Annie's Camera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tarkatony
tarkatony
254 Followers

But I was way too into this for that crap. I pitched the panties on top of my sweater, pulled off the very wet ones I was wearing, tossed them on her cheek, pulled off my bra and demanded, "Sniff them. You've been doing it for years now so let me see you do it. Sniff them." I can be a bitch, sometimes even I can't see it coming.

She tried to turn away but I pushed her shoulder flat and picked up the panties and dangled them over her face. I didn't know why I was doing this, well, not true, it kind of turned me on that she would do that but it was also pissing me off that she was now coming off as some kind of injured waif — that isn't Annie, she's a determined news photographer for God sake not ... "Sniff the fucking things, I want to see it." My voice shocked me and I could tell it shocked her, too because she did as she was told but pretty passively so I dropped them on her face, "I don't think you'd rush home to sniff them like a dog sniffs poop. Do what you rushed home to do."

She hesitated but only for a moment, then picked up the panties, looked at me defiantly and as she brought them to her nose she put her fingers on the steep wet slope of her own panties and I knew immediately it was a well rehearsed choreography because she knew exactly what she was doing. The panties just touched her nose at first as she fingered her pantied pussy, then she got slowly more aggressive with them and her fingers, pushing both more insistently into her and then she started to curl and her tongue was on my panties and her fingers slipped into the side of her panties and I was long forgotten until I said, "Jesus, I want to try that," and I pushed her flat again, pulled her panties from her and bumped her over as I lay flat on the bed.

She was getting to her knees watching me intently as I slowly brought her green silken panties to my nose and I could smell her instantly, her pungent odour so unlike my own assaulted my nostrils just as my fingers slid into my pubic hair and as my finger eased towards my opening I could smell and fell her stinking wetness and I couldn't resist it, as I pushed the soaked panties into my face, I meant to push my fingers deep into me, but she stopped me, she pulled my hand away and her fingers slid into me and her lips found my breast and she sucked and fingered me, lovingly, until my shouting started and I pumped out about a bucket of cum onto her bed.

"Fuck me," I said when I finally found the strength, but then I felt a little stupid so to lighten the air I handed her panties to her and said, "Would you freshen these up a bit?"

But she didn't laugh, none of this was frivolous to her, her face was deadly serious. She took her panties from me and was about to throw them on the floor when I said, "Put them on," well, I didn't just say it, I demanded it — if she had a panty fetish I wanted to see more of it.

There must have been something in my voice because she quickly did as I demanded, then I pulled at her shoulder and when she fell on the bed I got out of it, went to the end and looked down on her. As I stood there she opened her legs, hesitantly at first and then slowly — it must have taken a couple of minutes for her to open up — it reminded me of a flower in time-lapse photography — and as I got down on the floor on my knees, she scooted along the bed and she wasn't quite still when my lips were on her sopping wet gusset and her pungent stench was flooding my senses.

"I never saw this happening, Bets, never in my wildest dreams. It was always me there, never you, I never thought you'd ever want to do this for me."

"Massage your tits for me, Annie, I want to see that." But when she started I couldn't see her very well so I got up, propped two pillows under her, handed her my panties and got down on my knees again, relieved that I'd already cum about a hundred times in the past few minutes because I really wanted to enjoy this. "Talk to me Annie, tell me about some of the things we did together." If she was anywhere as far gone as I was I knew she was about to explode so I didn't put my lips and nose back on her crotch, instead I started to suck the inside of her thigh.

tarkatony
tarkatony
254 Followers