Annie's Big Fling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,240 Followers

Quickly he was lying next to me and gasping his apologues. I stroked his cheek and told him not to worry. I was glad he had asked to take me that way and I was happy to have given him what he wanted. It had left me sore, certainly, but most women know that good kind of soreness that comes from a passionate fucking.

The rest of the night we lay together, cuddling and playing with one another's nipples. We talked a little too before we finally drifted off to sleep.

Thursday morning

Damien was awake first and was soon fondling my body until I was conscious and horny myself. He was very gentle with me, after the fury of the fucking the previous night. Once I was fully awake he rolled me carefully onto my tummy and proceeded to give me a lovely, soft rimming. I have to say it was a great way to start the day and was so much easier to take than the pounding he'd given me the night before. I was soon moaning my pleasure and gratitude into the pillow, trying to encourage Damien to not stop licking my anus.

Then he rolled me over again and this time he put his mouth right onto my cunt. Using his lips and his tongue like an expert, he proceeded to eat me to a series of very satisfying and powerful orgasms before either of us had even thought about breakfast. I normally only get that sort of treatment on the weekends when I am with John! I gushed my juices into his mouth and moaned and shuddered all about the bed as Damien flicked his tongue over my clit and pushed it deep into my bruised hole.

Eventually we did have to get up to go to work. We had a quick shower together and I took the opportunity to play with his lovely cock once more. But there was no time that morning for an orgasm for Damien. I promised myself I'd make it up to him that night.

When we were dry and getting dressed Damien asked me about butt plugs. Did I have one in my bags? Mostly I don't use toys. I have always preferred the feeling of real flesh - whether fingers, tongues, cocks or whatever. But slowly my John had introduced me to toys and the wonderful pleasures they can bring in addition to human appendages. Anal toys in particular have been a welcome addition to my sex life and just as John had taught me so I taught Damien.

Yes, I had brought a few items including small butt plugs. Damien asked if I would wear a butt plug for him that day – right through the day until we got home together that evening. We'd played this sort of game a few times in the past but I was immediately wondering exactly what my younger lover had in mind. Once again, however, I didn't question him. I merely selected one of my small jelly plugs and let Damien watch as I inserted it into its proper place.

I left for work with it and kept the thing in place all day long – just as Damien had requested. I'd already spoken to John a few times during the week to let him know things were going well. Now I sent him a text message to advise I was 'plugged' as per Damien's wishes. I am sure it gave my John a hard-on for the rest of the day! Myself I felt the plug many times throughout the day as I moved or sat in meetings and it definitely put a smile on my face that day. By the time I knocked off I was feeling very curious and highly aroused for Damien.

Thursday night

He got home first that night and was ready when I walked in. First thing he did was ask me to remove the plug. I didn't mind that at all and he watched me shower as I removed and cleaned the little jelly invader.

By the time I was ready for dinner he'd searched my things and found my other favourite – my glass, ribbed dildo. At that point I could guess his plan and I knew I was up for it.

But Damien didn't want my bottom first up. After dinner we watched some TV and I spent some time sucking his cock for him. I did it happily and lovingly. I just wanted to pleasure him and, like all men, he always enjoys being on the end of a good cocksucking.

Soon, though, we moved to his bedroom. He undressed me and had me lie face down on the bed. Then he gave me a soft, wet rimjob while he let his fingers play in my cunt. I recall having a series of long, gentle climaxes as Damien skilfully combined the sensations in my cunt and my arsehole to first relax and then arouse me to amazing heights. I am sure I was moaning constantly as he worked long and slow on my holes.

The next thing I knew Damien was carefully warming and lubing the glass dildo. I just lay on the bed, glowing as he finished his preparations for a big session of fucking.

There was no need to move for the next part. I was still warm and relaxed and I just let Damien slowly work the glass toy past my backdoor and into my nice soft arsehole. It felt so good to be stretched by him. I still get amazed at how much I enjoy having my bum filled up, especially when I know what's coming next. I moaned quietly as Damien filled my bum with the glass toy and then I lifted my hips for him, ready for the next part of his plan.

Like that, doggy-style on the bed, my bum stretched around a hard glass probe, I waited for Damien to take me – to force his cock into my cunt and completely fill and stretch my two holes for him.

He did just that, carefully filling my cunt with his gorgeous cock. As soon as Damien started to push himself into me those quiet moans became much louder. The deeper he went in my cunt the better I felt, ready to be fucked and to explode for him. I just love the sensation of being so full and feeling that tight around a cock at the same time.

We stayed like that for as long as we could, Damien slowly fucking me as the ribbed glass did its work on both of us. I was feeling so comfortable and so horny that night I actually came twice with my bottom filled up, small teasing orgasms. The whole thing felt sensational and I didn't want it to stop.

After a while Damien shifted position, rolling me onto my side while he stayed in my cunt. In this position I couldn't help my legs closing together and that made me feel even more filled and stretched. Damien started to move his whole length in and out of my cunt, still working slowly. Then he took hold of the glass dildo and as he fucked me he gently thrust the invader back and forth inside my bottom. Now I was being fucked in both holes at once. I was stretched and stimulated front and back. Oh, it felt incredible as the warmth and the lust took over my entire body. I was speechless and could only grunt my encouragement to Damien, urging him to keep going. Being fucked like that felt so sexy and naughty and wild. Soon enough I found myself cumming for him all over again, a string of small climaxes, Actually it felt more one long, constant state of orgasm. I knew I had trained that young man well.

After a while I could see that Damien was finding it hard to sustain his self-control. So I suggested that we move to the missionary position. I would probably lose my anal toy but I didn't care. I so wanted to feel his cock rubbing my favourite place and to see and feel my sweet man empty his balls into me.

'Fuck me. Give me your cum,' was all I had to say to Damien. He understood and now began to pump into me more forcefully. My glass plug actually did stay in place (a tight bottom after all) as he lifted himself into the best position to rub against my G-spot. All I could think about was my holes and the way my entire body just lost control. Being fucked like that, filled like that, it took only a couple of minutes before we were both cumming hard and loud. The heat in my cunt was matched by the power of the sensations coming from my bum hole. I just wanted him to keep on thrusting into me and never stop.

I know Damien swore and it felt like his cock swelled to an even bigger size. I could hear his grunting each time he shoved forward and shot his cum into me. I know he was having a great time but he seemed so far away right then. All I could do was lie there and let him fuck me, hoping he would keep on fucking me.

Finally my orgasm did subside and Damien slowed his thrusting in my cunt. I felt exhausted and pulled him down on top of me so we could both rest briefly.

Shortly after that Damien removed the toy from my bottom and we lay there for ages, holding and cuddling one another. It was so sweet, especially after a big orgasm in both front and back.

Later on I was playing with his nipples and I noticed Damien's cock had gotten hard again. I remember I was very pleased with myself for that. I moved down and licked at his cock and his balls for quite a long time. I realised this was making me wet as well. So, knowing Damien was ready for one more round, I lay back on the bed and asked him sweetly to please fuck me one more time that night.

As he moved into position I lifted my legs. I wanted to put my ankles on his shoulders again, just as we'd done the night before. I wanted Damien as deeply inside me as we could manage. 'Be gentle this time.' I murmured to him and he understood immediately.

That was how he fucked me – gentle, deep, probing my depths with the length of his wonderful cock shaft. I was content not to climax, to just lie back and watch and feel as he plumbed me with that cock I'd soon know no longer.

It was slow and wonderful and I could have fucked like that for ages. But I'd been right and Damien was still feeling horny. We lasted for about five minutes before he apologised and told me he was on the verge of cumming. I just smiled and said 'that's what I want.'

Damien never changed his pace or the depth of his thrusting. He showed wonderful self-control and I was very proud of him. I was still loving the slow, deliberate way he was thrusting right down to my cervix with his hard cock. He twisted his face and grunted his sweet little grunts and I could feel him tense as his cock unloaded inside me. I smiled up at him as he pumped into me again and again, moaning my delight. As he finished, finally slowing almost to a standstill, I imagined my upturned cunt all flooded with Damien's seed.

Friday morning

There was no sex play that morning as we each had to hurry off to work. We both planned to finish early that day, being a Friday and probably our last day together forever.

Friday afternoon

By mid-afternoon we were in bed together with the windows and curtains wide open in the warm air. We fucked one another like it was our last time – which it was. We did everything together that afternoon and I cannot remember it all. It seems like a blur of lust and pleasure and all I can say for sure is that I happily let Damien have my whole body, use all the places I could take his mouth or his cock. I think I even told him 'just fuck me everywhere'.

He wanted to 69 and of course we did. I was on the bottom with his cock stuffed in my mouth. I remember I came beautifully while we were in the middle of it. Then he wanted me to sit on his face which is always a delight. I must have cum numerous times, dripping into his open mouth, until I couldn't take any more. Next I must have shuffled back and sat myself down on his hard cock. I was delirious with my own needs and rode him till I came over and over.

Damien fucked me in so many positions, all our favourites. My body was on fire and I just wanted as much of his cock as I could get. We went for ages and once more I noted the self-control he had developed. At last he turned me over into the missionary position and plunged himself back inside my hot, swollen cunt. He fucked me good, really good, and I remember I had at least two gold-plated orgasms. They were enormous, a release of so much emotion and desire. Then he allowed me to rest for a time and we lay together, holding one another in the late afternoon.

Soon I was moving down the bed, licking and sucking on his cock and his big balls. He had made me feel so amazingly good I was determined to do the same for him in return. I gave him the best mouthjob I could manage but I held off letting him cum. Maybe I was being a bit selfish but I just couldn't get enough of having him in my mouth. I alternated between sucking him deep and then licking the length from his anus to the tip of his long cock. His balls were so tight and his cock was continuously leaking pre-cum into my mouth. Both of which only made it harder for me to let him go all the way to his climax.

Only when my jaw was starting to ache did I decide I had to let my sweet man have his release. I was still feeling excited so I quickly decided what I wanted next. 'Fuck me now please. Take me from behind and fuck me till you cum.'

His eyes lit up and as I moved into the doggy position he was already there, his cock thrusting at me. I was barely ready when he shoved himself straight into my cunt. It was a thrill to have him so blinded by his need to fuck me.

Damien filled me up so nicely and I felt him take hold of my hips. I knew what was coming and steadied myself for his frenzy. He didn't wait for me to ask him again and started to thrust into me. In seconds he was going fast and deep into me. It was a good thing he gripped my hips so tight or I surely would have lost my balance. I knew I wouldn't cum this time but I loved being taken like that. I grunted and groaned in time to his thrusts and the way his big ball sack swung and slapped against my clit each time he shoved himself forward.

He was cumming after only a couple of minutes but I couldn't have cared less. I revelled in the lust I had created in Damien and thrilled at the sensations of his cock throbbing and spurting inside my body. The bed was going to be soaked with our sweat and our shared cum and juices.

Friday night

Each of us needed to recover for the next session of fucking. We weren't done and I knew there was a lot more fucking to come my way. Damien wanted me and I was going to let him have me. Come Saturday I would be sore but that wasn't going to stop me. Women know that feeling the day after and we all enjoy it every once in a while.

Even while we were resting neither of us could resist touching and fondling the other. It wasn't too long before Damien was obviously turned on again. I was feeling the same way.

'I want to fill both your holes again,' he said softly.

In response I simply smiled and reached for my little toy bag. I was delighted to oblige his wish for more anal and I knew just what we needed. I pulled out my small, soft vibrator and placed it on the pillow beside Damien. This toy is just perfect for DP play even though my darling John can't understand why I don't always want something bigger in my bottom.

Next I rolled over so Damien would be sure I would submit to his wish. I was eager and only needed him to prepare me properly. I lay very still as his soft hands spread my butt cheeks to expose me completely to him. Once more I felt that wonderful anticipation of what was to come and I know my cunt was already getting moist for him.

There was no need for me to do anything except lift my hips as Damien lapped at my little hole. There is nothing better than a good, long rim job. Damien was taking extra care to make sure I was wet and soft back there. When he got to the point of pressing his tongue inside my anus I know I started to moan for him. He took his time though, stroking my cunt lips as well so there'd be no risk I might change my mind. As if I would!

At his signal I moved back, fully in doggy position with my knees high underneath me and my bum sticking out for him, inviting him to enter me. I wanted him inside me so badly. This time he filled my cunt first, slowly shoving his cock into me and spreading my juices all over his shaft. I remember I felt like shouting out how good it felt to have that cock inside me. Then he pulled back just enough to have access to my backdoor. He was going to insert the little pink vibe into me. I moaned softly for Damien as he pressed the toy into my rear. With his cock already in my cunt the vibe just accentuated the sensation of being properly filled. Right then nothing could have made me happier than to have that man use both my holes.

Soon the vibe was in place and I was in my zone. Damien was fucking my cunt nice and deep. I was enjoying it even more because each time he pushed into me his tummy would press against the toy and I got a little extra massaging in my sphincters. I adore anal and am very lucky I was introduced to these exquisite pleasures. For me its a relaxing and intimate activity. Sometimes I enjoy anal as a post-orgasm pleasure that also allows me to give something special to my lover.

I remember I was in a kind of reverie, feeling Damien fucking my cunt and banging the vibe inside my hot, pliant butthole. I stayed on all fours for as long as Damien wanted. It felt great to be so open, so available to him. He could have put his cock anywhere. After a long steady fucking Damien announced it was time for missionary and we shuffled into the new position. I was so excited by then and just spread my legs as wide as I could. Quickly Damien was in me again, forcing himself deep into me. My little vibe stayed in place and we resumed our slow screwing.

Damien took advantage of my position to begin stroking my clit. Almost immediately I started to lose control of my body. My climax wasn't violent, more like huge and soft. It swelled up inside me and I worried I was about to go into meltdown. Damien's gentle pressure on my clit was almost too much stimulation. I tried to focus on his cock, wondering when he would cum and spray his seed inside me.

Somewhere in all the shuddering and thrashing I did lose the toy from my bum. I imagine I shot it out cross the bed with all the squeezing of my cunt and arse muscles. It hardly mattered and, in fact, gave me a thought about what I wanted next.

'Put your cock in my bum,' I moaned to Damien. 'Fuck my backside and then you can cum inside there.'

Since we were still in the missionary position I only needed to lift my legs and tilt my hips to give him access to my backdoor. I love anal face-to-face. In moments he had the head of his delicious cock pressing against my anus. I was ready for him and didn't need any more warm-ups. 'Slide it in,' I moaned softly and in one, long stroke Damien stuffed his hard cock up my backside.

'Fuck me,' I urged him. ''Fuck me until you're ready to cum.'

It was so wonderful in the evening gloom to be lying like that, with my darling Damien slowly reaming my bottom with his smooth, hard cock. I had to suppress the thought that soon this would all be over. Instead we just lay there as Damien continued to slowly pump in and out of my bottom. It was so thrilling and so relaxing, the warmth from my bum oozing throughout my body and the sensation of his hard cock keeping my brain on fire.

I could have kept him in there all night. I never get sore from anal, at least not with Damien. My whole body warms and glows when I am being fucked the right way back there. But finally, after about ten minutes or so, I knew Damien was reaching his limit.

'Cum for me,' I asked him.

'Will I fill you up? Do you want me to empty my balls in there?'

'Yes, do it. Do it for me now. I want to feel you shoot into my behind.'

In just seconds I got my wish as Damien came long and hard. I felt him press himself even deeper into me, spurting his seed into my back passage. I knew he was filling me with his juices and I wanted them all. I let him plunge in as deep as he could, up to the hilt, and then I reached up and held him. I held him to me so that his cock would stay buried inside my little hole. I didn't really want to let him go. He stayed there, wedged in my arse, until finally I felt his cock soften and then fall out of me. I was very satisfied.

Of course, then we had the problem that his semen was leaking out of my bum, copious amounts of it oozing steadily onto the sheets. Laughing, we grabbed an old towel and headed straight for the shower. For the last time I took my pleasure in washing Damien and cleaning his cock and balls thoroughly. Then we were back in bed, cuddling and fondling before finally we realised we needed to eat some dinner.

mjar65
mjar65
1,240 Followers