Annie

Story Info
Brother and sister are surprised by lust.
7.2k words
4.57
182.9k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was my sister and I loved her. But when Mom called and told me I had to have her up to the school for 4 nights I was pissed. It was the 4 day weekend -- Founders Day into Memorial Day -- and I'd been looking forward to the college parties and particularly to getting closer to Sandy- my new girlfriend. I was a sophomore and woefully undernourished in the pussy department, but Mom doesn't take no for an answer. She and Dad were off to Barbados, there was no one else, she didn't trust Annie over at any of her friend's homes, etc. etc. So that was that. They were celebrating Annie's 18th birthday Wednesday night and Thursday they'd be off and she, Annie, would be on her way here (and did I remember to get Annie a present?)

It was only 2 days later that I found out Annie wasn't coming alone. She called to make arrangements to meet at my dorm and casually dropped the bomb that Beth was coming with her. Beth is this super hot friend of Annie's who I'd known for 10 years, and had lusted after from afar in the way you do with a sister's hot friend. I had figured my getting her was pure fantasy until the night of my high school graduation. That's when she took me in my bedroom with the family partying below us and gave me what was still the best blowjob of my life. "Don't ever say I didn't give you something special for graduation Jeff," she said after with a big grin and a fat strand of sperm dripping from her chin. Then she was gone. I hadn't seen her since, so I marked it up to a blowjob where nothing leads up to it and nothing leads away from it. But now I reconsidered that and reconsidered the benefits of having Annie up with her best friend. Perhaps Sandy would have to wait.

Annie and Beth had been best friends since the 4th grade when we moved to town. Beth was a couple of months older but when both girls ended up repeating 5th grade for medical reasons (now all cleared up) the bond between them was really sealed. Annie was athletically lean from volleyball and basketball, tall, pretty, smart and funny. Beth got all the curves Annie lacked; she had just about a perfect body and face. Maybe she was a touch ditzy and more than a touch slutty (as my surprise bj demonstrated), but I was more than fine with the overall package. Annie was pretty, with maybe small B-cup tits, while Beth was the gorgeous cheerleader type -- C-cups for sure, a killer ass and the face of an angel. For a moment I worried whether Annie knew the special gift I got from Beth, but there had been no sign of it. I was already wondering if there was a way to lose Annie for a few hours so Beth and I could create more secrets to keep from her.

Annie got out of my Dad's SUV looking like a wholesome, well scrubbed tomboy. Fashionable, but not very tight, jeans and a couple of those spaghetti strapped shirts she loved. Beth got out the other side and winked over at me as I hugged Annie. She came in for her own hug. Beth was dressed like Junior Sluts on Parade, a plaid mini skirt to mid thigh, cute little fuck-me shoes, and a tight blue tee which hugged her free range tits. The shirt knocked off work somewhere north of her naval and nicely showed off her flat tummy and jeweled belly button. I wanted to cum just watching her walk over for the hug. Her eyes were made up, her long brown hair shined and she smelled like heaven.

Since it was still Thursday morning I had to get to one more class. Beth's hug had me pretty hard but I hid it well and asked the girls if they wanted to come along with me. Annie laughed and said they'd rather hang at the dorm. Off I went feeling kind of like a dope for walking away from that very hot piece of ass my sister had so considerately brought along for the ride!

Problem was I got back from class to find Frank hanging all over them -- or more exactly Annie hanging all over him with Beth laying on my bed watching. Beth's legs were together but the skirt was so short that I figured Frank had a view of her panties from his angle, even as he was bending over Annie to show her some chords on his guitar. Frank is my roommate, and a pussy hound way beyond my ability. He claimed to have fucked nine different girls before Christmas break our freshman year, and most of us believed him. I knew as soon as I saw the scene that he was working to fuck one of what I sort of thought of as my girls, leering over towards Beth as Annie practically rubbed her cute tits on his shoulder.

I looked at Annie and saw a girl flushed and excited by his attention. Then for one second I imagined leaving Annie to him so I could get alone with Beth, who was looking very sexy in the horizontal position. Then I thought of Mom and Dad and realized I needed to save Annie from Frank. His official count of pussy scored had recently crept (he said) to 24, and no way could I let him fuck my sister as number 25, not after the way I'd seen him treat other girls. Plus I was pretty sure Annie was a virgin, and a pretty pure virgin at that.

Frank actually already had a weird history of attraction with Annie. A year earlier my family had vacationed in St Martin's and I'd made the mistake of leaving my photos of the trip lying around. Frank found it and started in not only on Annie -- who was cute but not spectacular in her bikini -- but even on my mother. About Mom he made the usual MILF jokes (focused mainly on her tits which were actually well hidden in a modest bikini) and asked when she was coming up to visit. But the comment that most irked me -- I had to pretend to be amused but believe me I wasn't -- was about the picture of Annie bent over smoothing out her towel after a swim. Frank went on and on about her ass and how (he said) you could get a nice glimpse of her pussy outlined by her tight bikini bottoms. In his memorable line: 'Dude, you can totally see the outline of her cunt in that shot.' I knew he was just trying to get me going, but it still bothered me. It was hard to hear her young pussy described that way. But sure enough when I was next alone, I had to look closer and there it was -- a perfect outline of the lips of her pussy in the wet suit. The material had sucked up into her snatch just enough to make the camera shot perfect (if that's what you were looking for.) But I for one was not. Fuckin' Frank!

I got Annie out of there on the pretext of showing her the new gym where she might play basketball once she got to college. Beth said she'd stay behind, and I tried hard not to whine her in to joining us. I figured I had 4 nights to close the deal with her and that I'd better not rush things at the start. But leaving Frank alone with Beth was one of the harder things I'd ever done. It made me feel angry, sad and noble all at once.

Annie and I ended up goofing around at the gym -- playing a little one on one b-ball. She was a pretty good player, although with 6 inches of height on her and probably 60 pounds, it wasn't too hard to stop her drives to the hoop. One time an accidental contact sent her sprawling on the baseline, her rump in the air, and I flashed back on the picture that got Frank going. The skin tight short-shorts she'd put on for the tour left little about her ass (which is nice) or her crotch (notice I didn't call it her 'cunt'?) to the imagination. I tried to wash away the image by thinking of Beth's much rounder, fuller ass and what I'd like to do with it, but the Annie-image was still in there. And now it had company.

We hacked around the gym and the campus for 2 hours or more, and then went back to the room to shower for dinner. It was empty. With Annie in the shower I got Frank on his cell phone and made plans to meet out at the local Chinese place for dinner. He'd taken Beth down to show her the lake and campus and his lacrosse field house. Two hours after that we were done with dinner. Then the girls went back to the dorm to change for the big party. Frank and I were hanging out on the campus waiting.

He handed me a key and said "Hey, Bill wanted you to have this."

"OK, why is that?"

"So you'll have a place to sleep tonight."

"Huh?"

The plan of course had been for the girls to stay in our room on the floor. Their sleeping bags were already there, and already I'd pictured Beth a hundred times climbing into hers dressed only in skimpy lace shorts and a top. But light dawned on me,

"You mean you want our room to yourself?"

"Well, not exactly myself." He laughed then. "Uh... Beth and I are going to need some privacy, and Bill is gone for the night back home. So he gave me his key -- but only on the condition that you stay there, not me. He said something about not wanting my cum all over his sheets when he got back, but he was fine with you staying there. And there are 2 beds so you and Annie can both be comfortable."

Damn. Of course he didn't know I had a history with Beth so I couldn't fault him for that -- but still, damn him. I was afraid of the answer but asked anyway -- "You mean you two already got into it this afternoon?"

Frank laughed again and said "Not quite, well all but. Beth knows I'm getting us the room, she's telling Annie about it now so we don't freak her out." He saw me wincing and said "Well look I figured you didn't want me to play for Annie -- right? And Beth is too good to pass up -- you should see her ass out of that skirt." I guess that's what he meant by 'all but.'

At the party we hung out, drank some beers and allowed the girls a few. Neither of us wanted to see them get wasted (for slightly different reasons.) Frank danced with both girls and so did I. I got immediately aroused with my arms around Beth and her pelvis hitting mine. We didn't mention it but we both knew the other was thinking about that bj -- and about the bj she'd be giving a little later. After an hour or so we spotted Frank taking Beth out a side door so we figured that case was closed. And since Annie was getting hit on by a couple of seniors on the prowl for young girls, we got out shortly after.

Rather than go back right away I took her to a movie which itself turned out pretty funny. There were two really hot sex scenes in the movie -- one of which gave me another in the series of uncomfortable woodies that day. A skinny blonde (not unlike Annie), with only tiny pink panties on (not unlike Annie's suit in the photo), was bent over crawling (not unlike Annie) across a bed to suck the hero's cock (totally unlike Annie.) It was shot from behind the actress and again I got the flash of Frank saying 'dude, you can totally see the outline of her cunt.' Of course in an R rated movie they didn't show the actual sucking -- just her head bobbing up and down in the actor's lap. But it was enough to send my blood rushing. I gave a cautious glimpse over to Annie. Her pretty eyes were about bulging out of her head. But we don't discuss things like that in our family so we let it pass then and forever.

We got back to the dorm and without a word to each other went to Bill's room right next door to my own. I was tempted to listen at my door, but that seemed too sketchy. My reason was I realized only now that we hadn't brought any of my stuff or Annie's for the night. But screw it! We had a place with 2 beds and that would have to be enough. We got in and chatted uncomfortably about the day -- both of us thinking about (and trying not to picture) the fucking that we knew was taking place behind the wall. It was well after midnight and with nothing much else to do we decided to turn in. We turned out the lights and Annie turned while I stripped down to my boxers and jumped into bed.

She giggled "Now don't peek!! Really! Turn around."

And I did -- did both I mean. I turned and then, in the darkened room lit by a bright spring moon through an open window, turned back and peeked. Annie had her back to me and shimmied out of the tight jeans she'd been wearing for the party. Heart attack number 1: she had on really pretty yellow bikini panties, number 2: she bent over to pick up the jeans, number 3: 'dude, you can totally see...', numbers 4,5 and 6: she pulled off the little top she was wearing, reached around to undo the (matching) yellow bra, dropped it on the bureau beside her, tilted back to the bed -- her small tits illuminated by the moonlight -- to retrieve the top and drop it back over her head. Oh my fucking word but she looked gorgeous to me at that moment, sister or not. With that she jumped into bed and I turned back to my wall quickly. I was already wondering whether I could jack off with her in the room. It had been that kind of day.

After our 'good night's, I was waiting for Annie to drift off. I was lightly stroking my dick but didn't dare really go for it with her about 6 feet away. Amazingly, I must have fallen asleep first, because the next thing I knew she was calling my name.

"Jeff -- did you hear that?"

"Huh? Hear what?" I had been dreaming about Beth getting out of that car.

"That." I could hear the words but had no idea what she was talking about.

"What?"

"Them."

"Them who? We're by ourselves, Annie. We're all alone here."

"No you idiot, up here, by the vent. I can hear them through the wall."

My eyes opened. Annie was kneeling up on her bed pressed against the wall separating us from my dorm room. Above her head I could just make out an air vent in that wall. And below, her ass lit up by that Spring moon. And for the fourth or fifth time that day I was confronted by that image. I gave in. Her ass was fucking hot in those panties, more full and womanly that it had ever been in St Martin's. Round, feminine and so tempting. Her ass appeared to twitch and shimmy under the tight panties as she twisted her head up near the vent. And, yeah, I could almost think I could make out the image of her cunt as her body leaned in towards the vent. I registered that for the first time 'cunt' did seem to be the appropriate word. But hell if she was going to keep torturing me with these glimpses, then .......whatever! Her voice snapped me out of it.

"Oh my God -- they're about to do it. I can hear everything." Her voice was low and soft and kind of hissing to keep private, and somehow sounded very sexy in the shimmery dark/light of the dorm room. But what the hell was she talking about? I couldn't hear a thing.

"You mean they're fucking? Frank and Beth?"

"Not yet -- can't you hear it?"

I honestly couldn't. It was probably from an ear injury I had with a cherry bomb when I was 14. But she wanted me to hear. And I wanted whatever she wanted right that moment.

"Come over here -- you won't believe it."

Her voice in retrospect was already getting raspy. I hightailed it over to her bed, hopped aboard and pressed into the wall beside her, glancing down at her top from the side when I bent my good ear in towards the vent. Now I heard it:

I could hear Frank say "Get down on it girl," and from Beth some giggling.

"Yeah that's it -- suck it," followed by her faint slurping sounds.

"Oh yeah, get that pussy up here so I can finger you."

Beth hadn't said a word but it was pretty clear what her role in the little off stage drama was. I was beside Annie sporting a huge boner from seeing her body and from listening to Frank command Beth. I reached up to adjust the louvered vent and the sounds from their room became clearer and louder. Had fucking Bill been listening like this every time Frank or I -- well, obviously 90% Frank of course, had brought a girl back to our room? I'd have to worry about that later since now it was like being in the room with them as she gave him head.

We could hear Frank moving her again. "C'mere, get that top off so I can see your tits while you blow me."

Beth giggled again; we waited till they stripped her.

"Oh yeah honey. I liked those tits the minute I saw you."

Now we heard Beth, "Mmmmm your cock is like steel, it tastes so good."

Then Frank's voice, "Mmmmmmmm I'm liking that, yeah, go down deep."

There was a long quieter pause as we all waiting on Beth's cocksucking skills to have their effect. I had some experience of those skills myself and was confident Frank wouldn't last much longer than the 2 minutes it took her to have my seed erupting two years earlier. We could hear Frank gasping a bit, no doubt trying to prolong the bj before he let her taste his sperm. For the record, Beth did not let me cum in her mouth on that graduation night. My first jet that night had surprised her and bullseyed her chin, but the others had gone harmlessly into the palm of her hand. But, as I said it was two years later, and I knew immediately from the sounds in that room that Frank was going to make out better in that regard. That's when Annie touched my arm and leaned in to whisper.

"We have to be quiet -- they could hear us too. Is she still sucking him?" I looked again sideways at Annie in the moonlight and could see her nipples straining the thin fabric of her shirt. I looked down and saw her stomach and the thin panty material disappearing to a small 'V' at her crotch.

Whispering back, hoarse sounding in my own ears, I said "Yeah, she's totally blowing him." Now I glanced behind her at her ass. The moon was still doing its job of lighting her up from behind and the satiny material shimmered. It looked like her ass was doing a little dance in those panties. And without even knowing it, I started a slow massage of the small of her back with my hand, just making little circles, first over her top, then a bit lower so my hand was roaming from the top to the bare skin above her ass. Annie was still leaning in, and showing no sign of trouble at the hand action. When I realized what I was doing I pulled my hand away quickly so I wouldn't freak her out.

Annie whispered again "I know that Beth blew you for graduation -- she told me." Now that was interesting and I would have loved to know more about how that story went down and whether Annie was pissed at me, at Beth, at us both or at no one.

But Frank was speaking over the top of Annie's voice, "Oh yeah, suck it slut -- gonna cum way down your throat." Annie let out a little groan -- or surprise or disgust I couldn't tell.

And then from Beth: "Mmmmm do it, fuck my mouth. Your cock is huge."

I glanced down and found my hand had already resumed -- all by itself! -- The circular motion over Anne's little top, over the small of her back. I felt my chest constrict and then watched as my hand dropped down further to her skin and then over the panties and I began caressing Annie's lovely ass. When I did that she looked at me quick, and then turned her head back to the wall. I kept circling her ass, getting more and more bold as we listened to Beth struggling to swallow Frank's cock through the vent. Then I had the full round of Annie's ass cupped in my hand. Anne was silent, her face turned from me. But she was letting me cup and knead her ass through the panties. I looked down at myself and saw an enormous erection pointing up and out at the wall as we knelt there together. Frank was breathing hard in the vent. I was watching my hand circle Annie's ass in the moonlight. Now Annie pressed her body into the wall and began grinding her pelvis against the hard surface. I took advantage and cupped her ass cheeks hard so there could be no mistaking what was happening. She turned her face to me, looking confused and lust ravaged.

Annie whispered "I'm so horny" and this time looked up at me with a face both pleading and worried. One look at her and I knew she was a goner. She should kiss that virginity good-bye although maybe it also occurred to me that I'd beat her there to kiss it plenty for her. My hand slipped down below her ass and I found the crotch of the panties and gently moved it aside. Just then Frank started up again and we were as focused on his blowjob as we were on the fact that my fingers were now riding along the lips of Annie's cunt. Frank started to explode.

12