anne couldn't be more ready. She literarily drooled in anticipation as the lady straddled her body and knee-walked up the mattress as she unclipped the skirt from around her waist and threw it across the bed. As Anne got a firm grip onto the shirt-clad hips, the woman resolutely sank her delicious pussy down on her mouth in one gracious movement, even faster than the girl expected.

"Oh Miss Sommmmmppphhh..." was all the girl managed to moan as her moth was abruptly sealed. Then the flakes of the freed shirt fell down over her face to build a formidable tent over her. In a flash she could see a pair of bulging tits bounce deliciously as the woman worked to find an optimal position on the happy face. As the slippery pussy lips all but engulfed most of her face, she couldn't resist the urge to slip her hands up to find those soft globes and start massaging the stiff nipples. At the same time she sank her tongue into the depths of the succulent wetness to meet the weight of the heavy hips. The combined attack made the luscious body shudder and a breathless gasp came from somewhere up there. And the demanding pussy squeezed even harder down on her.

Anne trembled from joy. From sheer bliss! There was something about this lady that was completely irresistible. This something that she had been wondering about before. But also this tremendous drive for pleasure. This selfish but loving quest for the ultimate rapture. A love so overwhelming she was burning with desire to make this woman the happiest one in the world. She used all her skills to give her the best and wildest tongue-fuck she would ever experience, squealing with joy as she did. At the same time she continued the soft kneading of the stiff nipples up there. The result of this massive attack was excruciating, and in just a few minutes the lady suddenly stiffened and gritted her teeth as ecstasy hit her once again.

"Ooooooaaaaahhh!! It started as a hiss but ended in a pitched scream. Lauren crouched her back and grasped hold of Anne's head as she rode through the waves of pleasure with violent hip-bounces. The hair was once again almost torn off her head as the girl's face went still deeper into the wonderful wetness of the succulent pussy. Small squirts of tasty pussy juice filled her mouth and threatened to drown her as she struggled to keep up her powerful trusts. All of it designed to keep up a maximum level of ecstasy for as long as possible.

"Ooooh Anne! Ooooh yeah! Yoouuuuu!!!"

It was an incredibly long and deep orgasm. One of the best both of them had ever experienced. With exactly the kind of deepness that filled Anne with fulfilment and happiness; with the feeling of a higher unity with the body that had it for her. Could there ever be anything as fulfilling as that? Neverever!

The woman's body went into a series of shudders and convulsions that signalled the entry into the last part of the eruption. Anne concentrated intensely and tried to find the right moment to ease her powerful trust down into gentle, loving caresses just around the entrance to the vagina. The moment her beloved lady could take no more and the rapture would convert into tickly soreness.

Once again she succeeded and was rewarded by a sigh of contentment as the woman calmed down and the pull in her hair relaxed. She had to resist the urge to burrow in all the way to the bottom again out of sheer happiness. That was how wonderful this body - this entire woman - was to her.

Tantala
Tantala
269 Followers