Annie's Anniversary Treat Ch. 01

Story Info
She gets a surprise for her anniversay.
4.4k words
4.4
109.4k
19
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rock man 51
rock man 51
248 Followers

Annie sat behind her desk at the Orient Trading Company. She was nervously fidgeting with her pencil as her mind wandered from the sheet of numbers lying on her desk. It was her twentieth wedding anniversary and her husband, Chi, had completely forgotten. Their life together had become somewhat boring. He was consumed by work and she with caring for two children and a full time job. They had started to take each other for granted. Their sex life was almost non-existent and when they did make love, he would just mount her, slam his cock into her aching cunt a few times, cum inside her and then just roll off of her.

She knew that Chi’s eyes would sometimes wander to ogle the pretty, young Chinese girls at some of the parties that they would attend. She’d hear him whisper to his friends how he’d like to fuck this girl or that girl, but she’d never confront him about his fantasy, even after they got home. Annie couldn’t understand why Chi’s eyes felt it necessary to look at other women. She had kept herself in good shape for a 38-year-old woman with two children. Her breasts were still firm and a full 36C. Her stomach was flat and her hips were slightly flared. Her ass was round but not fat. Many husbands would kill for their wives to look as good as she did.

Suddenly, she was brought back to reality by the knock at her door. The door opened and one of the secretaries came in.

“Annie, a messenger dropped off this box for you. There’s a note attached to the box.”

Annie took the box from the young girl’s hands. She stared at the box, wondering who sent it and what it was.

“Go on; open it! I love surprises. Would you mind if I stayed to see what it is?”

“No, you can stay.”

Annie undid the red ribbon, holding the box together. Putting the box down on her desk, she removed the top. She unfolded the white tissue paper and her eyes opened wide in amazement.

“My god, who sent that to you? Open the note!” The secretary moved closer to the box and looked down at its contents.

Annie’s hands fumbled with the box top and ripped the note off the box. As Annie pulled the note from the envelope, the young girl moved closer to read it over Annie’s shoulder. The girl let out a sigh of disappointment as the letter was in Chinese.

Annie read the letter to herself. “Dearest Annie, I am sorry for the way our life has been together lately. I know that I have not treated you as the jewel that you are. I want to change things starting tonight. I have reserved a room for us at the Embassy Hotel. Suite 269. Meet me there at 6:00. Our sons are old enough to take care of themselves for one night. Before you leave work, please change into these clothes. I will meet you in our room and show you how much I am sorry. Love, Chi”

“So, who sent it? What does the letter say? C’mon girl, tell me, I’m dying of curiosity.”

“Husband sent it. It is our anniversary. We will celebrate it tonight.”

The girl reached into the box and pulled the long, blue, silk dress from the box. Holding it up, her eyes were drawn to the slits on each side and in the front and back. The slits rose to the waist of the dress. The neckline was v-shaped, also reaching down to the waist. As the girl held the dress up, Annie reached into the box and removed a pair of sheer, red panties from the box. This was soon followed by sheer, red thigh high nylons and red stiletto high heels. Annie started to blush, as the girl whispered to her.

“God, I’d love to be a fly on the wall when your husband sees you dressed in this outfit.”

At the bottom of the box was another note from Chi. “You not need wear a bra under this dress. One less thing for me to remove.”

Annie started to giggle and the secretary soon followed. Their giddiness was soon interrupted by another knock at her office door. The women threw the clothing back into the box as the door opened. It was Mr. Chan and Mr. Steele, their bosses.

“We hear much talking and laughing here. I think it time for you to go back to work.”

Annie always felt uncomfortable around the two men. They seemed to stare at her body more than her face and this time was no different. Annie closed the box and returned to her desk as the young secretary left. Mr. Chan closed the door and walked down the hall with Mr. Steele.

“So, is room set up?”

“Yes, I had security over there last night and they installed regular and infra-red cameras in each room so that there would be no area that couldn’t be recorded.”

“Good. You think she suspect anything.”

“No. You heard them laughing in there. She really believes that her husband is going to meet her there. I can’t wait until I bury my cock into her sweet pussy.”

“Me, I want her ass.”

“I also sent a message home to her family that there is an emergency project that needs to be completed by tomorrow morning and that the whole accounting department will be working through the night. I apologized to them and said that our gratitude for her work would be reflected in the form of a bonus in next week’s paycheck.”

“Good. We give her bone tonight and bonus next week.” Both men laughed as they walked down the hall.

The day crawled along as her anticipation of the evening developed into short fantasies. But, soon it was 5:00 and people started to flock out of the office to go home. Annie saw Mr. Chan and Mr. Steele leave. It wasn’t long before there was no one left in the office. Annie picked up the box and walked into the ladies room. She would get ready for her husband and drive over to meet him at the hotel.

Her fingers gripped the bottom of her polyester blouse and pulled it up over her head. She placed the blouse down on the changing table in the ladies room. She reached behind her back to the clasp of the simple white cotton bra, which she had worn. She felt the harness pull tight for a second and then sag as the clasp opened. Her bra soon lay on top of her blouse. She rubbed her hard nipples in between her long, thin fingers. Her hands reach down to the zipper on her long skirt and after sliding it down, allows her skirt to fall to the floor. She reaches into the box, removes the blue dress and slips it over her head. Pulling the dress down over her hips, Annie turns and looks in the mirror. She adjusts the silken material over her firm breasts and watches as her hard nipples poke against the soft material. Sitting down on the chair by the makeup table, she slides her hands down her silky thighs, over her firm calves and petite ankles to slip her shoes off. After a few seconds, she slips her fingers under her nylon stockings and rolls them slowly off her legs. She then reached into the box and removed the red nylons and slowly slid them on her long, tapered legs. Her hands sensuously slid up her long legs smoothing the silky nylons against her skin. She stood up and slipped her hands under the blue silk dress. Her fingers slid between her skin and the waistband of her cotton panties. She slipped her panties down her long legs and stepped out of them. Reaching into the box again, Annie picked up the sheer, silken panties. She stepped into them and slid them up her legs and over her already excited pussy, which was already dripping with her juices. As she rubbed her pussy through her panties, her breathing grew deep and rapid.

Annie realized that she didn’t have a lot of time and besides her husband would soon fill the aching need in her dripping cunt. She slipped into her stiletto heels and packed up her work clothes in the box. She looked in the mirror one last time and saw a beautiful, sexy woman staring back at her. Only for her husband would she dress this way. Annie rushed out of the office and into the parking lot. The cool breeze whipped the silken panels of her dress about so that her legs and panties are visible. She let out a sigh of relief that no one is around.

Hopping into her car, she quickly drove to the hotel. As the valet opened her car door, Annie noticed his eyes staring at her legs and working their way up to her barely covered breasts.

“Can I help you out of the car?”

“No, thank you. I okay.”

As she stepped out of her car, Annie unintentionally flashed him with her thinly covered pussy. She saw the young man’s tongue moisten his lips as a big smile came across his face.

“No, ma’am, thank you!”

Annie walked nervously to the front desk, as she saw all the men’s eyes turn to watch her. As she reached the front desk, the clerk stared at her barely covered chest. Annie blushed as she addressed the man. “I believe husband has reservation for Suite 269.”

The clerk’s eyes continued to stare at the half-naked woman. He just smiled as he reached for a key. “Yes, miss. I’m sure it is your husband waiting for you. Here is your key to Suite 269.”

The clerk continued to stare as the young Chinese woman walked to the elevators, the slits on her skirt opening and exposing her long tapered legs encased in her red nylons. He wished that he were the man waiting for her in Suite 269. He tried to envision Annie naked, lying on his bed with her legs spread, waiting for his cock to enter her. His fantasy came to an abrupt end as she entered the elevator and the door closed.

As she opened the double doors into the suite, Annie noticed that the lights were out, but the room was bathed in the light of several lit candles. As she closed the door behind her, Annie felt two hands reach around her body and cup her breasts through her dress. She felt her husband’s lips kissing her neck as his fingers slipped under her dress and sought out her erect nipples. Her head tilted back and her eyes closed as her body reacted to Chi’s caresses. She felt something hard pressing against the cheeks of her ass. She realized that it had to be Chi’s cock. Her hands reached behind her and her fingers sought out his throbbing manhood.

As her fingers grasped his cock, Annie’s body suddenly tensed. This was not Chi. This man’s cock was longer and wider. She pulled away and turned to see who the man was. It was too dark to make out the man’s features. Then, she felt another pair of hands slip between the flaps at the back of her dress and slowly caress her ass cheeks. Annie quickly turned and let out a gasp as she saw the face of her employer, Mr. Chan.

“NO! What you doing here? Who else here? Where is husband?”

She turned again when she heard her questions being answered in a familiar voice. It was Steele’s voice.

“Your husband isn’t here. Never was and never will be. We just felt it was time for us to get a return on our investment. You’ve been with our company for 5 years, during which we trained you, promoted you and gave you raises. What did we get? Only hard-ons watching you parade that body around the office. Now, we feel it’s time for you to properly thank us.”

“No! You leave me alone. You touch me, I scream.” Annie turned to look for the front door.

“Now, Annie, I think you’d better listen to me. You scream rape and a whole bunch of people will show up. It will be in the newspapers, on television. They’ll find a married woman, dressed like a Chinese hooker, who offered to fuck her bosses for a raise. We have the clerk and valet who will testify that you came here on your own and how you were dressed. We have the secretary at work who will testify that you told her what you were coming here to do. Now, how will your husband and children take that?”

“Please you leave me alone. Why you lie? Why?” Annie implored with her bosses, tears welling up in her eyes.

“Easy, Annie. We think that you’re a gorgeous, sexy woman and we want to fuck you. One night and no one will ever know. But there is one condition: you must be a willing participant.”

“You want me let you fuck me? And I act like I enjoy it?”

“Yes! Either that or the humiliation of your family finding out how you dress to meet with your bosses. Now you decide what to do next because I’m not waiting for an answer.”

He reached around her back with one hand and pulled her up toward his face. He kissed her lips and pulled her body close to his. Annie felt his hard cock pressed against her groin, as he grinded his hips against her body. He held her tightly, her breasts crushed against his chest. Annie was confused and couldn’t decide whether to scream or to just let them have their way. It would only be one night and no one would ever know. But, she was a wife and mother. How could she do this to her family? If she explained what happened, would they believe her?

The feel of her silk dress against his bare skin aroused Steele’s cock almost to the point of eruption. Annie again felt Chan’s hands opening the flaps at the back of her dress. His fingers grasping her ass cheeks, kneading the panty covered flesh. She closed her eyes and prayed that either the men stop or they finish quickly.

“Steele, her ass firm. I think I die and go heaven.”

Annie felt Steele’s hands forcing down the shoulders of her dress, kissing her the naked flesh of her shoulders. He moved further down to her covered breasts, her nipples swelling at his touch. He pushed her dress shoulders down allowing her breasts to fall free to his hungry mouth. He put both of his hands on her breasts, slightly pinching one then the other, while running his tongue on both. He bent his mouth to one, sucking the taut nipple into his mouth, his tongue flicking back and forth across the tip. Annie could feel her juices seeping from her cunt as he plied his mouth on one breast, then the other. Her nipples swelled and throbbed from his sucking. He manipulated each nipple between his fingers and squeezed gently at first, then more urgently. He pinched and twisted them until Annie moans became loud. Her hands reached for his head and pulled him toward her breasts.

As Steele sucked hungrily at her heaving breasts, Annie felt Chan slide one of his hands along her nylon-covered leg to her moist pussy. He slid the panties aside and gently rubbed a finger up and down her dripping slit, opening it a bit and finding her clitoris. Annie moaned loudly. She had to stop them…. This couldn’t continue.

“No… please…. I want go home… please….”

Steele ignored Annie’s pleas. He reached down and lifted the half-naked Chinese woman into his arms. As Chan followed behind him, Steele carried her trembling body into the bedroom. He laid her down onto the bed and, while standing at the edge of the bed, he slid her panties down her long legs. He began to run his hands up her nylon-encased legs toward her dripping pussy. He gently pushed a finger into her cunt. Finding her erect clit, he slipped his finger across the throbbing clit. He lowered his face between her outstretched legs and his tongue licks the top of her clit.

Steele drove his tongue deep into her wet pussy, pulling his finger out, letting it trail down towards her ass. He pushed the soaked digit into her puckered ass up to the first knuckle. He grasped her clit firmly with his hungry mouth and flicked and sucked on her throbbing clit in an even rhythm. Annie’s hands reach up and caress her aching tits, her fingers rolling her erect nipples between them. Annie could no longer control her body and shuddered uncontrollably, as her orgasm crashed throughout her body like a large wave crashing on the shore.

Steele spread the panels of her skirt apart, allowing him an unobstructed view of her naked, wet cunt. Her cunt lips were engorged and had spread open exposing the wet walls of vaginal passage. Steele took his cock and gently rubbed it up and down her glistening cunt, wet the head and then inserted it slowly into her aching pussy. Annie cried out as his cock stretched her tight cunt; it was a feeling of pain and pleasure. Her hips thrust upward to meet his plunging manhood. As his cock filled her aching cunt, Annie began to moan from the pleasure she was feeling. He didn’t stop as he forcefully thrust his cock into her stretched cunt, pulling it all the way out and then shoving it back in.

“Ohhhhh…. Please….. stop…….. not do this………… ohhhhhhh!”

He began to fuck her fast and hard, driving his cock deep into her dripping cunt. He pushed her legs up until her knees were up to her chin, allowing his cock to penetrate deeper into her body, places where no man had ever reached. As he plunged his throbbing cock into her over and over, slamming into her deepest parts, she began to spasm as another orgasm rocked her body. She squeezed his cock with the muscles of her vaginal walls as he continued to thrust into her. She could feel his cock spasming, preparing to bath her insides with his hot cum. She lowered her legs around his waist pulling his cock into her ravenous cunt. She saw his face contract and felt his cock pushing and spasming deep in her pussy. He stiffened and his body rocked back and forth as he emptied his cum into her. She felt wave after wave of his hot cum bath her womb. Their moans filled the room as they reached a mutual climax. He collapsed on top of Annie’s body as his cock began to slowly slip from her satisfied cunt.

“I always imagined that you would be a great fuck and now I know.”

Annie turned her face into a pillow and cried. She didn’t know what to say or how to answer Steele. Had he just raped her or had she willingly given her body to this man?

Chan’s cock was now hard as a rock, having just watched his partner fuck Annie. He moved closer to the bed and knelt on the bed beside Annie’s face.

“ You ever suck husband’s dick? You feel his cock in your mouth?”

Annie looked at Chan in disbelief. She had never put her mouth on Chi’s cock, although he had asked her to try it. Only whores allowed men to put their cocks in a woman’s mouth. She was no whore; she was a wife.

“No. I not do that for husband and I not do that for you.”

“Oh, you do for me. You do for me or else.”

Chan placed his cock by Annie’s closed mouth. His hand reached down and grabbed one of her erect nipples, which he began to twist. The sudden pain caused Annie to scream out, opening her mouth. Chan took advantage of his opportunity and shoved the head of his cock into her wet mouth.

“You bite me and I make you more pain than twisting nipple. You suck my cock now and you suck good.”

Not knowing exactly what to do, Annie just started to lick Chan’s cock. It must have felt good for Chan because he began to moan loudly. She brought one of her hands up and encircled the base of his throbbing cock. She opened her mouth wide to allow more of his cock in and she started to suck on it. Chan put his hands on the back of her head and gently pushed her forward making her take more of his cock.

“Ohhh, yes. You slide it in and out. Tighten lips around shaft. Yes, like that. Keep sucking, get more in!”

As Annie listened intently to Chan’s instructions, she felt fingers slipping between her slick cunt lips, searching for her already excited clit. The fingers began to slip in and out of her glistening pussy and Annie’s body began reacting to their stimulation. Her hips rose off the bed to meet each inward stroke of the invading fingers. Her mind became lost in her feelings of lust and arousal. Her mouth started pistoning back and forth on Chan’s throbbing cock. Annie felt his cock head banging against the back of her throat, causing her to gag slightly.

Chan moaned, “That good. You sweet cocksucker. You give good head. Steele right. You one hot mother. That good, Annie. Ohhhhh, it feel so good, you not stop.”

Chan grab Annie’s head and began to slam his hard cock further into her throat. Annie felt his cock start to throb and twitch, as he moaned loudly.

“I cumming, Annie, you suck every drop of my cum.”

Annie didn't know what to do so she continued sucking on his cock as Chan emptied his cum into the warm, wet cavern of her mouth. Annie choked a little as it shot out and hit the back of her throat. Instinctively, she began to swallow his hot cum. It tasted salty but she swallowed as much as she could. Chan looked down at Annie as some of his cum dribbled out and ran down her chin. She continued sucking on his throbbing cock until Chan pulled it out of her mouth.

rock man 51
rock man 51
248 Followers
12