Annie Tries Bi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

Again I took a firm grip on my Annie. I paused to appreciate her shapely arse cheeks so nicely tanned. I imagined the sight of her cunt, her smooth skin all slick from her gushing juices and her labia swollen and spread wide. And I thought about the feel of her tight sphincters wrapped around my cock and the joy Annie has learned comes with giving her arse to me. Mind you, I also wondered ever so briefly how May would react to the idea of my cock thrusting between her larger, softer cheeks.

Which was all it took to finish me off. My head tilted back and my eyes shut tight. I slammed my hips forward against Annie's butt cheeks. Slowly, deliberately, almost brutally, I buried my cock in time with each of the ripples of my climax and surge of cock juice - going deep to plant my semen far into the bowels of my wonderful, sexy, loving Annie.

I even heard some small gasps from May as my thrusting drove the two women together. Annie gave up a long sigh of pleasure and whispered words of encouragement - 'oh, shoot it...fill me...hmmmmm'. With my second orgasm of the night I shot three or four good sized spurts of cock milk into her just as she requested, each time feeling my shaft swell against the smooth tube of her arse hole. Only then did I ease to a more gentle fucking, returning to a casual reaming of Annie's passage all newly lubricated. It was rude, crude and absolutely delicious for us both - as always.

May still seemed amazed that Annie had so easily allowed me to fuck her backside and to cum in there. She gently stroked Annie's face and pushed her hair back behind her ears. The two of them kissed again, long and deep. I was sure that in time May, too, would want to experience what she'd just seen Annie enjoy so much. Trying to hide my obvious pleasure at that thought I opted at that point to withdraw from Annie and clean up my cock.

Annie wasn't done though - I knew that. Together we've discovered just how insatiable she can be and how many orgasms she can manage in a good night. I knew this was one of those nights. With my cock now softening there was only one thing for it.

With May still holding Annie softly I shifted position so I could reach around my woman and place two fingers gently onto her clit. Annie rolled onto her side and spread her slender thighs for me. While she and May continued to kiss and caress I began to work on Annie's smallish clit. With the tips of two fingers I rubbed up and down with a steady pressure, setting up the vibrations that Annie responds to so well. Now and again I let my fingers slip down to her entrance - but mostly I concentrated on her little bud and paid careful attention to the responses her body was giving me.

She was horny and it seemed to take only minutes before her breathing changed and once more we heard the distant murmurs and shudders of her approaching orgasm. At that point May suddenly was hit by inspiration and she moved so as to offer a nipple to Annie's gaping mouth. It was my turn to be amazed - but grateful too. Surely May knew she was turning us both on. For Annie this was yet another new experience but she was still in her special zone and each and every new thing was driving her further and further to complete abandonment.

The massive orgasm surged through her body. As usual her back arched and her body became rigid. Seemingly she lost control of her limbs and her hands dropped to her side. But she did her best to keep a tight suction on May's teat. That helped to muffle Annie's moans and groans. I love the way Annie cums and the way her entire body is consumed.

I also was very proud of her for moving so quickly through all the new experiences she'd had this night. Far from being shy with her new lover, Annie had opened herself to us totally. A night like this needed at least one more juicy orgasm before I reclaimed my woman for myself.

I took May's hand now and guided it down over Annie's still heaving belly. 'One more' I whispered and May took her cue, sliding her small fingers into the folds of my Annie's steaming cunt. Gently she explored Annie's sex, moving her hand up and down that slick slit. 'Such a beautiful cunt' I murmured. 'I love it shaved nice and bare like this'. May could only nod in answer.

For a long time Annie lay very still. In part I knew she still was a bit knocked out from the last orgasm. But it was more than that - I knew she was giving herself to us, allowing May to explore and enjoy her sex and me to enjoy watching her being stimulated, masturbated by a woman for the very first time. It was kind of self-indulgent for her and it was so beautiful to watch my Annie so horny and so relaxed and so slutty.

Of course May knew what she was doing and eventually moved her focus to Annie's clit. Her technique was different to mine but that was never going to bother Annie. She drew her breath in more sharply and moved her hips towards May. I pressed my mouth against hers and plundered her with my tongue. The whole thing was so intensely erotic I just had to grab onto her nipples and stretch and pull on them as if that would aid Annie's climb to her next climax. Her hand moved to find my semi-hard cock and she did her best to stroke me in return.

Meanwhile May was getting closer to her goal. She was making tight little circles around Annie's clit, the pressure constant yet shifting its direction. Annie was close, really close. I wanted to add one last touch.

So I left her nipples now and slid my hand down underneath May's. I reached out with two fingers and carefully slid them into that hot, gaping hole. Success! - Annie gave up a loud groan and her hips lifted up to meet the two hands working on her cunt. She began to shake and the guttural sounds welling up from deep in her guts came with that familiar tremolo. Her orgasm was upon her, crashing through her.

I softly called out my encouragement to her though I'm certain she could not hear a word of it. Even May let out a small squeal of delight. The power of Annie's climax again caused her to lose control of her body and for the first time it seemed as if she, too, was thrashing about in response. I figured the best thing to do was bury my fingers up to the hilt and allow her spasming cunt muscles to clamp down on me. May found it harder to keep track of Annie's clit as it gyrated around but that seemed a small matter as the touch of her soft fingers alone kept driving Annie's enormous climax.

Then a rare thing happened - Annie's orgasm was quickly followed by another. I knew simply because her tremors refused to subside. We've managed this ourselves but often Annie will resist the lure of a second orgasm, as if she's afraid she'll lose more than her self-control. This night, however, she'd long since surrendered. I took the initiative at this point and placed my own fingers onto her clit. Slowly and carefully I nursed her orgasm from her. May helped by softly stroking the inside of Annie's thighs.

I wanted to sustain those tremors for as long as I could manage but after a few more moments Annie slowly began to subside and her body eased. I left her clit be at that point and returned my fingers to her hole. She reached down to signal that I should leave my fingers buried in her like that. Already her climax was slipping away and at that point it was important not to provide too much stimulation. Soon Annie had returned to lying perfectly still beneath May and I. There would be no more for now.

Again I whispered my love into Annie's ear. Then I moved to May to thank her for providing us with such an amazing night. We leaned over Annie's tired and sated body, kissing slow and deep. Once more I reached for May's tits and she, obviously enjoying the compliment, was content to allow me one last play for that night. Only after several minutes did Annie find the energy to join in and she took her turn to tongue kiss her delightful new sex partner as our three naked bodies entwined just as we had at the start of proceedings.

That pretty much was the end of the night. Eventually May broke away from all the embraces and kisses to get dressed and ready to head home. Annie was content to lie back and just watch May get dressed and me clean up. She knew, though, that I wouldn't be letting her get to sleep until I'd taken one last drink from her cunt for the night and felt one more orgasm surge through her eager, hungry body.

There were no promises made but I am pretty sure we three will have a repeat of that wonderful night. Of course Annie was very much open to the idea of again fucking with a woman. More than that, however, our love and trust on one another had brought her incredible pleasure and she was keen for yet more new experiences and sexual adventures. And some time I'll probably get around to sharing some of that with you too.

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers