Annie's Downpayment Ch. 02

Story Info
Annie's body is used to pay her husband's debt
6k words
4.46
140.5k
30
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rock man 51
rock man 51
248 Followers

Chi watched as Rocky closed the door behind him. He slowly turned to his young wife, standing naked in their living room. His eyes were fixed upon her firm thighs, as Bull’s cum slowly slid down her legs. As he looked up into her dark eyes, he saw her shame, barely hidden by her veil of tears. Annie silently walked past him and headed upstairs.

Chi thought for a moment that maybe he should try to comfort his wife. He decided that he couldn’t waste the time, since he had to get the money by that morning. Looking down at his watch, he realized that he had about six hours to contact his father and get the money. Chi headed to the phone and quickly dialed his parents’ house. He waited impatiently as the phone continued to ring.

Chi mumbled under his breath, “It’s one o’clock in the morning. Where the hell can they be?”

After a few more rings, he slammed the phone down. He stared silently at the wall trying to decide whom to call next. Picking up the receiver again, Chi dialed his brother. This time after only three rings, his brother answered.

“Hello?”

“Lee, this Chi. Where father and mother?”

“You a good brother. Not even a “How are you?”.

“I not have time. I need talk to father.”

“Father left with mother. They drive to see Uncle Li in San Francisco. Everything okay? Annie and children okay?”

“No, everything not okay. I owe this man money. He come here tonight. He threaten me. I need give him the money in morning.”

“So, in morning go to your bank and take out.”

“I… I can’t. Not have any money in bank. Maybe you loan me money?”

“Chi, I give you all I have. I go in morning and take out $10,000.”

“That not enough. They will kill me for not paying.”

“Chi, why not get in your car and go after father? This man just want his money. Father can make call and get you all the money you need. You give man some extra for waiting.”

“But… what I do with family?”

“Not worry. Man want you, not your family.”

Chi was silent for a second. He couldn’t tell his brother what the men had done to Annie and how he watched …. and even helped. “You right. I go now and try find father. I call you when I catch up to him.”

“Good luck, brother.”

Chi hung up the phone and bounded up the stairs. As he passed the bathroom on his way to their bedroom, he heard the shower running. He stopped and opened the bathroom door. Through the steam covered shower doors, he could make out Annie’s naked body standing erect under the shower spray. His cock grew hard as he watched his wife roughly scrubbing her breasts with a washcloth. He felt like a voyeur, watching and getting excited. Knowing that he shouldn’t waste any time, he slowly backed out of the bathroom. He rushed into their bedroom to get his car keys. He looked at their bed and saw the telltale signs of fucking, the crumpled sheets and wet spots on the mattress. His eyes also saw the transparent robe, which Rocky had ripped from Annie’s body strewn on the floor. His wife had paid a dear price for his addiction, but a smaller price than his life.

Chi hurriedly left the bedroom and ran down the stairs. If he didn’t tell Annie where he was going, she wouldn’t be able to tell the men in the morning. Chi closed the front door behind and was halfway down the street when Annie shut the water in her shower. Reaching for a towel Annie dried her hair and wiped the dripping water from her abused body. She wrapped herself in the towel and walked into her bedroom. She looked at the bed and remember how Rocky had taken her, how his cock had raped her mouth and then her cunt. She couldn’t sleep in that bed. Annie sat down and curled herself up on the sitting chair in the bedroom. She waited patiently for her husband to come and comfort her.

Annie’s eyes flickered as the sunlight beamed on to her face from the open blinds. She felt a slight chill and realized that she was still curled up in the chair. Her towel had opened during the night, exposing her heaving breasts and erect nipples. She could make out the sounds of her two sons yelling downstairs. At least they had not come into her bedroom and seen her sleeping almost naked in the chair.

“You look even more beautiful in the morning then you did last night.”

Annie turned in shock and saw Rocky sitting on the edge of her bed. Her hands went immediately to cover her naked breasts.

“What… what you do here? Get out! Where Chi? Please you get out before sons hear you?” Annie pleaded with the smiling thug.

Rocky stood up and walked over to the half-naked young woman. “Let me answer your questions one at a time. I’m here to fuck you again.”

Annie started to cry. “No… please… Chi get you money… you get out.”

“Next, Chi is gone. He ran out on you last night. We watched him from across the street. He left you and he stiffed me.”

“No…. Chi not do that. I sure he back soon.”

“He left over five hours ago. Where would he go for five hours?”

“No…. I not believe you…”

“Lastly, if I were you, I’d be more worried that your sons don’t hear you.”

Rocky reached down to his waist and pulled his shirt over his head. Annie stared at his hard stomach and broad shoulders. She watched silently as he slipped out of his shoes and flipped them toward the door. As he bent each of his legs up, his hands reached down and removed his socks. He undid his belt and opened his pants. Slipping his hands between his skin and the last vestiges of his clothing, he pushed them down until they fell freely into a pile at his feet. Annie’s eyes were riveted on his hard cock, the sight of which brought back vivid memories of last night.

“Now that you’ve seen mine again, I want to see yours again.”

Rocky grabbed Annie’s arms again and pulled her up toward him. Her naked breasts jiggled as he forced her to stand. The towel fell away and Annie felt his hard cock pressed against her bare cunt. Rocky brought a hand up under her chin and tilted her head up. Looking into her eyes, he whispered.

“You’re going to do what I say and not give me any trouble. Your husband owes me a lot of money and he left you to the debt.”

Annie finally broke her silence and pleaded with him. “No… please… not do this… Chi will be back…. I know he will…. He not leave me…. Please.”

“Annie, begging’s not going to help. I’m going to fuck that sweet Chinese pussy of yours and you can’t stop me.”

Bending slightly, he scooped Annie’s naked body into his strong arms. He carried her over to the bed and unceremoniously dumped her onto the mattress. He smiled as her naked tits shook and her legs spread to cushion the fall. He looked at her firm tits, their dark areoles and her nipples standing erect in their majestic splendor and the thin dark brown patch of neatly trimmed hair between her creamy thighs. Rocky could feel his erect cock throbbing, as he feasted on the naked beauty of the young Chinese mother.

Kneeling between her outstretched legs, Rocky put his hand over her cunt, rubbing his fingers along the length of her cunt slit. Her cunt lips opened under his assault. His fingers sought out her clit and began slowly massaging the erect nub. Annie moaned softly, closing her eyes, praying that he would do what he was going to do and leave. She felt her body react to the stimulation of his fingers on her clit. Her juices began to flow, lubricating the walls of her cunt. His cock rubbed the inside of her thigh, while his fingers brutally invaded the young mother’s delicate pussy.

He buried two of his fingers inside her already slick cunt up to his knuckles. A loud moan escaped from Annie’s lips, but Rocky paid no attention to her and started shoving his fingers in and out of her cunt ferociously. He buried his face in the mother’s breast and took her nipple into his mouth. He was desperately sucking at Annie’s tit, his mouth making slurping sounds with every stroke of his tongue, his fingers ravishing her delicate cunt with their continuous forward and backward thrusting.

All of a sudden Rocky pulled his fingers out of her cunt. His hand reached between them and grasped his throbbing erection. He guided the head of his hard cock to the opening of her sweet, tender pussy lips. He shoved his hips forward, impaling her dripping cunt on his hard, throbbing cock.

“How does it feel, Annie? Bring back fond memories of last night?”

Annie kept her eyes closed and tried to imagine that it was Chi fucking her and not this thug. She heard a muffled sound but she refused to open her eyes. The last thing she wanted to see was this man fucking her again.

Rocky started driving his cock in and out of her pussy and in a few strokes; her cunt enveloped his entire cock. His ass was pumping in a fierce motion, pulling his cock out of her cunt and then forcing it back in with all of his might. She could feel the head of his cock banging against her cervix, as the thick shaft spread her cunt lips open. Instinctively, Annie raised her legs and wrapped them around his waist. The harder he pounded his cock into her slick cunt, the more Annie lost control of her body. Her soft moans began to grow louder with each thrust of his cock. Her head shook violently from side to side, as she screamed.

“Ohhhhhhh….. yesssssssssss………… ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh……….. I…. I…. cummminggggggggggggg……… ahhhhhhhhhhhh.”

Rocky felt her warm juices bathe his hard cock buried in her cunt. He felt her cunt muscles tighten around the shaft of his cock, squeezing it and holding it firmly buried between her legs. Moaning loudly, he jabbed his throbbing cock deep inside her cunt, squirting his cum inside the mother’s delicate pussy.

After shooting his cum inside Annie’s pussy, Rocky pulled his still hard cock from her slick cunt. The pink lips of her cunt were spread open, with droplets of his cum slowly seeping out and down her thighs. She felt Rocky lift himself off of the bed and she slowly opened her eyes. She focused on the doorway where she saw Bull standing, smiling. As her eyes moved to the right, standing directly in front of her bed were her two sons, their mouths gagged and their hands tied behind their back. She realized then that the muffled sound she had heard earlier was her sons watching their naked mother being fucked by a stranger.

“Hey, Rocky, look at this. They both got boners looking at their mother.”

“Well, Bull, they’re just going to have to live with the memory.”

Rocky looked down at Annie, who had moved one hand to cover her dripping cunt and her other arm to cover her heaving breasts. Picking up his clothing, Rocky quickly dressed.

“I think you’ve given them enough of a show. Now get up!”

Annie hesitated, not wanting to expose herself again to her sons. Rocky reached down and grabbed her arm. Pulling it away from her naked breasts, he pulled her up. Annie saw her sons staring at her breasts, which she again quickly covered. Rocky walked over to her closet and looked through the clothes hanging there. Annie watched as he pulled out a short leather jacket and threw it onto the bed. Looking through her shoe rack, he selected a pair of black, patent leather high heels. Rocky walked over to Annie and dropped the shoes on the floor in front of her.

“Put those on.”

Annie was confused. Why did he want her to put on a jacket and shoes? What did he expect her to wear under the jacket?

“Put the jacket and shoes on now!”

Annie dropped her arm from her breasts and moved her hand from her dripping cunt, exposing them again to her sons. She grabbed the jacket and quickly put it on, zippering it to cover her naked body. The jacket reached down far enough to barely cover her cunt, when she stood. She slipped her feet into the shoes and turned to face Rocky.

“Brush your hair. You and I are going out.”

”No! I not go out like this! You cannot make me!”

“I’m not going to make you. You’re going to do it so that your sons remain safe. Bull!”

As Rocky called his name, Bull’s fist shot out and smashed into her eldest son’s stomach, doubling him over.

“NO!!!! Please not hit him. I…. I do what you want.”

“Brush your hair, so we can leave.”

Annie walked over to her dresser and picked up her hairbrush. She felt strange standing in her bedroom, naked under a leather jacket, a man’s cum slowly dripping out of her cunt and down her naked thighs. When she raised her arms to brush out her long black hair, she felt the jacket rise over her firm ass cheeks. As she stared in the mirror, she could see the reflection of her sons staring at her naked heart shaped ass. She wondered what they must think of her. Surely, they understood that what she was doing was to protect them and their father. In the mirror she could see Rocky, standing off to the side, making a call on his cell phone. She quickly brushed out her hair and placed the hairbrush down on her dresser. As she turned to Rocky, she pulled the jacket down over her hips.

Her sons stared in shock and anger as Rocky walked over to their beautiful mother and placing a hand on her leather-covered ass, guided her to the door.

“Watch them. We’ll be back later.”

Annie silently prayed, as they walked out of her house, that none of her neighbors saw the way she was dressed. The only consolation was that they would not know that she was naked under the jacket. Just as they reached Rocky’s car, Annie was startled to hear a voice.

“Mrs. Chao. Oh, Mrs. Chao.”

Annie turned and saw her neighbor, Mrs. Lombardi, walking toward her with her dog. Rocky looked at the woman walking quickly toward Annie. She appeared to be in her early 30’s, about 5’9”, 140 pounds. He watched as her breasts shook as she hurried toward Annie. He guessed that she had to be about a 38D, with a thin waist and flared hips. Her blonde hair was cut short and framed her blue eyes and red lips. Smiling, he wondered if her husband gambled. Annie stood by the car and smiled. Rocky whispered in her ear.

“Make this good or else your sons may pay for your stupidity.”

“Mrs. Lombardi, how you feel?”

“Oh, Mrs. Chao, I wanted to thank you for that tea you sent over last week. It was delicious and it helped to settle my stomach. Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t notice that you were on your way somewhere with this gentleman.”

Mrs. Lombardi’s dog was sniffing at Annie’s long, bare legs. His tongue began to lap at the dry cum which had trickled down her legs. Annie let out a little shutter as the dog’s warm tongue made contact with her inner thigh.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Butch, now you stop that. By the way, I’m Iris Lombardi.”

The woman held her hand out to Rocky.

“Oh, this is…. er…. Chi’s boss, Mr. ….. er ….”

“Annie, I told you, please call me Rocky. Pleased to meet you Mrs. Lombardi and please call me Rocky.”

Mrs. Lombardi looked at the handsome, muscular man standing next to Annie. She glanced down at Annie’s long, bare legs and assumed that she was wearing an extremely short skirt under her jacket. Her mind immediately thought that the lucky Chinese woman was probably off to some motel to fuck this guy’s brains out. She almost envied her, especially since like Chi; her husband was a complete asshole too. “Please, call me Iris. So, if I can be nosey, where are you two off to this early in the morning?”

Annie stuttered, not knowing how to answer the question, “Errr… um….”

“Well to tell you the truth, Annie and I are off to meet her husband at a company brunch. He worked all last night and he and his co-workers are going directly to the restaurant. Would you like to join us?”

Suddenly, Butch pulled against his leash and lunged forward. Annie felt his cold nose slip between her thighs and his rough tongue lapped her naked cunt under her jacket.

Mrs. Lombardi pulled Butch back, as Annie felt her knees weaken. “Oh my, I’m sorry. I don’t know what came over him. Bad dog! Butch now you stop that. Mrs. Chao, I’m so sorry.”

“Oh, not worry. It okay.”

“Well, enjoy the brunch and Rocky, it was a pleasure meeting you. I hope to see you again.”

“Iris, believe me when I say it will be my pleasure. Annie, we’d better get moving or else your husband will be wondering if I didn’t take advantage of you.”

Mrs. Lombardi began pulling Butch back toward her house. She wondered what had gotten into the dog. He’d never done that before, even though he’d seen Annie hundreds of times before. As the dog pulled back trying to get back between Annie’s legs, Mrs. Lombardi turned back toward him. She saw Annie bending to get into the car with Rocky. Annie’s jacket rose, exposing her naked ass to her neighbor.

She smiled, thinking “Brunch, my ass. That slut is probably going to some sleazy motel with that hunk. She probably didn’t fuck him in the house because her sons were home.” Turning, she pulled Butch back to her house.

Annie felt the soft clothe seat of the car mold to her naked ass cheeks. She placed her hands in her lap to cover her naked cunt. As Rocky started driving down the street, he looked over at Annie.

“Move your hands and open your legs!”

She hesitated for a moment and then did as she was ordered. He reached his right hand over to Annie’s legs and slowly rubbed the inside of her thighs. After a moment or two she let out a soft moan and spread her legs further apart. As his fingers reached her cunt lips that were engorged from the excitement Annie’s body felt when Butch’s tongue had bathed her cunt, he was amazed at how wet her pussy juices had made the inner walls of her cunt. His fingers traveled the length of her cunt seeking her erect clit. As his fingers slid over her clit, Annie let out another soft moan. He inserted first one finger and then a second. Placing her clit between his fingers, he slowly rubbed it. Annie squirmed in her seat and spread her legs even farther apart. Her breathing became deeper and more rapid. Her hands reached for her tits and massaged her aching nipples through her leather jacket. Rocky slid his fingers in and out of her hungry pussy. Her cunt muscles squeezed his fingers until he heard her gasp and felt a wave of pussy juice soak his invading fingers. He slowly removed his fingers and brought them to his mouth. He licked her juices from his fingers as she sat there, her face red with embarrassment. Rocky laughed as he sucked her sweet juices from his dripping fingers.

The drive took hours, as Annie sat there silently wondering where he was taking her. Annie saw signs for highways that she never knew existed. Finally, she saw a sign that read, New York City – 20 miles”. A half an hour later, Rocky pulled his car up to the most luxurious hotel Annie had ever seen. As the valet ran up to the car, he opened Annie’s door and was greeted by the sight of her naked cunt. Annie stared at Rocky, confused, not knowing what to do. Embarrassed, she covered her cunt with her hand.

“Well, let the man help you out of the car.”

Annie reached up for the man’s hand and stepped out of the car, exposing her naked cunt to anyone who was watching. As she stood up, her hands swiftly grabbed the bottom of her jacket and pulled it over her cunt and ass.

Rocky smiled as he saw the valet’s cock grow hard as he stared at Annie. Rocky came around the car and reached for Annie’s hand. He led her into the hotel; watching as the men in the lobby all stared at her long, bare legs. As they approached the front desk, the clerk turned and looked at Rocky.

“Charles, is my suite ready?”

“Yes, sir. Here are your keys.”

“And the things that I ordered have been placed in the room?”

“Everything that you requested on the phone has been placed in the room. I’m sure that you’ll find everything to your satisfaction, sir. If there should be anything that you or the young lady require, please call on me.”

“Thank you, Charles.” Taking his key, Rocky led Annie to the glass elevator. As they waited, Annie heard a voice calling out.

“Mr. Rocky! Mr. Rocky!”

Annie and Rocky turned to see a small Japanese man in a business suit rushing to them.

rock man 51
rock man 51
248 Followers
12