Annie's Family Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
Annie is bartered for a room.
6.6k words
4.45
130.3k
27
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rock man 51
rock man 51
245 Followers

As the police officer led Annie down the hall, she silently prayed that she would be allowed to change, shower and lie down in the quiet confinement of her holding cell. Her asshole ached from being stretched by the massive cock that had just invaded it. Her nipples felt raw from the constant sucking and grabbing by the men in the room.

While holding onto Annie's arm, the officer commanded, "Stop here!"

She heard the officer walk a short distance and heard keys being placed in a lock. She knew that the walk had been too short to have reached her cell. Annie's mind raced with questions of what would be happening.

The officer opened the door and waved for the two young men to exit the cell. "Now, I heard from the matron how you two boys enjoyed your mama's sweet pussy. I figured maybe I'd give you a chance to enjoy her again."

The boys looked over at their mother encased in the black latex with her bare tits hanging invitingly. Their cocks grew hard as they gazed upon her. They walked over to Annie and her older son stood behind her. Annie felt someone's hands forcing her to bend forward. Her tits were hanging down, pulling away from her body.

The officer yelled at her sons, "Now, one of you boys can get his cock sucked while the other gets to fuck her from behind. You choose which one of you sticks it in her where."

Annie knew that her humiliation was about to begin again but there was no alternative. Tears filled Annie's eyes, as she felt a cock touching her lips. She knew that she must obey the officer since there was no use in trying to fight. Her tongue licked down the length of the cock, causing her hidden lover to shutter. She felt hands caressing her tits and lightly rubbing over her erect nipples. She felt her body began to respond, as her juices began to coat the inner walls of her cunt. As her tongue played with the cock in her mouth, her lips encircled the staff of the cock and she started sucking it gently.

Annie felt the other cock slide into her lubricated cunt. The cock was not as big as the ones that had fucked her earlier. She felt the cock as it slid in and out of her slippery cunt, rubbing against her excited clit each time. After only a short time, she heard both of her lovers simultaneously start to moan as their cocks began to thrust harder and deeper in her wet caverns. As they bathed her throat and her cunt with their seed, she heard her older son scream out.

"Oh, yeah!! I love fucking my mother's wet cunt. OHHHHHH... milk me dry, mom."

Annie eyes opened wide in horror, as she recognized the voices of her two sons. Her two sons had just fucked her. She was confused and did not know what to do. She felt the two cocks slip out of the confines of her warm mouth and cunt. She had swallowed one son's cum and her other son's cum was mixing with the strangers' cum in her pussy. She started to cry inside her hood.

"Okay, boys, now back to your cell." Annie heard the officer lead her sons back to their holding area.

He returned to Annie and holding her by the arm again, he led her away. As she was led into her holding cell again, the officer helped remove her hood. Her face and hair were matted in sweat and covered in tears. She was angry.

"Why you let my sons do that? Why? Why you let them fuck me? I do what you want. Why?"

Annie moved closer to the officer and began to beat on his chest with her clenched fist. The officer reached back and smacked her across her face. The force of the blow sent Annie flying across the room. She landed against the wall crumpled on the floor. The officer reached down and grabbing her latex blouse by the bottom pulled it up. Her tits were caught in the openings and were pulled up with the blouse. She felt a great deal of pain as he pulled on the blouse, forcing Annie to stand up. She thought he would rip her tits off as he yanked the blouse higher. Then, one at a time her tits slipped out of the holes. Her arms were now yanked high over her head. Annie felt like a piece of meat. She felt the pressure of the blouse being ripped from her body and then it suddenly stopped. She couldn't see through the latex blouse. Her arms were pulled high and it looked like the officer was tying the blouse in a knot over her head. She then felt a rope being tied around her arms. She was pulled off the ground and was soon standing against the wall. She felt the officer pulling her pants down her thighs and legs. The plastic inserts in her ass and cunt were pulled out of her orifices. She felt the cool air engulf her naked body as she hung before the officer, unable to see him but knowing that she was at his mercy. Her body jumped and she screamed as she felt cold water from a hose washing her body down. He aimed it at her cunt first. The pressure of the water force her cunt lips apart and bathed her insides with cold water. She twisted her body to avoid the flow only to have her ass exposed to the cleansing water. He then aimed at her tits. The force of the water caused her pain but the coldness caused her nipples to harden. Then, as quickly as the water had started, it ended. She heard the door open and then there was silence. She hoped that he had gone and would not be back. Her relief was short lived as she heard the door open again. There was another person being brought into the room.


"I thought since you were so obliging to all of the other men, you might want to fuck your husband too."

Annie's mind went blank. It could not be. Chun could not see her like this. What would he think? What would he do?

"Just to let you know, not only did your wife here suck, fuck and get reamed by a bunch of white men, she also did it with your sons."

Chun's mouth dropped open. He stood there shocked at what he had just heard. He wanted to beat his wife. But the sight of her hanging there naked before him also excited him. He was determined to fuck her and cause her the greatest pain possible.

"I want fuck her ass."

"Well, Mr. Chow, just turn her around and shove it in. She's used to it by now. Aren't you, lady?"

Annie was silent. She was shocked by her husband's response but knew that he was angry. She felt Chun grab her waist and twist her body around. She heard his pants drop and then felt his cock against her asshole. He shoved hard. Thankfully the other man had stretched her asshole or else Chun would have caused her greater pain. As the head of his cock penetrated deeper into her bowels it became lubricated by the cum that still coated her insides. Chun was horrified by what his cock had found. He realized that Annie was not in such great pain. But he still intended to fuck her ass since she had never allowed him to over the years. He slammed his cock harder and harder, deeper and deeper into her ass. His balls were banging against her thighs. He let out a loud moan and shot his cum deep in her bowels. As he pulled his cock from her ass, it slid out without much resistance. The officer grabbed Chun by his shoulders and pulled his arms behind his back. He handcuffed Chun and pushed him down on the floor.

"Now, Mr. Chow, let me show you how to fuck this piece of fuck meat."

The officer dropped his pants and grabbed Annie by her waist. He spread her legs apart and stepped forward. Holding his cock in one hand, he guided the head of his cock to the fold of her cunt. With Annie's back to the wall, he whispered in her ear.

"Wrap your legs around me or..."

Annie did not need for him to speak another word. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him forward. The head of his cock spread her cunt lips. With one mighty shove, he buried his cock deep in her pussy. Annie let out a whimper, and then tightened her legs around his waist again. The officer began to stroke his cock in and out of her cunt. After several strokes, Annie began to moan softly. Her moans became louder and louder with each stroke. Her head shook from side to side. Her nipples were hard and so erect that they stood a good inch off her tits. Annie felt the officer's cock rubbing against her clit sending shock waves of pleasure shooting through her body. She orgasmed, letting out a scream of sheer pleasure.

"Please, you fuck me now. Please... please..."

He continued his pistoning action in her cunt, as her body shook violently with another orgasm. Finally, as she was about to have her third orgasm, he slammed his cock as deep as he could into the depths of Annie's womb and shot his load. Her legs fell from around the officer's waist and she felt his cock slip from her gushing pussy. Annie smiled knowing no one could see her. It had been the best fuck of her life.

The officer released Annie from her ropes and removed her blouse. Her hands immediately went to cover her nakedness. She felt a load of cum dripping out of her cunt, down her thighs and forming a pool at her feet. The officer led Chun back to his cell and returning to Annie, he threw her a towel to clean herself up with.

As Annie finished cleaning her dripping cunt and ass, the officer removed the towel and her clothes from the room. Annie heard the cell door lock and walked over to her bed. She fell face down on the bed and cried herself to sleep.

The next day, Annie awoke and found her clothes in a pile by her bed. She quickly dressed and sat on the bed waiting for what would come next.

A short time later, the officer entered her room. He looked at Annie. He remembered that first day as she sat in the car with her naked cunt in full view. He knew that that same cunt was still under her skirt.

"Well lady, the judge says you've more than paid for your crime. You're going to be let go today. But, first I've got to warn you. Say anything to anyone about what happened here and your family may have to pay for it. Also, before you go, I'd like a blow job."

"What is blow job?"

"Suck my cock!"

"No...please... I go now... please..."

"Don't make me tell the judge that you refused to listen to an order from a police officer. Now, smile and act like you not only enjoy it but that you want it!"

Annie smiled and knelt before him. She reached out and lowered the zipper to the officer's pants. Her fingers reached in and removed his cock from the confines of his pants. As she held his throbbing cock in her hands, she moved her mouth toward the head of his cock.

"No. Lay down on the bed!"

Annie stood up and walked over to the bed. She lay down and watched as the officer walked over to her with his cock waving in the air. He knelt by her face and straddled her mouth. Her mouth opened and his cock entered the warm confines of her mouth. She felt the officer pulling her skirt up to her waist and baring her cunt. His hands spread her legs apart and she soon felt his tongue licking the length of her cunt. Annie's mouth wrapped itself around his cock and her tongue was soon licking under the head and shaft of the cock. His tongue found her clit and was soon licking and sucking on the center of her joy. Her cunt lips slowly spread like a flower welcoming the warm rays of the sun. His cock was buried deep in Annie's throat and he slowly started fucking her mouth. His invading tongue was soon bathed in her love juices as Annie orgasmed. Annie then felt the officer's cock start to pulsate and she felt the warm cum sliding down her throat. As he began to withdraw his cock from her mouth, her tongue licked the cum from the tip of his cock. Annie had enjoyed this blowjob; but she smiled to herself that no one would ever know.

What Annie did not know was that her husband and sons had been told of their release and that the curtains to her room had been left open. They saw Annie giving the officer a blowjob and liking it. They were all hot to get at Annie once they left this town.

As the officer stood up and zippered his pants, he knew that he would really miss that Chinese cunt. Annie stood up and the officer led her to the courtroom. The judge released the family and sent them on their way. As they got to the car, Chun looked at Annie and told her to sit in the back with her sons. Annie thought nothing of what he said and sat between her two sons. She hoped that she would be able to forget what she had done with her sons.

As Chun drove down the road, he looked in his rear view mirror. He had spoken to his sons about the past two days and explained how it was not their fault. He explained to them how their mother was the one to blame; how he would never blame them if they fucked Annie again; how she deserved it, the way she let those other men fuck her and how she had sucked them off. He explained to the boys that this woman was no longer their mother but rather a slut whose only job in life was to be fucked.

A satanic grin came over Chun's face as he watched his sons through the rearview mirror as they each grabbed one side of Annie's blouse and ripped it open. Annie was in shock and had no idea what to say or do. They pushed her bra up, releasing her tits from the confines of each cup. Their hungry mouths sought out her nipples and each began sucking on a nipple. Annie sat there in shock and disbelief. Their tongues licked her nipples until they stood erect, straining for relief.

One of her sons had slipped his hands under her skirt and had worked his fingers into her cunt. Her love juices had coated the walls of her cunt, allowing her son's fingers to slide deeper into her cunt. The boys forced her down onto the back seat and had pushed her skirt to her waist. Her older son had open his pants and was kneeling between Annie's legs. She watched in silent horror as he placed the head of his cock against the glistening lips of her cunt. He thrust forward with his hips and the head of his cock slid into her wet pussy. He thrust forward again and his cock was enveloped between the warm, wet folds of her cunt. His mouth sought out one of her tits and he began to suck on the distended nipple. His hips thrust forward and backwards as his cock slid in and out of her sopping cunt.

"It feels as good now as it did the first time. Can't wait to get at her ass again."

The boys laughed as her older son rammed his cock into Annie's cunt over and over again. Suddenly, his eyes closed and he looked up. He slammed his cock as hard as he could into Annie's cunt and dumped a load of his cum deep into her pussy. When he pulled his cock, glistening from Annie's love juices and dripping cum from its tip, out of her cunt, his brother replaced him. He slid his cock into Annie's sopping cunt and fucked Annie for miles. She had no way to tell time but only lay there with her legs spread, getting fucked by her sons. She knew that her family had made her their fuck meat for this vacation and for years to come. She lay there with her face turned to the back seat and silently cried.

Chun turned around and looked at her. "Since you like fuck so much, we pay for nothing on vacation except with your cunt."

Annie lay there and said nothing but just stared off into nowhere. She did not try to cover herself. She just lay there waiting. Annie closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep. When Annie opened her eyes, she saw that it had become dark outside. The car had stopped and she heard Chun talking to someone. As she sat up, she saw a large neon sign that read "Motel". Chun walked to the car and opened the back door. He reached in and grabbing Annie by her wrist pulled her out of the car. Annie was oblivious to the fact that she was standing outside completely naked. He pulled Annie to the front door of the cabin marked "Office".

"He want see you, see what he get for night here. You do what he say!"

Chun opened the door and pulled Annie into the cabin. Behind the desk sat a man in late sixties. An old woman stood next to him. Annie looked confused by the sight.

"Look Ethel, she got a nice little body. I'm sure she'll make us happy. Ain't I right lady?"

Chun glared at Annie and she responded, "I do what you say."

"Bring her into the back room and Ethel will prepare her."

The old man entered the room and gave Chun the keys to a room. He leered at Annie's naked body, as Ethel had Annie kneel on their bed facing the wall. Her ass and cunt were both readily accessible for a rear entry. Her tits hung down like two ripe melons waiting to be pulled from the tree. Her dark hair hung down so that she could not see what was happening on either side of her. The old man thought she was a big change from his fucking Ethel.

"Now, mister, you get the room for the night and we get this here woman. That's the deal, right?"

"Yes."

"Well then, you and your boys have a good night's sleep."

Chun left the room with a huge smile on his face. He would have loved to stay to see what happened to Annie, but he did not care and he needed some sleep.

The old man opened his pants and dropped them to the floor. He stepped out of his pants and removed his underwear. His cock was not as long as it had been when he was young but it was hard at the sight of Annie's naked body. He pulled a jar of lubricant from the table near the bed and walked to Annie.

"You won't need as much as Ethel but your ass is gonna need it."

Annie felt his fingers rub the lubricant over her ass. He slid two of his fingers past her puckered asshole and into the warm dark recesses of her ass. His fingers wormed their way deep into her asshole until she felt his knuckles slam against her buttocks. He slowly removed his fingers and reached for more of the lubricant. He rubbed it over her cunt. He allowed his fingers to slip between her cunt lips and into her cunt. Annie squirmed as she felt his fingers slip deeper into her hole.

A smile came over the man's face. "It's almost time for the fun to begin. Lady, I'm gonna slip under you and you had better ride my cock for all that you're worth."

The old man slipped under Annie and held his throbbing cock as she lowered her slippery cunt onto his waiting cock. Ethel watched as her husband's cock slowly slipped into the Chinese woman's lubricated cunt. Ethel began to feel her own juices start to flow as she watched her husband being fucked by another woman. Ethel walked in front of Annie and unbuttoned her housecoat. Her aged, naked body came into view. Annie did not know what the woman was doing. The woman knelt down on the floor in front of Annie and slid her crotch toward Annie's face.

"You ever eat a woman's cunt before, lady?"

Annie nodded, "No".

"Well, you're gonna learn now."

With that Ethel pushed her cunt to Annie's lips. "Use your tongue on my cunt, bitch. If you're gonna fuck my husband, the least you can do is take care of me too."

Annie's tongue slid from between her lips and began to lick the length of Ethel's cunt. It tasted horrible, but Annie had no choice. Her tongue slowly slid between Ethel's cunt lips until it found her clit. Annie's tongue began to slowly play with the excited clit until she heard Ethel begin to moan.

Ethel cried out, "Keep lickin' bitch."

The old man had grabbed Annie's hips so that she could not slip off his cock.

Suddenly, she felt the old man shove his cock as deep as he could into her cunt and shoot his cum deep into her violated pussy. Ethel also began to shake uncontrollably and shoved her snatch against Annie's face, forcing her nose and tongue into the old woman's slippery cunt. The old woman pulled her cunt away from Annie's face, as the old man slid his cock from Annie's cunt. As the old man slid out from under her, Annie allowed her body to go limp and slump down onto the bed.

"Now, now, little lady, we ain't done... remember, you're ours for the night. That's what your husband said. Ethel, why don't you clean the woman up, while I get those nice truckers in the lounge and see what they'd pay for a little taste of her ass."

Annie knew that her night had just started and prayed that it would end soon. She felt her cunt being cleaned with a wet cloth. The old woman helped her to her feet. Annie felt the cum in her cunt start to flow out and down her thigh. The old woman cleaned the dripping cum from Annie's legs. The old woman thought that it was strange that Annie's husband would trade her body for just one night at the motel. She saw the anticipation and fear in Annie's eyes at the thought of the truckers fucking her.

rock man 51
rock man 51
245 Followers
12