Annie's New Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,241 Followers

I must have zoned out somewhere in the middle of it all. The next thing I knew was that familiar sensation of a man on the edge of his orgasm. Glen had heard me tell him to fuck me and his approaching orgasm was doing the trick for us both. I could sense his excitement and feel the force of his thrusting. I needed to brace myself against the bed to stop from having my face planted against the mattress.

Again, I am sure his dick swelled even further as he approached his orgasm. He picked up speed and the constant thrusting and rubbing was filling me with a lovely warmth. You might think it crazy but good anal sex can actually be relaxing in its own way. Not that it was having that effect on Glen!

Again he made a terrific noise as he exploded inside me. His hips banged into me even harder as he more or less lost control of himself. I was loving this! - making him so helpless and thankful at the same time. It was all so energetic. I couldn't quite feel his dick pulsating in my anus but I definitely knew when he started cumming and could count the thrusts that came with each spasm of his cock.

I would have been OK to keep him in my bottom for a bit longer but Glen was inexperienced and pulled out almost as soon as he was done. He even apologised! I rolled over and he took me in his arms again. We kissed him long and slow and I reassured him I'd enjoyed it. I was still feeling a little cheeky so I asked how he'd found it. He could barely speak!

So off we went to the bathroom to clean up a little. Then back in bed we cuddled some more and he kissed and licked my nipples. I played with his chest, feeling the lovely coarse hairs. Later I moved to his testicles and for a long time before we went to sleep I contented myself with rubbing and feeling his little eggs.

My pussy was still throbbing a little and I still had the sensation of him in my backside. But eventually we went to sleep. John had told me there was no need to rush home - he felt that would be rude to my new date!

In the morning I was just as horny and Glen was ready to go again. We had a long session of fucking and used several different positions. It was nice to find his dick was as thick as I'd found it in my excitement the night before. I rode on top of him for a while and with the right amount of bouncing and a little playing with my clit I gave myself a very nice orgasm. Then I lay on my back and again wrapped my legs around Glen as he pushed his dick into me one last time. Waking with me in his bed had given Glen greater confidence and this time he was very forceful. Fortunately he lasted long enough to give me a couple of delicious orgasms before he shot another load of his semen.

We skipped breakfast and Glen drove me home. Inside John was waiting for me. Of course he had a thousand and one questions and wanted to know all the details. But first he took me to the shower where he lovingly washed me clean. Then we went to our own bed and he ate me to a series of very intense orgasms. Later we lay there talking and swearing our love for one another.

It was a very nice way to be rewarded for fulfilling our joint fantasy. John was extremely happy about the night and I had to say I'd had a great time as well. There's just one thing - I was excited to go to on a date wearing no underwear...but next time John tries to set me up with a new lover I am going to demand a new set of sexy lingerie.

mjar65
mjar65
1,241 Followers
12