Annie's Downpayment Ch. 04

Story Info
Her sons take Annie.
3.1k words
4.37
141.2k
29

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rock man 51
rock man 51
245 Followers

She fell asleep as Rocky drove her home. She was so exhausted that she didn’t even dream. Rocky looked over at the almost naked Chinese woman sitting next to him and saw the dry cum stains on her hair, face, body and dress. He smiled knowing that he had not finished with Annie yet.

His gaze fell upon the bare tops of her firm mounds rising and falling, barely contained in the thin material covering them. Her saw her erect nipples, poking through the thin fabric of her dress, rock hard from the cool air pouring out of the air conditioner. He reached over and ran his hand along the silky skin of her bare thigh. A soft moan escaped Annie’s lips, as his fingers gently caressed the soft flesh of her thigh. As he drove the car, he glanced over between her cum stained thighs and watched as her long legs slowly stretched open, forcing her short skirt to rise and reveal her freshly fucked cunt. As his eyes went back to the road, he slipped a finger over the engorged lips of her cunt. Annie tipped her head back and let out another soft moan. His finger worms it way deeper into the wet, pink tunnel of her vaginal canal, as her juices cover it. He withdrew his finger from her dripping cunt and, brining it in front of his face, he saw it glisten, wet with her juices, in the streetlights. He brought the finger to his nose and smelled her sweet juices, before running it across his lips.

Annie stirred slightly, her body moving on the cloth seats as she slept. Rocky’s hand slid back over her thighs as it zeroed in on her glistening cunt. Slowly his hand slid up to the top of her slit, cupping her warm, dripping cunt in his hand. Annie stirred again as his fingers slid along her wet slit, searching for her erect clit. His fingers manipulated the hard nub, as Annie softly moaned. His long fingers continued to massage her clit and Annie’s soft moans grew louder. Her eyes flickered open as she felt him put one finger into her soaking wet pussy and then two fingers.

“Oooohhhh…… it feel soooo nice... please …. Oooohhhhh please….. not stop!”

He stroked his rapidly in and out of her slick cunt, until he felt her vaginal muscles grab his invading fingers. Annie screamed as an orgasm crashed through her body and her cunt juices coated his fingers. Rocky never took his eyes off the road as the young Chinese mother soaked his fingers and his hand in her juices. When he felt her vaginal muscles relax and release his fingers, he slid them out of her cunt. Annie watched in silence as Rocky brought the fingers to his mouth and licked her glistening juices from his fingers.

As the car pulled up to her house, Annie felt a sense of relief that her ordeal was over. She adjusted her dress, as best she could, as she stepped from the car. Thankful that it late at night and that no one would see her, Annie tugged her skirt down to try and cover herself. As she stepped through the front door, she wondered where her sons were and hoped that Rocky and Bull would leave. She wanted to take a shower and wash away the dry cum stains from being fucked by Darren’s friends and Principal Andrews.

“Please, you go now. You leave my family alone. Find your friend and get out!”

“You sound like you didn’t have a good time last night. You fucked more men last night than you’ve ever dreamed of fucking.”

“You get out!”

“Okay, okay! I’ll walk upstairs with you and get Bull.”

As Annie walked up the stairs in front of him, Rocky couldn’t help but stare at the soft round cheeks of her ass visible at the bottom of her dress. As she entered her bedroom, she saw Bull standing in the corner watching her sons go through her dresser.


“They weren’t lying. Look, she is a 36C.” Darren held one of Annie’s bras up for Kevin to see.

Annie screamed at her sons. “Put it down! What you do?”

Bull interrupted her. “It seems their friends called after the prom and let them know that they had just fucked their mother. The boys wouldn’t believe them until they told Darren what Annie’s tit size was. They came up here to see if their friends were lying.”

“How could you do this? You are our mother! How could you fuck our friends? What kind of slut are you? Look at the way you are dressed!” The boys screamed at their mother.

Rocky noticed each boy’s cock had grown hard, as they gazed upon their mother’s almost naked body. He saw the anger in their eyes being transformed into lust.

Rocky leaned over toward Bull and whispered. “Bull, I think the boys would like to get a taste of what their friends got. What do you think?”

Bull whispered back. “Yeah, boss, I think so too.”

“I could not help it. They made me! How can you talk like this to me, I am your mother.”

Bull had made his way behind Annie and as she and Kevin were talking, he suddenly grabbed her arms and held them behind her back. Annie not realizing what he was doing started to struggle, but Bull was too strong. As she struggled against Bull, her skirt flew up and exposed her naked cunt to her sons’ hungry eyes.

Rocky looked at the two young boys and said. “Even though she’s your mom, wouldn’t you like a little taste of what she did for your friends? I mean look at those creamy silken thighs and those nice firm breasts. Think of how warm it must feel to have that sweet cunt of hers wrapped around your throbbing cock. I can tell you that your mother is one hot fuck.”

“No! I am their mother! I not let this happen! Let me go! Please, Kevin, please….. help me.”

Kevin moved closer to his mother, reached up and grabbed the top of her dress. Annie struggled futilely attempting to free herself from Bull’s grasp and to prevent Kevin from touching her. As he pulled down on the thin material, he and his brother both gasped at the sight of her luscious breasts. They looked with lust upon her two firm mounds, capped by dark brown areolas and erect nipples. When they had seen Rocky fucking her earlier, their eyes had been focused on his cock plowing between her naked cunt lips. Annie stared in horror as Kevin bent slightly and placed his lips on one of her erect nipples.

“No! Do not do this! I am your mother! No! Please, no!”

Kevin sucked the hard little nipple deep into his mouth, his tongue lashing at the sensitive nub. When he pulled away from the first nipple, his mouth quickly sought out the other nipple. Annie felt her son sucking her hard nipple seep into his hungry mouth. She felt his teeth clamp down on her erect nub, sending a sharp pain from the tip of her nipple through her entire breast. As Kevin pulled away from his mother’s heaving breasts, Darren walked over to Bull and whispered something into his ear. Bull moved Annie over to her bed and pushed her down onto her back. Darren grabbed her bare shoulder and held her down, while Kevin removed his jeans and underwear. He stared as his mother’s breasts swayed from the force of Bull’s pushing her down. His lustful gaze then traveled over her flat stomach to the naked mound of her cunt, which was exposed as her skirt rode up over her firm thighs.

“No! Please….. please….. not do this……. I beg you! You are my sons……. don’t……..!”

Annie looked on in horror as Kevin climbed onto the bed, the head of his hard cock rubbing against her bare legs. She felt Kevin’s hands grasp her thighs and force them apart.

“No! You cannot do this! Please, I am your mother! Oh, God, no!”

She looked down her prone body and watched as Kevin lowered his face between her outstretched legs. Annie shuttered as she felt a soft tongue probing her vaginal area. His tongue licked the outsides of her soft vaginal mound. He tasted the mixture of dried cum and his mother's juices. Annie could not control herself and began to moan as his tongue left a wet trail on her puffy mound. Kevin watched as his mother’s cunt lips opened like a flower, revealing the wet, pink flesh of her vaginal canal. His tongue slipped between her cunt lips and he tasted the fresh juice of Annie’s cunt. He spread her cunt lips wider with his fingers, so that his tongue could go deeper inside her. Annie’s moans grew louder and Darren watched his mother’s nipples grow hard. Annie’s breathing grew more rapid and her head began to thrash about wildly as Kevin’s tongue lashed out at her erect clit. Annie lost all semblance of control and began to scream.

“Oooohhhhhh… noooooooo… pleaseeee….. yes……… God! Stop….. It… it … feel soooo goodddd! Ohhhhhhhhhh, yes! Yes!”

Annie felt a warm sensation growing inside her and she knew that she was going to cum very soon. Kevin’s tongue had found his mother's g-spot and she began thrusting her hips up into his face, as her orgasm neared. As she felt his tongue whipping her erect clit, Annie felt her body being consumed by her orgasm. Her body shaking uncontrollably, Annie wrapped her legs around Kevin’s head, trying to force his tongue deeper into her aching cunt. As her orgasm began to subside, Annie’s released her son from the vise-like grip of her long, silky legs. Her eyes, which had been closed as she relished her orgasm, opened in time to see Kevin slide up her body. His hungry mouth sought the soft flesh of her breasts. She felt his hard cock lying between the parted lips of her glistening cunt. Kevin’s hand reached between their bodies and gripped his hardness. Before Annie could say anything, she felt the bulbous head of his cock slowly spread the lips of her cunt and his stiff shaft slide deep into her vaginal canal. Kevin started slowly pumping in and out of his mother, grabbing her hips for support.

Suddenly, unable to restrain her body, Annie’s pelvis began rising to meet each of his strokes. The sound of his flesh pounding against hers filled the room.

“Ohhhh, Kevin…. Noooo….. don’t……. Stop!!!!! Ooohhhhh, god, it feel so good!”

Annie clenched her vaginal muscles as hard as she could around Kevin’s cock as he thrust his cock deeper into her, slamming his cock hard into Annie's cunt with each thrust. Annie wrapped her legs around Kevin's back, her heels digging into the crack in his ass. Annie could feel Kevin stiffen, and prepared herself, as she knew her son was about to shoot his load. Annie felt her own orgasm begin to mount in her womb. Kevin gave a small grunt, slammed his cock as hard and deep as he could into Annie’s cunt and unleashed a tidal wave of cum into Annie. Annie felt her son’s cum bathing her insides, as her vaginal muscles gripped his cock, draining every last drop of cum. As her son’s cum shot deep into her womb, Annie felt her own orgasm crash through her body, bathing her son’s cock. Annie’s vaginal muscles released Kevin’s cock as she felt him relax; his cock made a squishing noise as it slipped out of Annie's cunt.

As Kevin’s flaccid cock slipped out of Annie’s dripping cunt, she felt Darren release her shoulders. As quickly as her orgasm had spread its warmth through her body, it was now replaced by a feeling of shame at what she had just done with her own son. Her hands shot up to cover her face as her tears began to drip slowly from her eyes and down her cheeks.

“How could you do this to me? How could I let this happen?”

She quickly removed her hands from her face when she felt hands grabbing her ankles and forcing her legs back over her head. She stared in horror as Darren, naked from the waist down, his hard, throbbing cock pointing toward her naked body, grabbed her ankles and pushed her legs back toward her shoulders, as he knelt on the bed.

“Noooooo….. god, no! Please! Don’t Darren!”

Kevin knelt over Annie’s chest, her bare breasts rubbing against his inner thighs. He grabbed his mother’s ankles from his brother, pulling her legs back further. As Annie looked up, she saw Kevin firmly holding her ankles under his arms, his hard cock directly over her face. She felt Darren rub his hard cock along her dripping slit, up and down, up and down, never penetrating her cunt but just slipping along her slick crevice. Annie moaned as her body reacted to the stimulation of her son’s hard cock against her erect clit. Suddenly, without warning, she felt the fleshy helmet of his cock slip between her cunt lips. With one hard thrust, Darren buried his hard cock in the warm, wet confines of her cunt.

“Ooohhhhhh…..” Annie, her eyes closed with pleasure, moaned as she felt her cunt being filled by her son’s cock. Darren slowly pounded his cock into his mother’s cunt. Annie stopped thinking about the fact that it was her own son fucking her, as her body reacted. She felt a hard cock slipping in and out of her throbbing cunt. As her eyes opened she saw the hard cock over her face. Kevin grabbed a handful of his mother's long black hair and forced his cock between her lips.

“Suck this, bitch, just liked you sucked off our friends.”

Annie’s mouth was open wide, as he guided the head of his cock into her mouth and laid it on her tongue. She closed her lips around it and started sucking gently. Fucking her face slowly, Kevin seemed to be enjoying the feeling of her lips moving around his cock. He made short gasping sounds, as his mother gently sucked on his throbbing cock.

“Oooohhhhhh! Suck it! Suck it, you bitch! Oooohhhhh!”

Suddenly, Annie felt Darren slip his hard cock from the wet fold of her cunt. Gripping his cock in one hand, Darren guided the tip to her tight brown asshole. Annie tried to pull her head away from Kevin’s cock to beg Darren to stop what he was doing, but Kevin placed both of his hands on the back of her head and he began to thrust deeper into her mouth. Annie started to gag, but he kept stroking his cock into her face, his strokes now long and hard but still slow.

Annie wanted to scream as she felt Darren’s cock slip past her tight sphincter muscle and begin to inch its way up her tight hole. Once he was fully in, Darren mercilessly pounded his cock into her ass. Annie could feel her son's testicles slapping against her ass as he continued to drive his hard cock deeper into her ass.

As his brother pounded their mother’s ass, Kevin continued his assault on her mouth. Each time he buried his hard cock down Annie’s throat, his scrotum would slap up against her chin. Annie could feel her son’s cock slip past her gag reflex and down her throat. Kevin looked down and saw his mother’s lips encircled on the staff of his hard cock; he felt the head of his cock slip in and out of her throat and his mother’s tongue bathing the underside of his staff in her warm, wet mouth.

Darren looked down and watched as his cock slipped in and out of Annie’s tight sphincter. He watched the bulbous head of his cock almost slip from the tight confinement of her asshole, only to stretch it wide as he thrust forward. Seeing his brother furiously stroking his cock in and out of their mother’s mouth, Darren increased the speed of his strokes. The bedroom was filled with the sounds of Darren’s scrotum slapping against the firm round cheeks of Annie’s ass and Kevin’s balls slapping against her chin.

“Oooohhhhhh, god! I’m cumming! Swallow it, swallow it all you fucking bitch!”

Kevin screamed at his mother, as he furiously fucked her mouth. With a final powerful thrust, Kevin shoved his cock down Annie’s throat, as he pulled her head into his groin while his cock spasmed in her warm mouth. As he grunted, she felt his first shot of cum slide down her gullet. As his swollen cock continued spewing his hot cum into her mouth, Annie swallowed every drop to keep from having her son’s cum spill out of her mouth.

While Kevin was emptying his seed into his mother’s stomach, Darren began groaning with pleasure. His cock stroked violently in and out of her stretched asshole. Hearing his brother screaming at their mother, Darren felt his own orgasm building in his scrotum.

“Kevin, I’m cumming too!”

With a final hard thrust, Darren began depositing his cum into his mother's asshole. With each spurt, Darren rammed his cock deep into Annie’s ass. When he had completely shot his entire load into her ass, Darren pulled his cock from her ass. As the bulbous head of his cock slipped from her stretched sphincter muscle, the room was filled with the loud popping sound. At the same time, Kevin slipped his cock from the warm, wet cavern of Annie’s mouth, as she choked down the last of her son’s cum.

”Alright boys, I think that it’s time that you left your mom alone for a while. She absolutely exhausted from all the fucking and sucking she’s had to do in the last 24 hours. We do want her to be fresh for today’s activities.” Rocky laughed as the young Chinese mother covered her face in her hands and began crying.

“Come on, Darren, you can have the first shower.”

As the boys left the bedroom, the telephone rang. Bull grabbed Kevin as he was reaching for the phone.

“I’ll be listening in on the extension, so watch what you say.”

Kevin picked up the phone. It was Billy. As Bull listened in on the conversation, an evil grin came across his face. He and Kevin hung up simultaneously, as Kevin returned to his mother’s bedroom.

Looking down at his mother, naked, cum dripping from her ass and cunt, Kevin whispered to Rocky, “I’ve invited a few guys over for an after-prom party today. I told them that my mom would like to entertain them again. They should be here about noon and some of them said that their fathers would love to take part in the festivities.”

rock man 51
rock man 51
245 Followers