Annie

Story Info
Two former co-workers act on long-dormant feelings
2.6k words
3.95
26k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie

I hadn't seen her since the last day we worked together. Out of the blue she called and asked me for a reference. I told her I'd be glad to give her a good recommendation. A few days later a law firm called.

"Hello, this Mandy with Denton and Phillips. Anne Kelly has applied for a paralegal position with our firm and listed you as a reference. Do you have a few moments to talk?"

"Of course," I replied. What do you need to know about Anne?"

They asked the standard questions: How long had I known her? How would I describe her work habits? Would I hire her again?

I gave her an exemplary recommendation and said that of course I'd hire her again. As soon as I hung up, I called Annie and told her I'd just heard from the firm and asked her to let me know if she got the job. A few weeks later she called to tell me she'd been hired and thanked me. We chatted a bit, and I suggested we meet for dinner sometime. She surprised me by suggesting we get together the next day.

I knocked on her door at 5:00 p.m., and she invited me in. "Where are Doug and the kids," I asked.

"Doug's in St. Louis for a seminar and the girls are at Girl Scout camp this week," she replied. "Where's Lisa?"

"She's at work."

"Does she know you're here?"

I smiled. My wife had always been jealous of Annie, even though nothing had ever happened between us, not even a kiss. To be honest, though, there was an attraction. We flirted a bit, and had spent enough late nights at the office that I think we both occasionally entertained "what if" thoughts. "No, she thinks I'm at a bar association dinner," I said.

Annie invited me in and offered me a drink. "I'll take a beer," I said. She handed it to me and I noticed she had a Diet Coke. "Don't you drink anymore?" Annie had never been one to pass up a mojito or a Chardonnay.

"I haven't given it up. I just can't have any for the next seven months or so," she said sheepishly.

"You're pregnant! Congratulations! When did you find out?"

"Just last week."

"Tell Doug congrats, too."

Her smile faded. "I will, but I don't think he's as excited about this as I am."

"He'll be fine when he holds him...or her." I knew that Annie wanted a son to go with her two girls. "Well, let's sit down. Tell me everything; the new job, the kids. Our reservations aren't until 6:30."

We talked and after a while, she took my glass and walked to the kitchen and rinsed it in the sink. I watched her. The sun was shining through the patio door and I could see the silhouette of her legs through the thin material of her white sundress. Her blonde hair fell across her shoulders. I stood up and saw my cock had grown hard, bulging though my slacks. As I walked toward her, all the pent up sexual tension that I'd felt and repressed for years came boiling to the surface. I stood behind her and held her waist, my hardness pressing against her tiny, almost boyish, ass. I brushed the hair off her pale shoulder and kissed her neck. She sighed and for a moment leaned back against me. She turned to face me, her hands on my arms. "Michael, we can't....we can't...it's wrong."

"I know. But if you want me to stop, you have to stop me now."

She tilted her head back and looked at me. She started to speak, but then suddenly her mouth covered mine and our tongues danced in each other's mouths. My hands cupped her ass through her skirt as I pressed harder, my cock pushing against her belly. The silence in the house was deafening, only our heavy breaths and almost imperceptible moans breaking it. I whispered, finally, "Where's the bedroom?"

********************

We stood on opposite sides of the un-made bed; the place where she and her husband had slept the night before. We watched each other disrobe. I took off my shirt first, then my shoes and socks, and then stepped out of my pants. She lifted the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head. She looked amazing in a thin white bra and matching panties. I motioned for her to lie down on her stomach. I spread her legs slightly and kneeled between them and began lightly stroking, tickling and biting her back and shoulders. I unsnapped her flimsy bra and pushed the shoulder straps down. She began to moan. "Mmmmm, that feels good...." I bent lower, so my bulging cock occasionally rested on her ass. I looked down and saw my black boxer/briefs were stained with a growing circle of white pre-cum.

Touching her shoulder I coaxed her to turn over. Her golden hair fanned out over navy blue sheets. Her breasts were small but I could see that her nipples were already swollen. I stood for a moment and stepped out of my underwear. My cock seemed bigger and thicker than it had in years. I bent low and kissed her, long and deeply, and then I rose up on my knees and pushed her panties to one side and felt her pussy. "God, you're already wet," I said.

"I know.....sorry, sometimes I get a little messy..." She sucked in her breath when my index finger pushed between her swollen lips. Her breath quickened as I penetrated deeper then withdrew. I slowly finger-fucked her as her hips, slowly at first, began to roll and undulate. I hadn't taken my eyes off hers, watching her beautiful face as she began to feel the first stirrings of pleasure. I reached for her left hand and guided it toward her pussy. I saw the late afternoon sun through the window glint off her wedding ring as she touched her clit through her panties. She raised her hips off the bed, silently signaling for me to take them off. She spread her legs wider now. "Can you take two fingers?" I asked.

"Yeah....please...." I pushed in another. She was rubbing and stroking herself harder, with more purpose. I fucked her with my fingers, thrusting deep and occasionally twisting my wrist, feeling the top and bottom walls of her cunt. Her juices were oozing out of her, staining the dark sheets. My cock was leaking, bubbling pre-cum. I reached for it and she breathed, "Do it.....I want to see...." I began to stroke it in rhythm with my thrusts into her. We were masturbating in earnest now....fucking ourselves and each other with our hands. I felt my balls tightening, but I wanted to prolong it, I didn't want to cum...yet. I let go of my dick and pulled my fingers from her. "What.....what.....what are you doing....don't stop...."

I smiled at her and said, "I'm not going to stop...don't worry....I can't stop." I took a nipple between my teeth and slowly pulled it away from her breast. I heard a little expression of pain, mixed with surprise, mixed with pleasure. I kissed my way down her chest, which was already beginning to flush, over her belly, where her husband's child was beginning to grow. I kissed my way to her clit. I kissed her fingers, which were still teasing herself. I kissed and sucked on her lips and I pushed my fingers back inside her and began to flood her with sensation. I fingered her, licked her, sucked her, bit her, and felt her body respond. She pulled and pinched her nipples with her right hand and continued to masturbate, to rub and tease her clit. She pulled me closer, deeper into her, clasping my head in her hands, between her legs. She began to roll and writhe, fucking my mouth and face.

And this good wife, this Sunday School teacher, this Girl Scout Cookie Mom, who in all the years I'd known her rarely said even "damn" or "hell," began to whisper words I'd never heard from her. In low, guttural, almost inaudible tones I heard her whisper, "Oh...fuck....god....fuck....shit.....damn it.....fuck....goddamn.....holy fuck.....god yes.....closer....don't fucking stop....shit...." I felt her push back against the pillows, her right leg was bent, her foot on my shoulder, pushing against me, but her hands were wrapped around my head. It was almost as if she were trying to pull away but at the same time keep my mouth locked onto her pussy. Then it happened. "Oh fuck!" Her back arched and her breath stopped for a moment. Her body went stiff, and I felt liquid seeping, no pouring, out of her, coating my face and soaking the sheets. Then she slowly collapsed, and her breath returned. "God....God....it's been so long..."

I know I should have held her and waited, but I couldn't. I pushed my cock into her and felt the fading spasms of her pussy squeeze and release me. I was as deep inside her as I could go and I slowly pulled back, then slowly pushed again. My breath was ragged and my head was throbbing. I stopped and pressed against her. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"I can't take it, but I don't want to cum yet. It feels so good...I want it to last."

"It's all right. Keep going. Keep fucking me. Cum for me."

I propped myself on my elbows, looking at her. I fucked her faster, picking up my tempo, feeling my orgasm build. "Open your eyes," she whispered. "I want to look into your eyes when you cum." And I came. I emptied myself inside her with a long, guttural groan. Every muscle in my body went limp and I fell on her, my weight pinning her on the mattress. She let me lie on her in a daze before slipping out from under me. "Rest," she said, as she walked toward the bathroom, my cum starting to leak from her pussy.

*******************

We were in her kitchen, our 6:30 dinner reservation long forgotten. She was wearing my shirt, the top buttons open and the shirt tail barely covering her ass. I watched as she rummaged through the kitchen cabinets, until she exclaimed "Ah, there you are." She walked toward me with a pack of cigarettes and a saucer. "C'mon" she said as she opened her patio door and stepped onto her deck.

Their house was in a new subdivision and there were no neighbors behind them. The lights were off next door and only a freshly-poured foundation occupied the lot on the other side. She balanced the saucer on the rail, and lit her cigarette, inhaling deeply. She saw me staring at her and said, "What? It's just one. I don't think it will hurt the baby."

"It's not that. I just never knew you smoked." I moved beside her, resting my elbows on the freshly stained wood. She turned her head, and with a hint of a smile said, "There's a lot you don't know about me, I expect." Then she did something that was innocent and erotic at the same time. She found my hand and curled her little finger around mine. That was all. Just a touch, but feelings that I hadn't felt in years overwhelmed me. With that simple act, I knew my life would never be the same.

I took the cigarette from her lips and took a long drag. "I didn't know you smoked, either."

"I don't," I said, as I took another puff.

She took my hand in hers, and touched my wedding band, turning it around on my finger. "Have you done this before? Cheated on Lisa, I mean?"

"No, have you?"

"No, I've never cheated on Lisa," she said, and we both laughed. Then she said, "Once. It was a long time ago, before the kids, even before I met you. I was young and confused and feeling unwanted. Doug was working all the time. I met an old boyfriend and....it just happened."

"Does Doug know?"

"God, no. It would kill him." She stared into the dark woods. "This would kill him." Still not looking at me, she said, "But Lisa cheated on you."

"Yes."

"So what is this? Am I your revenge fuck?"

"No."

"Then what am I? What is this?"

I turned her toward me, my hands wrapped around her waist. "I don't know, but whatever it is, it's pretty fucking amazing!" She smiled again, and we both began to laugh hysterically.

"Yes. Yes it is that," she finally said. She stepped out of our embrace and led me toward the chaise lounge and pushed me down. Going to another deck chair she took one of the cushions and placed it next to the chair. Dropping to her knees, she said, "Here's something else you don't know about me."

I was already semi-hard when she took my cock in her hand and lightly, so lightly, touched the tip with her tongue, our brown eyes locked together. Forming an "O" with her mouth, she took in the head, her lips locked under the glans. She was squeezing the base, her fingers occasionally pressing into the front of my sac. Applying just enough suction to draw a low moan from me she suddenly released me. She smiled, and then without warning took the entire length into her mouth, holding it until she began to gag, then slowly drew raised her head, sucking as she went until she it popped out of her mouth. She caught her breath, wiping the water from her eyes, then bent toward it again. I could feel her breath, expecting to experience that amazing mouth again, when she suddenly backed away and laughed. For the next ten minutes she teased, tantalized and sucked me. She rolled my balls in her hands, occasionally licking them. I was frantic with lust, bucking off the lounge chair, twisting, screaming, running my hands through her hair, trying to fuck her throat. She reduced me to a quivering mass of Jell-O. I begged her to let me cum, to explode in her mouth. Instead, she finally stopped and stood up. "Let's wait a minute," she said and walked to the rail, taking off my shirt as she went. Then, she bent over, her elbows resting on the wood. Her tight, small ass jutted out, offering itself to me. "Take your time, Michael...fuck me...."

I fucked her like she sucked me. Sometimes pounding her deep and hard, other times withdrawing completely before teasing her with light strokes before slamming into her again. I dug my hands into her waist; I slapped her ass; I pulled her hair. All the while she strummed her clit and backed into me, meeting my thrusts. I felt her spasm with an orgasm more than once, but I didn't care. This was my turn to fuck her until I came with an intensity I hadn't experienced since I was teenager.

We showered together and later stood in front of her mirror as we dressed. I felt my phone vibrate. "Is it Lisa?" Annie asked. I just smiled. "How many times has she called?" I looked at the call record and said, "Just fifteen."

"What are you going to tell her?"

I walked to the toilet and dropped the phone into the water. "I didn't get her calls. The phone just stopped working. I don't know what happened. Did Doug call?"

She checked her phone. "Only twice. No big deal. I'll call him in a minute."

We walked to the front door. I took her in my arms. She held me close for a moment, and then pushed me back. There were tears in her eyes. "Michael, this can't happen again. It just can't."

I brushed a strand of hair off of her face. "I know, Annie. I know it can't." I drew her to me again and kissed her before whispering in her ear. "But we both know it will."