Annie Goes Dancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

Cath curled up her small body between his legs and went straight for his dick. I had a front row seat as she struggled to fit as much of his length into her mouth as she could handle. The sounds of her sucking and slurping were loud in my ears. As she bobbed her head up and down her lovely breasts swayed gently -- it was quite a sight.

Then she offered me a turn. Oh yes, please! I do enjoy female-female sex. But what I enjoy most of all is men and dicks.

I couldn't fit as much into my mouth as Cath had done. So I concentrated on giving Graham the maximum pleasure I could manage. After all, it was his tongue that was licking at my pussy and I wanted to encourage him to do his best for me. It all felt surreal. But I knew that the hardness and the texture filling my mouth were real enough. I loved having Graham in my mouth.

Cath and I swapped his dick back and forth a few times. I expected her to lick his balls when her mouth was free. Instead she used a finger to poke gently at his anus! I was getting a picture of the kind of anal play these two enjoyed. Maybe I wouldn't need to decide if I would let Graham fuck my bum. Fingers or toys would be enough for me.

Again it quickly became too much for me to cope with. On the fourth or fifth time Graham pressed his tongue into my soaking hole my second climax began to surge through me. Once more I began to moan softly. And next came the shuddering that always accompanies a nice orgasm. Graham was so attentive and he pulled me down even harder onto his face and made sure he stayed locked onto my pussy until at last my body was still. I felt spent by that point and couldn't stop myself from sagging down till I was literally lying on top of him. The orgasm had been delicious but a short rest was what I needed next.

Cath, however, had been inspired by the sights and sounds of my orally administered orgasm.

'He's ready now. I need you to fuck me Graham. Let me help you too Annie.'

So we once again manoeuvred around the bed. I was still on hands and knees but now it was Cath underneath me, her head close to my pussy. Graham knew what was required and quickly got in place near me and between his wife's thighs. It took a bit of arranging since Cath was shorter than me but soon everyone was comfortable. Graham found time to present himself to my mouth and I enjoyed giving him another quick suck before he turned his attention back to Cath.

And there I was with a front row seat as a nice suburban married couple enjoyed some nice, old-fashioned fucking.

I wouldn't have minded licking her clit to help things along. As it was there just wasn't room so I made do with gently teasing her with my fingers. Besides, I preferred to make use of my vantage point. Its not every day I get to see a woman being fucked by her husband. Her inner labia were swollen now and seemed even larger than before. They seemed to wrap around Graham's dick and I wondered whether he felt any extra sensation.

They fucked long and slow. Graham let his balls swing and softly bump against Cath's anus. The sounds she was making told me how much she was getting off on the whole thing. I had to lay my head down after a while as my arms were getting tired from being on hands and knees for so long. That got me even closer to the show and I listened to the wet sounds of his dick in her pussy. It was incredible and one of the wildest things I have ever experienced!

As far as eating pussy was concerned it was Cath who had the opportunity. Instead she was using a nice vibrator to slowly massage the inside of my pussy. I was hardly going to complain. Maybe I was a little more 'bi' than she. But the vibe did wonderful things for me in the afterglow of my orgasms and she helped me along with her own fingers doing something very skilful on my clit.

Cath came twice more while we were all together like that. I couldn't see her face turning red but I heard and felt the power of her orgasms. I almost had to hold on as she bucked her hips under me.

After the second of these two orgasms Graham slowed and gave her a little rest. He seemed to sense what I was thinking and briefly pulled his dick out and presented it to me. Just like a porn movie! I sucked him hard. His hard dick felt fantastic in my mouth and I was excited to get a taste of Cath's juices smeared all over him.

But it didn't last long before Cath got hungry again. 'Oh no, baby. Don't leave me yet. Let me have some more.'

I understood exactly how she felt. So I happily watched Graham once more push himself into his wife's pussy - and start fucking her all over again.

Then things got a little more interesting. Cath suddenly found my anus. The movement of the vibe stopped and she began to rub against my little hole with a wet finger. I would have preferred a tongue. Maybe even a nice dick. But it wasn't hard having a sexy and horny woman wanting to touch and caress and pleasure me.

Although the anal play seemed as much about her pleasure as mine! Cath was starting to get dirty now (maybe as dirty as they felt comfortable with) and that made her all the more horny. Graham knew what was happening and he increased the power of his cock in Cath's hole. Her sounds got louder and at the same time the feeling of her playing with my bum got even sexier.

She came again after only a couple of minutes of this -- shorter but seemingly more intense. I enjoyed it immensely and knew I'd need another of those myself before the night was done. But for now we all just collapsed on the bed to rest.

Graham did not cum. That surprised me a little. I was impressed by his stamina. I like a man to cum -- I enjoy the reaction and the smell and taste of it. I've never yet licked a man's cum from out of someone else's pussy -- but I'm sure I'd like it. On the other hand, when a man can hold his orgasm back I usually find I get better and uninterrupted pleasure myself! John generally prefers that approach too.

I ended up sandwiched between my two new lovers. After a few moments of quiet they began to do their best to pamper me. It was lovely to have two pairs of hands touching and stroking and exploring me. Graham did like my long, dark nipples and spent a long time playing with them. Cath too -- she flicked at them with her fingers and licked and suckled a little. Graham was more intrigued by their size and how far he could stretch them by pulling with his fingers! Sometimes I was lucky enough to have both their fingers stroking and playing with my pussy. It was a wonderful indulgence.

They kept commenting on how lean and taut my body is. I glowed with pride at that. They also commented on the lovely tan on my brown Chinese skin, the fact that all Asian women must have nipples the colour of mine (I don't think so) and that they loved the feel of their 'first Asian pussy'. In fact I didn't really enjoy all the talk about my being Asian. I am Chinese-looking and proud of my heritage -- but I usually don't want to be singled out for it. I hadn't gone with them that night so they could 'score' an Asian woman.

All that was forgotten once Graham went to fetch us some water to drink and Cath began kissing me again while slipping two fingers into me. Now I took advantage of her breasts. I wish mine were bigger. But I confess I am fascinated by other women's breasts. I am almost as 'into' breasts as my John! I like to imagine what it feels like to have a pair of D-cups. When I watch porn films I always make sure to check out the sight of the women with their tits moving and jiggling as they perform.

I gently fondled and tested Cath's breasts. She smiled and shuffled over a little. They were firm and the skin was very soft. I thought they had a very nice shape to them, no doubt helped by the fact she spent her own time in the gym. Her areolae were a nice size and kind of a dark pink but her nipples were small and rather flat. I only needed to rub my fingertips over them for a few seconds and they turned as hard as little stones -- not like mine that swell but never actually get hard (which is just as well because stiff nipples close to centimetre in length could be a danger to someone!).

Graham re-appeared with the water and his dick bobbing in front of him as he walked -- still firm and still coated with Cath's juices. We all sipped our water but already our minds had turned to the next act.

'She has such a nice pussy Graham. I'm glad you came with us tonight Annie.'

'Me too. And you were right. Graham does have a very, very nice dick.'

'Yes and its time he put it inside you. Don't you think so babe?'

Graham didn't need to answer. His wide grin was enough. I think he'd been looking forward to this for some time.

Cath left me now and retrieved her blue vibrator. She settled at the side of the bed with a pillow under her bum and her legs wide. Then she started licking the shaft of the rubber dick. I could see that Cath was going to masturbate for me while she watched her husband fuck me.

Graham stood by the side of the bed and leaned over to kiss me. I kissed him back, wanting to give Cath a show of her own. But it wasn't his mouth that interested me. I reached out and wrapped my hand around Graham's dick. He smiled at me. So taking that as permission I moved around till I was lying next to him. This time I was sure I wouldn't be interrupted so, feeling completely slutty by now, I opened my mouth as wide as I could and lowered myself over him.

I was rewarded with another taste of Cath as well as the salty flavour of Graham. Just as I was thinking about the thrill of tasting them both at once I heard the wife sigh as she drove the vibe deep into herself.

It was a difficult position to be in but Graham was very gentle. He stayed very still, perhaps realising I wouldn't be able to accommodate much of him in my small mouth. I felt him stroke my head and my long hair as I indulged myself. His balls were hanging down softly underneath him. He was unshaven but I still shifted around till I got close enough to suck them into my mouth. Again I thought of my John and all the teaching he has given me about the wonderful pleasures of sex. It felt good to be able to use my talents for Graham and Cath.

But after a few minutes my neck got sore. Graham was starting to feel a little eager too. So I moved back onto the pillows and lay waiting for him. I'd decided I was the guest and I wanted to make the most of it. Cath wasn't going to lick my pussy but I was going to lie back and let her husband fuck me and I was going to enjoy every little bit of it.

As he pulled a condom over his dick I watched Cath. I focussed on her C-cups, sitting firm and proud with just a hint of sag and nipples that pointed straight out at me. She had a small orange toy with her as well and I guessed she would use that in her bottom while Graham and I fucked. Maybe she wanted to warm herself up for a round of anal sex later on.

I lay still with my legs wide as Graham moved over me. My pussy was wet -- very wet. And I didn't want any further delays.

From the first touch of his dick against my pussy I was in heaven. As I've said, give me a man and a hard dick any day. I loved the way Graham split my flesh and made my entrance open and stretch around him. I decided his body wasn't too bad after all. But the main thing was that I was getting to feel this strange new dick inside me. We fitted together very well and after only two or three thrusts Graham was deep inside me. I wanted him to fuck me good but I wanted him to know to stay close and deep. So I reached around him with my legs, holding him to me. Cath's short legs could never have reached and I saw the reaction in Graham's eyes!

He was good -- very good! He did have a nice dick and he knew how to use it. He was gentle but he made sure I got the full length each time. The friction was working wonders on my clit already. Cath exploded in yet another orgasm. She was lying on her side with a toy in her pussy but I could see she'd reached back and slid a finger in her bottom. I wondered whether Graham's dick would be next. Her boobs were jiggling. I knew I was going to cum hard too.

I was sighing aloud for Graham, wanting to urge him on. My hips wriggled as I helped him to find the best angle. He'd only been fucking me for a few minutes and I was about to cum for him...and for Cath too.

Then it hit and I shuddered...and shuddered...and I heard myself panting softly with guttural sounds of 'oh...oh'. This time I was really cumming -- hard. This was the climax I'd been wanting. And somehow it seemed even more intense when I heard Cath cum again as well.

Graham still had his stamina and he kept sliding in and out of me as my first orgasm finished and my second started. I'd watched Cath grab at the bedsheets earlier in the night and now it was my turn. This was the reason I enjoy new lovers so much -- it was so sexy to be turning them on and to have them exciting and thrilling me in return.

I was on a roll, the kind of thing that happens when I get really horny. He was increasing the force of his thrusting and those balls that had been swinging against Cath earlier in the night now were slapping into me! It felt very naughty and very pleasing. I guessed this was what other women felt when John and I fucked them.

It only took a few more minutes of him pushing into me and I was cumming all over Graham's dick again. Warmth flooded my entire body and over the sounds of my own climax Above it all I could hear Cath panting and moaning. What a night this was turning out to be!

But Cath didn't want to be a spectator. She was on me now, again kissing me hard and deep. Her hands were rubbing softly over my chest and my tummy. She was extremely excited and turned-on from letting her husband fuck me. It made me feel so incredibly alive to be in the middle of the sex play of this loving couple.

On went Graham, keeping his gorgeous dick moving in and out of me. I would run out of puff eventually but I was sure I could manage one more orgasm before we had to stop.

Then Cath was whispering into my ear. She wanted me to switch with Graham, for me to be on top and, as she put it, 'swallow his dick inside me'. I knew that would be no problem. My pussy was soaked and felt like it was wide open - exactly as if it was trying to swallow my new lover.

But I wanted Graham to go on fucking me so I complied with Cath's directions as quickly as I could. Only then did I realise what Cath was after.

At first I felt her softly stroking the backs of my legs. Then my bottom. Again, it was soft and sexy and very giving. When I felt Cath's tongue against my anus I knew I'd been set-up! In the nicest possible way, of course. I guessed what might be coming. I knew what I was hoping for!

I'm sure I moaned out loud when Cath started her tongue job. She wouldn't eat my pussy but she was happy to play with my bum! It felt very sexy, let me tell you. I was just starting to really relax and enjoy it when Cath moved on to the next part. Sure enough I soon had her finger stuck in my anus while her husband had his dick buried in my pussy.

'I get to feel you both now. I forgot to tell you what a sexy bottom you have Annie. And now I get to stick my finger up you and feel Graham at the same time.' She was delighted and so was I. Somewhere inside me her finger started rubbing my muscles and the underside of Graham's dick. I've had both holes filled many times before. But this was different and so extra sexy and erotic.

It wasn't the physical sensation so much -- the whole thing of being touched like that was incredibly wild and sexy! It drove me over the edge a third time - and its rare I can cum while I am on top. Again my entire body stiffened and shuddered and again I felt myself overwhelmed with the power of my own climax. My new married friends really enjoyed the sights and sounds I was giving them. It was another new experience for me and I couldn't wait to tell John all about it.

Suddenly Cath's finger was gone. She got down on hands and knees with her big vibrator at the ready. 'Play with my bottom now,' she said out loud. I assumed it was directed at Graham.

So I climbed off, more or less sated, and ended up resting next to Cath while Graham obediently took up his new position. Form there I could reach over and put one hand on her breasts. How nice to have real sized breasts to play with.

Cath lowered her shoulders to the bed and put one arm underneath her with the vibe in hand. I knew what was coming next and I was sure that Cath would explode this time. I moved in closer.

Graham put his head down between her cheeks and I could tell he was using his tongue to full effect. Then I watched as Graham pushed his fingers into Cath's anus. She had the vibe buzzing on her clit by then. The combination of the two had her groaning and moving her hips. Graham seemed to be teasing her but it was hard to tell whether her sounds were meant for protest or to urge him on.

I rubbed her back and kissed the side of her face. 'Oh fuck, it feels good when he licks my bum,' she muttered to me. 'Yes,' I whispered back. 'It is good. I loved it when you did it for me.'

There was no reply from Cath. I realised she was holding her breath again. Her face was going dark red. Another orgasm. (How many could she manage in one night?) I was close to her and got the full range of sounds and, once she was breathing again, the muttered swear words.

Graham should have slid his dick into her next. I was sure Cath could take more. Instead he kept right on with his fingers in her bum while Cath held the vibe against her clit. But soon Graham started to increase the force of his thrusting, the same way he'd used his dick inside us.

Maybe it was better this way because I could see that it was making Cath's boobs move underneath her. It was incredibly sexy -- another of my favourite porn scenes! I wanted to taste her. I wanted to take her nipples into my mouth and suck on them the way I've seen men do with other womens' breasts.

I pushed at Cath until she got the idea and lifted herself up onto her elbows. Her breasts really began to swing around. I slipped my head underneath her and grabbed one breast, sucking the small hard nub of her nipple deep into my mouth. The effect on Cath was almost instantaneous.

'Aaarrr,' she started. I knew she was cumming. Perhaps Graham was doing something extra special with her bum or her clit. I suckled harder and even heard her squeeze out a quiet little 'fuck' from between her clenched teeth.

Right then I decided that, for the first time in my life, I wanted to bite. So I did -- hard on her tortured little nipple. I sensed her head fly back. I heard a new sound come out of her throat. I might have been the first time for Cath as well. But whatever the explanation this one felt like the big one -- the kind of orgasm that rips through a woman's body and ruins her senses. I've learned to enjoy a woman's climax as much as a man's but this one was special.

But it was hard work and all too soon Cath was sagging down onto the bed. Graham, ever attentive to his wife's needs, left her backside now and moved up the bed. I took my cue from him and we just lay on either side of Cath, giving her some time and space to rest and recover.

I was tired too. It was very late and we'd spent plenty on the dancefloor earlier. But Graham and I were still feeling the high of watching Cath cum so hard for us.

We were rubbing her back and her butt cheeks. I looked across at him. 'You didn't fuck her backside,' I said. It was a comment as much as a question.

'No,' he replied. 'Cath likes having being played with there. She has never really felt comfortable with anything larger than a finger though.'

I nodded in return. John's dick was the first thing I ever had in my anus. It was strange and intense. After that first time I knew I wanted it again. I understand that not every woman finds it comfortable. But I am glad I can experience the pleasure.

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers