Anne's First Porn Shoot

Story Info
Anne takes the plunge with three men
2.3k words
4.24
64.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunupper
Sunupper
56 Followers

Anne watched as the three slim, attractive black men approached her. They'd never met but they were going to fuck her with several people watching. Anne was already semi-naked wearing just a tiny pair of panties and a small camisole. She was already wet and her nipples were clearly puffed up underneath the sheer material.

This was Anne's first porn shoot -- something she'd planned to do for a long time. She loved sex, hated the jealousies and double-speak of relationships. At 23, she'd decided to move on from using porn to taking part.

It hadn't been quite as easy as she'd thought. She'd sent her details and nude photos into her 'top three' porn sites explaining that she was willing to do anything. No reply. (It would only be later that she would discover that the webmasters simply hadn't believed that someone as stunning as Anne was literally willing to do anything! So they'd assumed that it was a set-up and ignored her).

This was her 'number four' web site - Bliss. This wasn't soft core porn. This was sperm-swallowing, ass-rimming porn but always beautifully shot and with gorgeous models. That was important to Anne. She wasn't getting into porn to fuck and be fucked by ugly people. She could do that in the real world.

Once she'd been called by Bliss, it hadn't taken long to get the preliminaries out the way. There had been some paperwork, some quick medical tests (another great thing about porn from Anne's perspective -- it rarely went down well when she asked a prospective 'real world' partner whether they'd been tested!) and then an appointment to be at the studio by 2PM.

That morning had been memorably horny for Anne. She'd never been in a situation where she was going to be able to have guaranteed sex with beautiful people. The way Bliss had prepared her for this first shoot had added to Anne's desire; they'd asked her what she wanted. She wanted to be fucked by three beautiful black men and that's what was going to happen.

She'd woken up masturbating and had spent the morning with her fingers sliding around her smooth pussy, thinking about what was, quite literally, to come.

The instructions had asked that Anne not wear anything tight that would leave marks so she'd put on a floaty short dress with no underwear. Her perky breasts didn't need a bra and she didn't care if a gust of wind lifted her dress.

She'd walked to the studio with increasing anticipation. Few who saw this stunning woman walking along the street could have dreamed that she was walking towards a porn studio where she was about to let three men do whatever they wanted.

Anne reached the studio and walked in. "Hi, I'm Anne and I'm here for the shoot."

The receptionist looked up and couldn't help herself: "Wow, you're stunning. I'm Andi, let me show you through."

Andi really was amazed. She was used to seeing attractive girls turning up but Anne really was something else. What set her apart was that she wasn't nervous, she was confident and with the high colour in her cheeks, quite clearly horny as hell.

As Andi came round from behind the desk, Anne hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. "I'm so excited, show me the way."

Andi felt Anne's breasts press against her and couldn't help sliding her hand down Anne's pert bottom. Nice!

Andi led Anne by the hand into the changing room. She showed Anne the range of lingerie that she could choose from. "Can I stay and watch?" she asked Anne.

"For sure," replied Andi "I'd enjoy having you here."

Anne immediately shrugged off her dress straps and Andi watched fascinated as the silky material briefly held up on Anne's puffy nipples before shimmering down to the floor.

"You really are quite something... do you really know what you're about to do?" asked Andi.

Anne's blue eyes shone back at Andi. "I hope that three black men are about to penetrate my mouth, my pussy and my bottom... please don't disappoint me."

Andi was rocked back... the way that Anne had flicked her beautiful short blonde bob as she said it was easily the most erotic thing that she'd ever seen. "Hey, I hope you're into girls as well..."

Anne stepped up to Andi and slid her fingers up Andi's thigh, picking up the hem of her short pleated skirt. As she suspected, no panties, just a smooth as silk pussy with crickled pussy lips. Her finger slipped inside Andi's soaking wet pussy. "You bet... but I need the sperm first please... is that okay?"

Andi pressed her own hand down against Anne's... "Oh yes... please let me clean the sperm from your pussy and your ass..."

Reuctantly, Anne slipped her finger out of Andi's tight little cunt. She turned to the lingerie. "Hey, help me choose will you?"

They had 15 minutes before going on set and had a great time trying on the various options. They chose a tiny g-string that barely covered Anne's sweet little pubic bulge... and a sheer camisole which emphasized her puffed nipples and came down to just above her belly button.

Andi grabbed Anne by the hand again and they walked out onto the set. This was it... Anne was as horny as she'd ever been in her life... more so when she saw the director and film crew. The thought that they would see her being penetrated was such a turn on.

Jack looked her up and down very frankly. "Hey Anne, it really is good to see you. I'm Jack and I'm going to be directing you today. Are you okay with everything?"

Anne walked straight up to him and leant against him. "Jack, it's great to be here. I'm really looking forward to what you've got lined up for me."

Once again, Anne shocked the whole crew into jaw-dropped amazement. They knew that they were watching a new star... and their stiffening cocks certainly agreed. Andi watched on -- Anne's horniness was infectious.

"Great. Anne, let's get you on the bed and we'll start with some soft-core shots. We'll then move onto some masturbation... get you all warmed up."

Anne's smile dazzled everyone. "I'm already hot as hell, but it will be great to show you what I've got." With that she slid onto the huge circular bed.

This was a very different experience to anything that had happened before. It was the glare of the lights that did it. Anne was an exhibitionist but this was something else. She knew that every part of her body was on show... and she knew that it was a body that made men drool... and that men all around the world would be masturbating watching her.

She arched back onto the bed as the still camera clicked away and the video camera moved around. Jack didn't need to say a word. Anne just moved around the bed, working the poses. As she moved, a blush appeared on her body and her nipples jutted out against the silk camisole. The white panties were tight against her pubes and a small line of moisture began to appear.

Jack didn't even need to signal the start of masturbating. Anne's fingers worked her nipples and then she slid her middle finger down inside her panties.

Her eyes remained wide open, rolling between the cameras but also looking deep into the eyes of the whole crew. She was quite amazing.

Jack's voice was unsteady. "Okay Anne, are you ready for some hardcore action?"

"Please Jack, right now, I need some cock..."

And right on cue, the three men walked onto the set. They were lean, lightly muscled athletes. Each wearing a small white thong which was barely containing growing erections.

"Right here, right now... please," cried Anne.

The three men climbed onto the bed and knelt surrounding Anne. Two of them grabbed Anne's camisole and tore it off her. It wasn't violent but it was an intense feeling as the material bit into Anne's body. The other man grabbed her g-string and roughly pulled it away.

Anne was in heaven. This is exactly why she was here. There was no preamble, no wasting time. She wanted to be fucked. They wanted to fuck her.

She thrust her hips up as the man cupped her buttocks and lifted her cunt up to his mouth. He pushed his tongue deep into her pussy and then pulled her legs wide apart. She felt his tongue slip out of the back of her pussy and into her tight little bottom.

The other two men were kneeling either side of her face, and she reached up to pull their pouches down.

"Oh fuck... they're perfect," cried Anne as two long slim cocks fell into view.

Semi erect, they were bigger than any cock she'd had before. Her slim fingers held the two cocks. She pulled them together over her open mouth. Her tongue slowly licked the two tips and as she pulled back their foreskins, she gently licked the smooth tips. She loved the feeling as the tips were covered once again and she slipped her tongue into the wrinkled skin.

She then took the first cock all the way into her mouth. As she did this, she stared into the camera. And continued looking as she swapped the cocks... sliding them between her pink lips.

She felt the tongue move from her bottom, back through her slit and then up her smooth mound to her belly button. She continued to suck the two cocks as she felt the other cock slip between her thighs. She felt his black fingers hold her labia apart and then felt the cock slip into her cunt.

"Fuck, fuck, oh please, all the way in... all the way... ohhh... fuck."

Anne had never felt anything like this before. Her pussy was full. All the way in and from side to side. As he moved inside her she lifted her hips so that his pubis could touch hers.

At this point, Anne worked one of the other cocks into the back of her throat. She'd seen enough porn to know that practice was required... she'd deep throated her favourite dildo many times... but this was different. The warmth, size and feel of the taut skin...

Andi watched on absolutely stunned. The sight of this stunning girl with two black cocks slipping in and out was amazing. She wanted some...

Now the three men picked Anne up. One of them lay down on the bed with his cock sticking up. The other two men positioned Anne right over him and slipped her over his cock... it slipped deep into her pussy and she lowered her breasts onto his chest.

She now felt one of the men slip one and then two fingers into her bottom. She knew what was coming. She felt the fingers opening up her anus. Needing more lubrication, the man spat onto her bottom. She felt the warm saliva trickle down her crack. Now he worked another finger into her. Anne could sense the cameras watching her violation.

All the time the cock in her pussy was gently moving back and forth. With her pussy full, she could feel the fingers pressing through her bottom and onto the other cock.

Anne looked over her shoulder at the man who was fingering her bottom. "I'm ready, please slide that cock into me."

He shifted forward and Anne felt the huge cock pressing against her tight little bottom. She'd practiced lots of times with her collection of dildos... but this was her first cock. Once again, it felt beautifully different as it slowly opened her up. She clearly felt the bulbous tip slip into her and then the long shaft sliding in.

Anne threw her head back. She was completely full. She felt a huge orgasm building. So she quickly grabbed the remaining cock and pulled it into her mouth. All the way into her throat... until his belly touched her nose.

This was unbelievable. She could feel all three cocks sliding in and out of her. She looked across at the cameras and her eyes shone. She knew that she was incredible... and that thousands of cocks would be jerking ready for...

She felt the cock in her mouth stiffen and she knew what was coming... a huge jet of sperm into her throat. She slipped the cock out of her mouth so that the camera could watch the next spurt land on her cupped tongue. She laughed as the warm slipperly liquid filled her mouth. And swallowed. Everything.

She started to lick the penis clean... gently lapping the tip as the remaining sperm dribbled out.

As she did this she felt the other two cocks moving faster...

"Come in me now," Anne commanded.

And with that, they both squirted deep into her holes. She could quite clearly feel the liquid filling her up. And she orgasmed. Her eyes remained open but unseeing as she slipped between the two sweaty, slippery bodies.

She carefully squeezed as the cock slipped out of her bottom and then gently knelt up to feel th other cock drop out of her pussy. As she did this, she saw Andi climb onto the bed, shedding her pleated little skirt and her blouse. Anne stayed on her hands and knees and looked back at Andi.

"You promised me," said Andi as she crawled between Anne's legs.

"You little whore," grinned Anne as she parted her legs and relaxed her bottom.

Andi's pink tongue slid up Anne's sperm smothered lips just as a gloop of fresh sperm dribbled out of Anne's bottom. She collected it on her tongue and swallowed. She then held her tongue in Anne's open bottom and felt more sperm fart out of her. She lapped up the sperm and then returned to Anne's pussy where a large blob of sperm was leaking out.

This time Andi didn't swallow. She held the warm sperm in her mouth and moved around Anne. She grabbed her chin and kissed her, opening her mouth to share the sperm. As Anne swallowed, Andi kissed and licked her face... and Anne collapsed on the bed. Completely satiated.

Sunupper
Sunupper
56 Followers