Annie's Big Fling Ch. 02

Story Info
The sequel to Damien.
2.3k words
2.72
21.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,235 Followers

Once the story of the 'Big Fling' was published, John and I realised we'd left a few questions hanging in the air. Now is a good time to set things straight.

The relationship between John and myself suffered no ill effects from the loss of Damien. I still miss Damien, more so at some times than others. But John and I remain devoted to one another and we still have great sex as often as we can manage it. In fact, we had a wonderful surprise encounter on holidays last year and John recently recorded it for Literotica.

Damien and I do have occasional email contact. We are very discreet about it and after all this time Claudia still doesn't know about me. A few times a year either Damien or I will drop a short email to the other, just asking how things are going and if the other person is well and happy.

But, as I am sure you are wondering, that amazing week was not the last time Damien and I had sex with each other. About nine months after that 'last day' I sent him an email with a tiny hint that I needed some of the special care that he used to give me. It was sort of wrong of me, especially since Damien had insisted he intended to be monogamous with Claudia. I couldn't help it. I missed Damien and I missed the things he did to me.

The very next afternoon Damien was at my place. This is the first time John has heard the details of 'where and when'. I was so excited to see Damien. I trembled when he touched me. I know I was craving his beautiful cock and soon I was on my knees, releasing it from his trousers. I stroked and sucked it deep into my mouth and I remember Damien softly muttering my name. I know my cunt soaked itself right then.

We spent two hours together and Damien expertly sucked and fucked me for almost the entire time. It was as wonderful as what we'd had before. Damien had lost none of his talent and his 'special care' made me cum again and again. I was even calling out his name at one point. We fucked as much as we could in those two hours and I was pleased that Damien was able to fill my cunt with his sperm twice. Luckily I'd stayed on birth control.

About a year after that Damien sent the same kind of email. Of course I let him know it was OK. Later that week he came and picked me up one evening and we went to a big park nearby. Damien had a big blanket and we lay down on the grass and rolled ourselves up. We cuddled a lot although we were both naked pretty quickly. I adore outdoor sex and having his lean body and his long, hard cock pressing against me in the cool night air was a fantastic feeling. Then, like teenagers, we fucked hard and fast. I even managed to ride him for a short time, out there under the stars. When we couldn't stand it any longer we both erupted. Later he drove me home and I rode in his car with his cum oozing into my shorts.

I really want to do something like that again. With Damien, of course. In fact, I still sometimes find myself imagining that Damien will break his promise to have a 'normal' relationship with Claudia and become my full-time 'other man' all over again.

Though in the time since then my life has been pretty much normal. Which is to say I took a new 'other man'. It was about a year after I gave Damien up. This one was a university researcher and he was about the same age as Damien – maybe 10 years younger than me. The uni man had his own flat on the campus but it was quite a long drive from home. Though when I was horny and feeling those 'needs' the distance was just an inconvenience. Like before, I got to enjoy the decadence of having a man on call. The uni man knew very little about me except that I was a 'bored housewife'. I also felt extra good about the fact that he never twigged to the gap in our ages.

The other thing to mention about the uni man is that he was very well endowed. I mean very! His was possibly the biggest cock I've ever had. That was a lot of fun and also a challenge at times. I never had to teach him how to find the special spots in my cunt. With a manhood that size he generally would get pretty close without trying.

The sex was pretty vanilla though. Usually I had to be the one to suggest something like doggy – always making sure he went in gently. His biggest wish was to experience shooting his cum onto a woman's face. For a long time I played that pretty cool. I only permit very select men to do that with me. But after about six months I changed my mind and decided it would be a thrill for us both. He was so excited and wanked his cock with such a fury. I had expected big jets to shoot out from that massive meat but instead I was showered with loads of tiny blobs of his cum. They flew everywhere and landed in my hair, on my face, my chest and other places besides. I did enjoy it though, especially when I saw the look on his face afterwards and heard the excitement in his voice.

I ended it with the uni man a few months after that. He started wanting to introduce me to some of his buddies on campus. I had to insist on remaining the 'cheating wife' and not the girlfriend.

About nine months after that I found myself a nice Italian man. He was older than me and married. His body was softer than I am used to but I liked the fact he had a lot of hair. The Italian guy thought of me as a frustrated business executive. The real bonus was that, being older, he was confident and relaxed. I never had to teach him. Which meant the sex was always relaxing and enjoyable, never rushed. He liked to take his time giving me pleasure.

Since he was married it wasn't as convenient as I needed. Sometimes John would make himself scarce from our place and sometimes the Italian guy paid for a hotel room.

He wanted to try a bit of light bondage and spanking. I'd not done any of that for a long time but I was happy to indulge him. I remember he did make the spankings rather erotic and he always called me his 'little doll'. It was just a fantasy thing for him and it never got out of control. I was happy because I always felt rewarded afterwards.

We did fuck a lot as well on those times when we got together. Again, a lot of it was fairly tame. He didn't have a great body and his cock was more or less average. But he knew how to use it and he knew his way around a woman's body. Because he took his time he was always able to make sure I had fun. So I enjoyed the sex with the Italian guy very much. Certainly enough to make me want to keep going back for more.

What he enjoyed most was oral, giving and getting. That was great for me as well. In fact, his tongue and his lips were fantastic and I never ever got tired of him going down on me. He said his wife usually wouldn't agree to oral but I never turned him down and he always seemed so grateful.

Naturally I gave as well as got. Since he rarely got any at home I always made sure to try as hard to pleasure him as I would any other cock. The fact he liked things slow helped of course. I found I could fit almost his entire cock in my mouth. Since he rarely got any at home he had stamina, too, which wasn't always great. Every time we were together I made sure he would cum in my mouth and every time I would swallow his load. I never quite got used to the way his cum tasted from his Italian diet. But the very first time I took his cock I decided to drink him down and after that it just became my habit. He liked to kiss me on the lips afterwards which was kind of sexy.

Once I got my Italian guy interested in my bum he would spend ages gently fingering me back there. That was a new one for him and I know at first he was a little shocked. Usually he'd finger both holes at once, taking his time and exploring me more than ramming into me. If I had truly been a stressed executive it would have been the perfect relief for me. Of course sometimes I'd get fingers in both holes and his tongue on my clit at the same time. On those occasions I would cum long and hard for him. I know he especially loved that part.

The Italian guy lasted for almost a year. Then one day he said he had to end it. His wife had become suspicious. Despite his need for more than his wife could give him, my Italian guy said he just couldn't stand it if the wife ended up making a scene in front of their families.

After that I went for a whole year without someone 'on the side'. I didn't mind at all. I still got great sex at home on a regular basis and more on those times when John wanted to set up a little bit of extra fun. I also got a few 'one night stands' with guys I knew, all with John's blessing of course.

Finally John and I agreed the time was right again for me to find someone regular. We also agreed that this time my 'lover on the side' should be a woman. It took us some time to find someone suitable but recently I met Bronwyn. She is married with two kids who have nearly finished high school. She works part-time as well and so has quite a bit of free time on her hands.

Best of all she lives very close to us. So hopefully we will have plenty of opportunity to meet up for play whenever we feel the urge. It also means we will have to be careful about when and where we meet up because we can't afford people in the neighbourhood to see us hanging out. If we do end up as more than friends then it has to be a secret and I am very happy with that.

Bronwyn knows about John and also that he is happy to consent to me taking her as a lover. She is kind of amazed at how we open we are with one another and kind of jealous. Although I don't know how Bronwyn would feel if her husband was so liberally minded. Of course I haven't told Bronwyn everything about John and I. In time perhaps I will tell her more about the things we get up to but for now its 'wait and see'. John usually doesn't intrude where my lovers are concerned but I think John would be happy to fuck Bronwyn, I haven't decided yet whether I want to give him the chance.

Happily for me, Bronwyn doesn't see it as cheating to have a sexual encounter with a woman, no matter how far the sex goes. She says she always assumed she was straight. Then in recent years she's started to admit to herself she is sexually attracted to other women. She told me she really wants to know what it feels like to experience another woman. Plus she has decided that after all her efforts to raise her family she deserves a little of her own private pleasures. I couldn't agree more and have been encouraging her to follow through on that thought.

She has light brown hair and big blue eyes that I like to look into. Bronwyn is larger than me with big, soft breasts. I love big tits and Bronwyn's have been driving me mad. I can't wait to get my hands and my mouth on hers. I just want to suck and bite them and when we have coffee I have to stop myself staring at her chest.

We've met twice for coffee now and I am hoping the next time we finally get some action. So I am really hoping it doesn't turn out that Bronwyn just wants a new woman friend. But we've agreed the next time we meet it will be at her place and that we'll do more than drink coffee.

I guess that once again I'll be teaching my lover what I want. I don't mind that all, not with Bronwyn anyway. It will be fun to let her explore and discover what another woman's body is like. If things go well and she is willing there's a lot of new pleasures I can introduce to her. I have to be careful not to scare her off!

If anything does happen I am pretty sure you will hear about it. That's because I expect John will be too excited to keep the details to himself! But for now you will all have to sit tight.

Happy fucking - A

mjar65
mjar65
1,235 Followers