Annie Wants a Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,241 Followers

The slurping soon became too much for the other guys. No-one jostled but everyone made sure they got a turn. One after the other each man stood before Annie with his cock poking out from his flies. Each time Annie sucked the new cock as deeply as she could while the others stroked her body and her streaming cunt hole. And she loved the way our flies brushed against her face and the ends of our belts would sometimes flap against her head.

Not once did Annie flinch or baulk when a new cock was shoved in front of her. She loved it! Each change brought a fresh smile and a new moan from my woman. Annie loves cocks and long ago learned how much she enjoys giving them pleasure. These days, with most men we play with, its almost natural for her to want to suck his meat.

But it still wasn't the quite kind of scene that she Annie had been fantasising about. I decided it was time to ramp things up a little higher. So I had Gary and Andrew join Joseph (whose cock was back in Annie's mouth at that point) with their hardened cocks right next to her. Three cocks at the same time -- now that was more like a porno scene. I got in behind and pulled Annie's arms away from Joseph and slowly moved them outwards and upwards. She felt safe and didn't resist at all. Annie was concentrating on the cock in her mouth so it wasn't until she felt two hot, hard shafts against her hands that she understood. Now she began to fumble about, trying to get a good grip on them both.

Once more there were moans all round, including from my beautiful Annie, she now took three cocks at once, simultaneously pleasuring three men. I am not sure who was the most thrilled. I could see Annie was still doing her best with Joseph so she was really only holding the other two guys. They didn't complain though! And it looked fantastic. I reached into my pocket and shot a bunch of pics with the camera. Oh, this scene was way to good not to capture.

Now I bent down next to Annie. I wasn't whispering words of encouragement, I just wanted to tell her how amazingly sexy she looked right then. 'I love you so much. So very, very much,' I murmured into her ear. 'You are here sucking all these cocks just like you dreamed of. One in your mouth and two in your hands.' I glanced to see her holding to cocks nice and tight. 'And two more waiting for you. Waiting to cum in your mouth.'

Annie really did look hot, almost naked herself in her wonderful lingerie. Annie was most definitely the centre of attention and the focus of the action. Again and again the men moved and changed positions. Everyone was touching and stroking her bare flesh. All of us were enjoying the grip of her firm hands and the soft warmth of her lips and tongue. Annie just kept moaning and sighing as she sank further into her fantasy of giving oral service to a group of studs.

She was doing her best with her hands, roughly pulling at those two rods. She kept her focus on the cock in her mouth, till eagerly accepting our glistening shafts every time we swapped places. The main thing about her hands was the extra sensations Annie was getting, the feeling of hard, hungry cocks and the knowledge that she was being, not watching, one of her favourite porn sluts.

She'd taken us all into her mouth over and over. I'd lost count of the number of times she'd happily let us swap another cock into her wonderful mouth. I signalled to Damien, who was stroking Annie's arse cheeks, to take another turn in front of her with his big cock. I didn't want him to miss out and I definitely wanted Annie to have as much man meat as she could get. Again we heard the sounds of her slurping, this time surely aware of which cock she was servicing and determined to give her best.

At one point I took special note of Joseph's long black cock in her right hand. Again I made sure to enjoy the mix of colours -- the golden brown of Annie's slender fingers wrapped around the extra darkness of his hard pole. I moved my camera to take some special shots of her with Joseph's cock. I especially enjoyed watching her swallow Joseph's cock. Annie prefers her men to be cut but I was glad I'd convinced her to have Joseph join us for this amazing night. And I did notice that once or twice Annie dropped her head so as to give some attention to his heavy, dark scrotum and his swollen balls.

I did my bit to help keep Annie on the boil. I wanted to keep her from thinking about her jaw getting tired or her lips sore. For a while I knelt behind her, softly stroking her clit and her gorgeous cunt lips. She was so into the shared hunger and excitement that afterwards she wasn't even sure if she could remember it! All I know is her cunt lips were slick with her juices and her hole was gushing. With her labia freshly waxed her wetness was even beginning to coat the insides of her thighs. Her sex was swollen with lust and I found myself wondering whether she'd want more than just me to fuck her once the oral marathon was over.

Annie was amazing! I won't boast that my woman gives the best oral in the world. But she had five men more than happy, all moaning themselves as Annie stretched her lips around their cocks, massaged their shafts with her tongue and eagerly bobbed her head up and down their lengths.

She never let her hands rest for a moment either. No sooner was a cock withdrawn from her grasp than Annie was trying to grab at the next one.

My plan also involved plenty of other pleasures for Annie. This night wasn't just about sucking the guys and waving them goodbye. I wanted her to feel like a slut but I also wanted plenty of quality sex for my wonderful Annie. Damien was in on the plan as well and with a nod from me he started to move the play to a new phase.

After a brief word to the other guys we were lifting Annie to her feet. This part was a mystery to her and I could see the look of surprise on her face. A little disappointment as well, as if her new toys were being taken away from her.

Gary understood the plan, however, and quickly pulled a soft armchair across the room. In another moment we had Annie positioned in the chair, slouched down with her shoulders well back and her tight little butt perched near the edge. Damien went to his knees and suddenly Annie saw what was going on. I helped her to adjust as Damien moved in. Her legs wide moved wide apart, hanging over the sides of the chair. Her hands rested on her knees, as if holding them in place. They wouldn't stay there long but Annie didn't know that yet. She was basically ready for the next phase, a little extra reward for her, as she sat there open and exposed with her cunt hot and glistening.

Damien didn't want to waste time and so without another word he shoved his face deep into her wet, pungent cunt hole. Annie just sighed, one of her deep orgasmic noises. She was hungry -- extra horny and extra wanting. I might have thought she'd be a little more demure in front of our new friends but it seemed Annie had lost the last of her self control.

Again I moved my camera around to capture the scene. Annie was just hanging limply in the chair, her legs hooked wide apart and her black stockings and suspender belt so wonderfully highlighting her gorgeous body. Joseph and Gary got themselves organised and soon had their cocks back in Annie's hands. She flashed me a crazy, drunken look. This was a dream come true! Of course she couldn't do much with those two cocks. The oral action was too great a distraction. But five hard cocks to play with and now the men were servicing her!

Damien and Andrew stayed on their knees, taking turns licking at Annie's stiff clit and her hot hole. We could all hear them slurping and moaning into her cunt. Annie was moaning too, and sighing in that delightful pre-orgasmic way.

I stood back for a while to watch the scene and admire my sexy woman. I marvelled at the way her long chocolate nipples stood at attention. I watched as her flat little tummy rose and fell in time with her laboured breathing and the pulsing of her cunt muscles. She was almost oblivious to the fingers that were playing with her long, thick nipples. Her mouth was empty still, hanging open slightly as she sighed and moaned in response to Damien working his tongue in and out of her hole. She was spread so beautifully with her black clad legs still hanging limply over the sides of the chair. She was open and available to us, uncaring that she was nothing but a sexual sponge at that moment, soaking up all the lust and the pleasure we five men were directing at her.

And then she came -- softly, slowly. I saw that familiar shuddering and heard her guttural sounds. I was so proud and so turned on right then. And for sure there would be more to follow.

Joseph quickly took his turn between Annie's thighs. I tried to get some pictures of his wide, pink tongue as it pressed into Annie's darker purple flesh. Happily he wasn't a total novice at this and I watched as he gently pushed two fingers into her hot, wet hole as he licked at her swollen clit. Even with all the moaning in the room I could hear the sloppy sounds of Annie's juices around his fingers.

I turned my attention to the other end of the chair and saw the cocks in her hands changing places. I enjoy seeing Annie cum on other people's tongues but what really gets me excited is watching her take on other cocks, especially when she has both hands full! She wasn't able to do much with them. But that didn't matter because I knew somewhere in that fog Annie was aware that she was holding two rampant cocks.

And then I knew Joseph must have gotten his fingers close to Annie's special spot because I could hear her cumming again. I saw the way she tilted her hips slightly to increase the pressure from Joseph's tongue. I noticed how she squeezed the cocks in her hands as her climax surged through her. My woman is nothing if not responsive to physical pleasures.

Before she'd even done with that climax I pushed my way in to take the next turn between Annie's legs. After all, I know best how she works and suddenly I was determined to make sure that she came good and hard. It was a reward and gift for her, but it was also guaranteed to keep her hot and hungry for more cock action.

Annie's cunt was soaked and it only made me want her more. The mixture of her juices and the guys' saliva made a nice little pool in her cunt hole that oozed down between her arse cheeks and onto the soft chair.

I took a few moments to press my tongue as deep into her hole as I could. She was wide and hungry and her juices were flowing strongly. I knew Annie would want a proper fucking before the night was done. Then I focussed on her clit, sucking it between my lips and swirling my tongue across the top. I put just the right pressure on the underside of her little button. I was rewarded quickly as Annie came for me. It was a long and loud climax full with all the usual shuddering and moaning. I was pleased to show my stuff to the other guys, to show I really knew how to make her cum. Of course, later on Annie wouldn't be able to remember that orgasm or even whether I'd eaten her cunt! But at least I got a fresh gush of her juices into my mouth.

But all us men were starting to get a little restless. We were there for one thing in particular. Annie was there for exactly the same! I caught Damien's eye and we nodded at one another. It was time for Annie to fulfil her slutty fantasy.

I signalled to Damien and slowly, gently, we manoeuvred Annie back to the bed. There was more room and I figured Annie would be a little more comfortable -- still a critical consideration. We soon had her perched on the side of the bed, five naked guys in front of her with their cocks all hard and pointing straight in her direction.

I knelt in front of Annie and softly pressed my lips to hers. She still had the chance to back out.

'There's five horny men here,' I whispered to her. 'This is all about you now. Are you ready to drink our cum? Because this is the big moment.'

Annie softly nodded her assent. But I needed to be sure.

'If you still want this, we'll take it in turns now and you can drink and swallow the cum from all these cocks.'

'Yes,' she whispered back. 'Give them to me.'

I stepped back and we five arranged ourselves around my sexy Annie. There were five guys, still clothed and our cocks poking out from our trousers. Annie smiled at me and then at the rest of the group. I'm sure a couple of us groaned at that, at the fact she was about to go through with this wild fantasy.

It was Gary who found himself in the lead spot. That was good -- Annie has a soft spot for Gary, which made it easier. Beside me I had Andrew and Joseph both slowly stroking themselves as they waited their turns.

Annie reached out for Gary and he smoothly moved forward and shoved his cock right in her face. Oh fuck, this was the most incredible thing I could imagine Annie doing right that moment. She closed one hand around the base of his cock, well known to her. Then she softly guided him to her, opening her lips and sliding half that fat cock right into her mouth.

Annie held him tight, moving her head back and forth so her mouth was doing most of the work. She knew the best way to make Gary cum and that was her job right then. But I wondered whether her lips and jaw would last the distance with all five of us. I moved the camera again and snapped a few more pics while Gary had his cock properly sucked. Then Annie started to help things along, pushing his pants lower so she could stroke his sack. Gary groaned in response and I heard one of the others do the same.

Several minutes went by and the air was filled with the sounds of Annie's wet sucking along Gary's pole. That and Gary's continued soft moaning and occasional words of encouragement. 'Oh fuck, Annie that's so good.'

Then Annie changed her action. Now she just held Gary in her mouth, about half his length inside her. But her hand was starting to do the work now, short hard strokes as she worked on extracting his seed. I knew Annie knew what she was doing and I guessed she was probably swirling her tongue around his shaft. Gary's eyes were glazed and we could all hear his short, raspy breathing.

Then at last Gary called out loudly -- 'Annie...' His body jerked and we all knew Gary was cumming in my woman's sexy mouth. She knew better than all of us and moaned her pleasure back at him, still pumping him with her hand. Then I saw Annie's eyes fly open with surprise. I could tell that Gary was pouring a really big load into her mouth. Annie's told me Gary has a lot of cum but I am sure he'd saved up an extra big load for this party.

I was so proud of my Annie that she did not miss a beat. She just kept him tight in her mouth and swallowed over and over as each fresh shot of Gary's cream landed on her tongue. She'd done it before and I know she likes his taste.

Annie held onto Gary until she was certain he was empty. When she released him he just spun away, his cock still firm and now shining from Annie's saliva. He tried to speak but could only mumble. Next to me I heard Joseph and Andrew muttering to one another. 'Fucking hell. I can't wait to get some of that.'

But Damien was next in line. He got a very big smile from Annie. He held his cock near the base, keeping the tip against his stomach. Annie understood immediately and leaned forward with another moan where she began to lick softly at his balls. He had shaved for the occasion and Annie was soon on her knees lapping hungrily at his soft skin.

After a minute he was pulling her up, lifting her back onto the edge of the bed. He gently took her head between his hands and Annie happily guided him to her mouth. Quickly he was inside her, holding her head as she closed her lips around his rod. I wasn't at all worried because I've seen them do this any times. In fact, I was the one who taught this technique to Damien. Annie didn't need to use her hands, she just worked her tongue and her lips and he began slowly to piston in and out of her mouth.

I turned to the others. 'They're old friends.' I didn't want these two new guys to get any wild ideas.

It was a fantastic sight. They were a picture of concentration. She was covered in a sheen of sweat and lust. There was the sound of wet skin on skin as Annie sucked and tongued on that big tool as it moved back and forth. Damien was fully in control as he slowly face-fucked my Annie. It looked like he was swelling even harder and I wasn't all surprised. She was content to take it all, completely trusting Damien. I knew she wasn't being passive though and was using her lips and tongue to supply all the added stimulation he needed.

Damien began to swing his hips a little. Occasionally he thrust extra deep, bringing out a little moan from Annie. Actually, I knew that this face fuck was less tiring for her jaw because Damien would cum quicker this way. And I knew that Annie was hungry to have his cram spilling into her mouth and down her throat.

His breathing got quicker and I thought I saw his grip on Annie's head tighten. She reads the signs and moaned her encouragement, urging him on despite having her mouth filled with his cock. Her hands moved to his arse, wanting to feel him tensing with each thrust, wanting to pull him in as if it would increase the power of his release.

Damien started making little gasping sounds. Annie tightened her lips around him. He threw his head back and we all knew he was pumping his seed into my woman. She was smiling at him with her eyes, pleased at his pleasure and pleased that she'd been responsible for it. I saw her swallow a couple of times but I knew she'd not downed it all because he was still, pumping in and out of her mouth. That was no problem because Annie does like the taste of cum.

At last his thrusting stopped and Damien wrapped one hand around the base of his cock. Annie just sat still as Damien pumped his cock to release the last of his seed into her warm, waiting mouth. It was kind of cute to see her doing that, a little mix of submission and affection for her special lover.

By the time Damien was out of her mouth he was already getting soft. Annie smiled a big sexy smile up at him. 'Hmmmm, thank you,' she whispered. I knew she really meant it. Damien was quite the gentleman and bent down to kiss her softly on her lips.

Andrew was next with his thin cock. He'd dropped his suit pants to his ankles so we all saw his red pubes. I figured he wanted is balls fondled as well. Annie gave him a little smile, too, as she eyed-off his hairy sack. But Andrew was hoping for something a little different. He wanted use his hand for the finale, to wank himself directly into Annie's mouth. Actually, if he did it right it would make a great sight for the rest of us. I looked to Annie, about to ask her if it was OK. Then something made me just call it. 'So long as you remember the rules. Not on her face.'

Annie was well into her groove now. There was no sign of reluctance, just a horny, amateur porn star eagerly showing off her prowess at sucking cocks. Yet again my wonderful woman had managed to amaze even me.

She used one hand on his arse to pull Andrew in and took as much of him into her mouth as she could manage. The fingers of her other hand began to softly massage his sack. She was happy for him to wank at the finish but she knew how to get him ready. I watched as she bobbed her head along his shaft, showing great enthusiasm. She was just ignoring the growing ache in her jaw, trying to prove her oral skills were a match for his hand-job.

And she was right, of course. After only a minute Andrew signalled for her to release him. Annie shuffled her arse closer to the edge of the bed and tilted her head back just a little, She knew exactly how to handle this situation. The rest of us crowded around, me with camera in hand. Andrew stepped in close, his veins looking fit to burst as Annie's mouth hung wide open, inviting him in closer.

mjar65
mjar65
1,241 Followers