Annie Cums Back

Story Info
Lovers are reunited after she leaves.
4k words
3.74
41.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rock man 51
rock man 51
245 Followers

This story is true. We have added very little to the actual events. We have tried to describe our feelings and our actions as best we can. The dialogue is drawn directly from what we remember people saying. We thank you for reading our story and hope you enjoy it.

**************************************************

Annie scurried past his open office door as she rushed to make copies of her report for the meeting. She completely ignored the man sitting behind his big, black desk, staring out into the office area. As the copier began spitting out her copies, Annie looked up and realized that Rocky was staring at her. She thought back to the affair, which she had carried on with him for the last year. He had provided her with passion, fantasy and tenderness. These were things that she felt her husband had forgotten about.

It was only a short time ago, with the holidays quickly approaching that she had made the decision. She could no longer risk losing her family and possibly her job over her sordid affair. Her sons meant the world to her and she could not bear the thought of them finding out about her infidelity. Other than his lack of a sex drive, she didn’t have any reason to leave her husband, that she knew of.

She remembered the look on Rocky’s face that last day as they lay in bed in the afterglow of another session of lovemaking. She knew that this would be the last time that they would be lying naked together. She knew that the stories they had written together would cease. Her fantasies would end and her reality would again have to change. She didn’t know how he would react but it was time to return to reality.

As his fingers lovingly caressed the soft skin of her naked thigh, Rocky turned to the beautiful Chinese woman lying next to him. His eyes surveyed her beautiful naked body. He drank in the sight of her long tapered legs, firm thighs, almost hairless cunt, narrow waist, firm breasts capped by her rigid nipples and her long black hair cascading over the pillow and forming a backdrop for her beautiful face. He always wondered why she had chosen him. Their office was filled with younger, thinner men, many of whom openly sought to bed Annie. For over a year now, Annie and Rocky had taken advantage of every opportunity that their job provided to spend hours and days in each other’s arms. Rocky lay there peacefully unaware that his world would be shattered in the next few minutes.

“I must leave you.” Annie’s soft voice whispered into his ear.

“Not yet. Please stay a little longer. We won’t have another opportunity to be together until the business trip next week.”

“You not understand. I cannot … we cannot …. be together ….. like this again.”

Rocky pulled his hand from her thigh and turned to her. The shock of what she was saying began to sink into his brain.

“Annie, why? Why does it have to end? Is it something I said or did? Was it something that I wrote?”

“No. You not do anything wrong. It just that … that I cannot do this anymore. I have a fear that my sons will find out. The longer this go on, the greater chance my family find out.”

“How, Annie? I’d never tell anyone. You wouldn’t tell anyone. We only go places where no one knows us. How would anyone find out?”

“I not know. But maybe someone at work see us when we together or read story we write and find out it is us. I just cannot take chance anymore. Please, Rocky. Not say anymore. Just let me go.”

Rocky saw the tears slowly dripping from the corners of her eyes. He realized that this was very hard for her. He also realized that his heart was being ripped from his chest. Looking at the young Chinese woman crying, he reached out and pulled her close. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her.

“Fine. We’ll end the affair. As much as I can’t bear to lose you, I can’t bear to see you upset.”

The feel of his warm breathe against her neck and his hard cock nestled between her supple thighs excited Annie. She always felt safe snuggled between his powerful arms. Rocky felt her hard nipples pressed against his chest. He gazed down into her dark eyes and his hungry mouth found hers. Holding her tightly, he kissed her with a passion and desire greater than any that they had ever experienced before. Their tongues clashed in the warm cavern of her mouth and he released his grip on her body. His hands lovingly caressed her firm breasts as his fingers manipulated the erect nipples capping them. Her hands reached down and stroked his long, hard cock. She spread her legs wide and guided the mushroomed shaped head of his cock to the warm, wet lips of her cunt. As Annie placed the head of his cock at the entrance of her dripping cunt, Rocky pulled it back slightly and then pushed forward. He felt the head of his cock slip into her, just as it had many times before. He felt the heels of Annie’s feet lodge against his ass crack as she wrapped her legs tightly around his body. In two strokes, Rocky buried the full length of his hardness into her warm, wet canal.

They lay there for a second, silently, staring into each other’s eyes. Neither moved so as to prolong their final goodbye. Finally, Rocky slowly began pistoning his cock in and out of her cunt. Annie’s silent moans became louder as he increased the pace of his fucking. He held out for as long as he could, until he heard Annie moan loudly and pull him down hard against her. He felt his cock being bathed in her warm wetness. He knew he would not be able to hold out anymore. Rocky felt the rush of his hot cum start in his scrotum and erupt into her tight canal. With each thrust, he felt himself emptying his seed deep into her body.

They lay there in each other’s arms and hugged for what seemed like an eternity. Rocky felt his cock slip for her body. As they looked into each other’s eyes, they saw the tears begin to fall. Rocky bent towards her face and lovingly kissed her cheeks and finally her lips.

“I will always love you. And because I love you, I know that this was the end of what we had together.”

“Rocky, I love you also. But, I love my children and they can never know about us.”

They slowly rose from the bed and dressed. It took them longer to dress today than it ever had, as if they were delaying the inevitable. As they reached the hotel room door, before leaving the room, Rocky turned to Annie and gently kissed her lips.

“We’ll still see each other at work every day, so I won’t have to totally give you up.”

They smiled at each other as they left the room, closing the door behind them, bringing an end to a time of erotic fantasies and true passion and returning to a life that they had abandoned just a year earlier.

“So, are you finished?”

Annie was jolted back to the present, staring at the young Japanese man standing in front of her. She immediately recognized him as Kenny Namora, the new sales manager for the company. She remembered how all of the girls in the office had said how cute he was and that he was one of the few single men in the office. Annie stared at him for a second and without saying a word, she quickly gathered her copies and walked back to her office.

From his office, Rocky watched Namora smile and stare at Annie’s ass as she walked away. He imagined what Namora must be thinking, but he tried to not let his imagination get the best of him. Rocky left his office and headed toward the conference room for his meeting. He couldn’t wait to get there and see Annie. He could even now smell the fragrance of the shampoo she used on her hair. He would have to control himself so that he wouldn’t reach over and caress her long black hair or lose himself in the dark pools of her eyes. Prior to their affair, he would silently comment in his mind about how beautiful she was. During their affair, he would try to avoid looking at her since it was difficult keeping his eyes and hands off of her body. But, he always knew that they would have their time together. Now …. Now, there would be nothing more than the frustration of seeing her and knowing that he could no longer be with her.

As Rocky entered the conference room, he saw Annie standing by the presentation board. Her jacket lay across the chair at the other end of the table. He saw that Beth MacGregor had taken the seat on one side of his chair and Kenny Namora had taken the seat on the other side. As Rocky sat down, Annie started her presentation. He stared at her, oblivious to what she was saying. He only knew that more than life, he needed her. He drank in every curve of her body, the sweet tone of her voice, the way her hair moved each time she turned her head. He knew that there was nothing that he could do to get her back. He just had to wait and pray.

Annie finished her presentation and then each department head rose and commented about the substance of the report. When they had all finished, Rocky stood.

“I’ll take Mrs. Chao’s report and all of your comments under advisement. I’ll advise you of my decision at our meeting next week. Ladies and gentlemen, I thank you for your time and your comments.”

When the meeting ended, Annie quickly gathered her belongings and left. Rocky became involved in a discussion with Bob Toll of the compliance division. Suddenly, he overheard Annie’s name being mentioned and he paid all of his attention to the conversation between Beth and Kenny.

“Yeah, well I heard that she’s having an affair with someone from work, but nobody knows who.”

“Yeah, just office gossip, I’m sure. Although, for an older woman, she does have a nice body.”

“You men are all jerks!”

“Yeah, I know. But, tell me more about the affair. Did her husband find out?”

“I think he knows. It seems that she told him that she had to work late on a project with Mr. Rockwell. Well, her husband calls here and finds out that Rocky left about an hour earlier and that she was still here. So, her husband shows up and Harry, the maintenance guy, tells him that Annie left about six o’clock, dressed like she was going to some sort of party. Later, Harry told me that she wasn’t wearing the kind of dress that you wear for a business meeting, but more like the kind that you wear to get and keep a guy’s attention. Well, her husband left here really mad. I don’t know what happened after that, but now, she leaves every day at 5 o’clock.”

“So, who do you think was plowing her?”

“You know …. You are the crudest man in this company. I mean really …. “plowing” her? Can’t you think of a more polite way of putting it?”

“Oh, come off it. Who do you think?”

“Well, some of the girls, thought that it might have been Mackey in Receiving. But then, his wife got pregnant and he was so lovey-dovey about her and her pregnancy that we figured there was no way it was him. Some of the others think that it was Hiram, you know … the Latino kid down in the Xeroxing department. If you were here when it started, I’m sure that your name would have come up. For that matter, a hound like you would have been the most likely candidate.”

“So, were there any other possibilities?”

“Yeah. Mary in accounting thought that it might have been Rocky.”

“You got to be joking. I mean he’s a nice guy and all, but she doesn’t seem like the type to sleep with a guy old enough to be her father. Even if he is the President of the company.”

“Well, he is kinda cute … and a nice guy. I’ve always kinda wondered what he would be like in bed. But, he isn’t really the type that you have a long-term affair with. Besides, he’s married and the President of the company. Also, why would she even mention Rocky’s name to her husband if she was trying to cover-up an affair with him?”

Rocky slipped over to the two young people. “Are you two talking about me?”

He thought for a second that Beth was going to have a heart attack and Kenny suddenly became silent.

“Err.. no, Rocky. We weren’t talking about you. We were just trading some office gossip.”

“Well, okay, I just thought I heard my name.”

“No, Mr Rockwell. Beth and I were just talking about …..”

Rocky turned and walked to the conference room door. As he was about to exit the room, he turned back to Beth. “Oh, Beth, I did want to thank you for thinking that I was cute. And as far as how I am in bed, I think my wife would be the best one to answer that for you.”

Beth’s jaw dropped and her face turned red with embarrassment. Rocky turned again and smiling, walked down the corridor to his office. As Rocky closed his office door behind him, an all too familiar fragrance filled his nostrils. He turned and looked at the long, black leather couch on the other side of the room. Annie sat there with her long, thin fingers intertwined in her lap. He could see the tears in her eyes. He slowly walked over to her, not knowing why she was there; yet, happy for even just one moment together, away from prying eyes.

“Annie, what’s wrong? Has someone here said or done something?”

“No. Please. Don’t say anything until I finish. Chi knows that I have affair. He not know that it was you. When I did not tell him who it was, he slapped me and said that I have disgraced him. He has told our parents that he is leaving because I have dishonored him by sleeping with another man. My parents no longer speak to me. They look away with shame when I try to talk with them. I try to tell them that I always try to be good wife. I cook for Chi. I clean his house. I lay in our bed waiting for him at night, but he either go right to sleep or if we do make love, it over very quickly. He never care about me. It is always about work, money, children and him. He treat me more like servant than wife. I try to tell him that I need more in my life. He never cared. He always laugh and say that I was being selfish, thinking only about myself. My sons know nothing of what I have done. Chi told them that he is leaving because he no longer loves me. I tell our sons that their father is a good man and that what divorce is what is best for everyone.”

Tears began to flow down her rosy cheeks, as she rushed into Rocky’s open arms. He felt the warmth of her body against his as he crushed her in his strong arms. He gazed into her teary eyes as his lips found hers and they kissed. It was a kiss filled with hunger and love. Her arms were wrapped around his neck, pulling his face against hers. Their tongues clashed in the warm, wet cavern of her mouth. His arms squeezed her body as if seeking to pull her into him. Their kiss seemed to last an eternity, as time appeared to stop as they stood locked in each other’s arms. He was sure that she could feel his heart pounding in his chest.

Annie’s arms slipped from around his neck as their faces slowly parted. For a moment, nothing was said as they stared into each other’s eyes.

“Please. You are all that I have left. I need you. I want to be with you. I cannot lose you, too.” Annie pleaded with the man to whom she just given her most precious gift, her heart.

“Annie, I love you very much. I didn’t say anything to you before but I moved out about two months ago. I couldn’t live a lie with my wife and I didn’t want to force you into making a decision. I have always been afraid of what that decision would be. I love you and I’ll never let you go.”

He stared silently at the beautiful woman standing before him. He thought how much he had wanted her in the past weeks, to feel her body in his arms again, to taste her sweet lips on his, to make love to her as they had on so many occasions in the past. Now there was nothing to stand in their way.

“Annie, I need you. I want to make love to you now. Right here in my office.”

Annie’s fingers nimbly unfastened the buttons of her blouse. She slipped the silken material off of her shoulders and let it fall in a pile to the floor. Rocky gazed hungrily at her shapely mounds, confined by the flimsy, lace fabric of her bra, which strained to contain her firm breasts. Her nipples grew taut with excitement and anticipation. Rocky moved behind Annie and his right hand cupped her left breast, massaging it through her lace bra. Bending his head, Rocky began kissing her neck and her ear. Her hands reached back and pulled him closer, as a slight moan escaped from her sweet lips. Annie turned into his body as her hungry mouth again sought out his. As his tongue slipped between her open lips, Rocky’s hands massaged both of her breasts through her lacy bra, feeling her erect nipples against the palm of his hands. His lips broke away from hers and slowly kissed a trail from the hollow of her neck to her erect nipples. She felt his teeth nipping through the lace of her bra onto her hard nipples. She gasped as she felt the enchanting mixture of pain and pleasure that his teeth brought to her.

Rocky’s hands slipped from her waist to the catch on the front of her bra. As his fingers nimbly slipped the catch open, allowing her breasts to burst free of their lacy confinement, his hungry mouth descended upon her hard nipple, sucking it deep into his wet orifice. She pulled his head firmly against her breast as his tongue taunted and licked at her erect nipple. His hands slipped back down to her waist as his eager fingers sought the clasp and zipper holding her skirt up. His fingers shook in nervous anticipation as they fumbled with the clasp. As quickly as he could, he freed her lower body from the skirt as it slipped down to the floor in a small pile. One of his hands cupped the mound of her firm ass as his other hand caressed her hairless pussy mound, through the thin, silky fabric of her panties. His eager fingers grasped the thin material covering her love canal and tore it away from her body. His fingers pushed the remnants of her panties aside, and slid deep into her sopping cunt. Annie gasped and pulling his mouth from her aching breasts, threw her arms around his neck. She pulled her legs up and wrapped them around his hips, forcing his fingers deeper into her throbbing cunt. He cupped her firm ass cheeks in both of his hands and swung her around, so that she was sitting on his desk. They did not speak, other than the soft moans and gasps, which escaped from both of their mouths.

Reaching between their hungry bodies, he opened his belt and undid his pants, which feel in a heap around his ankles. Annie pushed her hand inside his underwear and freed his stiff cock from its confinement. Her hand slowly stroked the length of his seven-inch manhood, feeling it grow larger and thicker in her hand. Her fingers slipped over the mushroom head of his cock and were quickly covered in his slippery pre-cum, oozing from the tip. Grasping his hard cock firmly, she slid it along the pink slit of her dripping cunt, rubbing it over her erect clit. As his cock began throbbing in her hands, she quickly placed the head of his cock against her wet opening. Using her legs, which were wrapped tightly around his hips, she pulled his hard cock into her ravenous cunt. She felt the bulbous head slide deep into her slippery cunt, as she impaled herself on his throbbing member.

As her legs loosened their grip on his body, Rocky pulled his cock back slightly and then slammed her crotch violently, again and again. Her cunt juices bathed his invading cock and ran down the crack of her ass, forming a small pool on his black desk.

Annie moaned into his ear. “Yes! Oh, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Grasping the cheeks of her ass with both hands, his thrusts became even more powerful, slamming his cock as deep as he could into her throbbing cunt. The rapid, hard strokes of his cock thrust into her dripping cunt like a powerful piston. Her breasts swayed wildly from side to side, as he buried his cock between the wet, pink lips of her cunt. The sound of the long, hard strokes of his cock slamming into her hungry cunt and their soft moans were the only sounds, which filled the room.

"Ohhhhhhh…… Rocky………… ooohhhhhhhh, god! Oooooooohhhhhhhh, I …. I…. love…. you! Oooooohhhhhhh, fuck ……. me!”

rock man 51
rock man 51
245 Followers
12