Annie Dances Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

Tony moaned softly and rolled onto his back. He was thinking this was for his benefit. I didn't mind too much. I wanted to explore his dick and I wanted to be sure he'd be nice and hard and ready to ram deep into my pussy again. Slowly, softly I stroked his length, enjoying the warmth and the weight. It was a nice cock, though I didn't bother telling Tony. I liked the way his foreskin pulled back to expose the head and I loved the way it go so extra hard under my touch.

It didn't take long before he was ready. I hadn't yet finished behaving like a hussy, however. I'd surprised Tony with my eagerness to suck his dick and I couldn't resist doing it again. Besides, my John would want to know that I'd shown off my talents. So I shifted down and once more moved to take this strange new dick into my mouth. I smiled to myself when Tony moaned his excitement to me.

Then I just opened my jaws and lowered my mouth onto him. There was the yummy taste of his semen tainted by the latex. I wanted his cock anyway and happily licked and sucked on him. Tony thrust a little with his hips, eager and feeling bolder now. But I was in control so I slid one hand down to his base. By gripping him tight I could pull the skin along his shaft which meant his helmet was more exposed. It was a delight to trace my tongue around the bottom rim of his soft head. That seemed to satisfy Tony and he managed to behave and lie still as I worked to make his rod even harder for my pussy.

I didn't take long. I wanted to be fucked. I just gave him another smile and said softly, 'I need you inside me again.' But he was feeling more confident now and wanting to test his luck.

'Do we need to use a condom this time?' We certainly did. 'Yes. You have to use a condom because I don't want to go home to my husband with your cum inside me.' It was the best I could think of at that moment. 'Do you understand?' Tony nodded but I could see that he didn't. Still, he obediently fetched a new condom and within seconds was next to me with a raging erection and a look of lust on his face.

I rolled over onto my hands and knees. I felt incredibly wanton and naughty. Doggy is not even my favourite position. I didn't care about any of that. I wanted to be fucked and I wanted to blow this young man's mind. Now Tony could see the advantage of wearing a condom with me. Behind me he swore softly and shuffled into position. I loved sticking my bum out for Tony, knowing he was enjoying the sight! I could feel him almost trembling with excitement. Perhaps none of his younger female lovers had ever allowed him to take them like that.

I turned my head to look back. I thought of his size, not too thick. I just wanted him to be careful he didn't hurt me. I was wetter than I'd expected, though, and Tony easily found my opening. I braced myself for discomfort and instead found myself moaning softly as he forced his dick into me. My pussy spread around his bulk just exactly the way I like.

Tony didn't need any encouragement to start thrusting his long shaft in and out of me. He'd cum once inside me and I was sure he'd manage it again. The thought made his thrusting feel all the better.

After a while his hands moved from my waist to my bottom. I felt him stroking my cheeks. The different sensations felt good. I was pleased that Tony liked my bottom. I was even more thrilled and aroused to be on my hands and knees in front of him, open and available. I decided to stay on my hands and knees to let him enjoy the sight a bit longer.

In this position I could feel Tony bump into my cervix at the bottom of each thrust. I wouldn't last long with that kind of punishment. But at least I was being properly fucked. The discomfort was a small price to pay for having this young man lusting after me. So I let him pump into me for a long time. It felt fantastic to be giving myself like this to a younger man. And he was a pretty good fuck, his cock was warming me up very nicely – so why stop him?

Only because I still wanted to cum again. I was sure this time Tony would last long enough to get me off. All I really needed was to be on my back with his muscled young body poised over me and his long dick rubbing against my pubic bone.

With a murmur I got Tony to pull out to allow me to flip over. I quickly got into position and once again spread my legs wide, drawing the strange new cock back into my pussy. I saw that my nipples were standing at attention. Was I really that turned on by him? Tony was straight back inside me. How yummy. I wrapped myself around him again, feeling the heaving of his muscled chest and the hardness of his dick as he buried it in my pussy.

This time Tony was slower, going deep but happy to let his full length slide back and forth. He would have had no idea how good that felt. I moaned to make sure he knew to keep on doing it.

I knew the position I needed to make me cum good and strong. I shuffled Tony into the right spot. It was hard because he couldn't really know what was required. But he got close and I got to hold his big arms and shoulders as he kept thrusting into me. I thought again of my John and how much he would have enjoyed seeing me filled by this eager young lover.

Again I lowered my legs to increase the pressure on my pubic bone. Oh yes – that was going to do the trick.

'Is it OK Annie? Can I go harder?' I could only moan in reply. His cock was feeling wonderful and I knew I was on my way to a very enjoyable orgasm. I just needed him to stay there for a few minutes longer. I tried to hold his gaze, spreading my arms wide and trying to tilt my pelvis to the best angle. Finally I gasped out to Tony to 'make me cum'.

Now he lifted himself up onto his hands, holding his hard young body above me. It actually helped with getting his dick rubbing on the right spot. I started moaning again – for real. Then the shuddering started. I knew I was into my zone. I no longer had control of my body or my brain. I jus wanted that lovely young cock to keep rubbing against my pubic bone, heating up my pussy.

I knew my noises were continuous. I was cumming. My body was shaking and my mouth was all slack and hanging open. Oh fuck – I was cumming. I had needed it so badly. Tony was showing great stamina, he just kept up his rhythm in my pussy. A week of desire and denial was surging out of me. It wasn't the strongest orgasm but it was long, nice and long. I felt my juices gushing over his shaft and leaking out onto my pubes. And all the while I felt myself heating up as my climax took over and my moaning and shaking consumed my body.

Tony didn't stop, didn't miss a beat. He was a quick learner. Just as well as I had lost the power of speech for now. I let him keep thrusting into me, I just rode the wave of my climax. It was a nice, long plateau of pleasure. The sense of relief was wonderful. God I am enjoying being in my sexual prime. And the thrill of knowing my new young lover had brought me off made the whole thing feel even more intense.

Often I can manage to cum over and over. John knows how to make me cum almost continuously for long periods. It wasn't that good with Tony. But I liked the way he made me feel, the long slow rise and gentle fall of my orgasm as I came around his long, hard dick.

I wanted still more. Not another orgasm for me. I wanted Tony to shoot his load again. My own climax had us both feeling even more aroused. I could see how it turned him on and that made me want his eruption even more.

I reached up and held his arms, those nice muscled arms. He was starting to pound me now. He was losing what little control he had as a young man. My poor cervix! But it was too late. I wanted to feel him cum inside this older woman. I knew how naughty I was. I knew it was all John's fault.

He threw his head back and gave one long, brutal thrust into me! My eyes flew wide open under the assault. He was going to make me sore but he was at the point where he'd lost control over himself. It made me feel wonderful and so incredibly sexy. His passion had helped to prolong my own orgasmic pleasure. So I tried to tighten my pussy around him as a way of increasing his pleasure.

He already was shooting inside me. I could tell from his noises and the way his dick seemed to grow even harder inside me. He grunted over and over, like a hungry animal. How wonderful it is that young men can recover so quickly. It felt great to know I'd made him cum again. It wasn't a great fuck but at least I could report to my John that his plan had worked – I'd been properly fucked. I smiled up at him as Tony pumped into me, releasing all of his remaining fluids.

Suddenly Tony fell onto me. He was done. Actually, it was a relief for my poor cervix. My young lover had made quite an effort and I'd had a bit of a pounding. We both were panting and sweaty. His cock was still thick. His body still felt good so close to me. My long nipples were still hard and I loved the way they pressed against him as his weight lay on top of me. Again I felt a slight tingle at having a 24 year old naked in bed with me. I wrapped my arms and leg around Tony and held him close. I wouldn't be doing this again anytime soon so it was worth getting every last sensation from my one night stand.

I knew he'd probably feel less comfortable about being on top of an older woman while his cum was cooling inside his condom. All the better for him to realise how he should treat a woman, especially one who knew she didn't have to accept any male crap.

But he had done well. At least I'd have a good report for John and there was certain to be plenty of good sex with the next day as a result. I stroked his hair and smiled at him. He smiled back, that nice smile that had helped me choose him from the crowd at the club

After a time Tony stirred. I could feel his cock deflating inside me. He wanted to come out. Slowly I relaxed my hold on him. I moaned quietly as he withdrew, even though his cock was only half sized by then. There's always a disappointment when my pussy is emptied like that.

'Fuck Annie,' he said quietly. 'You are amazing!'

'Hmmm. You're not so bad yourself.'

'You came didn't you? I thought I felt you cum and then I just couldn't wait any longer.'

'I came. I came and it was really good,' I smiled to him. 'I felt you cum too. I liked that.'

'Oh Annie you are amazing. Jeez, I came so hard.'

I just smiled at him again and let him lift off me and dispose of the condom. I was very pleased that he came back to me, lying beside me and taking me in his arms. He wanted a cuddle! How nice and very considerate of him. One last chance to enjoy his young, muscled arms and shoulders.

It was the last chance because I knew it was very late. John would be asleep when I got home and I wanted to be awake before lunch. Because, as usual, John would insist on rewarding me with almost limitless pleasure and non-stop sex. After all, I am a 'married' woman.

This was the point where I did feel bad. Now it became obvious that I had used Tony. Well, it was obvious to me. I was about to up-and-leave my new young lover. It was bad manners but this was a one night stand. It was a special treat for me and Tony had gotten plenty of hid own fun along the way. But there was no point in letting him think its was more than a pick-up fuck.

''I need to go,' I said to him softly.

'Really? You can stay. I thought I would get you a drink now.'

I reached down for one last feel of his dick. Its been such a long time since I've got to enjoy a nice Asian dick. I was pleased to find that he was still a little thick. He was sticky too, with his own cum. I traced one finger around his foreskin. I briefly wondered whether he'd be able to manage a third time. How much stamina could a nice young man really muster? I shook those thoughts off.

'I need to go. My husband will be home now and I need to be there before he wakes up.' I could see the mix of shock and disappointment on his face.

I slid my hand down to his compact little sack. Small but delightful it was. Yes, I was tormenting him but I couldn't help it. I did need to go but I wanted to be sure I'd remember all of him. To be honest I really appreciated the fact he'd been so good for me. So I softly stroked his balls with my fingertips and felt his wispy hairs.

'Do you go dancing a lot? I mean, without your husband?'

'I always go dancing without my husband,' I told him straight. 'I have my girlfriends that I go out with instead.'

I could see what the young man was thinking. It would do him no good.

'This is just for tonight, OK? This was a special arrangement. My husband knows about this. I don't think it will happen again. OK?'

I could see Tony's mouth hanging open. He seemed incredulous.

'I'd love a drink of water if you wouldn't mind. I'll call a taxi in a minute. I'm sorry, but I really need to go.' I needed to make it final. I didn't want a scene. I was a wicked and evil woman. But I'd had my fuck and I was eager to share my excitement with John.

And so fifteen minutes later I'd left my young stranger behind. I was in a taxi on my way home, smelling of sex and still aching a little from the pounding Tony had given me. I was smiling to myself. I'd done it. I'd been naughty and wicked and had chosen a young guy to fuck me for a one night stand. There was no feeling of guilt or concern. I felt great – proud and sexy and liberated and loved ...loved by my wonderful John who encourages me to have these many experiences.

He was fast asleep when I got home. I'd expected as much. But we did wake the next day before lunch. And John did press me for all the details, which is why you're reading this story now.

And yes, he did eat me out and fuck me and eat me out and fuck me some more... until my clit ached and my pussy was raw.

I'll never have a night quite like that again. But I was glad for every second of it.

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers