Annie's First Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at and pretended to be totally focused on the TV but all of my attention was on Jenny and her reaction. I wanted her to probe my comment. I wanted to tell her everything.

I sat back and opened my legs to a normal sitting position sort of degree. To punctuate my point, to make it clear that I was openly telling her I was going to masturbate tonight I calmly put the palm of my right hand on my pubic mound and put my four fingers between my legs and gave a gentle but distinct squeeze.

I can honestly say at this point I wasn't thinking about Jenny in a direct sexual way. But I was desperate to talk to her about masturbation and my sex toys. I needed to share it all with someone.

She looked at my hand in my crotch and then directly at me, "Have you really got one?" she asked flatly. This time it wasn't a gently curious question as it had been earlier in the day. It was a serious question. She asked it in a way that said 'tell me the truth now'.

"No. I told you. I've got three," I responded equally flatly looking her directly in the eye. "And two vibrators."

The seriousness in her eyes turned into a twinkle of excitement. It was like that look someone gives you when you've a box of chocolates, or free tickets to something.

She said just one word. I didn't expect it but it made sense. It was the most exciting thing she could have said. It was said firmly but with a smile. There was no room for compromise. It was a demand.

"Share."

I felt wonderful. I wasn't just going to talk to her about my toys I was going to let her see them. I didn't say anything. I just got up and walked toward my room.

I grabbed my shoe box of toys from their hiding spot in one of my drawers. I took out my vibrating butt plug and the little finger width vibrator and my smallest dildo and left them in the drawer. They were for anal play and while it was exciting to share my toys with Jenny anal was a taboo I wasn't ready to cross.

That left the three dildos and two vibrators. I also left the lube in there even though I mainly used that for anal.

I was so sexually excited that I just had to touch myself before going back into the lounge. I stood with my legs open and the shoe box in one hand and rubbed myself through my jeans with the other. It felt great but created more lust than it relieved.

My jeans were so tight and I was so wet that it felt a bit uncomfortable. It was fairly common after a night out for one or both of us to take off our jeans and just hang about in our knickers and shirt.

I put the box on my bed and took off my jeans. I stood with my legs apart and touched myself between my legs. I was incredibly wet and it felt fantastic to fell myself through the much thinner barrier of my panties.

In was taken by lust and pulled my panties half way down my thighs so I could touch my clit skin on skin. It was lovely but I didn't do it for too long.

I was about to pull them up again when I decided to take them off. I thought to myself that with the long shirt on Jenny need not know but in reality this was the most provocative thing I did all night. I wouldn't have done it if I wasn't so sexually aroused and to be honest, drunk.

As I walked down the hall back to the lounge I felt incredibly sexy with my vagina bared (albeit hidden by my shirt). I also felt nervous. The moment had come where I would share something of my sexual feelings with another person.

I didn't really know what would happen when I showed them to Jenny, I was just excited to show them to her. I suppose I was thinking that we would talk about them and hopefully how I used them. Something like, "Oh, I love using this one on my clit when I fuck myself with this one."

I suppose I thought she'd ask how long I'd had them and where I got them. I thought it would end with her borrowing a couple and we'd each retire to our own room.

But that doesn't explain why I was deliberately very quiet when I walked along the hall. It doesn't explain why I almost peeked around the corner hoping to see her fondling herself.

She was sitting back with her legs slightly apart and her hands, palms together between her legs. She didn't seem to be moving much but she was rubbing herself sexually if very slowly.

I was very excited about showing her my goodies and I held the box with both hands close to my body and I walked in. She looked at me noting my naked legs but stared at the box.

"Oh, no way!" she said, obviously meaning the opposite.

I walked around the coffee table and sat close to her on her right. Close enough that our hips and shoulders were touching. Right nest to each other as you might to sit and share a box of chocolates.

I sat the box of toys half on her lap and half on mine. I lifted the lid and looked at her face. She peered in and I said, "Three dildos and two vibrators." She looked in and saw my toys.

She had a sort of 'you little beauty' look on her face and said, ever so softly "Oh, wow."

I grabbed one of the vibrators out and cranked it up to full, "Have a feel of that," I said, handing it to her. That was bolder than I had intended to be.

As soon as she grabbed it she said, "Oh, fucking hell, Annie! That is so hot!"

I don't know what possessed me when I grabbed the other one. I guess the look on her face and the way she talked and the feeling I had that she was really happy to be able to use my toys broke down all of my inhibitions. I hadn't planned to do it.

While she was still holding and marveling at her vibrator I cranked up mine, put the box on the coffee table and turned my head towards the porn on the TV. I leant back and opened my legs and lifted my shirt to expose my bare vagina. I kept my eyes on the TV and put the vibrator against my clit with my right hand.

I was looking at the TV but again all of my attention was on Jenny. I was at once terrified that she'd think I was a weirdo and intensely sexually gratified by the vibrator on my clit.

She immediately put down her vibrator and stood up. For a split second I thought she was going to walk away and I took my vibrator away from my clit and my face was red before I realised that she was just standing up to get her jeans undone.

In one go she pulled her jeans and panties down to her ankles. She sat back down, kicked her jeans and undies off and had her vibrator on clit straight away. "Oh my god that feels fantastic," she said in a loud, upbeat and confident way. "I can't believe you have been keeping these to yourself this whole time you mean, nasty, selfish, unsharing cow."

I looked at her public hair and watched her work the vibrator across her clit and back. It was fascinating to watch and I couldn't take my eyes off her. She kept her head forward and watched the porn.

I put my left hand up under my shirt and fondled my breasts through my bra. I started to hump my hips gently and with a low, "Oh, yeah," I opened my legs wider. As I did so I deliberately made sure I rubbed my left leg against her right leg but in a way that could have been construed as accidental.

I can honestly say that at this point I still wasn't overtly thinking about Jenny as someone I wanted to have sex with as such. I just wanted to touch her in a way that would make me feel closer to her as a friend because we were sharing this moment together.

As soon as my leg rubbed against hers she lifted her own leg up and I again thought I'd gone too far and she was moving away to avoid the contact. But no sooner had she lifted her leg up than she put it back down again on top of mine.

She sort of used her leg to hook mine and pull my legs further open. She also shifted her body so that we were snuggled closer together on the couch.

The sensation of her flesh against mine was overwhelming. It was the first actively sexual touching I'd felt that wasn't done by myself. It heightened my sexual pleasure enormously. It felt so much more complete than masturbating alone.

I had to have more and I took my left hand from my breasts and grabbed her thigh and squeezed my approval. She immediately responded by swapping hands with the vibrator and putting her right hand on my arm and squeezed approval back. I put my hand on her inner thigh and pulled it towards my body.

Together our breathing intensified and it was incredibly affirming to share my sexual excitement with Jenny. I pulled her leg close to me, lifting it up and hugging it to my body as we both kept masturbating with the vibrators.

I had never experienced the sensation of someone's orgasm building with mine and it was incredible. I could hear her breathing becoming a pant and my own breathing followed suit. I could see the vibrator against her clit and see her back arch. I could feel her tense up and feel her move as her hips began to hump spasmodically. I could smell her sex and mine.

Hearing, seeing, feeling, smelling the sensations were overwhelming.

Until that moment I hadn't understood the notion of "coming together". It wasn't just that we came at the same time. I didn't slow down to let her catch up or speed up to catch her. I didn't have any control over it; my body just synchronised with hers; the sexual energy built and climaxed in unison.

We came together with her right leg entwined with my left. My left hand squeezing her leg and pulling it toward me. Her right hand tightly gripping my forearm and squeezing hard. Our other hand holding our respective vibrators on our clits and humping our hips together.

It was an intense orgasm for me. Not one of those ones that you ride through and consciously savour. It was one of those ones you have no control over that rip through you before you know what's happening. It gripped me vice like and I involuntarily shuddered as it racked my body.

Afterwards I was dazed and it took me a minute or two to comprehend what had just happened. I couldn't quite reconcile it with my life up to that point. Something would never be the same.

In a way I had lost part of my virginity. Not technically but psychologically. I had shared a sexual experience with another.

We disentangled, turned off the vibrators and shared a conspiratorial giggle.

I felt very relaxed and with a very big smile said, "That hit the spot."

"Oh, indeed. Very fucking nicely indeed," she replied.

I used my shirt to dry off the end of my vibrator and casually tossed it back into the shoe box. I then took the other vibrator of Jenny and also cleaned it off with my shirt. I felt by doing so I was entrenching the mutual nature of what we had just done.

I wanted to emphasise, to myself and Jenny, that it was a shared act. To my way of thinking at the time wiping her juices onto my shirt said very clearly. I think I also wanted to encourage Jenny to be relaxed about the toys. By being so casual about their use and handling I hoped to do that.

As exciting and fulfilling as it had been I think we both needed to be alone to think about what had happened and it was late and we'd had a lot to drink and so we soon went to bed.

I drifted off to sleep fondling myself and thinking about what had happened.

In the morning I got up first and had a shower. I didn't masturbate because I had a sort of sense of expectation. I wondered if we'd be in for a repeat performance that evening.

When I got out Jenny was eating some toast in the kitchen watching TV.

She greeted me with a sort of silly, chirpy, "Lovely morning my dear."

"You pulled up alright," I said because she didn't look or sound hung over.

"Yeah, how 'bout you?" she asked.

"Fine. I reckon all that water did the trick," I answered.

We chatted over breakfast about this and that for a while and then I said, "So you liked my little box of goodies did you?"

"Oh fuck yes, Annie," she replied. "Very much so as it happens. I hope you realise I expect to be able to borrow them from time to time."

"Naturally," I said. "I'll show you where I keep them and you can help yourself whenever you like."

With that I got up and headed to my room with Jenny in tow. Once in my room I got the box out of the drawer.

"Here they are," I said and handed her the box.

"Oh, wicked!" she said happily. She took off the lid and grabbed my biggest dildo. It wasn't giant sized but it was pretty big. I didn't use it all that often but once in a while I just wanted that feeling of being stretched and really full.

"Christ almighty, Annie. Do you actually use this whopper?" she asked.

"Sometimes I do. Sometimes I really give myself a good hard fucking with that one," I answered.

"Liar. You do not," she teased. "It wouldn't fit inside your tiny little virgin vagina."

I just looked at her for a moment.

The way she had said that was just asking for me to say, 'Do so.' It was obviously going to end up in a playful, 'do not,' 'do so,' 'do not,' 'do so.'

That in turn was obviously going to end up in either an, 'Oh yeah, well watch this' from me or an 'Oh yeah, well prove it' from her.

It was our usual playful banter but she had in effect said I want to watch you use this big dildo. She may not have thought through the implications that bluntly but that's what had just happened and I think we both realised it at the same time.

I held my stare for a moment longer.

All either of us had on was a dressing gown. I keep looking her in the eye and untied mine and cast it theatrically aside.

Again I held my stare for a moment before grabbing the big dildo. I held it before me in front of her as if to say, 'Exhibit A.' I took the lube and held it in my other hand in the same way.

I dropped my gaze to the exhibits, upended the lube a squeezed out a big blob onto the head of the rubber cock.

"My dear, dear, Jennifer, you really must not persist with these doubts. Have I not proven that when I tell you I have three dildos and two vibrators I indeed have them. When I tell you I give myself a good hard fucking with a large silicon phallus that is precisely what I mean. Now you have simply forced me to demonstrate. Please observe as I eradicate any vestiges of dubiety that you may still harbour," I said.

I guess I had been playing around with the mock formality as a way of avoiding the more intimate route which would have to have been to tell her how excited I was at the thought of sharing my toys with her again.

To say I was sexually excited would be an understatement. But this wasn't just about physical sexual excitement. It wasn't just about the thrill of anticipation at the penetration. It wasn't just about making myself come.

More than those things it was about sharing my journey of sexual awakening. Look at me, I have found these ways to feel really good. I want to share it with you, I want you to see how I feel, I want you to share my joy.

Everything about my sexuality that had been locked up inside was flooding out. That was really what excited me so much. But that itself supercharged the sexual energy.

Sometimes when I touch myself my mind is ahead of my genitals. I have a mental lust that my body has to catch up to. Sometimes it's the other way around. Before I even touch myself I know I'm almost ready to come. This was one of those times.

I had thought I was going to just lie on my bed with my legs open and slowly engulf the dildo as I watched her reaction then start to really pump it fast so I could "really give myself a good hard fucking" as I had promised.

But by the time I got to the bed, lay on my back and spread my legs wide I was so aroused that I was frantically rubbing my clit straight away. Of course as soon as I started doing that I was completely captive to the intense lust I felt.

I was close to the edge of the bed with my knees wide apart and pointing straight up. My feet were tucked up close to my bum.

I pushed the dildo in faster than I normally would to show off and it wasn't more than a few strokes in and out before I was hammering away at top speed. My right hand worked the dildo and my left worked my clit.

Jenny put the box of toys on my bedside table and let her dressing gown drop to the ground. She was gently fondling herself between her legs as she came over to me.

She was spellbound watching me and came and sat on the edge of the bed to my right. She was very close to me and sat so that my right leg was across her lap. She used her left hand to rub inside my thigh, which I found astonishingly sexually gratifying. I couldn't exactly see but it was clear she still had her right hand between her legs.

I was quickly approaching orgasm and as it became obvious she shifted position and was now facing me side on with her left knee up on the bed and against my side. Her right leg was still on the floor so her legs were now very open too. I could hear the sound of her fingering herself which turned me in inordinately.

I could feel the orgasm starting and it must have been obvious to Jenny because she seemed to get more excited too. She pushed herself closer to me and stopped rubbing my inner thigh, instead using her left hand to fondle my breasts. When she started gently working my nipple between her thumb and finger I went fucking wild.

It was partly that it felt so damn good but I think more significantly it was that she was very definitely sexually gratifying me. Up until that point the thigh rubbing and the touching the night before had all been affectionate encouragement rather than direct sexual stimulation.

I couldn't help but say, "Oh fuck yes, yes, yes. Jenny ... oh .. yes."

Before I knew it I was coming and Jenny grabbed my right ass cheek with her right hand squeezed hard -- I could feel the wetness from her own juices on her hand -- her left hand still worked at my nipple.

And her lips were on mine.

We kissed passionately and I came intensely as our tongues caressed.

At that moment I learned where the term 'making love' comes from. When you come like that, close to someone who is part of the sexual gratification, touching, caressing, holding, squeezing, feeling them against you, intimately entwined, there is a powerful rush of emotional feeling for them.

I had to suppress the natural instinct to say, "I love you."

I guess in that moment, with that kiss we became lovers.

As the thrill of the sex abated and the orgasm subsided I felt intensely happy and relaxed.

I shifted position as I withdrew the dildo from my vagina and Jenny lay back on the bed next to me. I rolled onto my side to snuggle up and presented it to her, "Believe me now oh ye of little faith?"

She smiled but it was more a polite smile than joining in on the joke. I was momentarily puzzled until I saw the clear and unmistakable lust in her eyes and noticed that her breathing was still a little ragged.

She hadn't come and she was still very horny.

I felt so selfish. There I had been getting off and having a great time and as I was coming Jenny had both hands and all of her attention on me. I was a bit embarrassed to have been such an inconsiderate lover.

Now I suppose there really are some people out there who come three times in a row and still feel horny immediately afterwards. Well if so I'm not one of them. Once I've come my sexual desire subsides and while I can be at it again as soon as 15 or 20 minutes later I'm just not captured by lust straight after I come.

That's why I was so surprised at how I felt seeing Jenny lying there in lust. I had an urgent need to touch her and satisfy her. I felt my chest tighten, my breathing became shallow and my stomach tensed. I was having all of the ancillary physical responses to a state of lust but no corresponding need to gratify my own genitals. My compulsion was all to gratify her.

"Now let's see how your tiny little vagina copes with the whopper," I teased and this time she smiled wide in a sort of 'oh yes, yes, yes' way. She lifted her knees right up and her legs wide apart.