Anne's Fantasy... or Mine?

Story Info
He submits.
6k words
2.94
18k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ONE

I was shocked, and to be honest, also little annoyed. My love, my wife Anne, my dear little girl, asking for such an outrageous thing.

She watched me intently, and softly, but with an earnest frown on her pretty face, said: "I am serious, John. I am very serious."

...

In reaction to my extended silence she nudged me on. "Well... what do you think?"

But I was still shocked, so I poured myself a big glass of Scotch. Her proposition was outright debasing, even gross. So I took a large gulp and answered honestly, and maybe a bit rude: "I don't think so... if you don't mind, I'd rather say 'no'"

"But John, you love me..."

"So?"

She looked deep into my eyes, as if to assess her chances. I sensed anxiety, fear to lose my love. Then, while she kept looking up at me, she took a deep breath and with a rather thin voice spilled it out: "I've had these thoughts ever since we met."

"Why... You never told me...."

"I always feared this might ruin..., I mean..., make you stop loving me. I couldn't bear that." I noticed wetness welling up in her so beautiful eyes. "But," she continued, her voice trembling now, "those feelings... you know..., sometimes they are so strong..."

So I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. "How could I stop loving you?" I asked. "Come here, my girl, let me kiss you."

But there was a hesitant retreat, followed by her begging voice: "I would enjoy it so much, John, please..."

I poured myself another glass, a big one, and drew her against me, embracing her like a frightened child. Finding her mouth, we kissed. I fumbled with her blue blouse, feeling the softness of a breast. She moaned...

It made me want to kiss that breast.

But she stopped me, gently pushing my hand away, and asked: "Not now, John, first say it, tell me, would you do that for me? Just once? Please..."

"I took another swallow from my glass. It's always been difficult to say 'no' to my Anne.

She noticed my hesitation and pushed on further. "I've had that urge for so long, John, please..."

"Urge...? Anne, you have it even now?"

"Yes...," she nodded, "Even now. It's... it's like a wrecking imagination. But it makes me so hot. Please John... please, you would make me so happy." She closed her eyes, throwing back her head, letting her beautiful black hair fall luxuriously behind her. As always it made her indescribably irresistible. I knew that I would not be able to refuse her anything... not now, not ever...

So I was lost.

And to my own alarm, I actually appeared to be a bit aroused by those strange ideas of hers.

So I gulped down another mouthful of booze, which I needed to give me the courage to ask, although a bit timid: "Any one... eh... I mean... in mind? Someone I know?"

Immediately she opened her eyes wide, and smiled as if I had liberated her. Then, she bent over to me and, almost conspiratorially, whispered: "Ruth."

I was taken aback. Ruth is a former girlfriend of mine. We used to neck in my car. I remember well that I always wanted more, but that she never agreed. So nothing serious ever happened and I gradually lost interest in her. "Why her?" I asked, now feeling a bit light headed. "She would never do a thing like that. And I finished with her long ago." Then, almost like an afterthought I added: "Apart from that, she's married to Dan."

"So? We're married as well, aren't we?" Anne said, smiling wickedly. And, with her eyes shining like those of a child being promised a treat, she continued to whisper: "I asked her to bring her husband as well."

Now I was really shocked. "You asked what...? What did she say? And Dan?! What do you think... I'm not gay."

Anne's eyes sparkled. "Who cares."

"I do."

"But I don't," she said, smiling seductively. "On the contrary. It would give me an extra thrill." Seeing how the blood had drained from my face, she hugged me and again whispered in my ear: "I like to frighten you. It gives me a kick."

I felt a little disoriented. Putting down my now empty glass, I thought I must have had too much to drink. In the bottle on the little table before us, not much remained. Whisky usually does not sit easily with me when I drink such quantities so quickly. She knows. She must have prepared me by putting that bottle before me. Hearing myself speak, I asked: "All three of you against me then?" My voice was a note too high. I had definitely become aroused by now, notwithstanding, or maybe because of that combination of whisky and those weird ideas.

Anne did not hesitate and nodded. "Yes, my love, all three of us. That's the whole point. But we would be in it together."

Silence.

For a long time.

Retracting my arm from around Anne's shoulders I stared at the bottle and my empty glass on our little table. Anne began to caress my hair.

I let my imagination run on like a silent movie, seeing my self and Anne as the star actors. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. I could see it might have advantages to serve three people as their object of lust. I guessed there'd be some unusual pleasure in it for me as well. My member began to stir in my pants. However, my mind made a last ditch attempt to resist. "But they aren't swingers... not as far as I know." It sounded lame, and spoken with a slightly thickened tongue.

"Neither are we," Anne smiled. And now it was she who kissed me. Then softly she begged: "Don't let me down John. Don't let me down." And she started to slowly caress the bulge in my pants.

Against all odds, Anne's crazy fantasy, combined with whisky and her enticing hands, seemed to melt away my misgivings. It was quite obvious to both of us, that Anne's idea had evoked in me a certain erotic interest. Although this made me feel a bit disconcerted, Anne's bizarre fantasy definitely had a bewitching power.

So I took the leap, and kissed her mouth.

The kiss was long and passionate. But the fantasy gradually took over, distracting me from her captivating scent. She sensed it and allowed me to disentangle from our embrace. Thus we remained silent, sitting next to each other, like a couple of uneasy teenagers, not knowing how to continue. I decided I'd had enough to drink for the day, fearing it already clouded my mind, and that it made Anne's proposal more appealing than it really was. I stared out of the large sliding windowpanes opposite our couch. The leaves were coloring. "Maybe we should wait a bit. Until winter or so," I proposed hesitatingly.

Anne didn't speak. But she knew I had yielded. So she got up and poured herself the last bit of Whiskey.

"No."

It was a short and definite answer. Sometimes Anne can be quite cocky. And this obviously was one of those occasions. I always enjoyed her presence, her body, her love, but I had to watch out for her mind.

TWO

More than a week had passed since Anne had confessed to me that erotic fantasy of hers. More than a week had been given to me, to play with her mad idea. I knew that she could have an unbending will. And I also knew that she's always been a bit controlling in matters of sex. It never bothered me. Not until she came up with those thoughts. I should have seen them coming. And let me be honest: by now her desire, stemming from this crazy prospect, had by now undeniably become contagious. Even to me.

"Please undress, John. Time is up."

"What... here? In our living room? Shouldn't we..." But my words were cut short by a resounding slap on my face. "There is no 'shouldn't we' for you tonight." she said with a surprisingly sharp voice. It shook me. She'd never been like that before. But anger did not rise in me. I realized that my time was up indeed, and that today things would be different. Quite different.

She stood opposite me, her pretty face transformed by a sudden wanton lust. A slight panting made those alluring breasts of hers dance before my eyes. And even though her sudden metamorphosis has given me shaky knees, she had also awakened butterflies in my belly. So, although still reeling from that slap, I did obey.

Soon I was standing naked before her. She'd seen me nude often enough, but this was different. Everything was different. Slowly she looked me over, as if appraising me. Anne had never done that before. I felt suddenly embarrassed, heat rising to my cheeks. Slowly she lowered her gaze and watched my member. I didn't want it, but the scoundrel was swelling, all of its own volition.

"Give me your hands."

I extended them to her. She had no eyes for my trembling. With a white silken rope, which she seemed to have brought out of nowhere, she bound them together, locking my wrists in a knot so tight and so professional, that it made me wonder how she knew to do this.

"You look adorable," she said as she stepped away, watching me from a little distance to judge her handy work. "You won't walk away now, will you?" she asked teasingly and smiled. A bit confused and at a loss for what to say, I used my bound hands to cover my shame. But I felt a distinctly erotic twinge. "No I won't run," I conceded. "What is it you want to do now?"

She smiled once again, and took me by the hand. "You'll see, lover," she said and led me out of the room, into our hallway. There, she made me lean with my back against the vertical wooden bars holding the handrail of the stairs. I obeyed uncertainly.

"Up with your arms, love," Anne said. Dutifully I raised my bound hands, leaving my awakened prick where it was. Anne ascended the stairs half way behind me, and proceeded to tie the cord, with which she has bound me, to one of the wooden palings high over my head. Stretched out like that, I suddenly realized how vulnerably helpless I now was.

Anne stepped down and studied me. I felt more naked than I ever had, but a weird eroticism crept up from my loins and my manhood rose to full bloom. Anne kept looking at it. A satisfied smile gradually appeared on her face. But powerless as I was, I could do nothing to get my dick under control.

Anne smiled again, and gave a good-natured pat on my standing erection. "Wait here," she said, "until Ruth and Dan are expected." Then she turned around without saying a word, and closed the living room door behind her.

Left alone, standing imprisoned and naked in our hallway, I felt rather bizarre. Nothing happened. I had no choice but to wait. A soft tinkling made itself heard behind the door of our living room. It sounded like Anne handling glasses. In my imagination I saw her putting wine and nuts on the table for the guests. Then silence.

It took long, very long. I never realized that time could run that slowly. Soon my prick relaxed again. All I could do was to stare at the front door and our coat rack, counting the coats over and over. The ones for summer, and the ones for winter. From time to time I watched the clock on the wall. Almost an hour and a half passed. Anne had briefly reappeared, climbed the stairs behind me, and disappeared again in our living room with a handful of clothing. She did not even look at me.

My stretched up arms began to ache and started to prickle. And my legs became fatigued from enduring this standing posture. But I had no options. I began to fantasize about how Ruth and her husband would react upon seeing me like this when they arrived. But there were simply too many possibilities and my dick just went up and down with them. So after a while I decided to let things happen as they would come.

Time went on. Another half hour. Anne did not reappear. I started day dreaming and found myself recalling how Anne and I had met two years ago, how we make love, what the hotel rooms look like when we travel (which we do a lot). When the time just kept dragging on, I began to think about more mundane things, like what flowers should be planted in our garden, when to clean up the shed, or what we had for dinner yesterday.

Then, suddenly, the shrill sound of our electric doorbell startled me out of my reveries.

The living room door opened and Anne appeared. She was now dressed in a red, very short and sexy skirt, and wore a similarly colored blouse, half open to partly reveal the slopes of her fleshy breasts. Walking on black high heels, she entered the hallway, briefly smiling at me on her way to the front door.

"Hi Ruth, Dan, come in. We're all set and ready, come in... come in." But, the guests did not move. "Oh... yes..." Anne said as she saw them stare at me, "Maybe you should say hello to John. He's been waiting for you." Her voice was light and happy. But Ruth and Dan remained frozen on the threshold. They kept staring at me standing there, bound in helpless nudity. Blood soared to my face. I closed my eyes not daring to meet theirs.

"Jesus..." Ruth now whispered, still watching me. "Jesus Anne, that's quite a welcome." Briefly I lifted my eyes, seeing how they both kept staring at me. Then, still quite unexpectedly, Dan opened his mouth. In his low and elegant baritone voice he asked: "Does he enjoy this?"

"I don't know," Anne answered. "Ask him."

Dan smiled. "John, do you like being displayed like this to your former girlfriend?" And not waiting for my reaction, he added: "and to me too."

I didn't know how or what to answer. There was only a horrible feeling of deep shame and mortification. But at the same time, I was strangely aroused by this terrible humiliation, and felt my manhood rise again. "Look at his pecker," Ruth suddenly cried out, her face blushed red. "He's already in the mood." She gently slapped the shiny head of my dick, which was showing off its bare self. "I guess we could hang our coats on him." The three of them laughed. It had broken the ice. They embraced, Anne, kissing them both on the cheek, took their coats, which to my relief, she hung on the coat rack. But Ruth didn't take her eyes off me, approaching me, and started to slowly caress my hard flesh.

"Nice hard dick," she said to her husband, and ending her handling of me by tapping my pole once more. "I almost forgot. It's such a long time ago he showed it to me in that car of his." Dan smiled down on his wife, and she added: "But I think that yours is bigger." Dan grinned appreciatively. "Thanks," he said and he slapped my dick with a hairy hand. I shrank back from his touch, but it seemed he did not notice. "Want to milk him?" he asked his wife. "I'd like to watch." "You'd like that eh...?" she answered. "But I want to see him suck your balls. That would please me mightily."

And so on.... and so on... I wished I could sink and disappear into the ground.

"Come in," Anne interrupted their debasing discussion of how to use me, opening the living room door. "There's drinks waiting. Did you bring your whip to play with John?"

I didn't believe what I heard. A whip? Oh my God! I didn't count on that! Panic rose in me like a sickening flood. But I didn't hear their response, as the door closed behind them, leaving me alone in the hallway once again.

Panic! Panic! This mentioning of a whip overwhelmed me. It caused such a dreadful fear, that my heart suddenly boomed in overdrive. I had expected Anne, Ruth and Dan to play with me. I was still not entirely sure whether I would like that. But I certainly had not anticipated them whipping me. It changed everything and I realized my prick had from sheer shock shrunken limp again. Nausea filled my stomach as I realized that, bound naked and defenseless like this, I could in no way escape that whip.

Behind the door I now heard the sound of talking and laughing, alternated with short silences ending with cracking sounds, after which the voices resumed. Were they testing that whip? I began to tremble all over. Dread tore at my mind like the claws of an attacking lion. Gone was all sense of arousal. I could only think of the horrid pain awaiting me. Attempting to control the fear, I tried to focus on any other sexual pleasure they would want from me. I would have to grant them that. Even to Dan, although the thought of being forced to suck him triggered a new wave of nausea. But giving them the pleasure of watching me in blazing pain... that was different, unthinkable.... I would be unable to live through that.

Suddenly the door opened and Anne, accompanied by Ruth and Dan appeared. Approaching me, they were obviously excited, flushes of sexual arousal colored their faces. As they unfastened me from the banister railing, I began to shake uncontrollably.

Soon I hung from my wrists on a rope, attached to the big ceiling beam supporting the high roof of our living room. Dan had kicked away the little stool on which Anne had forced me to stand while Ruth attached the rope. Now I had no grip on the ground, and I was swaying slowly before my audience. That audience was sitting on the couch before me, chatting about me, giggling, sipping wine, munching nuts and chewing olives.

THREE

From my unpleasantly high point of view I saw Anne and Ruth exchange glances and then get up together, leaving Dan behind on the couch. He crossed his legs and took a sip of his wine. Standing before Ruth, Anne closed her eyes with a sensual, snake-like movement of her body. And then she made that alluring movement of abandon she knows I like so much, throwing back her head, letting her long wavy hair fall like a curtain behind her. In spite of my poor aching arms, carrying my whole weight, I felt aroused as she remained standing like a statue in front of my old girlfriend. Now Ruth, stealthily looking at me, moved too. She slowly began to undress my wife, revealing to me (and Dan) her splendid naked body. I looked on in awe.

Dan rose, grabbed Anne's hair and pushed his mouth on hers.

The image of Dan kissing my wife on her mouth and grabbing her breasts, while Ruth held her up to him, holding Anne's elbows imprisoned behind her back, will last me a life time. Even in my painful and humiliating hanging position, I found the scene so erotic that my prick came up fast, pointing in the air like an extended sword. It was clear as water that Anne, furtively glancing at me, enjoyed both what happened to her and to me, as I was obliged to look on helplessly. She let Dan tongue her for a long time. Then she returned his kisses ardently. I wanted to cry out to her that I'm the one she should kiss, that it's me who really loves her, but I couldn't. Before I had been hoisted up, Anne and Ruth had stuffed their panties in my mouth and secured them with duct tape.

Dan suddenly slapped my wife across the face. Ruth laughed her head off as Anne burst into tears. Within seconds my dear Anne lay crying on the floor, Ruth holding her down by her shoulders. Now Dan quickly stripped his bristly body, baring a huge erect cock, which he sported like a weapon of attack. He went down on my poor wife, lowering his haunches between her struggling thighs, and started fucking her like a bull in heat. I must confess that it had a highly arousing effect on me to watch helpless from above how this man pumped my wife. She obviously began to enjoy it too. Soon she stopped crying and wrapped her thighs firmly around his charging loins, inviting him to plow her deeper and deeper. And while Ruth watched breathlessly, Dan came, a cry roaring from his throat. From the jerking movements of his haunches it was clear to me that he filled Anne up completely with his seed.

After he had his pleasure, he left Anne on the floor. Crying out in frustration that he'd been too fast to give her a chance to peak herself, she began to sob and curled up like a baby trying to console itself. Ruth knelt next to her and wiped the sweat-soaked hair off her face. "Poor you," she said, "hasn't he let you come? Let me finish the job. Dan and I, we always do these things together." So Anne let herself be rolled over by Ruth, who stretched her naked body wide open on the floor. I could clearly see Dan's muck leaking out of Anne's swollen cunt. It started to soak into our carpet. Ruth briefly got up now, and undressed. She had as splendid a body as Anne, and fell upon her, with her bare cunt pressing Anne's wet crotch. The undulations of her fine hips and buttocks over Anne's gyrating waist, were a sight to behold. They came together in a huge mutual long-lasting orgasm, and amongst exploding cries of sheer unmitigated pleasure.

12