Annie's Education Ch. 06

Story Info
Spanked, shaved & inked all in one morning.
3.7k words
4.55
41.2k
1
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What seemed like a second later I felt the blankets being brusquely yanked away from me. I opened a sleepy eye and saw Alex, completely disheveled and mad as hell.

"Get up you stupid bitch. NOW."

I sat up, "Alex, I didn't tell…"

"I don't care what you did or didn't do." She inched closer to my face and started to grab an arm, then stopped. "Oh no, we mustn't do that. Our little Yank bruises easily. Smart move to cover the truth of that one up last night." She took my hand and pulled me from the bed. "Now get your ass downstairs. Master is waiting."

"But I'm not dressed!"

"But I'm not dressed!" Alex pushed me through the door as mimicked me. "As if I give a fiddler's fart. He wants you Annie. Now. Just remember. No matter what he said last night, I AM his favorite. And I won't be pushed aside." She smacked my ass as I started down the stairs. "And if I get punished again because of you I'll make you pay. You remember that."

The house was freezing in the morning. Goosebumps sprung up all over my body as I made my way to Master's office.

"Simon, that was uncalled for last night." Even though she whispered, I could tell Mistress was upset. I stood outside the closed door, not wanting to intrude.

"It was called for Alys. You are far too attached to Tristan. He's a pet, dear. A servant." Master's voice was unemotional.

"He is a family friend first Simon, a very dear family friend. I will not be part of your petty little whims or part of your experiment. And shame on you for using Tristan for that end as well. The next time I have plans for a pet…any pet…I expect you to find some other way to amuse yourself."

"Seems like you need a lesson in inheritance sister dear. England goes by the land of primogeniture. That means the first-born son…not the first-born child…the first-born son gets everything. The land, the house, the title, the money. If you don't like it, you're free to leave. Until then, I am master here. And I will decide who serves you. And if you have plans for something else that don't coincide with mine, mine will prevail."

There was an uneasy silence as I heard him sit behind his desk. "That is all Alys. If you see Annie, send her in. Oh, and increase Alex's dose 30%."

Mistress sounded incredulous. "Are you out of your mind? After what she's done already?"

"What did I just say Alys? Or are you intent on never touching Tristan's cock again? Because if you keep arguing with me I'll see that he becomes Alex's permanent punisher as well as Annie's personal trainer."

"You cold vicious bastard!"

The doors whipped open so quickly I jumped in spite of myself. Mistress didn't even look at me as she walked past, silent tears running down her face. "Very prompt Annie. Master will appreciate that."

I slowly walked into the office wondering what was in store for me.

"Supplicant!"

Immediately I knelt down, hands behind my neck.

Master sighed. "Not there, Annie. Over here, by my desk." He snapped his fingers as if calling a dog. I scurried across the floor beside his desk, my pussy already getting wet. "That's a good girl." He gave my head an absent caress as he concentrated on the paperwork in front of him.

I shifted uncomfortably as I knelt there, waiting and wondering what was in store for me. I was also wondering if I should tell Master about the dream…and it's results. As I shifted Master raised his head from his papers.

"Is there a problem, Annie?"

"No Master." I looked down at the floor, willing myself to be still no matter how badly my knees ached.

I felt Master's hand on my chin as he raised my head. His eyes were dark, almost bottomless. "I asked you if there was anything wrong, Annie. Don't lie to me."

"I'm sorry Master. My knees are a bit sore, that's all."

Master's hand tangled in my hair as he roughly pulled it back. "No," he said through clenched teeth, "I don't think that's all. I will ask one more time Annie and I expect the truth. Do not disappoint me pet."

I tried to turn my eyes down, but Master had such a firm grip on my head I found I couldn't move it at all. "I'm…I'm afraid…"

"What Annie? What are you afraid of?"

"Master, I'm afraid I broke one of the rules last night. I'm not sure."

"You broke a couple of rules last night Annie, but I decided to be forgiving. Or are you talking about something else?" He brought his free hand to my bare breasts, tenderly caressing my nipples.;

"Something else Master. At least I think so. I don't know."

Master gave one of my nipples a sharp tug, eliciting a gasp. "Tell me and I'll let you know if you broke a rule."

So I described my dream and it's results to Master as I knelt beside him, with one of his hands holding my hair, the other playing roughly with my nipples. I was so wet I was surprised there wasn't a puddle on the floor. When I finished, Master rose from his desk and stood behind me, his hands running down over my shoulders so he could continue playing with my tits.

"Good girl Annie. Technically, it was a dream, so you had no control over your actions, at least no conscious control. I'd have to say you didn't break a rule. However," Master pinched and pulled my nipples roughly, "should something like that happen again, I want you to tell me. And I want you to tell me if you liked it, and if so, what parts did you enjoy. " Master squatted down beside me and whispered in my ear. "And if you don't tell me Annie, I'll know. And I will be very, very disappointed. You don't want that do you?"

I just about melted then and there, but somehow found my voice. "No Master. I don't want to disappoint you. I need to tell you something else then."

Master began nuzzling my neck and nibbling on my earlobe. "Yes Annie?"

"When I woke up, someone was in my room." I knew that if it was Alex and Master found out, she'd be in a lot of trouble, but at that moment, I didn't care. All I wanted was to make Master happy…you could say I had that one thought running through my head again and again. 'Make Master happy…make Master happy…make Master happy.'

"I know pet, it was me. Some of the other girls heard you moaning in your sleep and were concerned." Master rose, went back to his desk and turned his attention to his papers again.

Part of me questioned the sincerity of that comment, but a larger part of me accepted it without question. Master was kind…he cared about his pets.

I knelt there in silence; naked as the day I was born for a good five minutes or so. The doors to the office were still open so I was able to see the house come alive. And be seen. Servants bustling to and fro. Phillip and Miranda heading out to the village. Tristan going about his usual duties. Soon Aidan came strolling into the room.

His white shirt was already wet with sweat, open halfway to reveal a hard, lean chest and the beginnings of a washboard stomach. The room was filled with a strange exotic scent as he came closer. My juices began flowing freely as I knelt there, my nipples even more erect.

"There she is Aidan," Master didn't even look up from his work. "You know what I want done."

"Yes Master." Aidan grabbed both my wrists roughly and pulled me to my feet.

"Ow…watch it Aidan." I struggled not to trip over my feet as Aidan pulled me from the room.

"Annie!" Master stood up from the desk and walked over to me. "What did I say about silence?"

I immediately bowed my head. "I'm sorry Master, please forgive me."

He took my chin in his hand and raised my head. "And about names?"

"Yes Master, I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

"No it won't. Aidan, when you're done grooming give her twenty. Anywhere of your choosing." Master looked at me and smiled cruelly. "But do be careful, won't you? She bruises easily."

Aidan dragged me through the house courtyard into the stables. The servants we passed along the way take no notice of me, like this happened every day. I felt myself flush with embarrassment.

"You could at least have given me a robe or something," I mutter.

Aidan pulled me up against him. His scent was nothing short of intoxicating. "Let's get one thing straight here. I'm not teaching you anything, and I'm not Master. I'm here to groom you. To get you ready. But you will show me respect. Now…supplicant."

Screw you, I thought, and stood there, staring at him.

"Supplicant!" Frowning, Aidan walked behind me and leaned over my shoulder to whisper in my ear. "Wouldn't want me to tell Master you didn't obey, would you?"

I swallowed hard. No…for some reason I couldn't explain I didn't want to upset Master. I knelt in the desired position and waited. Aidan left the room we were in for what seemed like ages. My knees began to ache as they pressed into the cobblestone floor.

When Aidan returned he had a length of rope in his hands. "Stand up and raise your arms."

I did as I was told, my anger building. Just who did Aidan think he was? Glorified stable boy, that's all he was. As I stood before him, Aidan began to wind the rope around my body, my breasts, over my shoulders then back around my wrists into some sort of harness. The rope separated my breasts and lifted them up. He clicked his teeth together and pulled on the rope. Obviously he was going to treat me like one of his stupid horses. I sighed and followed.

When we rounded the doorway and went into the main stable area I stopped short. Men were lined up along both sides of the stables. Two lines deep on both sides, ranging from 18 to their early '60's. All of them grinning at me. Several with the tell tale beginnings of an erection. I stopped short and tugged back at the rope.

"Please," I whispered. "Please don't make me do this."

Laughing, Aidan turned to the men. "Seems we have a shy one here boyos. And can you blame her. 32 and still a virgin. But not frigid is this one. Saw that for myself last night. Ripe for the picking is this one." He winked at the young man closest to him. "Go ahead Alan…feel for yourself."

I could feel my face flush as Alan came up to me and ran his fingers through my snatch. To my shame, I was almost immediately moist and I arched my hips against his hand. Alan just grinned and stepped back.

"Take a good look men," Aidan tugged me past the rows of men. "She'll be clean shaven before noon!"

As we reached the end of the stables I saw a table with one hook at the top, two at the corners of the foot. Aidan undid his makeshift harness and motioned for me to get on the table. I sat on the edge and waited.

"No," he took me by the shoulders and pushed me down. "I need you lying down." He raised my arms over my head and secured them to the hook at the head of the table with rope, tying it tightly around my wrists. He moved to my legs and spread them, tying each of them to the hooks in the same fashion as my arms. I tried to see if I had any give, but I was bound tight to the tabletop. Aidan stood beside the table with a leather strap in one hand, an old fashioned razor in the other. He hooked on edge of the strap to the side of the table and began sharpening the razor with slow deliberate strokes. Up and down, up and down, all the while grinning at me.

"This makes you nervous, doesn't it? Good. You should be. One false move from you and I shave more than your pussy hair. The other fellows were right though. You are extremely responsive. So let's make this even more fun, shall we?" He put the strap and razor down and walked out of sight.

When he came back he stopped just beyond my sight line. I had to raise my neck to see what he was doing. He carried a tray with a bowl of water, towels and two bottles of lotion. He poured some lotion onto his fingertips and smoothed it directly on my clit and pussy lips. I felt my skin begin to tingle, a slight burning sensation that wasn't unpleasant, but screamed for release. "Yes, Annie. It's what we used on Alex last night. Let's see how well you can lie still with this." He poured lotion from the other bottle and rubbed it into a lather, spreading it over my pubic hair. Every once in awhile a fingertip or two would brush against my throbbing clit. I moaned and whimpered with each touch.

Aidan picked up the razor and began shaving the top of my mound in smooth clean strokes. The combination of the lotion on my clit, warm water and feel of cold steel on my bare skin was incredible. Mixed in with this was that same scent coming from Aidan. Involuntarily my hips began to move against the table. He gave a low chuckle. "Feels good, doesn't it? "

"Oh yes," I could barely moan. My pussy was on fire and he was still shaving the top of my pussy.

Aidan stopped shaving me and held the razor against my aching clit, pressing down slightly. "Yes, what?"

I swallowed hard. "Yes, Sir."

"Much better. Now lie as still as you can Annie…I'm moving down to your lips. The slightest move will give you a nasty little nick." He pulled one of my lips as taught as he could and ran the razor very, very slowly down. With the same smooth strokes he'd used on my mound, Aidan shaved first one side then the other of my pussy lips and down to my asshole. I thought I was going to die. With every tug of his fingers and scrape of the razor my pussy seemed to cry out for release. I heard someone breathing raggedly and realized it was I. I raised my head and saw that my nipples were hard and sticking straight out. Aidan didn't meet my gaze, but seemed very intent on his work.

When he finished shaving, Aidan took a washcloth and got it wet with the warm water. With an unexpected gentleness he washed my mound, moving down to my lips and clit, rubbing the terry cloth against my pussy. I tried to arch against it. I had to have some release.

"Aidan…please…oh god please…" I whispered.

"What did Master tell you about names Annie?"

I swallowed my pride. "Sir…please sir…rub me."

Not looking up, Aidan continued his work. "I am rubbing you Annie."

I wanted to scream in frustration. Damn him…he was going to make me ask him straight out. "Yes sir, you are rubbing me…and it feels soooo good. But please sir…rub my clit. Please rub it sir…"

"Like this?" Aidan teasingly ran the cloth quickly against my little button.

"Ooohhhh…yes sir…. more…please…. do it some more sir."

"Think I'm going to let you off that easy Annie? Not a chance." Aidan stood up, admiring my bare pussy as an artist would admire his latest creation. Not speaking, he undid my restraints and helped me sit up.

"Are we done sir?"

"Not by a long shot."

Aidan took my hands, gently this time, and led me to a sort of pummel horse that gymnasts might use. It was slightly shorter and had a nubbed surface on one side. Aidan pushed me face down over the horse, pressing my bare pussy against the nubbed surface. He spread my arms and secured them to the handles on either side of the horse. I discovered that if I rubbed against the nubs I could alleviate some of the tension the shaving had built up.

Suddenly I felt a hand smack my ass. "NO! Bad girl Annie! What did Master say about pleasuring yourself?"

I sighed. "That it wasn't allowed." Oh but my pussy was crying for release.

"I won't tell him this time…you're already going to be punished when I'm done. No need to add more yet." I felt him rub a warm substance on my ass. Aidan soon had my ass covered in that warm goo and it felt wonderful.

RRRIIIPPP

"SHIT! Damn that hurt!" The sob was waxing my ass!

"Annie do I have to gag you?" RRRIIIPPP

"Can't you be just a bit more gentle? Christ!"

"You just added another 10 to your punishment. I've spoken to you about respect twice already." I heard him walk away and open a cupboard. He walked over to me and thrust a leather bit into my mouth and fastened it behind my neck. "Scream all you want now. As long as I don't have to hear it. " RRRIIPPP

It took ages…or at least it seemed like it…for him to remove all that wax. By the time he was done I had tears running down my face. My eyes widened as I heard a faint buzzing sound and a stool being brought up behind me. What felt like a thousand needles pierced my ass again and again. I cried harder against the bit. This was more than I could stand. No one had said ANYTHING about being tattooed. I tried to turn my head to look at Aidan, but he had his eyes cast down, again concentrating on his work, with a grim look on his face.

I couldn't see what he was doing to my ass, but the skin was red and glowing all over both cheeks. It was then I remembered the punishment. Twenty…anywhere Aidan wanted. And knowing Aidan, he'd give them all on my ass…probably right on the tattoo.

I don't know how long he worked at it, but after awhile I became numb to the pain. When he finished, Aidan walked around and removed the bit, smoothing the hair from my tear-streaked face. "You have had a hard time of it haven't you? Didn't he tell you about this?"

"No…sir." His gentleness had tears springing up again.

Aidan muttered something under his breath and walked out of the room. When he returned I heard him close the doors and latch them. He walked around and held out a glass of water to my lips. I drank eagerly as the bit had made my mouth dry. Again my nose was assaulted by the scent that seemed to cling to his body. Aidan let me drink my fill, and smoothing my hair again, pressed his lips to my forehead and knelt down so he could look me in the eye.

"You know what I have to do now, don't you?"

I nodded and bit back the tears. Master would expect my ass to be red from more than the waxing and tattoo.

"I won't lie to you Annie. It's going to hurt like hell. But I want you to do something for me. Every time the riding crop hits your ass I want you to grind your pussy against those nubs."

"But…but…that's not…I'm not…"

"You are now. That's why I closed the doors. I won't tell I promise. Now remember, when I hit your ass, you grind that pussy as hard as you can against those nubs." Aidan stood and walked behind me.

I heard the whistling of the crop through the air before it hit my ass. Aidan was right. It hurt like hell. But I did as I asked and began to rub my pussy against the nubs. The strokes started out slowly at first, but by the tenth, Aidan had developed a quick pace.

THWACK! THAWCK! THWACK!

Soon I was grinding and rubbing my cunt across those nubs non-stop, moaning and whimpering with each stroke.

"Yes….oh yes….it feels soooo good….oh….oh….ahhhh….AHHHH!" With the last hit I came, my ass clenched and body trembling with the force of my orgasm.

Aidan pressed up close against me as he undid my arms. "That's it my girl. Now you've learned your next lesson. When Master or a Teacher brings out the crop you will want to feel it against your ass…you'll remember this and associate the pain with the pleasure you just created." He turned me around to face him, still smoothing my hair. I put my arms on his shoulders and leaned in to kiss his neck. Aidan pulled back. "Annie….sweet Annie…no…" He pushed himself away and walked towards the door.

I stood there, tears again welling in my eyes, from rejection this time, not from physical pain. "But please…I want to please you sir. You could get into a lot of trouble for what you just did." I moved across the room to him. "Let me show you my appreciation."

Aidan placed his hands on my shoulders and leaned his head into mine, resting his forehead against mine. "And I will get into more trouble if I do what I want to do…what I want you to do. Soon Annie…I promise you…soon." He walked away and slid open the doors. The crowd that had been there before was gone and the stables completely empty. "Now go back to Master, Annie. Tell him you learned your lesson." Aidan's voice had a bitter edge to it as he walked past me and out into the courtyard. Biting back my tears I ran into the house.