Annie Tormented

Story Info
Nurse forced into captivity at home.
2.7k words
3.68
84.2k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 12/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annielock
annielock
13 Followers

Annie arrived home after a hard day at work, exhausted, wanting only a warm bath, a glass of wine and a nice warm bed. Annie is a beautiful green eyed lady, with dirty blonde hair, standing at 5'8" and 147 pounds of lusty woman, she has a shape that turns heads at full breasted 36D- 28- 36. Wearing a sexy pair of black boots that rise almost to her knee, a long black fur coat covers her uniform. As she gets out of her car, walking to the door lost in her thoughts. She struggles to find her keys, from behind she is quickly and forcefully seized by four hands. Her elbows are pulled backward, her arms trapped at her side. A huge hand covers her mouth with a rag, smelling the foul odor on the fabric she tries to hold her breath, realizing it is soaked in chloroform. Annie's struggles make it impossible for her to resist taking in a few deep breathes. Each one sends her mind into an increasingly distant fog. Kicking, and struggling against the strength of her assailants, she tries to withstand the effects of the drug-soaked rag. After a few seconds, she inhales deeply. Annie has begun to succumb to the drugs effect. Annie begins to go limp, as blackness covers her mind!

Annie stirs, a dull ache in her shoulders bringing her back to reality. Her bare feet struggle to touch the chilly basement floor. A warm glow from brightly shining lights makes her skin glisten, slightly covered in a light sheen. Annie comes to realizing she is in her own basement. Her wrists in shackles, chained outward, high above her head, spread painfully. As she looks down, realizing she is left in only her thong, standing on the balls of her feet and toes, trying to relieve the strain on her shoulders and arms. Her mouth is spread painfully open, making any protest impossible, by a red ball gag! Annie's mind races, "Who could be doing this to me?" "Why would anyone treat me like this?" She thinks, realizing the dangerous predicament she is in!

Annie pulls at the shackles, tugging against her bonds. Dancing sensuously on her toes, Annie's chest heaves as she breathes faster and deeper. The lecherous villains enjoy the sight of their sexy prey wiggling in her bonds. WHAP...........WHAP!!! A cat-of-nine strikes across her curvaceous bottom, forcing her to thrust her belly and crotch outward. Annie's magnificent bosom shakes on her chest, dancing from impact of the strike on her derierre.

As Annie's body jolts forward, a powerful right hand rocks her body with a massive uppercut between her legs. Annie's screams are muffled into the gag, her body trembles and quivers from the force of the shot! Annie sucks in air trying to shake the stunning pain from her crotch. Breathing in deeply, nails like talons dig into both areolas! Like a set of ten daggers, her flesh is dug into by the nails, which then pull the fleshy mounds forward. Annie's upper body pulled forward, her curvy ass pulled inward, when the cat again whistles through the air, striking against the shining skin of her beautiful arse. The tender flesh covered by a criss-crossing of red stripes! Annie fights to free herself from the claws of the shadow figure grasping her ample mounds, then the pain of the whip tearing at her tush, sending new torment coursing through her body!

Annie has only been conscious for a few moments, but the expert torture these two silent attackers have laid upon her sexy body is so intense, her eyes begin to tear, drooling around the gag, unable to protest. She cannot make out anything about the attacker in the front, other than it is a very strong feminine shape. Her body abused, her heart beats more rapidly as she quivers from the strain they have put her under. Finally, as if the female assailant knew that she was almost to her breaking point with the torment to her breasts, they are released. The blood flowing into the boobs starts a new and even more excruciating pain in Annie. Her nipples fill to an erect point she cannot remember ever experiencing before. As she tries to adjust to the throbbing in her breasts, a cold metal snaps on her nipples! First the right one is trapped, with no time to react, the left is punished in similar fashion. Annie pulls up on her chained and shackled wrists. Her body shaking, as if she would be able to free herself from the grasp of the evil metal clamps, Annie tries to relieve the pain from them to no avail.

The silent lust of the villains grows, the sight of Annie fighting against her punishment, making her body contort in all sorts of erotic ways feeds their fire to punish even more viciously. As if the two are linked psychically, they each seize the tiny thong, one in the back, the other in the front, lifting her from her toes! The material digging into her labia, parting the lips, pushing against her clitoris, running between her sex, over the sensitive area between her vagina and her WWanus, then parting the cheeks of her ass, punishing Annie in a new and most excruciating way! Annie shakes her head side to side, her hair whipping around her face, in clear agony, she would certainly be screaming wildly if not for the gag. The powerful woman in front of her notices the clean shaven sex of this stunning woman. They continue to hoist her up until the fabric finally rips, digging painfully into her most sensitive areas before dropping down her hips to the floor. Annie takes in a huge gulp of air, trying in vain to reduce some of the burning agony between her legs, a massive uppercut lands just below her navel. The fist drives upward into her unsuspecting and unprepared abs. Thrusting up, twisting as it travels, Annie folds over the giant fist. Clearly the punch was thrown by a very large and powerful man.

Annie realizing she is being tormented by a man and a woman at least, now begins to try to focus on who might want to do this to her. Trying to distract her mind from the pain this couple has put her through, until another punch is driven upward under her right breast. The orb drives upward, slapping at Annie's lovely face, the metal clamp scratching her chin, making the nipple throb from the new abuse! Laughter fills the air, the first sounds the two have uttered. Again the shadowy figure of a woman moves forward, a cold chain in her hand attached to the nipple clamp on the right breast, then hooked to the shackle on the right, the breast is pulled upward by the nipple until it is almost pointing straight up! Annie jumps on her toes, the shock of her breast being stretched in such a painful way, drives Annie wild. She thrashes around until she realizes this only adds to the pain. The cat is swung in the air overhead, Annie hearing it realizes that it will strike under her breast, unable to move away without punishing her nipple, the cat swings from the side, lashing the underside of the boob! Annie instinctively moves backward from the sting of the whip. By doing so, the nipple is stretched, feeling as if it is being torn from her breast, Annie screams into the gag.

The wicked duo aroused by Annie's suffering, move to the left nipple. Attaching the chain to the end of the clamp, then moving it upward, connecting it to the left shackle in similar fashion, Annie's fine breasts now hang upward, as if she was doing a handstand. The nipples pulling on the bosom, the weight of the boobs tugging against the tiny flesh, a camera flashes, as Annie is momentarily blinded even more than from just the bright lights in the room. Her body exposed, vulnerable, defenseless to this yet unknown duo, Annie suffers, her head slumping onto her shoulders, her hair hanging down over her face and neck, some matting to her beautiful alabaster skin. Her bottom stripped by the cat, her sex bare, fire-engine red from the torture from her own thong. Annie's belly shows multicolor circles from the punches that have abused her flat, sexy tummy. Her breasts, so undeniably attractive now tortured by the clamps, the cat strike below the right breast, as well as the claw marks from her feline attacker!

The room is silent, except for the whimpers of Annie. The silence so extreme it is almost too painful to bare. As Annie gets lost in her agony, her right leg is suddenly cuffed and pulled outward, stretching her groin open, exposing her even more vulgarly to her tormentors. The left ankle is seized, cuffed and stretched outward in similar fashion. With her legs now secured, Annie is fastened in the shape of an X, the silence is broken by the familiar whistle of the cat-of-nine tails. Annie tenses in fear, realizing that she is powerless to prevent a strike, but trying to prepare for it....SWATTTTTTT!!!! Annie's mind fills with white hot agony. The cat was swung from beneath landing on her damp sex, the ends of the wicked weapon finishing at the top of her pubic mound. Annie does the most erotic gyrations possible, while in bonds. As she fights to breath, her body aching from this savage abuse, the whip whistles in the air again. The fear of the unknown almost as intense as the pain from the strike, WHAP!!! WHAP!!!! A stinging sensation covers the middle of her belly, as the second strike lands across the underside of her bosom at her ribs!

Annie is suffering unimaginable abuse at the hands of these two wicked attackers. Annie's mind racing wildly now, she is frightened of all the possibilities. Her body is starting to give into the punishment she has endured, her hopelessness and frustration build, when she is rocked back to reality by a hard slap from the right hand of the woman. The nails following the stinging blow of the slap, Annie tries to scream out, her muffled protests and moisture covered lips exciting the pair. WHAP!!! Another incredible blow from the whip lands straight up between Annie's outstretched legs. As the speed of the beating increases, Annie's thoughts turn to how much more she can take, when suddenly a series of lashes covers her front, one to the right breast, straight downward, a matching strike to the left breast, the belly criss-crossed by a pair of lashings from the right and left, followed by a slow, upward circling right to her sex! The whipping now taking her to a place she has never been, torn between pleasure and pain, the instinct to submit to whatever they have in store for her, and the unusual sensation of arousal starting to grow.

Annie feels strangely, as she feels her foes glare on her sex. The thin layer of sheen growing between her legs, the enlarging lips of her labia, some from pain, some from arousal, embarrasses her. Trying to hide her feelings from the punishers, she focuses on her anger and her outrage, trying to block the painful excitement that is welling up deep within her loins!

Annie suddenly realizes the silence, knowing that the last time it was this quite a new and more painful punishment was bestowed on her, she begins to worry about what else could done to her. It doesn't take long before she finds the answer to the question. The woman's hands from behind place a round, warm object against her clitoris, a long plastic handle presses against her inner thigh, as the man's hands wrap something around her leg, securing the item she now knows to be as a vibrator. The dull hum of the motor echoes in the cool basement, Annie experiences a new more familiar type of sensation, when the building pleasure is interrupted by the crack of the whip across her ass! The sting sends Annie's hips forward, where the woman delivers a full force jab into Annie's navel. She chokes on the gag, as her pleasure is interrupted by the new abuse.

Annie sways in her bonds, thrusting her hips upward, almost begging for more stimulation, as she is unaware that her reactions drive her punishment. WHAP!!! The cat lands across her lower belly, just above the vibrator. Her body sent reeling backwards, Annie is rocked by the most recent misuses of her lovely body. As she trembles, Annie weakens from the punishment, as her arousal grows, taking what little energy she has left. Annie feels a tugging on her nipples, another clip is added to each chain. The talons of the woman are dragged over her slippery skin, down the underside of the bosom, across the tummy, down to the waist, then around the back of Annie's body! Taking each full cheek in her hands, she digs her daggers into Annie's tush, causing her to thrust outward, as she does, the man standing to her right side smashes her abs with a double axe handle shot into the middle of her belly! Annie bends to the fullest amount possible in her bonds, suddenly she is stood up, beginning to jump around as the woman has flipped a switch that sends short quick jolts of electricity into each of her breasts!

Annie breathing faster, quakes in agony and ecstasy! With her free hand the woman thrusts a cold, metal object upward, parting her labia, straight and deep inside her womanhood, as the object invades her sex, she twists a knob, it begins to buzz, shaking wildly inside Annie's soaked vagina! As her groans of pain turn to moans of ecstacy, she starts to get lost in the stimulation, when she feels the vibe increase, her clit is pinched viciously between the thumb and index finger of her male tormentor. The vibrator at her clit is pushed aside, preparing to orgasm, when she hears a SNAP! The freezing cold of metal trapping her clit makes Annie quiver. She shakes uncontrollably from the sudden distress to her most sensitive part! Stopping all erotic feelings, when she is jolted with the electricity again, Annie's breathing speeds up, trying to find any relief from her plight!

ZAP!!! ZAP!!!! This time it seems longer and more painful, the sudden stinging sensation of the electricity running into her breasts, and her clitoris, the most painful sensation of her life! Annie trembles in her bonds, her body, like a canvas covered in angry shades of red and pink, such a sexy woman being broken so savagely! As Annie slowly begins to succumb to all the torture, the electricity is turned off, the clamp on her nipples and clit is pulled from her body. Her full firm breasts drop like an exhausted fighter onto her chest. Swinging and swaying in freedom, the blood rushing into the nipple making her cringe in even greater pain! Nothing compares to the agony on her tiny button, the clamp being plucked from her clit sends her into wild contortions! Screaming into her gag, drool running from it, her aching throat hoarse from her muffled screams, the blood pouring back into the delicate organ causes unbearable suffering!

Annie hangs limply into her bonds, her arms asleep from the lack of blood flow, her legs pulled, like a turkey wishbone! As suddenly as her pleasure ended, it resumes, she feels the vibrator back on her clit, still throbbing from its earlier punishment. The dildo being rammed into her sex, soaked in her own juices, ready to orgasm, vibrating deep inside her. Annie's amazing body begins to tense, her breathing speeding up, she is clearly on the verge of a forceful orgasm, when she is once again frustrated by the removal of the vibrator from her clit. The woman continues to pump her with the dildo, her hot breathe on Annie's neck adding to the excitement.

WHAP!!!! WHAP!!!! Two slaps from a hard leather slapper right to her clit sends Annie reeling again. The dildo stops thrusting, as she is struck again to her vulva by the leather paddle. On the third spank to her abused sex, Annie begins to lose consciousness, the frustration over her inability to orgasm now forgotten, as her body succumbs to its torment. SLAP!!!!! A final heavy strike with the slapper lands right between her legs, Annie's body jumps, her breath forced from her, as she is unable to utter even the slightest sound. She slumps into her bonds, darkness covers her, as fear grips her, Annie knows she is at the mercy of her tormentors!

annielock
annielock
13 Followers