Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The orgasm was total; she herself then fell down in a heap on him. Paul caught her and gently lowered her to the floor of the shower tray.

Ten minutes later they finished their shower, amid searching hands and fingers. They went back to bed, to sleep the sleep of happy and contented lovers, the lovers that they now were.

When Annie awoke, she was stiff and sore, 'Jesus Christ,' she said to herself, 'I can hardly move, oh boy did I get a fucking and a half last night,' she was happy, satisfied and completely sated.

She had never felt so badly good after lovemaking like that, ever!

She looked at her gorgeous son in law; his hair was a beautiful mess, her heart swelled with love, and gratitude. Grateful too for the love he had shown her, and grateful for the love he had given her.

'I need his thick cock in my mouth,' she said to her own self.

So sneaking slowly down under the covers, she looked at it, lifted it, and softly sucked it into her mouth.

Her beautiful sexy lips closed over it, and her hot mouth went to work.

She gradually got herself into the position where she could suck it as she liked.

Paul stirred, she stopped, he went back into sleep, and she sucked again, he was getting harder and harder, she knew he would wake, all men would wake when he had a raging hard on.

But when Paul did wake, he was in the build up to an ejaculation that would seem to him, to end all ejaculations.

He felt Annie's hot mouth running up and down, and over the plum that topped his prick.

He tensed, he was cumming, he grabbed her head in fear that she would pull off and stop.

But Annie had no intention of stopping, she wanted all he had, and no one would stop her from achieving her goal, least of all Paul!

Her pull on him was monumental, and unassailable.

He bellowed and roared as he blasted load after hot load into Annie's grateful mouth, she fought like a wildcat to get it all down, and she succeeded admirably.

Paul's prick was burning, it stayed hard, it felt as if it was filled with concrete cum. Before he slowly fell back into relaxation, his spent prick deflating, still in Annie's mouth, and she finally emptied his stringent balls.

She let it slide from her unwilling lips, and slid up and into Paul's loving arms.

'You have to be the best and finest MIL that a man could have Annie,' he whispered to her in between kisses.

'And you have to be the best and finest SIL that a woman could have too Paul,' she returned.

'Paul,' Annie queried, 'what are we going to do?'

'We have really started something here babe,' she added.

'Yes I know Annie, but we have the next 5 or 6 weeks to decide, act, or other wise haven't we?' he pondered.

'Yes, I agree with what you say, but I'm telling you right now, you are not going to leave Jenny for me, I won't have that on my conscience,' she said.

'Nor me Annie, I won't even think about that one, we both have our lives, and now we have each other, and I will tell you this as well, we are not going to stop loving each other are we? Can we?' he asked.

'No, we can't, and we won't,' she promised him, 'this is too good to lose darling.'

'Yes it is, so come here you, I want to love you and worship you, I want to kiss, lick and suck, every bit of that beautiful sexy body, okay?'

'Oh Paul, you go right ahead honey, I won't, and can't ever stop you from that!'

He spent an hour going over every nook and cranny she had, and they spent an inordinate amount of time with lips locked.

Later that day, just before they left to see Jenny in the hospital, he fucked her in her arse, his prick lodged tightly in, he fucked her with an abandon hitherto unknown.

Holding her by the hips, he drove in and out of her, he had an obscure urge to hurt her, he pounded her, she squealed not only in some pain, but a massive amount of pleasure.

They came together, simply because she reached under her and played with is balls, causing them to conspire with her, and it worked.

He shot a load into her battered backside; she blew a load from her pussy down onto the bed.

She let her knees slide backwards, he lay down on her, gently nibbling at her soft neck, her hair caressing his face.

He lay there in wonder at this woman, Jenny wasn't like this, Annie was a pure lover, a sexual lover, sensual lover, a man lover, a giver, a taker, a partner.

In his humble opinion, she was a goddess, nothing he had ever done equalled what he had had here these last 2 days.

He was in awe.

The saying goes that if look at your wife's mother, you will see your wife in the future, he hoped so with all his heart, that this was true, that Jenny would grow into Annie!

Paul knew he loved Annie now; nothing would ever take that away from him.

But he loved his Jenny too, and nothing would ever remove that from him either.

For the next 5 to 6 weeks Annie and Paul loved and fucked each other as often as their bodies would let them.

They lived like man and wife.

Bondage was introduced, and they loved every second of being each others prisoners of love.

Then Jenny had a beautiful baby boy, he looked just like his daddy.

Her parents, his parents, and Paul and Jenny were overjoyed by Timothy's birth.

Jenny had been told that further pregnancies would end in miscarriages, and that her life would be in grave danger.

Paul had to be made sterile to avoid Jenny's life being put in jeopardy.

But Paul and Annie still meet up when opportunity rise's; they loved each other, they would forever, and were more than contented to have what they had.

12