Anne's New Sister

Story Info
Master brings Anne a new sister.
1.2k words
3.93
18k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened slowly, Anne was engrossed in her work, she had a case that had been nothing but trouble since her boss had assigned it to her. It was late in the night, past 11:00 pm and everyone else in the firm had long since left the building.

She suddenly felt a shiver up her spine, looking up she saw her Master standing in the door, smiling at her. Behind Him, on her knees, knelt a small woman with a thick mane of strawberry blonde hair.

Moving instantly, Anne fell to her hands and knees and began to crawl toward Master. She had noticed the girl behind Him but didn't acknowledge her in any way. Master had not permitted it, she would greet when He permitted.

Her ebony curls brushed against the thick carpeting as her mouth lowered to His boots, softly, sweetly kissing each before she knelt back, thighs splaying wide, her face lifted to Him.

"Hello my Master, what a lovely surprise"

Eric looked down at his pet, appraising her with a critical eye, noting her wrinkled blouse, the ink smudge on her ivory cheek.

"Working late tonight pet? I had expected to see you at home before this but never mind. I have a surprise for you."

He snapped his fingers and the girl behind him crawled to his feet, smiling shyly at Anne, not sure if she should speak or not.

"Anne, this is Danger, I call her that because she is so hot it's dangerous to be around her. Danger, this is Anne, my slut."

The two girls looked at each other, appraising the other with curious eyes, one so redhaired and beautiful, her eyes a colour that shifted from gray to green as her head moved, the other with thick black curls that swept to her mid back, eyes that rivalled the sky for a beautiful blue. Suddenly then both grinned, reached out, and hugged each other,

Eric watched the two sluts, He had plans for them and, though it wasn't necessary they liked each other, it was pleasing to him they did.

"Time to go girls."

The two rose as one to their feet and moved behind him, their hands joining as they moved with sensual grace to follow him.

Entering the house, Eric went to His chair beside the fireplace. He looked steadily at the girls, both dropping to their knees at his feet.

"I want you to please each other, doing that you will please me. The first one to make the other cum will have the honour of sucking my cock."

Delighted, the girls leaned into each other, soft lips meeting for the first time, Anne tracing her tongue over Dangers lower lip, tasting her, a rush of pleasure flowing through her body. Danger reached out and slowly undid Anne's buttons, exposing her full, ripe breasts.

As the cool air caressed her pink nipples, Anne reached for Danger, lifting her soft sweater over her head. As she saw the full, plump breasts for the first time she caught her breath, leaned over and drew the turgid nipple into her mouth, sucking as though feeding on the most delicious fruit in the world.

Before his eyes the clothing fell from the sluts bodies. Legs entwined, bald cunts pressing together, exchanging juices as their tongues probed each others mouths. Fingers tweaked hard nipples, mouths sucking, teeth nibbling on swollen buds.

Suddenly Danger moved, she pushed Anne to the floor, spreading her legs with her hands, she lifted her red head and whispered.

"It's time for you to cum my sweet little sister."

With that she lowered her silky head between Anne's thighs, softly, slowly licking the soft flesh surrounding plump cunt lips. With a sigh of pleasure she moved the tip of her tongue to Anne's clit, barely touching the hard little nub. Anne whimpered, her hands pushing against Dangers head.

Danger lifted her head, her finger moving to the lonely clit, she flicked it slowly, speaking firmly.

"beg slut, beg me for what you want."

Anne was shocked, the only person who had ever told her what to do sexually was Master, she looked up at him, unsure. He smiled at her, nodding.

"Please Danger, please, please, I need to feel your mouth on my clit, I need to feel your tongue on my cunt, lapping, sucking, licking the hot wet flesh, please Danger, use me as you wish, I am your fucktoy, your plaything."

Laughing, knowing she had won hands down, Danger lowered her head back to Anne's wet, steaming cunt, her tongue laying flat between the plump lips, pressing the clit that was as hard as a mini cock down, she moved her hand to the sluts ass, one finger rimming the narrow star as she ate the needy slut.

Whimpering, whining in her throat as she felt the creamy juice flowing down and coating Dangers face. Whrithing on the floow, trying to will herself to move, to not let Danger dominate her like this, fighting for self control. Knowing the reward would be her Masters thick black cock between her soft warm lips, his cum spurting down her throat to her belly.

With a moan, she pushed Dangers head away from her aching, needy cunt, leaning over and pressing her lips against the girls cunt smeared face, tasting her own nectar. Firmly, she kissed the redhead, sucking her tongue into her mouth, moving her hand down to finger the narrow slit between her cunt lips.

Danger was filled with surprise, she didn't think the dark haired slut had it in her. She spread her legs wide, allowing the girl to push two fingers up inside her fuckhole, grunting as her hole opened up and Anne pushed another deep into her. Arching back, legs spread so wide she was almost split in half, Danger cried out as Anne moved her thumb and slid her hand into her cunt.

Master Eric roared with laughter as he saw his dark haired beauty take the upper hand, so to speak. His cock was resting on his thigh, his hand idely stroking the dark meat as he watched His girls.

Wordless now, the sluts were beside themselves with arousal. Anne slowly drew her hand from Dangers cunt, lifted it to her mouth and, one by one, licked the wet cream from her fingers. Her mouth was craving cunt, her cunt was craving mouth. She turned, eyes so filled with lust they were almost black. Danger looked back at her, nodded once then moved her head back between her sisters wet cunt.

Anne turned, her dark curls damp with sweat, her tongue searching for Dangers cunt, finding the treasure, licking fast and hard as Danger licked her, both assholes filled with her sisters finger, pushing in and out as their tongues fucked each others cunt hole, The slave bodies slick, moving on the floor as though possessed.

A sudden cry, in unision, as the girls cunt's began to throb, great gushes of girl cum splashing over the others face, sucking, swallowing, feeding. Loving each other as Master wanted them to.

He looked down, his plan had worked, now both sluts will feed on Master