Annie Wants a Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,224 Followers

Andrew started wanking his cock furiously. He was obviously in a hurry. I knew it was all because of Annie's performance. The tip of his cock was between her teeth and with each upstroke he gently banged into Annie's lower jaw. I knew it must be uncomfortable for her but she didn't flinch. She didn't even make eye contact with me. The only thing on her mind was getting the cream from this new guy.

He started turning red and I realised he was holding his breath. He was almost there. I knew Annie had the same thought. Suddenly a single, long stream of cream was issuing from the end of his cock -- not a jet and not an ooze. Actually it was perfect for just landing on her tongue and not flying everywhere. Annie tasted rather than felt that first shot and she laughed in response -- not easy with her mouth wide open!

'Oh shit, oh shit,' he was saying through clenched teeth. After a couple of these long spurts Andrew was again wanking his cock again, trying to make the most of his climax. Annie chose that point to swallow the first part of his load and now one of those small bits of Andrew's cum did fly off and land right on the corner of Annie's chin. I didn't care. It was an accident. Plus it made for a great photo!

Annie didn't even realise it, she was just ready for the remainder of his cum. She opened her mouth quickly and pulled him in again. Her tongue rested against the slit of Andrew's cock even though his hand was still bumping her chin with each up-stroke. There were moans all around as more of Andrew's seed poured out onto Annie's tongue. She tried to swallow the first lot but it was hard with her mouth open and she still showed us a nicely coated tongue. It was only when Andrew's stroking slowed down that she closed her mouth around the end of his cock and greedily swallowed the rest of his load.

There were appreciative comments from all the rest of us men, standing watching the show. Annie showed no sign of hearing us but later that night she confirmed she'd not only heard but that it had made her excited and even more horny. She'd loved being the centre of everyone's attention and the fact she was responsible for all those male eruptions. It even gave her thoughts of being gang-banged that very night.

But with Andrew, once again Annie waited till the cock in her mouth was empty. His own handwork milked the remnants of his load into her willing mouth. He dropped his hand after a few moments and Annie seized the chance to take in more of his cock. I watched as she slowly swallowed twice, making sure she got every last drop.

His face was still flushed and his cock was soaked with Annie's saliva. I was sure he had no complaints. But there was no time to find out because Joseph had been busily stroking his stiff, black cock and now he couldn't wait any longer. Luckily for him Annie was playing her part to perfection. She did not so much as blink as the new man, Joseph, pushed his way to her and let his dark black meat slap her cheek.

Annie took control now. I was sure it was instinctive. She has her submissive side but right then she was playing her part to perfection. She'd watched this so many times and knew exactly what she wanted to be right then.

She was back on her knees, her right hand wrapped around the base of Joseph's swollen shaft. He wasn't huge or anything special apart from the delightful sight of her light yellow skin on his much darker flesh. That little piece of semen was still on the side of her chin, making her look even more like the pron slut she'd wanted to be.

It was lucky Joseph hadn't waited any longer. After less than 20 seconds he was cumming into Annie's mouth, little high pitched gasps accompanying each jet. She was wanking him as fast as she could and this time I could see that she was sucking hard as well. She wanted to drain this guy. There was only so much cum available and I knew Annie wanted it all. And I also knew that the night's action was not going to finish with her sucking five cocks to completion.

'Thank you... thank you,' Joseph was saying as Annie held his cock out and used her tongue to clean the last of his seed from the tiny slit. It was a special show for all of us. But I was pleased for Joseph as he'd done his best to be attentive to Annie's needs from the start.

His final act was to yank his pants back up and make a big show of zipping up his fly. We all saw and heard it -- a wonderful touch that just reinforced the 'wickednesss' of a naked Annie giving blow jobs to five fully clothed men.

Annie just smiled her sexy smile and looked around to me. 'Now you,' was all she said. I wasn't going to make her wait. But I did have a plan for a change in the action. I dragged the armchair across the room next to the bed and plonked myself down in it. 'Come and get it,' I said to Annie and she quickly followed my command.

I slid forward in the chair so my legs were wide and my cock was point near straight up. I watched as Annie stepped around, her slender limbs and her tanned skin still shining from her exertions. She looked beautiful and sexy and I took special note of her swollen cunt lips.

Annie went to her knees between my legs and began to slowly stroke my length. 'This one is mine,' she said aloud. Even the new guys, still coming down from their highs, found a spot to watch Annie take my cock. And that she soon did, lowering her head and slowly licking along the underside of my shaft. I was so proud of her -- for the love she was showing me, for the display she was giving the other men and for the fact that she was taking her time even though I knew her jaw must have been tired and aching.

After a few licks she was at the top of my shaft and there she tasted my pre-cum. It wasn't hard to miss. That seemed to be a trigger for Annie and now she engulfed my cock with her mouth, taking of much as me as she ever has. I got the special treatment, she taking her time to slowly inch my cock into her mouth as she gently stroked the base. It was exquisite and besides, at that stage of the night, we both knew I wouldn't be long from shooting my cream into her wonderful mouth.

The other guys were watching closely and still passing a lot of comments. 'You're a lucky guy. Wow, look at her go. She is amazing.' It reminded me again why I love to show off my sexy, horny Annie. And if any of those guys had gotten down behind her at that point I know she would have gladly let them fuck her soaking cunt.

Annie worked on me for several long minutes. She was fantastic, taking her time to lovingly suck and stroke me. It was a special and very intimate performance despite the small audience gathered around us. I know she was trying to stretch it out as long as possible. I was pretty keen on the idea myself. But things rarely work out as easy as that. I could feel my load boiling up from my balls.

'I'm gonna cum now,' I announced to the whole room. Annie doesn't need a warning but she hungrily pressed down so that a little more of my shaft was inside her mouth. I felt her grip change too. She was ready and eager and wanting this to be a massive explosion.

And so it was -- me grunting and blowing as I shot jet after jet of my cum into Annie's mouth. She knows my rhythm and timed it to perfection. The first two were big and hard and she collected it all in her mouth before quickly gulping it down, ready for the next. Annie loves the taste of cum but she loves drinking it too.

I shot into her mouth again and Annie swallowed that instantly. There were four more and she took them all, this time holding the load in her mouth while she finished me off. Then, still milking me with her mouth, she slowly passed the rest of my semen into her stomach where it would mix with all the other she'd consumed that night.

Still she wasn't done and I relaxed now as my loving woman cleaned me with her mouth before licking her way down my shaft and to my balls. It was quite a finale.

It was a signal that the performance was concluded. I was relaxing and so was Annie. The guys all read the signs. The two new men had understood there was no fucking involved so they were ready to take their leave. They got properly dressed, still muttering to each other about the night's events and how amazing Annie had been.

I knew she must be tired and needing a change of position so I gently suggested she climb back onto the bed for a rest while we boys 'cleaned up'. Happily the new guys wanted to acknowledge Annie for her wonderful performance. There were hugs and kisses on her cheeks and lot of heartfelt thankyous. I hoped someone might grab her arse at that point but Andrew and Joseph were very well behaved. Still Annie loved the extra attention and the fact they respected her properly. I make sure our playmates understand some basic etiquette.

I'd gotten my pants on, too, and decided to walk them to the lifts. That seemed like good manners as well. I noticed Damien and Gary were busying themselves as well, making Annie comfy on the bed. I gave a hidden sign to Damien and headed for the door.

We talked just briefly out in the corridor. Both the guys were feeling stoked after their experience of Annie and were keen to make themselves available for another night. Though I knew at least one of them was otherwise happily married. Of course I wasn't going to give any commitments there and then. I shook hands with them both and headed back to the room.

Back at our room I could hear the noises from the doorway. I got into the bedroom and saw immediately that Annie had finally removed her stockings so that she was now totally naked. She was lying back on the bed with her beautiful brown legs lifted up high. Somehow Gary had gotten hard again already and he was just as naked. He was lying on top of my Annie with her legs wrapped around him and his cock pumping in and out of her gushing cunt.

Annie had known I was coming back but right then she was either too horny or too embarrassed to say anything to me. We'd not really discussed the option of her fucking the guys after the cum drinking session. Not that either of us minded Gary and Damien wanting to fuck her. And I was not at all surprised that Annie was still in the mood for a proper fucking.

Gary's had enough prior practice with Annie and has a good idea of what's required. Which was just as well because I don't think Annie was prepared to wait for her next orgasm.

He was holding himself up on his hands and swinging his hips with a fair amount of force. I could see him sawing in and out of her hole, going deep with each thrust. I could see he was pretty close to her favourite spot. I sat next to them on the bed, close to Annie's head where I could watch her response to Gary's pumping and the progress of her next orgasm. I knew she knew it was me but she made no reaction to my presence.

I kissed her face and stroked her hair and the sides of her neck. There was no doubt she was going to cum on Gary's cock. I didn't need to assist, it was just good to be close and to remind her of how much I love her when she is so sexy and horny.

And sure enough within minutes my woman was shuddering and moaning and climaxing with another man's cock filling her delicious hole. She came hard. Despite the earlier oral fun she'd really needed a nice fucking and a good hard climax to round out the night.

She was still huffing as her orgasm wound down, slowly letting her composure return. Gary didn't give her any respite though. He simply slowed down a little till Annie regained some of her senses and then he started thrusting again in earnest. Annie did not disappoint us. She just moaned and tilted her hips towards him, reaching out to hold his arms. She was ready for more, she wanted more.

More was what she got. Gary took his time, clearly enjoying the long fuck as much as Annie. He was relentless in his stroking of her tunnel. I was starting to guess about where he'd gotten his stamina from. Annie was just pleased that she had a hard cock to stretch out her cunt. I entertained myself by pulling on her long, chocolate teats because, what the hell, that's what I like to do. Damien got on the other side and helped me out.

Annie was soon making those familiar noises, of course. She really would make a great porn star! Then she came again, the same powerful release as the first one. Moaning softly as her body shook with the force. I've never known a woman to cum quite like mine and I always enjoy the way her entire body gets involved in her orgasm.

Finally Gary slowed and began to withdraw from Annie's well used cunt. He was trying not to hog the fun. I knew Annie would take some more yet and I was not prepared to let her off the hook either.

'There's two more cocks here. Do you think we should fuck you some more?'

'Yes.' It was whispered and hoarse.

'We can let you rest.'

'I want someone inside me.'

'You do?' A nod. 'Might have to be Damien.' She smiled at me.

Both our cocks were hard now and I presented mine to her face. She stuck her tongue out to lick me but I knew she was concentrating more on the movements below her where Damien was climbing between her legs.

Her cunt was so wet and so hungry that he was hilt-deep in her with his first thrust. Annie made a sound of great contentment and I watched as her body relaxed around this familiar cock. I left mine lying on her face as Damien rammed home again ad again. Annie hardly noticed my tool but I could hardly blame her for that.

Over the years Annie has trained Damien rather well. But he sometimes likes to take control. I was pleased that he did so now, it was the right way to finish Annie's night as a fantasy porn star. He pushed her legs down and wide, making sure to get more friction on her special spot. She rewarded him by launching almost immediately into another orgasm. Oh my, how I love watching her cum like that. I am certain that her climaxes feel different with his cock compared to mine. These days she rarely denies Damien a chance to fuck her.

She came twice more, not really showing much sign of slowing down. But the action was taking its toll on Damien. 'Oh, I am gonna cum,' he announced. Everyone remembered the rules about what's required when fucking Annie without a condom. I don't like slops. She quickly relaxed and let Damien withdraw. It was a loss for her but I knew she was pleased to have him to cum again.

She watched closely as he rapidly stroked his cock. Annie wishes she could wank a cock as fast as we guys can! Damien was moaning and sighing in his own special way. We all were watching for what was about to happen.

His seed shot out of him, smaller than usual, but he still landed four decent wads on Annie's flat little tummy before subsiding to a small trickle. She moaned her appreciation to him, happy to see him cum and rather pleased to have some warm cum on the outside for the first time that night.

We both lay beside her, Annie having not moved since she'd taken Gary's cock into her. He was dressed by now. Damien and I held and softly cuddled Annie, helping to bring her down from all the excitement. He insisted on his usual thing, taking his time to massage his semen into Annie's golden flesh. She quite likes it actually, the stickiness followed by the hard crust and then the pleasure of washing her younger lover from her skin.

Finally Gary started to make a move for the exit. Damien read the vibes and he was quickly dressed. I watched them both cuddle and kiss Annie for a few more minutes, plenty of thankyous were shared between them. Annie has a soft spot for them both and its more than reciprocated.

And then, at last, we were alone once again! What a night it had been. Annie had been everything she'd fantasised about and then some. I just held her softly and we talked a little, debriefing from the whole experience.

'Are you OK?'

'Hmmm...'

'You were totally fantastic and amazing.' She just smiled. 'You did it. You really did it. You were a little porn star for the night.'

'It felt great. I loved it,' she sighed.

'Five big horny cocks and you swallowed all that cum. You were the sexiest woman alive tonight.'

'I wanted them. They all made me feel so special. I didn't think I could do it but I wanted them all. In the end I couldn't really taste the difference. I just wanted to make them all cum for me.'

After a time I decided to wash Annie so she could sleep better. Slowly I moved her tired, aching body into the shower. There, under the warm water, I told her over and over how wonderful she was, how amazing she'd been with her performance and how much I love her. I washed all the sweat and the cum from her body and carefully cleaned her cunt, still swollen and tender after all that action.

It was well after midnight when I got her back to the bed. The shower had refreshed her a little. So we lay there in the small hours with the cum of five men sloshing around in her belly. It was hot! Annie was hot! I climbed on top and she let her legs slide open for me so I could probe her sweet cunt. Then, when my cock was nice and coated with her juices, I pulled out and moved down. There, face-to-face I plunged into her gorgeous arse. It was a very relaxing fuck, as anal often is with Annie. We took our time and I teased her clit a little just to help keep her edge. We talked about the amazing and sexy things she'd done that night. When I decided not to wait any longer, before she got sore, I quietly unloaded my cum deep inside her bowels. Soon after we were both asleep.

I don't know if Annie will ever want another experience like that. But you know if it does happen I'll be sure to tell all our readers about it.

mjar65
mjar65
1,224 Followers