Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,542 Followers

Returning and seeing the boys watching her, Annie smiled and knelt on her hands and knees facing away from them scrubbing at the stain. What a sight...she was rubbing the spill causing her rear to gyrate in front of the gaping boys' faces. She stayed there for a while, longer than it should have taken to clean up such a little spill, and I knew she was purposely enjoying her little show to them.

Eventually she stood up and turning around saw the boys staring at her, noticing they had not even started their snack, their eyes on her the entire time she scrubbed the floor. She found this highly amusing and told them to eat up giving the same grin she had given me outside.

When they were done she took everything out to the kitchen. When she came back she had a glass of wine and sat down in a chair on the other side of the room. I was shocked. Annie does not drink much, especially babysitting. She is a very light weight drinker and after half a bottle of wine earlier knew this was not going to help things and wondering what the hell she was thinking. Then again, there were a lot of things going on tonight unlike her! As horny as she was I couldn't believe she would have another glass of wine, not sure what was going on, but unable to stop the events unfolding before me.

The second she hit the cushion William told her to come sit between them again on the couch. Annie took a big sip of her glass, shrugged, and got up and plopped herself on the couch.

The boys moved closer to her, but it was obvious they were almost afraid to get too close. Annie continued sipping her wine and crossed her legs, her foot brushing against William's leg. His reaction was almost comical as Annie moved her foot to the music, gently stroking the tips of her foot it up and down his leg. I sat there dumbfounded wondering what she was thinking. Brian suggested she dance for them again and I could see William frown, laughing at how frustrated he probably was.

Annie just smiled, chugged the rest of her wine, and stood up.

I cannot express the thoughts running through my head that night. I couldn't believe how she was acting and behaving; why she was letting them get away with everything, watching in awe as she started dancing for them yet again. A part of me was angered, but looking back, I was more turned on.

Unlike before she quickly got into the music. The alcohol must have been having an effect on her as she danced even sexier than before. She would smile at the guys slowly bending down giving them a good view of her cleavage. She was blatantly teased them fully aware of what she was doing. This was a side of her I had only seen myself and could not believe how open she was being to these two jerks.

As she danced she started rubbing her body, first her arms, and then moving her hands through her hair, swaying to the music. A slow song came on and she changed her dance to a slow erotic sway, her eyes closed, and her head swaying to the music. Dancing like this for a while she slowly raised her arms and gently squeezed her breasts through her shirt!

She looked incredible...high heels, short skirt, tight blouse showing off her bare midriff. Again sheens of sweat were forming on her from her exertions making her body glisten—she looked so desirable. I could not believe what I was seeing, and the boys were obviously enjoying the show. They continued to urge her on with lewd comments, how hot she was, how well she danced, who nice tits and ass she had...just the kind of talk I knew turned Annie on when aroused. William was even cruder telling her what a slut she was, how he knew she got off showing herself off to guys; instead of getting pissed off she actually smiled at him!

At one point she turned around sliding her hands down her legs to give them a view of her ass, the bottoms of her cheeks visible from her miniskirt... She then turned around smiling as she saw them rubbing their dicks through their pants, amazing me even more at how open she was being.

Even more outrageous was when she reached over taking Brian's hand and pulling him from the couch to her, seductively dancing with him. Here was my 22-year-old fiancée giving a table dance to not just another guy, but a barely-out-of-teenage geek. She rubbed her body against him, obviously to his enjoyment. Continuing to danced, he became bolder, reaching around and pulling her to him, cupping her ass in his hands. Annie didn't say a word as she leaned into him, continuing to rub against him.

After the song ended William stood up saying it was his turn. Annie smiled and turned to him doing the same dance. She began to spin around and he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her rear too him. Grinding his hard on against her ass I could not believe my eyes as I saw Annie also wigging her ass against him.

The song ended and William told her to she was probably too hot and to take off her skirt. Thinking they had gone too far I sat there with my mouth wide open as Annie grinned and started swaying to the next song. As all three of us guys watched in amazement, she slowly reached behind her, unzipped her skirt, and wriggled out of it with barely a thought. There was my beautiful fiancé standing there almost naked revealing a pair of white silk string bikini panties barely covering half her gorgeous ass. Turning to the song as she swayed, I could see they were low cut in the front barely hiding her pussy as well and abstractedly knew she had bought them just for me.

Brian and William clapped and she curtsied to them, giving the same mischievous look on her face she had given me, continuing to sway to the music.

As soon as she the song was over, Brian came up with the major move the evening and told her they should watch a movie, telling her to put in the movie on the top of the shelf. Without any protest of modesty, Annie turned, her ass barely covered by her panties, and reached for the movie. As she stretched I almost came in my pants at the vision of her stretched out like this in front of two guys barely of age. Her shirt rode up her back showing most of her lower back as her panties strained between her ass cheeks.

I pulled my dick out and started stroking it. The guys were apparently just as excited as they rubbed their hard dicks through their pants. As Annie turned off the stereo William told her to sit down between. She smiled and kicking her skirt out of the way on the floor, my barely dressed fiancée sat down between them in her high heels, panties, and a short shirt!

The movie started playing and all of us looked as a bunch of moaning caught our attention. I realized it was an X-rated movie playing and shook my head. William smiled saying this was perfect entertainment while Annie sat there, oblivious to them stroking themselves through their pants.

The movie did not waste any time as it showed a girl being double-teamed by two men. The boys were making comments like "This giving you any ideas Annie?" and "That looks like something to try!" From my view I could see Annie breathing hard, her chest rising and falling, her nipples still poking through the material knowing she was as horny as she could get.

I watched as simultaneously Brian and William slowly reached over and pulled Annie's hands to their pants. Looking down she realized the state they were in and without saying anything started to stroke them. Here was my fiancée almost naked, feeling up two guys next to her on the couch.

William told her to wait, he needed to get comfortable and reached down unzipping his pants, Brian quickly following suit. He then told her she could now continue as she smiled reaching into both of their pants at the same time.

Suddenly gasping in astonishment, "Holy shit" she said as she pulled out their cocks. I started with amazement to see these two nerds each with a huge, hefty cock! Brian's was at least 12 inches long fully visible from where I was standing and Williams was so big Annie could barely fit a hand around it!

I was just jealous of these guys having my fiancée as a stripper slave, even if I was enjoying the show, but this really took the cake. The guys were grinning and watching the movie as Annie kept their fat wangs happy, slowly stroking them, her thumb playing with the tips. Although trying to keep up her cool obviously had reached a point where she was losing control and couldn't help herself.

From my view at her sitting on the couch with her legs uncrossed, it was clear she was wet herself and I didn't have to think what was going to be happening.

As the movie continued and Annie was stroking them, Brian calmly said "Why don't you kiss it now."

As I watched, Annie didn't put up any objection and got on her knees in front of him, kissing his fat dick. She still had her high heels on and her ass looked unreal from where I was standing. Brian laughed telling her to quit staring so much and start sucking. She nodded to him and stuffed his dick in her mouth making loud slurping noises. She obviously was enjoying it as much as he was, moaning contentedly, slowly wagging her ass, and I could see she was soaking completely through the crotch of her panties.

As close as they were to the window, I saw her drooling all over his thick cock, saliva dribbling down her chin onto his balls and I couldn't believe my eyes. Annie is an unreal cocksucker and to be watching her giving head to somebody else was surreal.

William was understandably jealous of not getting any attention as he watched her sucking off Brian. With her front occupied, he moved behind her pulling down her wet little panties. Annie was so caught up to sucking Brian she didn't even notice.

I came all over the outside wall seeing her in this predicament. William rubbed his hands all over her quivering ass and fingering her pussy. Annie let out a loud moan as he started working his fingers inside her.

She even whimpered when he pulled his hand away! I stood outside in shock, unable to move as I watched William pull down his shorts in one quick motion. Annie was burning up and he easily plunged his beef into her cunt, making her give loud moan with Brian's cock in her mouth. William slammed himself all the way up to his balls, Annie again groaning deeply as he entered her. With every stroke he took, his balls slapped against her driving her wild.

There was my sexy, teasing fiancée wearing only high heels and a top, panties down around her knees, on all fours getting sandwiched by two nerds with massive dicks. And she obviously loved every bit of it. William started slapping her baby doll ass, her cheeks rippling as he pumped her. Annie's hands steadied herself on Brian's legs as William slammed into her repeatedly, rocking her back and forth.

Brian reached under her untying her shirt fully exposing her swaying breasts. As she sucked him, rocking to William's pounding behind her, he started kneading her newly-freed tits, pinching her hard nipples while she kept gobbling on his cock as Annie grunted and moaned.

He asked if she liked it, both of them laughing when she said "Oh Gawd...unh...yeth!" without taking her new toy out of her mouth.

I don't know how long, but the friction from William's thick dick in her pussy as well as Brian feeling her tits brought her screaming in a series of orgasms. If she'd not have had Brian filling her mouth the whole neighborhood probably would have heard her.

A second later Brian's bloated pink dick popped out of her mouth and began lurching uncontrollably, shooting thick globs of cum all over her face and open mouth as her eyes stayed transfixed on his spasming dick the whole time.

Annie licked the cum off Brian's legs as she sucked his cock dry...but Brian told her to stop, they had other plans. The two boys pushed her aside and Annie actually whimpered as William's cock pulled out of her. They told her they were trading positions, and William sat on the couch, pulling her head to him. Brian watched and then moved behind her to take over the rear.

Annie was only disappointed for a minute as William gave her a new pacifier to teethe on. She cupped William's balls with one hand, licking his shaft slowly up and down like she was a little girl holding an ice cream cone. His massive dick was engorged with a huge bulbous head, its length crisscrossed with thick purple veins visible even from my point of view and Annie could barely get her mouth around it!

She was driving him crazy working on it with her rough tongue and I could see Brian was hard again. He moved behind her and without a pause entered her from behind brining a deep sigh from both Annie and himself. I knew her pussy is like hot velvet, and would have loved to be in either of those geeks' shoes.

Brian picked up spanking her like William had started earlier, saying things about her always teasing them and they were making up for lost time and all the teasing she had done in the past. Annie's gorgeous tits swayed back and forth as Brian's thrusts moved her back and forth, her grunting with each stroke around William's dick.

Her ass was rippling with every plunge into her pussy shaking like Jell-O with every smack of his hand, yelping and grunting around William's dick each time.

Her mouth filled to the limit, William told her to talk to him as he ran his fingers through her brown hair.

Talking around his dick, she said "Mmmm. About what?"

He said she should tell them what a slut she was and I was amazed she did not protest.

She kept slurping and sucking on his dick, barely able to talk as I heard her saying "Youw wight. I am an aiwhed (Slop...Slop...Slllrp...Slop.) I luv youw guyth dickth. I am a thlut and I'll do thith anytine you want. I nevew new you guyth had coth thith thik."

Brian gently patted her slap-reddened ass in approval and both guys then gave each other the thumbs-up sign as she rocked back and forth between them.

Just then she started shuddering with another orgasm, "Oh...God....Oh (SLAP) Oooooo."

The sight of her body shaking put the boys over the edge too. Her gallant efforts to talk and the sight of her gorgeous body in the throes of passion with her face and cunt stuffed with dick were too much for me as well as I joined the group orgasm fest, again cumming all over the outside wall of the house. Brian pulled out of her, shooting his load all over her ass and back, rubbing it into her skin with both hands.

William held her head down on his log as he too exploded in her stretched mouth. She gulped and gulped but couldn't swallow his entire load as cum dribbled out onto her lower lip and down her chin. Annie's hands moved and started milking William's dick as Brian slid his dick between her ass cheeks, milking himself onto her.

In a few minutes the guys fell back, Brian dropping on the couch while Annie caught her breath on her hands and knees, cum on her face dripping down her chin and on her back, making her skin glisten. She knelt there for a while in that position and I saw cum oozing out of her cunt knowing some of Brian's load was inside her. She sat there covered with those bookworms' sperm, catching her breath.

After a few minutes, without a word she reached down and picked up her skirt and panties, tying her shirt back over her tits and wobbled to her feet. Smiling at the boys on the couch, she turned and giving them another wagging strut in her high heels said she was going upstairs to clean up.

I waited until she came back downstairs, both boys drifting to sleep from their exertions. Smiling at them she gently shook them awake saying it was time for them to get to bed before Brian's parents came home. As they stood up, she reached out and led them both upstairs by their dicks.

As far as I could tell she was just tucking them into bed, but who knows what was happening. In a few minutes, she came back downstairs straightening and the room. Turning off the DVD and putting it back on the shelf, she sat down on the couch, crossing her lovely legs and watching TV like nothing unusual had happened.

After a while, she pulled a bottle of nail polish out of her purse and started doing her nails, I realized this was way too much for me for one unbelievable evening and decided to go home and call it a night.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,542 Followers
12