Annie

Story Info
A writer's young assistant begins meeting the right people.
9.9k words
4.46
18.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This one is light on sex, more about relationships.

----------

MOM

A police patrol picked up Annie French well after midnight drunk, smoking some sort of 'weed' that didn't appear to be cannabis and took her into custody for her own safety. The holding charge was vagrancy because she couldn't remember where she lived but the charge would not stick in court because she had almost $400 bucks in her wallet in the back pocket of her jeans.

Annie was released early next morning and told to go home and behave.

"Where have you been you slut?" barked her mom, looking at the disheveled 24-year old blonde with baby blue eyes.

"Oh Deborah and I had a few drinks after a movie and I stayed at her place."

"I don't believe you. I'm calling Deborah's mom."

"Fine, here's Mrs Walter's house phone number," Annie said, hauling out her library card from her wallet and staring her mom in the eye.

Carol was duped. "All right but get into the shower and tidy up. You have that interview with Mrs Crowley early this morning.

"Oh shit, thanks for reminding me. Black coffee please."

"What did you just say?"

"Black coffee. I said please."

Carol sighed. "Here sip this Gatorade slowly while I dissolve two Berocca for you and then I want you to eat this banana."

"You know I don't eat bananas," Annie said with a sense of futility, expecting her mom would win this one.

"Annie!"

""Okay mom who shall be obeyed."

"Right and I want you to walk to the interview as that will help to disperse your hangover. Phone when it's finished and I'll drive over and get you."

Two and a half hours later Carol collected her daughter and they went to the mall for early lunch.

"That stupid bitch grilled me for an hour while several applicants were out in five to ten minutes."

"As a successful novelist Hannah Crowley is certainly not stupid and judging by her popularity as a professional speaker and all-round celebrity she's unlikely to act like a bitch.

"Well whatever."

"And what does that mean young lady?"

"It's an answer you interpret to your satisfaction. Is your daughter becoming too clever for you mother?"

"Bite the hand that feeds you darling and you'll learn who's the stupid bitch."

"Oh are we having one of those forgettable lunches. Anyway dad will dispense cash my way till I get employment if funding from you dries up."

"You father will not do that without getting my approval first."

Annie looked out of the window and smiled. Her father had generously supported her excesses financially during her final eighteen months at university when completing a master in administration. Jack began funding her after Annie had arrived home unexpectedly to find him plowing her mom's sister in the pool dressing room. Annie had raced to the dressing room thinking their cat was cornered by a pack of rats or whatever only to find her father was the rat and the screamer was Aunt Judith.

God the size of her dad's dick had made Annie feel faint. She later negotiated a great deal but unfortunately to get it had to agree the financial support stopped when she graduated and at that point the unfortunately incident would be regarded as dead and buried. Annie still had the occasional nightmare dreaming about the size of her dad's erection. Her mom's ability to deal with that monster really impressed her.

Carol had given her daughter a lovely little navy blue dress and with Annie opening the bag and holding up the dress and saying her mom was so generous to buy something so beautiful for her difficult to live with daughter, made the startling announcement: "Hannah Crowley interviewed you for an hour because she thinks you are the one."

"That's flying a kite; you can't be sure of that. What if she interviewed someone for two hours?"

"Did she?"

"Fuck mom, how would I know that?"

"Apologize to me young lady."

"What for?" Annie said, trying to stare her mom down.

Carol was a redhead with freckles. Her top lip pulled back; the veins in her neck bulged and she pushed her jaw forward. That frightened Annie.

Her phone went.

"Answer your phone you young bitch," hissed her mom. "It will be Mrs Crowley."

Voice quavering, Annie said it was Annie French speaking.

"Dear Annie, it's Hannah. I've had a big think about you. I wish to make you two offers. The first is as we discussed. You work for me on weekdays, eight hours a day, administering my business affairs for a salary of $26,000. Alternatively, you come and live with me and work longer hours, administering my business affairs and being my social secretary and accompanying me to many of my social and speaking engagements and managing my contracts with people who do research for me and dealing with my publisher's minions but I'll continue to deal with my publisher."

"That sounds attractive."

"For that I'd pay you a salary of $48,000."

"The hours would destroy my social life."

"Darling do you really have a social life? You've been away to university and many of your old friends will have flown or have gone out of circulation following marriage."

"That may have happened to you Hannah but I have reconnected to about twenty of my old friends with about forty still to search out."

"So what do you want to be compensated?"

"A salary of $60,000, you to maintain my wardrobe and grooming to the level you require and at your expenses and a year's contract in return for me giving up my life for a year to be at your beck and call."

"That's too much."

"The find someone else," said Annie, and then stopped talking.

Eventually Hannah said, "Why didn't you cut the call?"

"Because I knew you'd buckle."

"Cheeky bitch but that's one of the things that drew me to you; you have a hard edge and appear to know what you're about."

"Might we get on with it? I'm lunching we my mother and she's talking about her lovers."

Annie was relieved to see her mom smile and exhibit no aggression.

Hannah said, "Well I've never thought of making my heroine's mother THAT interesting. Thanks for the prompt."

"So can you afford me at my terms?"

"Yes you have a deal. In fact I believe you'll stimulate me into becoming more productive and exciting as a writer. You see I'll have access to your mind, you being a generation younger than me."

"Yeah, I think I see what you are on about."

"Be at my city office at 11:00 tomorrow. My attorney will be there with the draft contract for you to take away to have your attorney peruse it."

"Keep it simple and I won't have to pay for something I can do for myself."

"Well in that case let's meet at Walter's at 12:30 and we'll sign over lunch."

"Can you be sure of getting a table at this short notice."

"Darling, I am Hannah Crowley who also happens to be wife of celebrity attorney Joseph Crowley."

"Oh the big name pushers who squeeze little folk like me out of restaurants?"

""Beautifully expressed darling. I made a note of that comment. You are earning your keep already."

"Bye Hannah and don't keep me waiting tomorrow."

Hannah laughed. "Oh darling, you are so refreshing and please don't allow me to squash your rebellious spirit. Bye."

Carol said, "So you'll be moving out?"

"Yes."

"Will Hannah Crowley really pay you $60,000 to be available to her at all hours?"

"Yes."

"But you have very little work experience behind you."

"Part of her reasons for hiring me is to be her role model of a younger woman, the age of her heroines."

"What skills of knowledge do you have to be her adviser?"

"Mom have you had group sex, been gang-ganged, had your drink spiked, spent a night in jail, had anal sex, been high on dope, had cat-fights, had sex with your boyfriends' dads and sisters?"

"No of course not. God how revolting."

"I have experienced many of those things mother although I'm not identifying which ones. Please understand my generation of women has done things your generation would have never dreamed of doing."

"Well all I can say darling is I hope you don't disgust Mrs Crowley. I looked up the dust jacket of one of her novels I have, 'Sex Mad Lizzy' and she'll be about forty-eight now."

"Yes, I think that would be right. She mentioned her husband was her senior by twelve years."

HANNAH

Now curly blonde and chic after being to the hairdresser and wearing a new stylish top over her ancient Levis and last season's brown ankle boots, Annie's breath caught as she sighted the mini mansion amid eight acres of pastureland near the edge of the city limits.

"This is a very handsome house ma'am," said the cabbie.

"Yes I'm a house guest," Annie said, alerting the big guy not to expect a big tip. That warning proved unnecessary because Hannah emerged from the entrance and paid the cabbie who looked pleased.

Annie was introduced to Gretchen the house manager and Hannah led her into the house, leaving Gretchen to handle the two travel bags and six cartons of other possessions.

"This is an amazing house," Annie said in awe, taking in the huge chandelier in the entrance hall.

"It's a house," Hannah said, all but yawning. "My great hope is you are about to liven up things round here."

"Um these old jeans..."

"Wear anything you wish, even run around nude for all I care but watch out for my husband. He's so gross he almost has sex with anything that moves and I don't excluded animals."

Annie swallowed and said she would not be provocative.

"Just keep away from him and stick to me dear."

God was the forty-eight-year-old implying she was gay? Annie swallowed hugely, thinking of the humiliation is being groped by an old woman of forty-eight even if she were lean and good looking as Hannah. Beneath the clothes her skin would be like leather... oh yuk.

As they walked up the wide staircase and reached the mid-landing where the stairs split to run in the other direction, Annie was told, "This stairway to the left with 'Hers" embroidered on the carpet leads to my quarters and the other leads to the guest rooms and to his quarters, his being my husband Joseph. He pays for sex and often has women living her with him for short runs and if they appeal to me they are invited to live and eat with us."

"Do you still have sex with your husband?"

Hannah smiled. "I was hoping you'd have the courage to ask me that. Yes I occasionally visit him to remind myself he is my husband in every way and his wealth is responsible for my establishment and rise as an author. My career was barely providing me with subsidence living when I met him at a book launch and he told me I was the woman he had been looking for to replace his last wife. I of course was flattered and gave him what he wanted but mistakenly thought the line about being the right woman was simply a line to get beyond my pants."

"So you do have sex with males."

"Yes dear, I'm not prudent. I'm aware you are very sexually active."

Hannah saw the startled look and said, "Darling you don't think I'd engage you without knowing everything about you. For example, Gloria Shanks told me you were basically honest, very dependable and her brother had described sex with you was memorable, quite the best he'd had."

"Gloria," Annie said, 'but she's now married and living with her husband, a diplomatic official, in Eire at present."

"Yes but my employment agency tracked her down for me. I wish I had loyal friends like Gloria. I really had to screw that last bit of information from her."

"Well Glory-girl never was diplomatic."'

They laughed.

Every one was expected to dress for dinner every night. Joseph appeared for drinks with a stunning redhead named Kitty attached to his arm. Hannah introduced Annie as her business manager and social secretary and ignored Kitty. Joseph ran a speculative gaze over Annie and appeared to nod approvingly

"Welcome to Hampton Meadows Annie," he said, this is Kitty my ah..."

"Social secretary," Kitty said, holding out a hand for Annie to shake.

Omigod, Annie thought. She'd read her mother's copy of 'Sex Mad Lizzy' and realized the description of Clancy Manor somewhere in Kentucky was actually this property and the description of Lizzy's adulterous father matched the facial features of Joseph and Lizzy was probably based on the sexy bitch Hannah's husband was rutting at the time. But probably Hannah was running low on creative powers for settings and plot and had engaged Annie to be the centerpiece of the next novel and that would be based on a tumultuous sexual relationship between two women.

Annie, feeling rather excited, looked across at Hannah who smiled and her lips parted slightly. Annie's heart pounded.

After the first drink and leaving Joseph staring at Kitty's tits while she talked about women's fashion, Hannah took Annie to the kitchen to meet 'Cook', the aged Miss Aitkin and Molly, a college student who assisted Cook with evening meals and served and cleared away.

As Hannah and Annie walked upstairs Annie remembered the bubbling spa she'd seen in Hannah's bathroom. She took Hannah's hand and said softly, "Shall we have a spa bath together?"

"Look dear, I think we should keep our relationship more formal don't you? I have my valuable public reputation to protect."

"Oh yes. You're not gay are you?""

Hannah was horrified. "Good heavens no, whatever gave you that idea?"

"Oh it was just something someone said," Annie said vaguely and Hannah demanded the name of the 'fucking slanderous bitch'.

"It was a woman in black in a coffee shop."

"What coffee shop?"

"Um a Starbucks from memory. They attract expressive clientele don't you think?"

"I wouldn't know. I only go to places serving real coffee."

Whew, thought Annie. That was a close one, almost brawling with her boss on day one.

Hannah stopped at the doorway to her suite and called," Oh Annie I almost forgot to tell you. Please remember I am recording our conversations and am likely to use extracts in my new novel, without acknowledgements of course. This is a secret just between we two. I need to spice up and modernize language in my writing as will benefit by having you as my associate."

"I'm fine with that Hannah."

* * *

Three months later, when Joseph was away at a law convention with his PA who posed as his wife, a Mustang arrived at the front entrance of Hampton Meadows Manor.

"Gee this place looks swell," said the beefy six foot six guy.

"Indeed Jerry. Just be relaxed when you enter," Annie said kissing him, "Please don't be lewd or say things that make you sound ignorant."

"That doesn't leave me with much scope."

"Jerry that's rubbish. Just be your usual charming and attentive self and be gentle and understanding later because until now Hannah only has sex with guys she knows. I operate the microphone to pick up her conversation with her lovers and it's part of my duties to edit extracts from the recordings and file the sound clips for her to listen to and consider what she uses for dialogue between selected characters in her draft novel. She will allow you to be as lewd as you wish in conversation and when you two get down to sex I'd like you to be bawdy because that will make her excited and fill her head with ideas."

"Why does she want to fill her head with ideas when she should be concentrating on fucking?"

"A good point Jerry but remember women don't think on only one channel like men."

"Oh yeah?"

Hannah looked nervously at being introduced with Jerry towering over her but he put her to ease saying as if in admiration, "You are a swell looker Hannah...um if that's an appropriate comment to make to a married woman who is a famous author."

"That was a lovely thing to say to me," Hannah said, toughing his arm slightly. "You can repeat that compliment as much as you like."

"You are a swell looker Hannah..."

"Twice is probably sufficient for now," Annie smiled.

"Oh yeah right."

Dinner was hilarious with Jerry acting the clown and making out he'd never eaten with a knife and fork. At times Miss Aitkin came to the dinning room door to listen to Jerry's obviously foolishness.

In the bathroom Hannah looked at Jerry wide-eyed at his exposed his erection and then waggled it against her thigh.

Annie, watching the couple in one of the six monitors, each attached to a video camera, had chosen Jerry for this performance because he was long but not excessively wide and had great stamina and could come multiple times.

Hannah was the first to fully undress and having to remove her own panties with shaking hands said, "Hug and kiss me Jerry."

Having Jerry's dick pressed against her and his tongue deep into her mouth calmed Hannah and they were away, she squealing as Jerry lifted her and lowered her over the side.

"Sit on my dick Hannah facing away from me and bouncing while I tell you what I'd like to do to you after this introductory fuck. I'm a bull so don't expect to get me off quickly and when I do fire there will be plenty of repeats available."

"Oh Jerry, you make me melt talking to me in the manner you do."

Later Hannah leaned over the edge of the bath and Jerry plowed her into a shrieking jelly.

"Christ you fuck good Hannah but it will it be great being in a tight cunt again."

"Jerry you insulting asshole," Hannah shrieked. "Stop fucking me and get out of my home you crude man."

Jerry pulled out and spun Hannah around and filled her mouth with dick to shut her up.

Hannah was unable to resist and went to work on him.

Hannah refused to have anal, paid Jerry and called Annie to show him out.

When Annie returned she found Hannah looking at the unedited take.

She was shaking.

"God that Jerry extracted more sex from me that any guy I've had," she said weakly.

"Come on," Annie said to the near-exhausted Hannah. "I'm putting you to bed. You can look at the video tomorrow after I've edited out the crap and converted it into a movie you can run on your laptop. I agree it was the best fucking session I've seen you engaged in and we'll have some magnificent voice clips."

"Yes tomorrow ill be fine, Hannah yawned. "I'll probably sleep through to lunchtime. You didn't pick up that awful thing he said about the size of me did you?"

"No Hannah. What did he say?"

"Thanks for lying to me darling."

* * *

Annie's quarters were the second bedroom suite, quite hotelish in design with entry into a lounge that extended to a breakfast area containing a bar and kitchenette. Entry to the bedroom was via a dressing room and then into a bathroom with a door leading off to the left to a big bedroom that received great views of sunsets across the fields.

Hannah' dressing room and bathroom were larger and went parallel to Annie's lounge that only had windows at one end and Hannah's huge bedroom received the sunrise over woods. She usually wrote only to lunch time, sometimes starting as early as 3 a.m. She often slept after lunch.

Annie poured a wine and went on to the Internet. Hannah had decided her heroine's father would be a professor who headed a department of physics at a university so required Annie to do the research and build a profile for such a man and to find if he would have access to women for promiscuous behavior in his work environment. She'd already produced a lengthy profile suitable for the hero who was a contracts manager for a construction company and another profile on the heroine who possessed a master's degree in invertebrate zoology who worked fulltime as a trainer for bored matrons wishing to be pre-prepared for yoga classes prior to enrolling.

She stopped just before midnight and went to bed for a session with her vibrator and recalled some of the scenes she'd seen from earlier that evening when Hannah engaged in sex with Jerry.

Annie was up early and as arranged took Hannah's Buick into the village for servicing at 9:00. The mechanic said he'd take her home and return the vehicle at 11:00 but she said she would window] shop and have coffee and return at 11:00.