Annie & June

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dammit, my arm keeps falling asleep," she said more rhetorically than anything else.

"You know, maybe we would be more comfortable on the bed," said Annie.

"The bed?" replied June.

Annie continued, "Yeah, it's a king and we could lay side by side, so you might be more comfortable."

"Uhm, okay," remarked June, unsure of where this was leading. She was a bit uneasy at the idea of moving this intimate exercise into the bedroom, but she really needed to get comfortable if she was going to avoid all distractions and focus on helping Annie.

The two women moved their operation into the bedroom, both wondering to themselves where this was really leading.

TO THE NEXT LEVEL

Annie's bedroom was simple in nature, with cream-colored walls and carpeting along with beautiful abstract prints framed in forest green wood to match the glimmering comforter. Pine scented candles cast a warm glow as soft shadows danced across the ceiling.

"Aren't these party night candles the best?" asked June.

"Oh yeah, I love them," responded Annie. "They last forever!"

June agreed, "They do, don't they?"

Annie pulled the blanket back from the bed to reveal satin sheets in matching green. Both women crawled timidly on the bed and laid down facing each other. The two women's stared at each other for a brief moment before June shifted lower to level with Annie's breasts. Annie wasted no time placing her right breast into June's waiting mouth. June felt more comfortable, and instinctly moved her free hand to Annie's other breast in an attempt to massage it.

Annie looked down at June as if she was staring at her infant son. "You know, our kids would probably take issue with this," joked Annie.

June winked once again, and playfully ran her tongue around Annie's nipple.

Annie couldn't help letting a moan escape as she threw her head back and shut her eyes, "Aaaaaah!"

June grew bolder and took Annie's free nipple between her fingers and gave it a slight pinch.

"Ooooooh...ahhhhh," responded Annie as she pulled June's head into her breast with one hand. Without thinking, Annie moved her own hand to June's breast. The sudden feeling of Annie's hand upon her breast caused June to close her eyes and moan into Annie's breast, "Hmmmm!"

Both women were unwittingly moving into the realm of ecstasy, unconsciously writhing and squirming as they massaged each other's tits. June's tongue continued to flick over Annie's nipple. Her voracious suction unletting. Annie's excitement through her into total and complete abandonment. She disengaged abruptly and immediately stuffed her other breast into June's still open mouth. June flicked and licked, all the while sucking. She felt Annie's nipple double in size in her mouth.

"Oooh my gaaawd!" screamed Annie, who once again suddenly broke the connection with June's mouth. She stared down at June for a second before kissing her passionately. Her tongue forcing its way into June's mouth, "hmmmm," she moaned.

In the deep recess of her mind, June Cini knew she had crossed the line. But the feelings she was experiencing were unlike any she had experienced in her life. She returned Annie's kiss fervently, their tongues dueling. "Hmmmm," she moaned back into Annie's mouth.

"Fuck, June, I'm sorry but I am so turned on," gasped Annie breaking the kiss momentarily. "Fuck the plugged duct. This feels much better," she said half-jokingly.

June responded by planting another kiss on Annie's lips, sucking her tongue into her mouth, while pinching Annie's nipple. She decided to take things further. She grabbed Annie's hand and moved it between her legs.

Annie instinctively cupped June's soaked pussy. The thong underwear nearly non-existent, she easily slipped a finger into June's pussy.

"Aaaaah...ohhhhhh!" screamed June before shifting once again and reattaching herself to Annie's magnificent tits.

"Yeah that's a good girl," sighed Annie. "Suck my tits while I finger your pussy!"

June moaned as Annie slipped another finger into June's soaked pussy. June's hand had instinctively wrapped itself around Annie's hips, and she now began kneading her ass.

"Oh yeah, that feels good, June," gasped Annie at the feel of June's touch.

June moved her hand to the crack of Annie's ass and found her way to her sopping, wet pussy from the rear. Slipping her hand under Annie's underwear, she slipped her own fingers into Annie's pussy.

"Aaaaw fuck that feels good. Fuck my pussy, June!"

June moaned too, "Aaaaahhhh, yyyeeeeesssss!" Under Annie's constant manipulations, June began to sense the rising of her orgasm, "I'm gonna cum, Annie, aaaaaaahhhhhhh! ohhhhhhhh! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH...fuuuuuuuuuuck meeeeee," June screamed as her orgasm hit, like a tidal wave. "I'm cuuuuummmming!" she screamed once more as her body rocked and spasmed, seemingly impaled on Annie's hand. And then, there was darkness.

POINT OF NO RETURN

When June came around, Annie was licking her cum form her fingers. "How...how long have I been out?" she asked.

"About a minute," Annie quipped, in-between licks. "You're beautiful when you come," she added.

"Wow, that was...incredible," June said, staring at the shadows dancing on the ceiling. "But what about you, did you come?" she turned back to Annie.

"Almost...just from watching you," replied Annie. "Don't worry. If you want, you can repay the favor," she added.

"Yes, I'd like that," June said. "But what about your plugged duct?" she asked.

"Gone," smirked Annie, grabbing her right breast and massaging it gently.

"Gone?" June asked surprisingly?

"Yup. Hardness, pain, all gone. Milk's flowing freely. Want some more?" she joked pointing her nipple toward June.

"Actually, your nipples look really raw," June replied as she gently touched Annie's right nipple. "We should put some more baby oil on them," she added.

"Okay, but let's move into the Jacuzzi bathtub," Annie said.

"Jacuzzi bathtub?" joked June. "No arguments from me!"

Both women made their way into the master bath, adjoining the bedroom. Annie filled the tub, set the temperature and initiated the jets. June peed. As Annie lit more candles in the bathroom, June discarded her thong and drifted into the tub. The tingling sensation was almost overwhelming as she settled into position and stared up at Annie. Annie was looking down at her as she peeled off her own underwear. As June suspected, Annie was completely shaved.

"You keep it pretty clean down there don't you," remarked June.

"Yeah. Jack likes it that way," Annie replied. "He jokes that it gets less hair in his mouth," she joked.

"Really?" June joked back. "I may have to see if he's right," she added, opening her arms to welcome Annie into the tub.

Annie straddled her friend, grabbed her head and kissed her passionately. Their tongues dancing in each other's mouth. Annie continued to hold June's head and sucked voraciously on June's tongue. On instinct, June stuck her tongue out and stiffened it as Annie moved her head back and forth, sucking it like a small cock. While insignificant, the act had a big affect on June, who had grabbed both of Annie's tits, caressing and pinching the nipple. June leaned forward and took Annie's nipple into her mouth. She sucked hard and felt the milk, once again, hit the back f her throat satiating her.

"Aaaaaah...that's a good girl," signed Annie, caressing and kissing the top of June's head. "You like mommy's milk, don't you?"

"Mmm hmm," murmured June. She gave Annie's hardened nipple a slight bite before letting it go and planting a kiss on the underside of her breast, her sternum, and her stomach. She deftly moved her tongue inside Annie's navel.

"Ooooooh, what're you doing to me, Juney?" Annie groaned.

"I'm going to see if Jack's right," quipped June as she maneuvered Annie onto the edge of the tub. The tiles cold against Annie's ass. "Look at this beautiful, bare pussy. Nothing but pink," June said as she looked up into Annie's eyes at the same time as her tongue ran from the bottom of Annie's pussy up to her clit.

"Oooooh fuck, June, yeah lick my pussy," Annie moaned and threw her head back. "Gawd, yeeeeees, that's it, uh huh, uh huh, that's it, aaaaahhh!"

June spread Annie's pussy and dug her tongue into its warm, wet hollow. Annie's juices coating her tongue, chin and neck. She moved up and locked onto Annie's clit, her tongue flicking it back and forth as she maneuvered a finger into her pussy.

Annie's moans grew louder, "Aaaaaaaaaah! Yeah, yeah, lick my pussy Juney, lick it...I'm getting close...don't stop...oooohhhhhh...please don't stop," she continued as she mauled her own tits, grasping and pinching the hardened nipples. "Uh huh, uh huh, yeah, I'm there sweetie, I'm close, oh yeah, oh yeah, ooooh yeah...oooooooohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuck!!" She screamed into the throes of her orgasm. She grabbed June's head and pulled it harder into her pussy. June's attack on her clit was relentless...nonstop. "FUUUUUUUCK YEEEEESSSSSSSS!!", Annie screamed one last time before her body convulsed in pleasure, her toes curling, her stomach heaving, her hands never letting go of June's head. The sweat of her body mingling with the water to give her body a slight sheen. Finally, Annie began the descent from her orgasm.

June slowed her sucking. Her fingers slowing their intrusion. Her tongue now languishing over Annie's entire pussy, now and then reaching Annie's clit, causing her to twitch.

Annie had nearly passed out. She laid there, suddenly realizing how cold and wet the tiled edge of the tub felt. She had been running her hand through June's short hair without realizing it. She slowly slipped back into the water, embracing June. She kissed her tenderly, their bodies against each other, one set of breasts mashed against the other. Annie's bare pussy, sensitive to even the slightest breeze and touch, could feel June's pussy hair, tickling her. The effect causing her to giggle.

"What's so funny," asked June.

"I can feel your pussy hair caressing my bald cunt," Annie replied. She surprised herself at using the word 'cunt', but she was beyond the point of caring. Hearing it turned her on, so she continued, "my pretty little cunt is rubbing up against your womanly pussy!"

"Hmmmm," June replied. The women kissed once more. Their tongues snaking into each other's mouth. June had not come since they moved to the tub. Her arousal still growing. Annie had shifted her hips upward slightly, causing her pussy to make contact with June's. The move made June's passion grown some more. "Oooooh, Annie, your pussy feels so good against mine," June said. "I never knew two women could make each other feel this way, baby!"

"That's nothing," Annie said as she shifted some more and "scissored" June's groin.

"Aaaaaah, wow, what're you doing," June asked almost rhetorically as she felt Annie's pussy lips come into full contact with her own. Annie was now moving her hips slightly back and forth. "ooooooh, Annie, that feels unbeeeeliiiiieeevable," gasped June, beginning to gently sway herself.

The two women's passion was growing as they both began rocking against each other, their hips gyrating slowly but picking up speed. Annie had seen this position in a few of the adult movies that Jack owned. Every once in a while, when Jack would take the kids and visit his parents for the weekend without her, to give her a break, little did he know that she was sneaking a peek at his movies, bringing herself to orgasm several times before drifting off to sleep. She had been especially intrigued by the all-girl videos and a few of his shaved videos, too. She never figured that watching the movies would come in handy, now, as she leaned forward and grabbed one of June's thighs, adding to the friction and picking up the pace.

"Holyyyy fuck, Annie...my gawd...gawd...GAWD...that feels fucking goood," June gasped, her breathing quickening, her arousal escalating. She was getting close, and instinctively, picked up the pace also. She was supporting herself by the ledge, letting Annie do most of the work. Annie seemed to know what she was doing. "Aaaaaaaaah, yeah...that feels good...yeah...," she uttered.

Annie was now rocking back and forth against Annie's cunt. She could feel their juices mingling as she ran her tongue up June's calf.

"Ooooooh! Annie! I'm getting close...I'm close...I'm gonna cum...please don't stop...ple...ease...don't...stop!" she begged.

With that, Annie shifted once more and cause their clits to make complete contact with one another. The rhythm never broke. The two women were rocking uncontrollably now, Annie nearing orgasm herself again.

"Aaaaahhhh! I'm there, Annie, I'm cooooommmmming!!" screamed June. "I'm fuuuuu...cking...coming...you slut whore...you cunt...you're making me come...you church going...self righteous little cunt...fuuuuuck me!!"

The sudden words coming from June's mouth threw Annie over the edge. Everybody DID consider her a nice, church going woman...self-righteous and moral. The fact that she was fucking her friend, a woman no less, and enjoying the fuck out of it was too much. "Aaaaaaaaaah, I'm coming too, June, I'm fuuuu...uuuucking cooooming, you bitch!" She added to Annie's insults! "AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

"OOOOHHHHHH...AHHHHHHHHH!" screamed June in unison.

Both women convulsed against one another. Annie had lost all control and had June's calf between her teeth, biting it. June was so lost in the throes of her own passion, that she didn't even notice the pain. Her eyes were closed, her mind on nothing but the pure pleasure she was experiencing.

Both women's orgasms subsided simultaneously. Their rocking slowing to a gyration. Annie looking over at June who had her eyes closed. Saliva dribbling from the corner of her mouth into the bath water. The sight was so sexy, Annie thought. June was utterly and completely at the mercy of her sex. June opened her eyes, separating from Annie and drifting into the tub. Annie did the same. June noticed that the water had not grown cold. "How can it still be hot," she asked.

"It has an automatic sensor," Annie replied.

"Mmm," June responded in acknowledgement. Each stared at the other in a moment of silence. June decided to break the silence with a joke, "What was it I came her for?" she said.

Annie laughed! "Well, it would have been rude of me not to offer you something to eat," she added.

It was June's turn to laugh! "Seriously, how do you feel?" she asked.

"I feel great!" Annie said with elation! "Really, I think the plugged ducts are gone! No pain and they're nice and tender without the slightest hardness!" she ended.

"That's great, Annie," June said.

Annie scooted around and embraced June. "Thank you!" She said.

"You're welcome," came June's response.

"June, I know things maybe got out of control tonight, but I'm not disappointed in the way things turned out. I hope you're okay with it?" Annie said.

"Oh Annie, I'm okay with it!" June replied. I'm not sure I'm ready to tell Al about this, but I'm okay with it," she added.

"Good, cuz I want you to know I would never do anything to hurt you, or Al or your family. But that said, if you want...to...do this again some time...I'm game," Annie continued.

June said nothing. Instead, she kissed Annie longingly. When the kiss broke, June replied, "Annie, this was one of the most amazing experiences I've ever had. I love Al, and I'm sure you love Jack, but I can't go on not experiencing this again. And there is no one I'd rather continue it with but you."

"And I with you," Annie said and planting a peck on June's lips.

"So, where did you learn some of that stuff?" June asked.

"From Jack's secret stash," Annie replied.

June laughed! "Jack has a secret stash, too?" She exclaimed. "So does Al!"

Both women laughed at the knowledge that their husbands weren't as sneaky as they thought.

"So...," June continued. "What's in store for next time?" She asked.

"Oh, I dunno," Annie said softly kissing June's neck and moving her mouth up to June's ear. "I'm thinking, I'd probably eat your pussy next time and maybe even lick your asshole," Annie whispered in June's ear before snaking her tongue into it briefly.

June's nipples hardened at the thought of Annie licking her asshole. "Oooooh, you are such a nasty girl," she moaned, hugging Annie and noticing the time. "Oh my gawd, look at the time!" screamed June! "It's nearly midnight!" She said as she climbed out of the tub and grabbed a towel.

Both women dressed and talked about getting together again. Annie watched as June pulled out of her driveway. She waved one last time and shut the door. She turned and leaned against it, smiling. It was time to nurse Timmy.

EPILOGUE

Albert Cini stumbled into the kitchen in his boxers and sat himself down at the small table in the corner. His wife June was busy making breakfast, but heard his footsteps and turned. "Good morning, sweetie," she said. She was freshly showered and dressed in a short robe.

"Mmmm," Al said scratching his day-old beard. "Good morning," he replied. "You were gone a while last night," he mentioned. "How did everything work out?" He asked.

"Actually, fine," June replied, bringing him a cup of coffee. "Annie had several plugged ducts," she added. "It took a while, but with Timmy's suction and the massage technique I showed, her we broke through," she ended.

"Oh yeah, I remember that problem. It's what you had on our anniversary getaway weekend," Al mentioned.

"Yup," June replied. "Annie was very grateful."

"Great! So the night was a success?" Al said.

June returned to the counter and continued breaking eggs. "Yeah, it was a success!" She said. A smile spread across her face.

12