Annie's Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1LuckyRob
1LuckyRob
336 Followers

"OOhhh God Rob,,, ooohh God... mmmmmmm"...She groaned...

Smiling to myself, I decided to push this a little farther... and as I began to move a little faster in her tight cunt, I said, "Mmm, and Annie, I wouldn't mind if you let them stick their fingers in your wet pussy"...

When I said that, Annie practically screamed as her pussy tightened around my cock again and yelled, "OOOOhhh fuck meeee Rob, just fuck mmmmmmeeee"... I was shocked to hear her use the f-word. She never had used it while we were in bed before.... "OOOhhh God, fuck meeeeee hard Rob....fuck meee fuck meeeeee, I'mmm cummiiiinnnnggggg, please fuuucccckkkk mmmmeeeeee!!!" Annie's tight cunt gripped my cock and pulled it all the way inside just as I began to shoot a huge load of cum deep into her cunt....

We lay in each other's arms for a minute or two just breathing and not saying a word..

"Ohhh Rob, that was one of the best ever, Mmmm, I love you sooo much"... Annie cooed as I stroked her cheek.

"Mmm me to, I can't remember the last time it felt sooo good either, I love you Annie", I said as I held her. We just laid there together for another few minutes.

"Annie, about what I said... I mean it", I softly said to her.

Annie looked into my eyes and gave me a little kiss on my lips and said, "I love you soo much"....

I leaned up onto my elbow as I looked into her eyes and then said, "And Annie, I wouldn't mind it if you touched them and felt their cocks, I would even be happy if you let one of them fuck you too"...

Annie's eyes flew wide open and she sat up and looked at me saying, "Ohhh Rob, I could never do that!! I am your wife and I could never do that!" She had a look of panic on her face as her eyes searched mine.

With a strange feeling in my stomach I said, "No really it's OK with me Annie if another man fucks you, it's only fair... You have never experienced any other cock besides mine and I really would like you to fuck another man so you could have that experience"...

"God Rob, I couldn't do that.... I love you and I don't want to make love to any other man besides you"...

"Annie, it wouldn't be love, it would just be fucking, not love, just pure sex pleasure that's all... I just want you to have that experience.... I love you and always will but I am afraid that someday you will regret not ever having that experience and I'll blame myself for being so selfish"....

Annie looked at me as tears began to roll down her cheeks then said, "I love you sooo much Rob" then she moved her head down my body and took my cock into her mouth again and sucked me till I came again for the second time that night in her warm mouth.....

Afterwards we fell asleep in each other's arms naked in our bed....

I awoke about two hours later and had to get up to take a piss... The lights were still on and I looked over at Annie, her legs were spread open and I could see some cum leaking from her pussy onto her thigh... She looked so beautiful... then I thought to myself that she had certainly changed in the last few weeks... I was hoping that it would continue.

As I got back into bed beside Annie, she moved her arm over to lie across my stomach. She was sound asleep as I lay in bed thinking about what I had told her earlier in the evening... After a few minutes I smiled and thought to myself, "I'd be ok with it".....

Annie's Comments:

I wanted to add some of my comments to Rob's story about us. He is such a good writer and I am not so he got the job of writing our story because it is so much easier for him to write. But, even though I studied English at the university and have lived in the States now for more than eleven years, English is still my second language. So if I make some mistakes please excuse me.

When we met to play tennis that time, it was not an accident that I forgot my tennis pants. I did it on purpose because I wanted Rob to look at me and I wanted him to touch me there. So I wore my panties and tried to show off for him. We had been dating for several weeks and Rob was such a perfect gentleman. I had already started to fall in love with him and all that we had done was kiss and hug and also some feeling but he had never touched me there so I wanted to try to get him to touch me. Well he did! He was so tender and gentle with me that first night... Rob's cock is pretty big, almost 9" and he had to go real slow to not hurt me... He was so gentle that it hardly even hurt at all when he took my cherry... It felt so good, I loved how his cock filled me up and when he came in me that first time, his warm cum felt so good inside me...I knew right then that he was the man for me....

Now after eleven years of marriage, he is the only man that I have ever really loved with all my heart and soul, he is my best friend, he is my lover, and he is my soul-mate.... And I love him more than ever!

I think it was more my fault that our sex life began to fade a couple of years ago, not Rob's. About that time, I began to have what I thought were bad thoughts about other men and doing stuff with them. I don't know why it started. Maybe it was because I heard that a woman's sexual maturity really doesn't begin until she is in her mid-thirties and well I am close to that but it did start and it made me feel so bad and guilty that I would think about other men that way besides Rob. So, to make it stop, I tried not to think about sex or anything that might make me think about sex. It didn't really work, it only made our lives worse as we almost stopped making love and when we did it was not very good.... I felt so bad and was ashamed of myself because I would still have those bad thoughts about other men and doing stuff with them but I didn't know how to stop my feelings and I was afraid of what it would do to Rob and our marriage.

I decided to go back to work to try to get my mind off of that and give me something to do during the days. The first few months were not good, my job as boring and none of my bosses ever paid any attention to my work or anything. Then the company was sold and things seemed to change almost right away when the new management came in to take over. First they gave me a better job that would allow me to meet people and new clients and work with them on new projects. Then they began to encourage me to be more open when I met with new clients and let my personality come out to help persuade them to let our company do their new projects...

My new bosses helped me get more confidence in myself and my abilities. I began to enjoy my job again then one day in a meeting with a new client, I dropped something and when I quickly reached to catch it my dress came up and he saw my panties...it was all an accident! But when he saw my panties he smiled at me and said, "OK, Annie, you have the job. I think your company will be great for our project and besides maybe when we are working together I can see those sexy panties of yours again".... I thought about slapping his face then but I didn't. After a few seconds to think about it, I started to feel a warm feeling down there and said back to him, "Thanks for the job, we appreciate your business and I appreciate it too"... He quickly stood up and shook my hand as he said that he had better leave now but before he left my office he turned and looked at me and said, "Damn Annie you are beautiful and something else"... I just smiled as he left my office and started to think about what had just happened. I have always liked it when a man would notice my panties or look down my blouse to see me there. And well I still did....

I laughed a little then I thought that was too easy! Just a little flash of my panties and we got the job! I also felt a nice warm feeling in my pussy and could feel that my panties were wet...Over the next few weeks, I began to experiment and found out that I could usually win over a new client with a little flash of my panties or a look down my blouse at my tits. It also made me feel good inside.

I finally decided I better tell Rob about what I was doing even though I was afraid he might get mad me. We have always been completely open and honest with each other so I had to tell him. Boy was I surprised when he said that it was OK with him that I showed off at the office and let other men see my panties and tits... During that same time, our sex life got better too. I was getting more relaxed with myself and Rob seemed to be very encouraging and really helped me with my confidence. I was still having those "bad" thoughts about doing stuff with other men but now they didn't seem to bother me anymore like before... Instead they made me wet and feel warm inside which was a good feeling...

That night after we made love when Rob first said that it was OK with him for me to touch another man and even let him fuck me shocked me... I was so scared, I didn't really know what to do or how to handle that. "Did Rob still love me?" "Does he really want that?", were questions that ran thru my mind and I was just scared about what could possibly happen so I told him that I could never do anything like that because I love him so much...

But I started to think about it more and when I did I would get wet and excited.... I think it was a fantasy of mine to be with another man, to be honest I was curious how it would feel to be with another man....and Rob seemed to be OK with it... After all Rob said that fucking is just fucking, not love, it is just pure sex pleasure... And I really loved Rob and knew he really loved me and I just wanted to make him happy...

1LuckyRob
1LuckyRob
336 Followers
12