Annie & Dani

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We undid each other's jeans and took them off, both of us pausing to remove our shoes. She took hold of my panties and I took hold of hers and we slipped them off at the same time. Without a word, we got in the bed and pressed the length of ourselves together and kissed again. My leg slipped between Dani's while we kissed and I could feel the moisture from her pussy soaking my knee. I knew I was just as wet.

She was making little moaning noises in her throat, just from the kissing and pressing together. I briefly wondered what she'd sound like when I made her come. The thought sent a shudder through me and I made a whimpering sound of my own.

I was the first one to move on. I kissed Dani's neck and kept moving lower until my lips were on her beautiful breasts. I gave in to all the urges I'd ever had to explore her tits and kissed, sucked, and licked every inch of them. Dani was lying with her head thrown back murmuring, "Finally, finally, oh, it's better than I dreamed."

Eventually she put her arms around me and rolled me over onto my back. I'm a lot bigger than she is in both height and weight, but her will is certainly as strong as mine. She had decided she was taking over and that was that. The first touch of her lips on my breast damn near make me climax! The gentle, romantic encounter was getting hotter and she went after me as if she was starving and I was a prime steak. Her lips and tongue were everywhere and my nipples responded by hardening like pebbles. I had my hands on her tits while she used her mouth on mine and her nipples were just as aroused. I pinched them lightly between my thumbs and index fingers and was rewarded with an animal growl from my lover.

While she still played with my chest, I reached down and pressed my hand to her dripping wet pussy. I could hear a squish as I rubbed the lightly furred mound. When I slipped my finger inside and touched her clit gently, her lips froze on my left nipple. "Annie," she said, urgently, "please say 'my finger is on Dani's clit for the first time.'"

"My finger is on my beloved Dani's clit for the first time," I said and gasped as she reached down and put her finger on me in the same way.

"My finger is on my true love Annie's clit for the first time," she sighed. "And soon my lips and tongue will be there and I'll show her for the first time just how much I love her."

"Oh, God!" I moaned as my pussy clenched so hard it hurt. "Page six?" I managed to ask.

Dani immediately rolled onto her back and I climbed over her on my hands and knees, facing her feet. "Let's do it at the same time," she said, pulling my pussy down to an inch above her face. I urged her legs wider apart and put my face between them. The scent of the woman beneath me was the most glorious thing I'd ever experienced! "Now!" Dani cried, and we put our tongues on each other's clits at the same moment. It was like an electric circuit being completed! Incredible sensations shot through my body as she stroked her tongue in my slit and I tasted her at the same time. By this time neither of us could hold anything back and we attacked each other with loving fury. I licked at her engorged clit and stabbed into her tight pussy channel as hard and as fast as I could. What she was doing between my legs was setting a wildfire in my entire lower body. I wanted to concentrate on pleasuring her, but my own need was overwhelming me and I went on autopilot. I must have been doing something right, because her explosion came first. She shuddered against my mouth and cried out in a scream of satisfaction that I would never have predicted my shy friend was capable of. Her bliss set off my own climax, which rolled through my body like nothing I had ever felt before.

I collapsed beside Dani and, sensing a need in myself I thought she might be feeling also, I slipped my hand between her legs and gently rubbed her clit. She had two smaller comes against my hand and then reached down and gently pulled me away.

"I need to kiss you there again," she told me, and I opened my legs for her. She licked and sucked my clit until I came three more times and then I had to stop her because I was getting so sensitive it hurt.

We wrapped our arms around each other and fell into a deep, restful sleep. It was the first one I'd had since I discovered that Dani wanted to make love with me as much as I wanted her.

The next day we managed to clean the rest of the beach house before we wound up in bed again. This time we were able to keep it a little slower paced. Dani humored me by taking turns orally pleasuring each other and said, after she had two huge orgasms, that I may have a point and that she thought we should test both of our ideas for the next hundred years or so. Being well satisfied myself, I agreed. Eventually we noticed other kinds of appetites and fed ourselves. Back in bed that night I slipped two fingers inside Dani's pussy while I licked her sweet little clit and she moaned, "God, yes!" just as she'd written in her journal. (It always pays to read the instructions.) She insisted on returning the favor and I nearly lost my mind with how good it felt.

We delayed heading home the next day as late as we dared. Meanwhile she satisfied one of my fantasies that wasn't in her magazine, by letting me go down on her in the shower. We just couldn't get enough of each other! We knew we'd face the same problem of where we could be alone when we got home. Finally there was no choice but to leave.

The rest of the school year was difficult, but we found many ways to be intimate out of desperation. Having experienced what joy we could give each other, we took every possible chance to make love, risking discovery several times. We were never caught, however, and finally graduation day arrived.

We had already found an apartment to move into right away. Both of us were going to further our educations here in town. I was going to a top program to study nursing and Dani was majoring in education at another university. Both of us had college funds our parents and grandparents had saved and we both won some scholarship money, too. We paid for the apartment with jobs as waitresses. Our parents suggested we stay at home to avoid having to work, but we told them that we just couldn't wait to prove how grown-up and independent we were. "Not to mention how horny we are," Dani whispered to me during one of these conversations.

Luckily we had all summer to sate our passion for each other somewhat. I don't think we got out of bed that first week at all! By fall we had enough control to get into our classes and do very well.

I don't think we ever actually "came out" in any official way. We just stopped worrying if anyone saw us kiss on the mouth or hold hands as we walked together. We were always together when we weren't working or in school. People called us Annie-and-Dani, as if it were all one word.

To our Dads we were just their little girls and, when they realized we were a couple, their only concern was how the world would treat us. Dani's Mom, who had always been the perfect Girl Scout Mom, Little League Mom, soccer Mom, etc. became the perfect PFLAG Mom. She told me she was delighted to have me as a daughter-in-law, which made me cry.

My own Mom showered love on Dani and I, as she always had, but I caught her looking at us sadly one day a couple of years later. I asked her what was wrong and she said she was having a hard time giving up the dream of my giving her grandchildren. My older brother and sister were taking their time about having kids and were living some distances away, so I was her hope for little ones she could see regularly. As it happened, Dani and I had agreed, only a few weeks before, that we wanted kids when we finished our education. Mom was thrilled when I told her. Eventually we each gave birth to a child by artificial insemination. Our son is four and our daughter is two. We pretend that we don't remember who gave birth to whom, but of course we do and we'll tell the kids the whole story when they're older. It truly doesn't matter, however. They are both OUR children and they are here because of the love we have for each other. I adopted Dani's baby and she adopted mine, so we're a family forever.

I'm a nurse at a hospital near the home we bought last year. Dani owns and operates the best private preschool in our town. She really enjoys three and four-year-olds and, frankly, owning her own school prevents having to answer to administrators who may have parents complaining about a gay teacher being on the staff. When she interviews with prospective clients she always tells them that her "life-mate" is a woman and that she can tell they are the enlightened kind of parents who understand her orientation has nothing to do with how well she can educate, encourage and protect their children. By the time she finishes the speech they usually are falling all over themselves to prove how "enlightened" they truly are. I'm not sure just when my shy friend disappeared and this self-assured young woman took her place, but since she still adores me and makes incredible love with me on a regular basis, I'm not going to worry about it.

Just to bring things full-circle: Guess who recently enrolled their two adopted daughters from China at Dani's school? Janet Kovacs and Robyn Simmons! They recognized Dani from high school and they told her they had run into each other shortly after Robyn graduated, struck up a friendship, and eventually realized they were in love. It made me feel better knowing that it was a real love story, not a teacher exploiting a student, and I wouldn't dream of telling them I knew their story started several months sooner than they were saying. After all, what I saw that day was the catalyst for the most wonderful thing that ever happened to me!

12