Annette and Her Private Carpenter

Story Info
Married woman finds pleasure & surprises with hired help.
6.5k words
3.93
53.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Philibert
Philibert
44 Followers

This is a story about a married couple named Annette and Chad. This happy couple decided to spice up their sex life. It wasn't that they were bored with each other, but more like they were curious about their options in their relationship. But first, here is some background about Annette.

Annette is a beautiful thirty something with light brown hair and a great body. She is about 5 feet 7 inches and weighs 135 pounds. She is in excellent shape. Annette has innocent light hazel brown eyes, fair colored skin, as well as medium sized perky tits, pink areola, and firm nipples. She also has great wide hips and long legs. Annette is a classic shapely and hot MILF.

Sexually speaking, Annette is conservative and shy. Her favorite position is missionary, but she also responds predictably to rectal stimulation with a finger. She likes to use copious amounts of her own saliva for lubrication. Blow jobs aren't one of her favorite things. But she will do it, and damn good at that.

Annette was the type that would bend over to pick things up exposing her cleavage or sit with her legs parted or crossed and be oblivious to the fact that she was exposing herself to some lucky person. You could say Annette was an innocent exhibitionist. She has always said she would like to be at a nudist camp

The guys always notice Annette and check her out. When she walks by them, they make an excuse to look back to check out her tight swaying ass, or they frequently glance at her cleavage or panties on display. Annette doesn't seem to notice the attention she gets in public.

Before marriage, Annette was inexperienced in regard to intercourse. In college, she let more than a few cute guys finger her pussy till she came. She became proficient at blow jobs and hand jobs. She was the date that did everything but fuck in college. She was very popular. Most guys want what they can't have in life.

A few times Annette has gone to restaurants on a whim while wearing a skimpy red bikini and a red mini-wrap around her waist. Sure, she was at the pool or beach and simply wanted to get a quick bite, but most women would never do that. That would be embarrassing. She barely noticed the guys gawking at her fair, tanned, and generously exposed skin. The other female patrons get noticeably upset and resentful. The waiters usually stuttered as they greeted her. The waiters also instinctively do anything in their power to start conversations with her and to prolong the conversations. She always gets great service. The service staff generally fall over themselves to accommodate Annette's every whim. Straight up, they all wish they could fuck her.

Annette has a very strong libido sometimes and again, exhibitionist tendencies unbeknown to her. She is known to jump on the bed and to tell her husband Chad that she is "ready," and if he delays, she simply starts licking her fingers and aggressively touching herself with her legs wide open on the bed. When she does this, she has this way of closing her eyes, biting her lower lip and covering part of her face with a pillow that somehow manages to create an expression that is very erotic, shy, and determined at the same time. She would often get close to orgasm before Chad even got to the bedroom. Her skin would get flushed and her hips would slightly thrust up and down when she was getting close to her sexual release. Chad loved when she did that. He loved it when she would lose control of her sexual instincts. Annette would get this wild look in her eyes. Annette rarely lost control of anything.

Let's get back to our story.

Annette was taking a week off from work to do things around the house. On this regular work day, she was told she would get something special from her husband named Chad. She wondered if it was going to be a bouquet of flowers, chocolates, or something else.

Annette loved Chad dearly. Chad is a very gentle and sociable person She secretly wanted Chad to go to the house pretending to be someone else and try to seduce her on this special day. They fantasized about doing that sometimes, but they never did it. In one sexual discussion, Chad presented the idea of a threesome. They talked about men and woman they knew and who they secretly wanted to have sex with. For Chad it was easy, but for Annette it was difficult. You see, Annette had to know someone she was going to be intimate with. She had to be in love with them.

Annette put on a revealing blue blouse with no bra, no panties, and tight white short shorts. She was ready for anything. She knew any man with a pulse would love this outfit.

Annette was cleaning the house and she began to lean over and and feel her bodies' hypersensitive sensations against the fabric that she was wearing. The fan that was blowing full blast caused her clothes to flap and stimulate her. The strong fanned breeze on her breasts and upper thighs was like another form of subtle electricity that stimulated her primal urges. She began to notice herself breathing heavier, and she thought of masturbating right then and there, but decided to wait.

Annette was getting bored putting some laundry away when she heard a ring at the door.

Ding dong.

"Who is it?" Annette said softly, trying to hold back a giggle.

"It's the carpenter. Thomas. You called for an estimate? Something about a shelf?" Thomas yelled out with a confident and kind voice.

Annette didn't recognize the voice.

"Oh Shit," Annette thought. Last week she did call a carpenter but forgot all about it.

Annette opened the door and saw a handsome medium height and well built man with brown eyes and hair. His arms were huge and strong looking. She felt nervous and light headed. Her heart began to flutter. His shades kept her from seeing the immediate "wow" in his eyes when she opened the door.

"I like his type."Annette privately thought to herself with an internal grin.

Thomas was wearing overalls and a dark blue tight plaid T-shirt with a baseball cap for the LA Dodgers. He was younger than Annette, about 22 years old. His eyes had an experienced alert seriousness to them. He was in excellent shape, with strong thick arms and shoulders. But most of all she liked his full lips and big perfect smile. She could see his muscle definition through his tight cotton T-shirt. Thomas was single and always looking. He wasn't a cold player with the ladies. Thomas actually cared about their feelings and tried not to break many hearts.

Annette quickly had a brief intrusive daydream. She imagined herself kneeling in front of Thomas as he walked toward her with a raging hard on. She opened her mouth as saliva streaked between her lips. She suppressed her imagination so she could function. Annette blinked her way back to reality.

A bit distracted, Annette said "Oh yes, please come on in." "We need a...um, a..um.. shelf." she said nervously while avoiding eye contact.

Thomas was amused by her nervousness, and knew she was attracted to him. He of course immediately noticed how hot she was too, but also noticed her wedding ring the first second he saw her. Guys instinctively notice things like that when they are attracted to someone.

Annette didn't know that the lighting allowed him to see through her blouse easily, and he tried not to stare at her clearly visible breasts and nipples.

"Did he just see them get hard in front of his eyes?" Thomas wondered. "Yes I did." he thought amusingly. "I've got a live one this time." the carpenter decided.

Thomas was a professional, and he knew acting horny and stupid usually resulted in losing a job. Except for that one time he hooked up with a desperate single women living alone. He turned a 3 day job into eight days, so that he could see her more times. He over charged her, and she happily paid. Since he is a nice guy, the lonely woman still calls him occasionally asking how he is doing. But that is another story.

Thomas took off his shades, and slowly reached out with his strong huge muscularly defined arm to shake Annette's dainty pale hand. Annette felt a slight shock upon touching his skin.

"Static electricity?" she mused.

Annette's hand was small and soft, and Thomas' hand was thick and rough. He was the laborer with the hardened hands. Her breasts jiggled as they shook hands, Thomas noticed excitedly.

Clearing her throat, Annette said "I mean, we need a built in shelf for the wall in the bedroom over there." she said pointing in that direction. "Lets go to the .....um...bedroom." Annette purred.

Annette suddenly wished the work wasn't going to be in the bedroom. "It might be awkward to be in there with a handsome and strong stranger. He could take advantage of me." she thought. She suddenly felt afraid.

But Thomas was a gentleman. He nodded and gently smiled and she gracefully showed him to the bedroom.

Thomas strategically walked behind her and appreciated the shifting sway of her hips and her full tight ass that was peeking from her tight white short shorts.

"Eye candy," Thomas thought, as he smiled and walking behind her. She could feel his heavy imposing eyes on her body moving up and down like a subtle imposing massage. She felt a little vulnerable, nervous, and excited at the same time.

"Nothing would happen anyway" they both thought together without knowing it.

So now here she was in her bedroom with a handsome muscular stranger who simply reeked of sexual energy.

"What's wrong with a little innocent flirting?" she told herself, "This is nothing overt, and it is with zero risk since nothing will happen anyway."

Annette secretly fantasized in a dream a week before about a muscular stranger with a glistening body vigorously fingering her cunt and later jagging off and coming on her belly as she edged him on. A safe fantasy, even if it became reality. No chance of getting pregnant. She wondered if that was Thomas in her dream. Annette wouldn't dare tell her husband about that fantasy since he tends to be jealous sometimes. Of course, Chad has repeatedly told her similar fantasy's where he gets to fool around in threesomes with her during sexy dirty talk in bed. One night when they were a little drunk having passionate sex in bed, Annette and her husband both agreed that they could and might have a threesome with another woman or man. That admission intensified their love making that night. It was exhilarating.

Annette suddenly wondered what Thomas' rough fingers would feel like in her pussy.

Thomas looked around and noticed that the house was very nice and clean. It was not fully furnished and he figured they must have moved in recently. It was a modern earth toned residence with contemporary furniture. There was one artsy nude photo of a topless woman at a pool side. The head of the woman was not in the photo, but Thomas suspected it was his hostess's tits on anonymous display. In fact he was sure of it. He couldn't help looking back and forth at the photo and Annette to confirm the resemblance.

Annette proceeded to describe the type of shelf that she and her husband wanted, and she seemed to go out of her way to say words like "husband, Chad, he, and him".

"I get it. I can look. You're not interested, and I can't touch." thought Thomas the handsome carpenter as he squinted his intelligent and insightful eyes.

Annette seemed to enjoy talking. And Thomas enjoyed watching beautiful women. It was a perfect match. He thought how terrific it would be to be inside of her. He was definitely going to use her as masturbation material that night. He planned to save personal images of her in his head that day so he would have some good visual material. The sad lonely life of a bachelor.

Suddenly she realized that she had on her skimpy blouse and she got urgently embarrassed and self conscious. Her upper chest and face flushed with redness, like it does when she is sexually near climax. She excused herself and put on a sweater. Her body bounced a lot as she quickly left the room and he enjoyed looking at her firm shapely ass and full breasts bouncing. Her cheeks ever so slightly bulged out from her shorts, and her pale and pink perfect skin was phenomenal to behold.

"Gorgeous," Thomas thought secretly to himself.

"Crap. Shows over," Thomas thought again when she returned to the bedroom with a sweater on.

She had on a tight white sweater that accentuated her natural voluptuous shape. They began to make small talk, and Annette explained how she was a doctor and moved in to their home about 6 months ago. The couple was taking their time to do it right.

Thomas was attracted to beautiful, confident, strong and brilliant woman. "Just my type." Thomas thought, watching her lips move as she spoke about her job and her husbands busy schedule.

"Can I be your patient?" Thomas teased.

"Well, actually, I would recommend it." Annette teased back. She secretly hoped he would take her up on it.

Then Thomas had a quick daydream.

He imagined his penis touching Annette's left facial cheek as she spoke to him on her knees in her white coat. She smiled exactly when he imagined that. It was perfect timing for a daydream. She opened her mouth wide to speak. "Don't be nervous" she said, "I need to examine every inch of you to make sure that you are healthy." She gently rubbed on his shaft to make sure his circulation was intact. "Yes," she said, "I suspect normal circulation and a normal hormonal balance. Very good." Annette slowly kept rubbing his member. She was looking up at him and she was starting to sweat on her forehead. Her sweet face suddenly looked embarrassed since she was suddenly aware that she was jagging off a patient in her office. Embarrassed, Annette looked down and away from Thomas as she moved her hand away from him. Abruptly the daydream was over.

"Are you OK Thomas?" Annette interrupted.

"Sorry, Annette, I was just spacing out" Thomas admitted looking down and shaking his head.

"What were you just thinking of?" Annette inquired.

Thomas was caught off guard. He just looked at her in her eyes longingly. Annette looked right back at him and briefly looked up and down his body expressing approval of what she saw in him. Their looks were saying something like "I like what I see too." "I wish I could do something about how I feel." they mutually thought. Neither of them planned to do anything about their feelings.

Thomas chuckled shyly as Annette pushed farther.

"Come on, I like to know what people are thinking about when they daydream. It tells a lot about them." Annette coaxed.

"Believe me, you don't want to know" Thomas said bluntly. Thomas suddenly developed a big smiling grin.

Their eyes locked on each other, and they both got very uneasy and restless.

To break the awkward moment, Annette went to the area where they wanted the shelf and she bent over. Thomas could see the profile of her breasts bulging. Annette leaned over pointing at something and exposed her ass once again. Thomas got another great view of her just then. Her full butt cheeks peeking out from under her white short shorts was more than he could stand. He felt himself getting hard. He noticed multiple subtle little circular bruises on her upper legs. They were the type of bruises women get when someone goes down on them and pinches their thighs.

"A damn lucky husband," Thomas told himself.

Thomas imagined what kind of finger marks he would leave on her thighs and how it would feel to finger her until she came in a spastic frenzy and see her orgasmic expressions. He wondered what she tasted like.

Thomas remembered how he masturbated thinking about Annette that previous night and how more powerful his orgasm was when he thought about her. Annette was special. He felt a hard-on starting again and he willed it away.

Thomas had to concentrate actively on what Annette actually wanted in the shelf, since he was so easily distracted with her beauty. Then it was Thomas' turn to explain what he could do and variations on how he could make the shelf.

He caught her looking at his arms a few times and even once thought she was looking at his groin area. It caused him to get a half hard-on. She was sizing him up.

"It was so easy to get hard." with this one, he joked to himself. It was subtle, but it happened. "Definitely," Thomas thought proudly to himself.

Thomas drew a picture of a large natural curved wooden and firm shelving. She noticed his strong and sure hands. His muscles in his forearms and biceps performed for her pleasure as he wrote things down. Annette became restless.

"He knows what he is talking about." Annette told herself.

"You're very artistic aren't you?" Annette said to the stranger.

"Ya, I guess," Thomas said back.

They chatted a little more and after what felt like only 30 minutes, they surprisingly noticed it was actually 2 hours. They said their good byes and Annette held back a strong urge of wanting to give Thomas a hug goodbye. She was sincerely sad to see him leave.

Annette waited as long as she could before she finally called him to tell him he was being chosen to help them. Thomas sounded very happy to know he got the job. She didn't want to seem over zealous.

She canceled the other carpentry company bid thinking that there was no need to waste time on another bid when she was comfortable with the first one. She was comfortable with Thomas. Maybe she was too comfortable with this delicious specimen of a man called Thomas.

It was the end of an extremely hot summer day. Annette decided to take a long warm shower. She pictured Thomas with his muscles and smile in her mind's eye. Her sexual tension escalated tremendously with that simple thought. She rubbed her breasts until her nipples hardened, the she moved her skilled fingers southward. While caressing herself, her hips would jolt forward every few seconds since she was so sensitive and turned on.

"It was only a fantasy" Annette told herself, "No harm done."

She then placed her left leg on the tub siding to get more exposure and access to her pussy area. She rubbed herself harder and faster as she began to pant louder. She had a great circular and perfected techniques of touching around the vagina and then the clitoris followed by general pressure over the introitus which simulated early penetration pressure.

All along Annette moaned "Mmmmm....Mmmmm. Ya.......Damn.....Mmmmmmm....Uhh.....fuck ya baby." "Oh, Thomas," Annette said desperately in the shower.

Annette was very close to coming. She picked up the pace with her fingers. She could feel her breast becoming fuller and her nipples hardening again. Her skin reddened from the sexually induced flushing but also from the hot water. Annette rubbed her thighs and ass as she rocked her pelvis. It was like a roller coaster of sensations. She wasn't going to get off this ride until she came.

Now it was Annette's turn to daydream.

Annette then envisions Thomas saying "Shhhh." and putting his finger on her lips. Her eyes were half open in the now misty shower. The squinting of her eyes helped her to visualize what she was imagining.

Annette kissed Thomas' finger a few times gently and then licked it slowly. He puts his finger in her mouth and she sweetly sucked on it innocently with wide opened eyes and a half smile. They gently kissed each other for what felt like hours. They were deep and warm exploring kisses. Thomas enjoyed her taste. He also enjoyed her smells, her breath, her neck, and the smell of her womanhood. To Thomas, she had a perfect aroma. She was perfect. He keeps looking at her up and down and then slowly disrobes her from the white sweater, blue blouse and white short shorts. She has to help him get her shorts off since they are so tight. He watches her aggressively wiggle out of the shorts as if she is in a rush. He kisses her just above the private area. Thomas then stands. She then unbuttons his shirt and pants and daringly takes his clothes off. By that time, he has a half hard-on, and he is nervous. He closes his eyes and can hear himself breathing.

Philibert
Philibert
44 Followers
12