Annie's Journey Ch. 04

Story Info
Japanese wife's journey to becoming a slut continues.
5.1k words
4.45
53k
14
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1LuckyRob
1LuckyRob
336 Followers

The next couple of weeks were a total fuck fest. Annie had my cock in her mouth, her pussy, or her hot little ass as we experimented with every way we could think of for me to fuck her ass every day. One night after we had fucked for two hours, Annie admitted that she could not understand why she had refused to let me fuck her ass for all those years. She said the feeling of my cock and cum in her ass was like nothing she had ever imagined and really loves it! Sometimes she would want me to fuck and cum in both her ass and her pussy with her sucking my cock back to life in between. She also had me take digital pictures of her freshly fucked pussy and ass almost every time we fucked so that we could enjoy them again later after she downloaded them into her computer. I was in heaven!

About two weeks had passed when one day after Annie returned home from a shopping trip she announced that she had bought some new clothes and wanted to model them for me and then she retired into our bedroom to change. A few minutes later she came back into our den wearing a short tan mini skirt about mid thigh in length with a very thin white silk low cut blouse under which she had on a new white silk push up bra that amplified her already ample cleavage. She smiled her wicked smile as she slowly turned completely around for me to see. I made a low whistling sound as I smiled. With that, Annie said there was more and undid the clasp on her mini-skirt letting it fall to the floor to reveal a nearly transparent tiny white silk thong panty. Her dark bush and pouting pussy lips were clearly visible underneath the transparent fabric. As Annie turned to show me her perfect ass she bent over a little and spread her legs so that the dark rim around her rose bud and pink slit between her legs were clearly visible under the little white string that ran down the crack of her ass. My cock immediately began to harden in my trousers as I drank in her new look. Annie looked back at me, smiled and asked, "Can you see my little ass-hole when I do this?"....

"I can see it alright and your pussy too, you are making my cock hard Annie." I smiled...

Annie grinned back at me saying, "When I wear these to the office and show off, I want my special clients to be able to see me too."

"Mmm Annie, you are turning into a nice little slut.... I love it, and I love you too."... I said as I looked deep into her eyes...

Annie came over and sat down in my lap and kissed me then told me, "I like acting like a slut.... And now, I want you to fuck my ass and I want to take some pictures after I put my new little panties back on of your cum leaking out from my little brown fuck hole."... We fucked for hours....

About a week after that, Annie had come home from work and asked me to come up stairs to her office. We walked into her office, she asked me to sit down in front of the computer because she wanted to show me something but before she did she needed to tell me something....

"Rob, I did something a few days ago that you probably won't like."...

I looked at Annie with a questioning look... then she continued.

"Do you remember Delores Green from the club, she goes by Dee?"

"Yea, I think so, is she married to David Green you know the guy who has that insurance agency?"

"Uh huh, that's her." Annie said.

I remembered Delores Green. She is a cute little blond, very athletic and fit with a great body probably late 20s or 30 years old. Also, I remembered that she and her husband made an odd couple as he was short and a little heavy, not in shape, but had a great personality, really nice guy...

Annie continued on, "Well, she and I are paired in doubles for our ladies tennis league tournament so we have been practicing together for the last two weeks on Saturdays and after practice last weekend she told me something that was a little shocking to me.... I don't know why she told me this but out of the blue she just said that she enjoyed having her picture taken nude.... I was shocked and I didn't know what to say... then she told me that she posted them on the internet!"...

"What! I would have never thought it.".... I said.

"Me too," Annie said, "but then she gave me the web-site address if I wanted to see... I asked her why she told me that and why she gave me the web-site address and all she said to me was that she thought that I would appreciate it... I didn't know what to say so I just told her thanks and that I'd take a look sometime... We didn't say much after that and then we changed into our clothes and left."...

"Then Rob, after I got home Saturday afternoon while you were out playing golf, I looked at the web-site she gave me and at her pictures... God Rob, it made me hot... looking at her pictures and then I started wondering how many men were seeing her naked pictures and, well it made me even hotter and I got wet just thinking about it."....

"Okkk." I said....

Annie was looking into my eyes with a little worried look on her face before she continued, "Well, then, uuuuhhhhh, uuhhh, well, I posted some pictures of me on the internet too.".... She said softly...

"Ohh God Annie, honey!"... Was all that I could say as I was a little shocked.

"Do you want to see them?" Annie asked me after a few seconds as she looked into my eyes...

I thought about it for a bit and then said, "Uh huh, I think so."...

Annie smiled and then leaned over my shoulder turning my chair around to face the wide screen monitor as she typed in the web-site address. In a few seconds, an adult web-site came up that was dedicated to housewives postings... Annie then went to the page where she had posted her pictures and opened it for me...and there she was...

Annie stepped back from my chair for a second as I just looked at the six pictures of her on the screen.... There was my beautiful wife smiling with her pussy spread wide open for all to see right in front of me... Annie then leaned down and kissed my ear as she said, "If you click on a picture you can enlarge it."...

I clicked on the first picture and it enlarged to full screen... I could clearly see all the detail, her warm smile and perfect teeth. Then as I looked at her pussy, I could even see the little droplets of love juice on her dark inner cunt lips... and individual hairs of her thick dark trimmed bush that covered her pubic mound... The next two showed close ups of her cunt with my cum running out trickling down her crack to her little puckered ass hole... the next two showed Annie smiling looking back over her shoulder with her ass up in the air and cum running out of her gaping ass-hole down into her thick pink pussy lips.... The last picture was the one I had taken with her wearing her new tiny white transparent thong panty. Annie was looking over her shoulder smiling, in the picture I could see cum running down the insides of her thighs and a wet spot over her cunt and ass...

"God Annie, those are fucking hot pictures!"...I said as I swiveled my chair around and looked into her eyes...

She leaned over again and kissed me softly and asked, "Do you want to see Dee's pictures too?"

"Ok,".... I said as I slipped my hand up under her short skirt to touch her panties. Her pussy was very hot and soaking wet...

Annie then went to a new page and clicked to open it... Six pictures of Dee came up as I stared at the monitor. The first thing I noticed was her shaved pussy... Her cunt lips were clearly visible and I could see that her clit was aroused as it was standing up at the top of her pink slit...She was standing up smiling at the camera with her legs spread open and one hand on her left breast, her fingers were pinching her pink nipple...My cock was getting hard as I looked at the picture. The next three pictures were of her lying on her side or back with her legs spread wide open to show her pink slit and full pussy lips.... The next one showed her gaping well fucked pussy with cum leaking out and the last picture was of her on her hands and knees with her legs spread wide and her cunt wide open with cum dripping out onto the bed...

"God Annie... she is beautiful." Was all I could say....

Annie looked down at me and said there's some more then smiled. Then she switched to a different page and clicked on a picture of Delores. The picture opened to a movie showing her lying on a bed with her legs spread wide open as she fingered her wet cunt. She was smiling at the camera and then she looked up to somebody off screen and said, "I want you to fuck me with your big cock," then a guy came into the picture and leaned over to kiss her.... In the side view of his face, I could tell that he wasn't her husband....

"OOhh God Annie, that's not her husband!"... I said.

Annie laughed a little and said, "I know.".... her hand rested on my shoulder.

My cock was really hard now bulging against my trousers as Annie leaned over my shoulder again and kissed my neck then reached down to squeeze my cock thru my pants..

"Mmm, it seems that you like watching Dee getting fucked.".... Then she kissed my ear again as the movie continued... In the next three minutes the guy fucked Dee really hard as she screamed and moaned and the last few seconds showed him cumming in her tight cunt and then the cum leaking out and down into the crack of her ass....

Annie smiled at me as she leaned over my shoulder again, squeezed my hard cock and said, "I want to show you one more thing,"... then she changed pages again to another one with her picture on it and clicked on the picture to open a movie...

"God that's us Annie, ooohh jeeezee!"... I groaned...

Annie moved around to the side of my chair as I watched the video, unzipped my pants, and took my cock out... She looked up into my eyes and then with a smile took my cock into her mouth and began sucking it down her throat... The movie was the one I had taken just a couple of weeks ago of us while I was fucking her ass... Annie's face was plainly visible but my face had a black mask over my eyes to make it difficult to tell who it was.... But I knew of course!

I watched in fascination as I fucked her pussy then her ass in the video. The clarity was great, I could see Annie's swollen inner pussy lips folding in and out as my cock worked in her wet cunt and then when I started fucking her ass, I could see her cunt occasionally contracting as I fucked her ass hard...

Meanwhile, Annie continued to suck my cock making slurping noises. I was getting close to cumming as her talented tongue worked its magic on my cock... I continued to watch the video as Annie turned and started saying into the camera after I had cum in her ass, "I really like to have my ass fucked hard and I love the feel of hot cum in my ass, do you like what you are looking at???? Can you see cum dripping out of my ass-hole??? I hope you can and I hope that you will fuck my ass-hole and fill me with your hot cum too.".... Then as Annie was saying in the video, "I would love for you to put your cock in my ass mixing your hot cum with Rob's as you fuck me hard."... I lifted my butt off the chair and pushed deep into Annie's throat and dumped a huge load of cum in her mouth as she tried to swallow my load.... Just then the video ended....

Annie swallowed as much cum as she could but some still leaked out and was running down her chin as she looked up at me with her beautiful dark eyes and smiled... I could see some cum still in her mouth... as the tip of her tongue licked the end of my softening cock...

"Are you mad at me?"... She asked looking into my eyes.

"No, I think it is so fucking hot that you did that." I said softly. "It made my cock hard that's for sure!"

Annie smiled at me again and took my soft cock in her hand and said, "I think your cock was getting hard watching Dee getting fucked in her little naked pussy....but that's OK,"... then she squeezed my cock a little before saying "and Rob, since I posted those pictures and the video last Saturday, more than nineteen hundred people have looked at my pictures and more than five thousand have watched our video. Five thousand people watching me fuck with you! So many men watching us fuck!"...

Annie was obviously happy and excited. I asked her to stand up in front of me and then ran my hand up under her short skirt to feel her soaking wet panties again... As I slipped my finger under the edge of her panties and into her cunt she groaned and fell down back down to my lap...After a minute she hugged my neck and whispered, "Come to bed and fuck me."....

On Friday that same week, Annie once again had gone shopping and after returning home told me that she wanted to take a bath first then model what she had bought. After a longer than normal bath Annie emerged from our bedroom with a robe on as she walked towards me. She turned so that her back was toward me and dropped her robe revealing a new really short white micro-mini skirt that just barely covered her ass cheeks as she stood straight up. She slowly turned a full circle as I watched. She was also wearing a new beige silk low cut blouse thru which I could see the outline of her full 34C breasts. Her half dollar sized chocolate brown areolas and hard nipples were clearly visible as she wasn't wearing a bra... Annie looked back over her shoulder smiling at me and asked, "Do you like your slutty wife's new outfit?"... I smiled and nodded my head as I felt my cock begin to stir...

Still looking at me with her beautiful dark eyes, she bent over slightly and her ass cheeks came into full view as she turned a little bit to reveal a nude colored transparent silk thong panty running down the crack of her ass under which the edges of her little brown rose bud were clearly visible. Annie then slowly extended her arms up over her head and as she did her micro-mini rode up to fully reveal her perfect ass. Annie smiled at me again and winked before she slowly turned to face me and as she did, I immediately saw that her dark bush was gone!! Annie had completely shaved her pussy and her pouting swollen pussy lips and aroused clit were clearly visible thru the transparent panties. She smiled her devilish smiled at me and asked, "Do I look like a fucking slut?"

"Oh God Annie, you are a beautiful fucking slut!" I moaned... my cock was hard now....

"Oohh Rob, I want to be a good fucking slut.... I love to fuck sooo much." She said as she grinned at me and unbuttoned her mini skirt letting it fall to the floor and then walked over to me with a sway in her step as she looked directly into my eyes.... She stopped a couple of steps in front of me as I sat in my chair and stood with her legs spread apart...and she asked, "Do you like your slut wife's naked little pussy?"

"Ohh God Annie, it's beautiful, so fucking beautiful!".... Annie was smiling at me...

I was sitting and looking directly at the most beautiful pussy I had ever seen. Her thick outer lips were swollen with desire and I could see her dark rimmed inner cunt lips protruding between. Her clit was standing at attention just waiting to be touched...I reached out and slipped two fingers into her wet slit and began to gently move them back and forth... Annie's pussy was already soaked and her juices coated my fingers thru her tiny panty... Annie moaned and her knees buckled as I flicked her swollen clit...Then I eased her down onto the carpet and moved between her open legs as I pulled her tiny thong off....Annie moaned again and rolled her hips up at me opening her pussy wide and said, "OOOOhhh fuck.... eat meeee, please eat my fucking cunt!"....

I paused just above her naked cunt for a second to take in her beauty before I dipped my tongue into her drenched pink slit.... Her aroma was intoxicating and heavy... I gently sucked her inner lips into my mouth caressing her wet hole with the tip of my tongue before sticking it deep into her fuck hole for a second or two... I wanted to go slow and make this last for a long time for my wonderful, beautiful wife...Annie groaned and lifted her hips again to my face... I then began to suck her inner lips and move my tongue back and forth in her wet slit and in and out of her fuck hole for a few minutes before I moved up to her fully erect clit and swirled my tongue around her sex button. I continued for at least twenty minutes with Annie gently moving her hips into my face as my mouth covered her sweet pussy. As I swirled my tongue around her clit again, Annie began to thrust her hips up at me and then began to scream with pleasure just before her cunt gushed fuck juices into my mouth for thirty seconds nearly choking me!!! Annie had never done that before... I swallowed her juices and tried to continue to suck her cunt for a second but Annie pushed me away as she lay on the floor with her eyes closed...Annie was lost in her orgasm which had lasted several minutes, her contractions started deep in her body and just rolled thru her very being as her juices leaked from her cunt...

Her cunt was still pulsing and contracting a minute after I rolled off of her. She opened her eyes and let out a long breath... looking at me with a smile in her eyes...she softly said, "OOohhh God, that was the best one I have ever had... it was soo strong Rob sooo strong and good."... As she was looking at me, tears welled up in her eyes and rolled down her cheeks... I leaned down and with my still very wet face began to kiss her and as I hugged her I said, "I love you sooo much, Annie."....

After a few minutes of snuggling, Annie asked me to take her to our bedroom....

It was raining the next morning so my Saturday golf game was cancelled but Annie went on to the club so she could workout and practice with Dee for the upcoming tennis tournament. She took a change of clothes in her gym bag along with her exercise clothes and left the house wearing her tennis outfit.

Annie got to the club and found Dee in the locker room changing. As she walked up to Dee, Annie said good morning and smiled a friendly smile, Dee smiled back saying good morning then the conversation turned to the plan for their practice. Annie was trying to think of a way to bring up the subject of the internet pictures. But, the two women just talked about their tennis game and went thru a good two hour practice session before finishing up and hitting the showers...

The women's locker room at our club has separate shower stalls in the ladies locker room. Annie had finished her shower and reached around the curtain to grab her towel and was toweling off her hair, she was still thinking of a way to bring up the pictures subject... Absentmindedly, still with her towel on her hair Annie pulled the shower curtain back and stepped out to see Dee in the dressing area. Dee looked up and saw Annie's nakedness and said, "Mmmm,I see you have made a nice little change lately,"... as she smiled at Annie.

Annie smiled back and immediately dropped her towel down to cover her bare pussy and turned around to finish drying off as she said, "Mmm huh... thanks."... She was trying to think if Dee had ever seen her naked before in the shower but couldn't remember....

After the two women finished dressing, Dee asked Annie if she would like to have a drink with her in the juice bar before they went home and Annie agreed.

Annie and Dee sat in a corner table and ordered drinks. While they waited Annie leaned over to Dee and simply said, "I liked your pictures.".... Dee smiled..

The young waiter brought their juice drinks and Annie signed the check. When he left, she turned to Dee and said, "I was surprised that the guy in your movie wasn't your husband,"... and smiled at Dee....

"No he isn't, and Annie, I liked your pictures too.".... She said with a smile...

Annie's eyes few open wide as she realized that Dee had looked at her pictures too... Oh, God she thought to herself... what will Rob think now? She thought for a few seconds then started to smile and asked, "Dee, how did you know that I'd like those pictures anyway?"....

1LuckyRob
1LuckyRob
336 Followers
12