Anne's Adventures

Story Info
How Anne's life falls into place.
2.6k words
3.54
41.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Anne. I am an attractive intelligent 24 year old living in Manhattan. I love living in Manhattan. It is fun and you can usually find people of all sorts here. Sure, it is expensive to live here but due to the hard work of my great-grandfather, I don't need to worry about it.

I grew up in Ohio, in a very sheltered environment. I lived with my parents and siblings and had a lavish lifestyle with chauffer driver car and all the associated goodies that come with money. But luckily, I was sent to New York to attend college. There, I found out how much I had missed out in life! Shelley was the ultimate party machine and she taught me a lot and held my hand when I got my nipples pierced.

After college, my parents insisted that I marry Chad "Old Money" Pembroke but I was hooked on the good life. One date with Chad taught me that he basically needed a breeder, spitting out a baby every 2 years till there were 5 runts running around the house.

Luckily, my grandma came to my rescue. She felt that I was still too young and that I should work for a while. Well, calling it work would be an insult to 99% of New York City's population because all I did was attend the weekly foundation meeting (we discussed grant applications for money from our family foundation) and spent 4-5 hours a week reading the applications and reports. That left me enough time to shop, eat out, hang out and my favorite - "Thursday Romp".

You see, Shelley taught me a lot but not all. I went a few steps beyond her, rings in my clit, pussy lips (one each in outer, 4 each in inner), belly button and a tongue stud. I also collected a small harem, guys with stamina and drive. The deal with them was simple, they would come over to my place every thursday morning and fuck me till they were completely drained and exhausted. They must not have sex with anyone else and not do any kind of drugs. And I helped them with many things, getting job, loan guarantees etc. I did not discriminate. White, Black, Hispanic, Asian.... I had all kinds. I started with 3 but soon I was up to 10 when I decided that I needed a truck to bring in all the condoms! (Pills never suited me). So, I got my tubes tied. Drastic step but it lead to another discovery. I *loved* cum. Eating it, drinking it and most importantly, drowning in it. I ended up recruiting even more guys.

I would start my thursdays with a good shower, shave and enema and lube myself. I would lay a plastic sheet on my bed (huge custom thing, twice the size of a King) and lay myself naked on it. All the guys had keys to my place and they would start coming in around 9:30am, usually in twos and threes. They would drop all their clothes in the living room and then enter my bedroom and proceed to fuck me. Usually, the first two are Raul and Chang (expert cunt lickers). On rare occasions, Joe would make it early and rim my asshole (before any cocks have gone in). Usually, the last man would leave by 9pm and I would pass out soon after, waking up on Friday covered in cum, sore and hurting. I would eat as much cum as possible to compensate for lack of lunch and dinner the previous day. Yum...
I can accomodate 2 cocks in my cunt, 2 in my mouth and one in my ass. During the midday lull, fisting my cunt is always fun as well as pulling my clit ring till I was in a blur of orgasms. I liked pain a little bit. One thing that Shelley could never teach me was drinking piss. Her motto was "A dick can only give necter".

Anyways, Shelley called me and said that she was coming to NYC for a visit. Yay! She was living in LA and working very hard. It had been 3 years since we saw each other last. It was decided that we shall meet for breakfast at 9am on thursday after all her meetings were done. I so desperately wanted to show her my harem and perhaps be fuck-sisters for the day. I told my guys to come at 8pm, so that I could tease her the whole day before surprising her. I was giddy as a schoolgirl.

Thursday comes and Shelley walks in wearing a business suit. We hug and kiss and start catching up. Pretty soon, I wanted to pull out a gun and ask this woman in front of me what she has done to my Shelley. She went on and on about how segregation is good, Blacks are lazy, the civilization is declining.... My heart was crushed. After breakfast, we went shopping for a while and I faked an emergency and ran back home where I simply dissolved in tears. Why? Why did it have to happen to such a wonderful person? Shelley may have been a party girl but she was a great person. Not a bad thought towards anyone. And here was the new Shelley, morally corrupt in the guise of being good!

I slept for a while and when the clock chimed 7, I woke up, half wondering if I should call off tonight's fun. But then, I said "To hell with the new Shelley". I got ready in a hurry.
This was the first time that everyone showed up together. I had to get hot in a hurry! Luckily, Raul and Chang were at my cunt, lapping away while Joe rimmed my asshole and Sam bit my tits and nipples a couple of hundred times. I was steaming. Somehow, that day seemed even more erotic than usual. There seemed to be more cum and cocks were harder and longer. Finally, we were done at 4am! They quickly showered and left. Unusually, I stayed up, playing with my body and all that cum that I did not swallow, luxuriating in the feel. I wondered if one day I would be able to drink every single drop of cum and not let it fall anywhere....

I woke up with a start around 7am. There was someone in my living room! Luckily my bedroom door was closed. Suddenly I remembered. It was Neil. I had asked him to water my plants ages back when I was planning on spending some time in Maine. Ooops!

Anyways, it sounded like he was done, putting away the watering can, plant food and trimmers. Very meticulous guy. I was wondering if I should go into the bathroom now or wait for him to leave when my door flew open and there he stood...

For a moment he stood there, frozen in shock while I lay frozen in bed, cum oozing out of my cunt and ass, a well fucked tart. Then he started walking towards me, a firm resolve on his face. I cringed, fearing that he would slap me, but he kissed my forehead, licking up the cum! Eyebrows were next and then eyes, cheeks, nose, mouth and chin. Then he stopped. My tongue refused to say anything. He dropped his clothes. All of them. He had a nice body, muscular, strong arms and a dick that was longer, thicker and harder than anything I had ever seen! He knelt between my legs and started licking up my cunt, but what he did next blew my mind!

He pulled open my anal ring and sucked the cum out of my ass! I had an orgasm like no other. When I came down, he smiled and said "Which hole?" I pointed to my pussy. Yes, I can take two cocks in my pussy. Normal ones. Not the one that Neil had. I knew there was going to be trouble the moment the head went in. When he hit bottom, I was in pain. But I was turned on! I just did not care. He fucked me so hard that I was sure that surgery would be required but I couldn't stop him. My orgasms would not let me. Finally, after a long time, he stopped. His cum filled my cunt. He kissed me and said "Did you like it?". I just smiled.

Soon, we were in the shower, cleaning each other up. I blew him and tasted his cum. He took me to his place for lunch. We talked. He told me that he cannot date a normal girl. I squeezed his cock and said "Naturally". He said "No, I am a slut lover. Only love sluts. I have been noticing your guys for some time. Last night I was very surprised that they came so late. So, I decided to water your plants early, figuring that you changed your plans and forgot to tell me."
I smiled and said "I am a slut. And I am single. Can I be your girlfriend?" His eyes lit up and he kissed me and said "I do not expect you to change anything except let me help you get ready every thursday. I can be there when the guys come or hidden in a closet or back here. All I care about is that you should be happy."

Within the week, he moved in with me. I introduced him to my harem as my boyfriend and explained that nothing had changed. But soon, new things started happening. Neil was friends with many strippers in NYC. They all treated him as a brother though sometimes they would commit incest. Always with condom though... One time a stripper (Nancy) came for a visit and her cup size must be W or X. Her tits were *enormous*. She wanted incest. Soon she was taking Neil's monster in her cunt like a fuck champ. And I surprised myself by wrapping my lips on her mile long nipples and then eating her out! After she left, I asked Neil if I was bi. He said "I don't know. Perhaps it was a heat of the moment thing. Why don't you try and see?" He arranged for me to meet up with a couple of strippers and we had a good time. Perhaps it was time to assemble a second harem....

Meanwhile back in Ohio, my parents were trying to get me to meet a few more "Old Money" bachelors. After quite a few angry phone calls, I agreed to meet 2 of them at a social event back home. My mom kept raving about John Windemere and said that I would live like a queen if I hooked John (And what would happen to my harem?). The second choice was Kenny Langford and even though he had tiffs with his family and lived in NYC, he was a successful banker and would make a good match. I hated the idea of getting married but the Abbington daughters only get their big trust fund after marriage. So, here I was, dressed to the nines, politely listening to John Windemere while he yakked on about his company and good deeds and church when my mom said "Excuse me. I hate to barge in but daddy would like to meet you in the Alexandria Room". I was thankful to my mom for rescuing me but I knew that the other location is going to be no better... As I reached Alexandria Room, dad stepped out and said "He is very polite. I think you will like him." Yeah right!

Tells you how much I know... I walked in and there stood Neil! What??? We both stood there for a moment before hugging each other. I said "Janice Annette Abbington" and he said "Kenneth Neil Langford". We both laughed and kissed. To the shock of my parents, we announced our engagement a hour later. The wedding took place 2 months later. I wore white. My rings and studs were taken off by Shelley. Yes! Her faith in all that morality crap was destroyed when her pastor was discovered not only fucking most of the women of the congregation but quite a few of the men too.... She apologized profusely and we are best friends now.

Our wedding night, Shelley held my asshole open while Neil managed to bury his bone. It hurt. But that was the only way to give him some virgin territory. Shelley took over my harem while Neil and I went on a long honeymoon. Due to all the airport security, I took off all my rings and studs. All the holes filled up quickly. Alas! And after the month-long honeymoon I was eager to get gangbanged. Upon returning to NYC, Neil told me that he wants to have a "special ceremony". I smiled and said okay.

The next saturday, (after cancelling the thursday), we drove to Neil's family estate on Long Island. Neil said "This is very secluded and secure area. Please do as I say. Don't worry." We got to a cottage and went inside. There was a wedding gown, white but not what you think.
Neil helped me dress up. Insane stilletto high heels, stockings and gown. All white. The neckline plunged all the way to my clit. Whole breasts were exposed. Naked back and half my butt was in full view. Slits all the way to the waist along the sides and back and the front too! A horse drawn carriage stood outside to take us to the main house. Neil had to help me walk because of the shoes. Facing us were 20 girls, stark naked but for clit rings and high heels. They were my bridesmaids. They all kissed me on my nether lips and took me inside. At the alter stood Nancy, dressed only in a 1/4 cup bra to hold her tits in place. Around the room was a large group of guys (my harem!) and Shelley looked devine in 20 or so piercings all weighted down with large pendants. Neil and I stepped up to the altar and started sucking on Nancy's nipples. It was really erotic. Nancy said something and then asked me "Ring?". I smiled and said "Anal". Soon, Neil was buried in my asshole. Hurts! But I enjoyed it. Then she asked Neil for a ring and soon he had strapped a collar around my neck. I was turned on... Then I heard Nancy say "... and to prove that the slut lover is really marrying a slut, pay homage to me." I lay on the floor and Nancy had her cunt in my face. I was about to start licking when a stream of piss started flowing. I started drinking and I did not gag! I was proud of myself...

The weekend was amazing. Neil and Shelley stayed in one corner and fucked like bunnies. Me? Well, there was my harem and my bridesmaids and Nancy too. I drank everyone's piss and got fucked royally. On sunday, one of my bridesmaids pierced me all over to replace the lost holes.

Shelley moved in with us. She and I were fuck sisters every thursday. Neil helped me recruit my bridesmaids into the second harem. He also took my collaring seriously, taking me on many adventures of pain and submission. He got me a tattoo of a dragon grabbing his tail around my asshole. Shelley and Neil held my hands when I got it.

Epilogue

Shelley, Neil and I are still living together after 10 years. Both sets of parents have given up on grandchildren from us. Both harems are doing well. I am still Neil's property (except thursdays). And every time he invades my asshole, it hurts. But I enjoy it.