Annie & June Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm," June moaned kissing Sandy's neck lightly as she pinched the young girl's stiff nipple. "Go on, Sandy, tell us more," June whispered just as Annie slipped her panties off. She stretched back on the bed again and spread her legs wide for Sandy. Her bare, moist slit was puffy and pink, as she slid her fingers through it, eliciting a moan from the young sales girl. "Do you fantasize about being with your mom, Sandy?" June asked, her eyes boring into Annie's from behind the young girl.

Sandy nodded affirmatively. Her chest heaving as her breathing turned erratic. "I...I think she's...bisexual," Sandy continued, as she brought her own hand to her other free breast and began to massage it. The entire time, she gazed at Annie, alternating her glance between Annie's succulent pussy and her eyes.

"Do you think she's fantasized about you, Sandy? Do you think your mother wants you?" June teased into the young girl's ear.

Sandy gazed hard at Annie before answering. "I...I don't know," she replied, "but I sometimes catch her staring at me and my sister."

"How old is your sister?" June asked.

"Two years older than me...twenty-one," Sandy replied. "She looks just like me, except a bit fuller around the waist, with bigger tits and brown hair. I think she's beautiful!"

"Mmmm," Annie moaned from the bed, "she sounds delicious!" June grinned at her friend and lover before turning her mouth back toward Sandy's ear. She was getting a better understanding of the young girl's suppressed desires and fantasies.

"Do you tease your mom, Sandy?" June whispered into her ear.

"I...I dunno," Sandy answered, her voice barely a whisper as she continued gazing at Annie. "I...I sometimes dress wondering if my mom would find me sexy in a particular outfit. One time....," Sandy continued, "...I caught her gazing down my top, when I was bent over. She had a look of lust in her eyes."

"Mmmm," June moaned, increasing her efforts on the young girl's pussy and breast.

"I... I sometimes walk around in my bra and panties just to see her reaction. It makes me wet to think I turn her on. We all go to the pool some times. I've caught her gazing at my sister like she was a piece of meat. My sister has fantastic tits."

"Have you ever fantasized of kissing your mother?" June whispered.

"Yes," Sandy replied in a whisper, her eyes still focused on Annie.

"Have you ever fantasized about sucking your mother's breasts?"

"Yes," Sandy replied.

"Have you ever wondered what it would be like to taste your mother, Sandy?" Sandy nodded affirmatively. June continued, slowing her manipulation of the young girl's pussy, sensing Sandy was beginning to quiver. Sandy thought she was about to roll into an incredible orgasm, but June stopped her skillful manipulation, leaving the young girl gasping for release.

"Then go," June said, "go to your mother in front of you. Look at your mother's pussy, Sandy! See how inviting it looks? Go to her breasts...suckle them like you did as a baby! Drink your mother's milk!" June added, as she gently shoved Sandy toward the bed.

Taking the queue, Sandy moved onto the bed toward Annie, as Annie shifted onto her side and welcomed the young girl into her arms. Annie and Sandy kissed softly but sensually, as Annie untied the bow on her nightie and unclasped her bra. Her tits spilled free as Sandy immediately moved a hand to them. Annie moaned into the young girl's mouth as June moved around toward Annie and gently slipped the nightie from her shoulder. Annie was now completely naked as she broke the kiss and gazed into Sandy's eyes.

"You look so much like my mom," Sandy whispered, as June took a seat in her chair and began playing with her pussy, watching the role-playing mother and daughter make love. Annie and Sandy embraced and kissed again, this time more hotly as their breasts came together. Their stiff nipples rubbed against one another, sending hot sensations through each of their bodies. When the passionate kiss broke again, Annie spoke.

"Would my sweet daughter like some of mother's milk?" Annie said in the same tone she used with her children. June and Sandy moaned simultaneously from the comment as Annie placed a hand behind Sandy's head, bringing it to her hanging breast.

Sandy squirmed underneath Annie's hanging breast and took its engorged nipple into her mouth. The role-playing mother and daughter gazed into each other's eyes, as Annie brushed Sandy's hair aside and whispered sweet encouragement.

"That's it, baby," Annie said, "take your fill." She threw her head back momentarily as the erotic sensation ripped through her breast. She realized Sandy wasn't sucking hard enough and gazed back into her eyes. Brushing the young girl's cheek softly with the back of her hand, she whispered, "suck harder, baby. You won't hurt me." She smiled sweetly at Sandy, who sucked harder.

Annie's milk began to trickle from her nipple. The moment the sweet, warm nectar hit Sandy's tongue, the young girl's pussy spasmed in ecstasy. She sucked harder, and the trickle turned into a stream, hitting the back of her throat, as she began to gulp. She moaned in delight, as did Annie. From her chair, June stroked her pussy roughly as her mouth hung open. Her gaze riveted to the incredibly hot scene in front of her, as she watched Mother Annie's hand flutter between her daughter Sandy's legs and caress the young girl's shaved pussy, before slipping a finger inside it.

"Mmmm!!!" Sandy moaned into Annie's breast and sucked harder at the feel of Annie's finger inside her pussy.

"That's it, baby girl," Annie said hotly, "suck mommy's breast. Drink my milk, baby, as I rub your pussy. You like mommy rubbing your pussy don't you?"

"Mmmm-hmmm," Sandy moaned again, a look of desperation in her eyes as her ecstasy increased tenfold.

"That's it, Sandy!" June hissed from the end of the bed in her chair. "Drink it! Drink your mother's milk, baby!!!" She strummed her pussy savagely as she gazed at the two women on the bed.

"Mmmmm!!!!" Sandy moaned yet again, as Annie raised up and released her breast from the young girl's mouth. A stream of milk hit Sandy on the lips and nose, causing her to moan in pleasure as the milk trickled down the side of her neck. Annie quickly switched to the other breast, bringing it to the young girl's mouth. Sandy immediately took to it and began sucking. Annie felt the bed sag and glanced over to find June crawling between the young girl's legs.

Spreading Sandy's legs, June rubbed the young girl's pussy briefly before locking her mouth over her engorged labia and exposed clit. Annie moved her hand to her own pussy and rubbed if furiously as she watched June eat her role-playing daughter's pussy.

"Oh! Ah!! Fuck!!!" Sandy gasped, breaking her contact with Annie breast, as more milk coated her face. "I'm gonna cum! Fuck, I'm gonna cum!!!" She repeated, quickly latching back on to Annie's breast and moaning deeply as her legs began to quiver and her stomach tightened.

"Mmmmmm!!!! Mmmmmm!!!!" She screamed a muffled scream into Annie's breast, as she sucked her role-playing mother's milk and gazed into her eyes. Sandy's hand grasped June's hair and pulled the older woman into her pussy, as June continued her merciless attack on the young girl. "Oh!!!!! Fuck!!!!!!" Sandy screamed, releasing her hold of Annie's breast as she closed her eyes and quivered uncontrollably as her orgasm ripped across her body!!

"Fuck, that's hot!! I'm cumming too, baby!!! Mommy's cumming too!!!" Annie yelled, as she closed her eyes and rolled through her own orgasm.

When Annie opened her eyes again, Sandy and June were kissing softly. Sandy had rolled onto her back and June hovered over her, her huge breasts hanging succulently, as drop of sweet milk dripped from their tips due to her excitement. Annie rose and began placing tiny, soft kisses along June's back, working her way lower. When she reached June's ass, Annie kissed the cheecks softly as she easily slid three painted, slender fingers into June's sopping pussy. June had not cum yet, and was very near the edge, as she stopped kissing Sandy momentarily and moaned.

Sandy took the opportunity to lower her head and take one of June's thick, turgid nipples into her mouth, licking and biting it tenderly.

"Ah!!!!!" June groaned loudly, as a million sensations rippled through her body. "Bite my milk-filled, breasts, Sandy!" She hissed. "Bite 'em!! Do the other one, baby!!" She ordered, as Sandy switched to June's other breast, eagerly anticipating the taste of her sweet milk.

Meanwhile, Annie rose and retrieved the juice-stained strap-on dildo that June had purchased and fucked her with the night before. Sliding it on, she suddenly felt powerful and decadant, slapping the fake phallus several times before applying some lubricant to it, stroking the realistic looking cock much the same way she stroked her husband's cock.

"Mmmm," Sandy moaned, beginning to loosen up and getting into the pleasurable game. "My mommy's friend has beautiful tits!! Can I drink some of my mommy's friends milk?" She asked in a coquettish, playful voice.

"Uh!!! Fuck yes!!! Suck my breasts, baby!!! Suck 'em really hard and drink mommy's milk!!" June gasped, as she suddenly felt the huge cock split her engorged nether lips. "Ah!!!! Annie!!!! Fuck...yeah baby!!! Fuck me!!!! Fuck me hard while your daughter drink's my milk!!!!"

As Annie slowly built up a rhythm, Sandy's intense sucking was rewarded with a gusher of sweet milk, splashing her tongue. "Mmmmm," she moaned in pleasure, as her own hand worked her pussy.

"Oh, fuck!!!" June gasped. "You girls are gonna make me cum!!! Oh!!! Fuck, I'm getting close!!! Yeah, that's it, baby girl, drink my milk, suck 'em!!!" She added, as Annie now had built a nice rhythm and was methodically pounding her fake cock into June's pussy, as she held the older woman by the hips. "Yeah, Annie, fuck me!!! Fuck me, baby!!!" On impulse, Annie slapped June's ass cheek hard. "Ah!!!!!" June screamed in pleasure!

"You've been a bad girl, Juney," Annie said playfully, "eating my daughter's pussy and giving her your milk!" She added, slapping June hard twice more. June was near delirium, as the sensations of her pussy being well fucked, the stinging pleasure of the slaps coupled with the intense sucking and letdown of her milk, pushed her over the edge. She rolled into one of the most intense orgasms she'd ever experienced, as her body began to tremble and her knees grew weak! Annie continued fucking her best friend and whispering naughty words to her, as young Sandy drank from June's pendulous breasts, the milk leaking out and covering Sandy's chin and neck. Sandy's breasts glistened from sweat and milk. When June rolled into her uncontrollable orgasm, she inadvertently broke the contact between her breast and Sandy's mouth, and a long stream of milk doused Sandy's face, hitting her nose, eyes, hair and cheeks. Sandy moaned in pleasure before taking the breast back into her mouth, as June's orgasm peaked.

June's orgasm was so intense that when it was over, she was too weak to stay in her doggie position hovering over Sandy. She groaned one final groan, and collapsed onto the bed next to Sandy. Her breast, from which Sandy had been sucking, shot a few spurts of sweet milk for a second before the stream came to an end, trickling down the side of her breast. The fake phallus that had been fucking her made a loud, squishy "plop" sound as it slipped from her wet pussy. She was heaving and gasping as her eyes remained closed – a smile of contentment across her face.

But the pure, unbridled act had turned Annie and Sandy on again, as Annie now stared down at Sandy, who was in perfect position to get fucked. Annie smiled a wicked smile at Sandy, who returned the smile and rubbed her pussy. "Are you gonna fuck me, mommy? Are you gonna fuck you daughter's sweet, tender pussy?"

Annie's grin grew wider. "Do you want mommy to fuck you, baby? Do you wanna feel mommy's big, thick cock in your tight pussy?"

"Oh, yes, mommy!!! I want you to fuck me!!! I wanna feel mommy's cock inside me as I drink my mommy's milk!!" As Sandy spoke, Annie had positioned her fake cock, slick with June's juices, at the entrance to Sandy's pussy and rubbed it gently up and down, slipping the head momentarily once or twice inside Sandy's pussy. "Oh!!!!! Please, mommy!! Don't tease me!!! Fuck me with your big cock, mommy!!! Please hurry!!!" Annie slid her fake cock slowly but deeply into Sandy's pussy as the sales girl let out a deep, guttural moan, gripping the bedsheets as she closed her eyes.

After a few minutes, Annie got into a steady rhythm, fucking Sandy in missionary position, as the sales girl began to mumble unintelligibly. Annie leaned forward so as to rest atop the girl and ran her hands through her hair, grasping her head and kissing her hotly. Their tongues danced and sucked as Annie fucked her role-playing daughter mercilessly. Breaking the kiss, Annie hissed a command.

"Suck mommy's nipple, baby!!! Drink more of mommy's milk!!!"

"Yes, mommy, yes!!!" Sandy said, deliriously, as Annie rose a bit and brought her candy-colored nipple to Sandy's mouth. Sandy wasted no time in sucking, and immediately, Annie's sweet milk flowed into her mouth. "Mmm!!!" she groaned, as Annie caressed her hair and fucked her pussy.

June had come back to life and rolled onto her side, watching the role-playing mother and daughter fuck each other, as she gently stroked her pussy and breasts. Droplets of milk leaked from her breasts, running down her side and onto the already-soaked bed sheets.

Sandy sucked and drank her role-playing mother's milk, as she groaned with every thrust of the fake cock into her oiled pussy. All the while, Annie held her head tightly to her breasts, hissing expletives and nasty thoughts to her role-playing daughter. Both women approached orgasm simultaneously as they began to groan in unison, while June rubbed her own pussy harder.

All three women rolled into orgasms as moans of pleasure and the wet, squishy sound of a pussy getting fucked filled the room. The scent of pussy and sex filled every nook and cranny of the hotel room.

In the room next door, Maria, the housekeeper, sat on a crumpled bed with her dress hiked up, her panties lowered and her hand working furiously on her own hairy pussy. Her mouth was slack and her eyes closed as she sat perched up with her head near the wall, listening to the women next door making love. She had coincidentally come in to prep a room after a late checkout, when she had begun to hear the unmistakable sounds of sex coming from the women next door. Taking a chance, she had moved her cleaning cart down the corridor and returned to the room, shutting and locking the door. Her intentions were simply to listen in, but as the groans grew louder, she couldn't help sneak a hand to her pussy. And when the women started talking about breastfeeding, a secret fetish of the housekeeper, it sent her over the edge. And now, she sat on the yet unmade bed as she dug her fingers into her sopping pussy, imagining what it would be like to nurse from June's beautiful, large breasts while having the cute friend eating her pussy. Maria orgasmed along with Annie, June and Sandy.

As all three women in the next door came down from their climax, so did the beautiful housekeeper, wiping her pussy-soaked hand on the bedsheets about to be washed and regained her composure. Annie simply lay there with her eyes closed and her flat, toned stomach heaving.

June sat on the bed caressing her pussy longingly as a smile spread across her face, staring at the two women before her. "Wow!" She said. "That was quite something!!"

"You're not kidding!" Gasped Sandy, adding, "That was one of the best cums I've ever had! Fuck it was hot!! And I'm still horny!"

"Me, too," June replied.

"Maybe we should see what other toys Juney has in the bag!" Annie replied smartly.

"Toys?" Sandy asked, alternating her glance between the two women.

"Yes," Annie answered, "our friend here paid a visit to a sex shop and brought some toys with her! They're in her bag there!"

"Really?" Sandy said, a smirk on her face as she shuffled off of the bed and made her way to June's bag. "This one?" Annie and June nodded yes, a curious smile spread across June's face, as she glanced down at Annie, who winked at her.

"Mmmm!" Sandy groaned in pleasure, pulling out a red leather paddle and holding it up for display. "Does our little girl there get out of line often?" She said to June, smirking, as her head nodded in the direction of Annie.

"Fuck," Annie whispered, turning to June and kissing her hotly, her tongue licking June's teeth before the kiss ended. "I want you to spank me later, Juney," Annie whispered, "cuz I've been veeerrry bad!"

"Oh, I like these! These are fun!" Sandy said, pulling a vibrator and butt plug from the bag. Annie moaned again, as she drew a hand down to her pussy and began caressing it. June had been casually caressing her nipple and pussy, as she continued watching Sandy.

"And of course!" Sandy said amusingly, pulling out the final items from the bag, two nylon pair of adjustable cuffs, one for wrists and the other for ankles. Annie moaned, as Sandy, now feeling bold, threw the wrist cuffs to Annie and said, "You do her wrists, I'll do her ankles!"

"Whoa, ladies!!" June said in a not-so-serious tone and smirking, as Annie jumped up and grabbed June's wrists. She cuffed June's wrists, tying the straps of the cuffs all the way down to the long feet of the bed. Good thing they're adjustable and long, thought Annie.

June lay there amused, her smile widening as her arms had been stretched across both sides of the bed as if in crucifixion. Both, Annie and June, watched Sandy do the same with June's ankles, tying them to the feet of the bed, as June's legs spread impossibly wide.

"There!" Sandy said in her girlish tone, leaning briefly forward and giving June's wide open and vulnerable pussy a long lick. June closed her eyes momentarily and breathed in sharply, before staring back at Sandy.

"What else? What else?" Annie said excitedly as she leaped to her feet, toward Sandy and the sex toys.

"Stuff a pillow or two underneath her ass!" Sandy said, the sweet, nineteen year old sales girl now taking on a tone of authority.

"Huh?" Annie replied, puzzled, as Sandy held up the butt plug. "Oh!" Annie added, realizing what Sandy was intending. "I dunno..." Annie replied concerned, looking at June on the bed.

"It's okay," June whispered, her voice dry and cracking from anticipation, "go ahead, Annie."

Annie smiled as she made her way to June and placed two, thick pillows underneath June's ass. June smiled as she gazed helplessly at her friend. When she was done, Annie looked at her friend and caressed her breast momentarily, pinching the nipple. She leaned down and kissed June lovingly before whispering in her ear, "We're gonna make you cum like you've never cum before!" June closed her eyes and moaned.

When June opened her eyes, they focused on Sandy, who was making her way over to the bed with the vibrator and lube in one hand and the butt plug in the other. "Wow! Looks like you thought of everything," she said to June.

"I made a list," June said matter-of-factly.

Sandy and Annie stared at her momentarily – neither saying a word. Then, Sandy simply said, "You're serious? You made a list?"

"Yeah," June replied, again very seriously, as the other two women continued staring at her. "What?" She asked, unaware at how ridiculous it sounded to have made a list of the sex toys she needed to bring.

Sandy and Annie burst into laughter, as June finally gave up and joined them. All three women laughed hysterically at the thought of June walking up to the sex shop clerk with her list in hand!