Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,536 Followers

Brian's humiliation continued as he demanded, "Tell me everything," he said.

Annie muttered the words before she could even think, "Why not just watch the tape." Suddenly her eyes went wide as she realized what she said as Brian's laughter echoed through the house.

"Oh yes, this it precious!" he said. "Get the tape or whatever you have and bring it to me," he demanded.

"It is still in my purse," Annie told him, remembering she had gone straight to bed and had left it where she had placed it yesterday, starting to become disgusted with herself.

Brian took her purse off the table, shuffling through it until he pulled out a VHS tape. "Tape? Who the fuck uses tapes anymore?" he looked at her.

"It was a security camera that taped us, Master," she said demurely.

"Well, I will have to watch this at William's, his dad is fucking old-fashioned enough they still have a VHS machine, so you can spare me the details of what happened, we can cover this tomorrow. What time is your party?" he asked.

Taken off-guard at the sudden change of topic, Annie answered, "I was supposed to be there already, it started at 11:00am," she said, glancing at the clock and seeing it was almost noon.

"Well, then we'll hurry," he said. "Take off your suit," he demanded, "including your slut pumps."

Annie did not question him as she bent and slid off her heels. With them she was slightly taller than Brian; however, in her bare feet, she felt small and diminished in front of him. She had already been in front of Brian naked several times; however, her feeling of vulnerability continued as she pulled off the top of her suit, leaving it tied so she could put it on quickly again. She caught a glimpse of Brian's leer at her as she pulled the top off, revealing her breasts.

Reaching out, Brian took the bikini top from her, turning it over in his hands. "A few more rules for this party, beyond not fucking your asshole boyfriend," he said, getting Annie's attention as she quietly slid off the bottoms of her suit, standing naked in front of him. "First, you are going to untie this damn double knot and make a simple bow, and you will do that to all your suits with ties, understood?" he asked, looking at Annie standing before him naked.

Annie knew he was doing this in case of the guys pulled the strings, so the suit would come off, but could only answer, "Yes Master."

"Good, now, I got something for you," he said, grabbing a metal tin container, handing it to her.

Annie took the tin and noticed there was no label. Opening it up, she saw it contained some thick, clear gel which sparkled as she moved it around in the light. She looked at Brian questioningly.

"Stripper glitter—or slut dust since you'll be wearing it," Brian grinned. "I want you to put it all over your body," he said, turning around without waiting to see if she complied.

Annie dipped her hand into the tin, pulling some of the gelatinous, somewhat oily substance out. Rubbing her fingers together, the gel had an oily consistency, becoming more fluid as she rubbed it between her fingers, so she started rubbing it up and down her arms. It was not unlike putting on lotion as it slid over her skin easily, the glitter so fine it blended into her natural skin tone.

"Smear it on thinly," Brian said, "the clerk at the store said a tin should last an average stripper a couple weeks, unless you plan on doing shows nightly..." Brian chuckled letting the thought go unfinished. "You see, I knew you shining with a glow would be sexy," he said as he turned and watched Annie continue to apply the ointment over her body.

Finishing her arms, she began rubbing it over her breasts while Brian watched hungrily. As she began smearing it on her stomach Brian walked over to her, scooping up a small glob in his hand. "I'll get your back," he grinned, moving behind her.

"Thank you Master," Annie said half-heartedly, as she continued spreading the oily substance over her stomach and hips, thankful Brian was behind her as she moved her hand between her legs. She bent over slightly as she moved on to her thighs, the knowledge of Brian behind her giving her an unconscious thrill. She noticed her skin shone even more than before, the fine glitter in the mixture giving off both silver and gold hues as the light hit her skin making her sparkle.

Annie jerked up in surprise as Brian's hands slide over her back, starting at her shoulder blades, rubbing the mixture into her skin. As she bent over further to reach her calves Brian worked his way down her back until he was rubbing her ass, cupping her cheeks in each hand. Annie was reluctant to admit his hands sliding across her sensitive skin felt good as she gasped in shock when he suddenly slipped his finger up and down the crack of her ass several times.

"You never know where people will look," he chuckled behind her.

Annie suddenly recognized the position she was in—totally naked, bent over in front of a guy who was blackmailing her for sex. And she was acting as if this were a natural occurrence as she smeared the glitter mixture over her body. Realizing her compromising position, instead of embarrassed she felt a thrill course through her, bringing to mind this morning's thoughts on her change of attitude.

Brian moved away from her to the table as she continued working the mixture into her legs, moving down to her ankles. She saw him on her periphery move back behind her and was ready for him to smear more of the glitter on her. Instead, she felt him lay something like paper across her lower back, but before she could stand up, Brian placed one hand between her shoulder blades keeping her bent forward as his other hand continued rubbing the oily gel over her. He kept her bent over as his hand worked the mixture into her sides and hips. Fully aware of his hands sliding over her body, she forgot about whatever Brian had placed above her ass, focusing on his strong hands sliding up and down her side and hip.

Annie let out a sudden gasp, attempting to straighten up as she felt Brian's hand cup her between her legs; however, his other hand continued to push down on her back keeping her bent over. She let out an involuntary moan as his finger slowly ran across her now moistened slit. Instinctively Annie arched her hips, forgetting everything else as she tried to position herself to give him better access, wanting his touch. Brian stroked her slit teasingly, barely hitting her clit for a few seconds as Annie started to move her hips in rhythm to his strokes.

A mixture of relief and dismay hit her as Brian moved his hands down the inside of her left leg, rubbing the compound into her inner thighs as she finally finished her feet.

"Stay bent over for a few seconds like that," he told her, "and make sure it's worked into your feet." he explained.

Annie had already rubbed it into her feet, but she complied, knowing any defiance would only cause trouble. Her blood rushed as Brian's hands continued sliding across her naked body, starting on her hips and roaming freely over her ass and backs of her legs.

"Just making sure it is drying," he chuckled as Annie's skin tingled, feeling herself becoming increasingly aroused as thoughts of the party were erased from her head. "It will take a few minutes to completely dry," Brian said, "so while we wait let's put the time to good use and service me, slave," Brian ordered.

As he finished his inspection of her skin, she felt him pull whatever piece of paper he had on her off her lower back, crumbling it and tossing it to the trash as he spun Annie around, pressing on her shoulders forcing her to kneel before him.

After Brian's teasing of her slit and his hands roaming all over her body, Annie could care less about whatever he was using the paper for she smiled, seeing his obvious erection through his gym shorts as she complied and got on her knees. A strong part of her wanted to taste Brian, feel his cock between her lips, in her mouth as she willingly let him guide her head towards his crotch. Her body felt overcome with need, and was suddenly willing to service any man she could.

Without being asked, she pulled his gym shorts down to his ankles, freeing his erection, moaning as his cock sprang free and bounced against her cheek.

Looking up at Brian and staring straight into his eyes, Annie rubbed his cock across her cheeks, spitting on her hands for lubrication. Watching Brian's head lean back, she took his cock between her lips, thrilled at the feel of the hard member as it slid across her lips, her tongue running underneath and flicking the large vein. Brian moaned as Annie clamped her lips around his cock, slowly sliding up and down the shaft as she sucked, feeling him getting harder against her lips.

Annie's own body was on fire, and she was amazed at how aroused she was at sucking another man's cock. She usually enjoyed giving Bob head, but now it was almost as if it were a need she had to fulfill, not caring it was not her fiancé before her but another man.

She needed as much release as Brian so took the shaft in one hand while her other hand slid down her breast, caressing her stomach as her head moved up and down Brian's cock. Her tongue flicked the bulbous head as the shaft guided back and forth between her lips, moving deeper into her mouth. Brian's hands were on his hips thrusting in rhythm to Annie's head bobbing back and forth on his shaft.

Annie's body continued to tingle with desire as she moved her head faster and faster, literally forcing Brian to fuck her face as she slid her finger between her legs, touching her now saturated clit. She let out a moan as her finger manipulated her own bud, her head bobbing to the thrusts of her hips as Brian moved faster and faster in and out of her mouth. Annie sucked and stroked, her whole body alive with lust. She could feel the cock in her mouth hardening almost to a concrete rigidity as the sounds of her slurping and moaning filled the room.

After only a few minutes Brian groaned, "I'm cumming on you bitch!" pushing her back, his cock springing free with a pop from her lips. His cock suddenly began ejecting spurts of warm white cream onto Annie's face, landing across her cheek and nose.

His large cock continued to spurt and Brian aimed lower, the next streams hitting Annie's chin, then several squirts across her tits as he milked his throbbing member.

"Very good, slut," he told her. "Now clean me off," he demanded as he guided his cock back to her lips.

Annie willingly and all too eagerly opened her mouth, licking the head of his shaft, tasting the salty almond taste of his cum as she sucked his now deflating cock, cleaning it off like a lollipop. After swirling the now rubbery member around her mouth a few times, Brian pulled out, smiling down at her.

"Now that's a look I want to see more often," he chucked, "a true slut covered in cum and slut dust, eagerly licking cum off her face."

Annie froze as she realized her tongue was doing exactly what he stated; unconsciously licking Brian's cum off her lips as she looked up at him.

"Master, may I get a towel?" she asked, trying to regain some composure.

"Actually, no, that is another rule for today. Anything you get on you, particularly somebody cumming on you," he chuckled, "you may not wipe off. Smear it over your body, thin it out, and cover it all over you. Hell, even smear it in your hair, but you are ordered to keep it on your body, understood slave?" he looked down at her shocked face.

"But Master, what about Bob, he'll know!" she said, the fear of smelling like a cum slut in front of Bob at the forefront of her thoughts. Subconsciously she was astonishment at how she had been so willing to strip in front of Brian and suck him off, realizing somewhere in her mind she had actually hoped he would do exactly that.

"I'll tell you what slave, since you were so truthful with me about your excursion yesterday and actually found strange cock to satisfy your lust and not your boyfriend's, you may suck him off when you see him today. That way he'll think it's his cum on you he smells, if he notices it at all. Understood slut?" he asked. "Though you'll then be wearing two men's cum on you...and maybe it will spur you on for more," he chuckled.

Annie knew arguing would be pointless as grudgingly she raised her hands and palmed her face, feeling the slightly cooling cum spread across her cheeks as she rubbed it in. Her hands went down her neck, trying to smear it out as much as possible to not leave any white stains if it dried as she saw Brian smirking above her. Running her hands across her breasts, feeling the slimy fluid smearing across her skin in a sticky mess, her nose was filled with the mixed smell of bleach, roasted peanuts, and the glittery ointment.

"Excellent slave," Brian said, watching Annie smear the drying cum across her breasts.

Annie noted distractedly as she ran her hands across her body the ointment was now dry, although her body had an oily sheen to it. And the cum spreading across her skin did nothing to dislodge the glitter, which adhered to her body without moving.

"Master, how long does this glitter stay on?" she asked, trying to get her mind off more detrimental thoughts.

"It's supposed to stay on for a day or so, but it's a formula a lot of strippers use since it doesn't flake off onto customers after dancing and sweating. Can't have guys paying for their table dances and go home to their wives covered in slut dust, can they?" Brian chuckled.

Finished with smearing Brian's cum across her body as best as she could, Annie's skin felt like it was covered with a layer of--well, cum—drying on her. Annie stood up as Brian smiled at her.

"Of course, this is a bit of a modified solution," he said as Annie looked at him. "I added a few extra ingredients to make sure you would be more amendable to my commands, although," he looked at her, his hand stroking her left nipple delicately with his forefinger as Annie uncontrollably groaned in response, "it seems it may have been unnecessary. You truly are becoming a good slut, you know?" he grinned.

"Thank you Master," Annie replied, her body alive with a mixture of lust and disgrace.

"By the way, we're going to have to send you to that stripper store I got the glitter from later this week, you need more clothing," he told her, chuckling at Annie's immediate "Yes Master."

"You may now get dressed slave, and enjoy your party," Brian chuckled. "Remember, call me with what band you are assigned, as well as any other interesting developments you may think I would want to know," he smiled. "Otherwise, we will see you tomorrow," he laughed in dismissal.

Annie finished retying her bikini, remembering to keep the bows simple; whimsically afraid they would untie themselves with the slightest breeze. Having been given her dismissal, Annie slipped on her high heeled shoes, grabbed her purse, and went to her car.

While in the car, she sprayed some perfume on her, hopefully masking the odor of cum on her body as she started the car, heading to Bob's home. Wishing in hindsight she had brought some drinks, she opened one of the bottles of water she had brought that Brian had given her, wanting to get the taste of him out of her mouth before kissing Bob.

While driving, her thoughts incessantly turned more and more to sex. Her skin felt electrified and she realized she was becoming completely aroused. She presumed it was due to her shameless display in front of Brian, stripping in front of him without any thought and then sucking him off willingly when told, fueling her body with need.

The question kept going through her mind more and more, what was happening to her?

*********************

The sound of the front door opening woke me up on the couch, having fallen asleep after my call with Annie. I looked over at the clock seeing it had been almost two hours since she had called! Where the hell had she been? The damn party had already started...

All thoughts of being angry at Annie fled from my mind as the most beautiful vision entered the living room. Annie walked in, her long legs accentuated by clear high heeled stripper platform shoes and wearing nothing but a metallic aqua bikini, every erotic curve of her body exposed by the lack of clothing. Her more private parts seemed to be shouting for attention being highlighted by the tight triangles of material barely covering her breasts and crotch. Her skin literally glowed from the sunlight coming through the window and I could only gaze in wonder.

"Holy shit," I said getting up, "you are beautiful."

Annie smiled, "You always know what to say to a girl," she said.

"Only one girl will I ever say that to. You look fantastic! I can't wait to see what the guys do seeing you," I laughed.

Annie looked at me funny. Normally she would have shaken her head in annoyance or scold me for being an ass; however, something was different in her attitude today. Today, she only shrugged...

"You really want that? Rick and the guys ogling me all day?" Annie asked.

I immediately came to attention, all grogginess from my nap gone. For some reason this discussion was different than the thousand others we had over the years. Not sure what was up, the odor of Annie's perfume drifted to me, smelling sweet with a mix of something faintly chemical as I realized her skin was sparkling.

"You're glowing!" I said absurdly.

Annie laughed, "I thought it would spruce up my look to you. Why, do you think the guys won't like it either," she asked coyly.

Again I noticed the odd tone in her voice as she came towards me. I pulled her to me and gave her a big kiss, my tongue sliding past her soft wet lips as she sighed and leaned fully into me, my hands stroking her smooth flesh. Again I marveled a woman so beautiful could be mine, wanting to show her off to the world.

"I would love nothing more than to watch another man hit on you, touch you," I told her truthfully. "I know you are mine, I have no qualms about being jealous, but to see my woman satisfy another man, well," I pulled her hand down to my now hard crotch, "what do you think my reaction would be?" I asked.

Annie looked at me, smiling. "Well, we need to do something about that right now," she said, sinking to her knees.

I could not believe what was happening, as Annie nonchalantly pulled down my bathing trunks, exposing my now erect cock.

"Honey, as much as I want nothing more, we're already a couple hours late to the party," I told her, torn between the thought of Annie willingly giving me a blowjob without asking and being late to the party. Then a sudden thought came to me, "Uh, so what did you do for two hours that was so important?" I asked, trying to sound innocent.

Annie ignored the question as she pulled my semi-hard cock in her hand, positioning it in front of her face. Looking up at me, she smiled. "This has been unattended to for way too long Mr. Angel, I think I need to resolve this before we leave for the party, it may explode," she smiled.

For the second time today my thoughts completely blanked in my mind me as Annie's lips surrounded my cock, her hot wet tongue sliding across my head, flicking the tip of my cock. Pulling back, she ran her tongue down the base of the shaft, then taking the whole thing in her mouth. The heat and moisture of her mouth alone was enough to almost have me come as she increasingly sucked on my member.

I have mentioned how Annie is the best cock sucker I have ever met, and she did not disappoint. I had not been with her for a couple weeks now, so I was already more than ready, plus the sight of her in such a small string bikini, my cock sliding in and out of her mouth was more than I could stand.

I felt her lips hit the base of my cock as her nose brushed my pelvis and realized she was deep throating me as I felt the head of my cock wedged in her throat. I could not hold back any longer as I ground my hips even further forward, planting my cock in her throat. As her hands cupped my ass for support I let out a groan of pleasure as she began making swallowing motions around my head. It did not take very long for me to feel my balls tightening as I prepared to come.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,536 Followers