Annie's Anal Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,240 Followers

But by the time the head of my cock was sitting inside her outer ring I was already free of her grip. Her arse muscles were so well stretched that I needed my full thickness to keep any sort of friction happening. So I just rocked my hips back one more time and eased my length out of her rectum. I watched as her little hole closed softly. The sight just made me want to start all over again. But no -- I had a plan.

I moved back to give us both room but I made sure I kept on touching her. I didn't want the sudden loss of stimulation to crash her out of her sexual reverie. Gradually Annie started to regain her senses. I didn't need much -- just enough to get her into the car and on our way home. After a few moments of gentle touching and whispering Annie was ready to shuffle around the car to the open door. Her skirt stayed bunched up around her waist. Annie was loving the daring of open air sex...or maybe she was too far gone to care.

I just had to pull my pants up and tuck my swollen, soiled cock away. The blanket was thrown into the back seat and as quickly as I could I had the car out on the road and headed home.

By the time we got there Annie had recovered a little more -- at least enough to rearrange her clothing before she climbed out. I sent her inside while I put the car away. By the time I joined her she was on the bed, naked and spread wide for me. Her cunt was sopping wet and the tops of her thighs glistened with moisture. I only had to clean my cock and strip off and we were ready to continue another memorable night.

I just had to have her cunt and I spent most of the next thirty minutes eating her to several rather powerful orgasms. But she, of course, wanted more cock. So later that night I fucked her slow and deep while she ground on her clit. I think it was maybe another three or four orgasms for her.

And then Annie got to have her other little treat -- choosing where my cum went. She chose her cunt, as usual feeling somehow that the best way to finish a long session was to have my cum deposited adjacent to her womb. I was only too happy to grant her request. It was only fair after she'd given me yet another night of the hottest sex. I shot a huge load deep into her and we both lay there till my cock softened and fell out. Then we lay talking and softly touching while the mixture of our combined juices leaked out.

Annie's only ever been properly arse fucked by one other man. I love to have her experience other people and I love the idea of her many talents being experienced by the ones I select. But when it comes to her delicious arse its definitely one pleasure I am in no rush to share.

mjar65
mjar65
1,240 Followers
12