Annie's New Year's Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
Rocky welcomes New Years with Annie's body.
2.8k words
4.48
68.9k
16
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rock man 51
rock man 51
247 Followers

"Annie, look at you. A sweet thing like you. I'm gonna fuck that sweet Chinese pussy of yours until the sun comes up. And to correct you, I said I'd leave if you did as I asked. So, sweetheart, where would you like to get fucked next?"

He looked at her firm tits, their dark areoles and her nipples standing erect in their majestic splendor, the glistening lips of her cunt and the cum dripping from the thin dark brown patch of neatly trimmed hair disappearing between her creamy thighs. Rocky quickly undressed, letting his clothes drop in a pile next to Annie's. Rocky could feel the stirring between his thighs, as his flaccid cock again grew hard. He feasted on the naked beauty of the young Chinese mother.

Annie noticed his eyes gazing on her lustfully. She did not have to see the lust in his eyes when he fucked her from behind. But now, she blushed as he stared at her naked body. She stood there silently, not trying to cover herself, hoping that her humiliation would end.

"Oh... Annie...!" Rocky whispered as his eyes became glued to the mother's glistening cunt. "You are really a beautiful woman. "

Rocky couldn't wait any longer. He grabbed Annie by her wrists and pulled her up the steps. Annie didn't resist his efforts to get her upstairs. As they reached the landing, he pulled her naked body closer to him. Annie felt his hard cock rubbing against her bare thigh. Her tits were crushed against his chest; her erect nipples rubbing against his shirt. He pulled her face closer to him and kissed her, his tongue forcing its way between her lips. Annie again didn't resist.

"Where's your bedroom?"

Annie said nothing but looked toward the door at the end of the hall.

"Please... You not make noise... My children sleep in next room. "

"Listen, bitch. Don't tell me what to do and what not to do! I don't give a damn if your kids see you getting fucked or not. "

"Please... I do anything you say... Please. "

He pushed Annie against the wall in the hallway, just outside of her children's bedroom. Pinning her to the wall with one arm, he put his hand over her cunt, rubbing his fingers along the length of her cunt slit. Her cunt lips opened under his assault. He slowly rubbed his cock on the inside of her thigh, while his fingers brutally invaded the young mother's delicate pussy.

He buried two of his fingers inside her already slick cunt up to his knuckles. A loud moan escaped from Annie's lips, but Rocky paid no attention to her and started shoving his fingers in and out of her cunt ferociously. He buried his face over the mother's breast and took her nipple into his mouth. He was desperately sucking at Annie's tit, his mouth making slurping sounds with every stroke of his tongue, his fingers ravishing her delicate cunt with their continuous forward and backward thrusting.

All of a sudden Rocky pulled his fingers out of her cunt. Pressing Annie against the wall he forced her legs apart and guided the head of his hard cock to the opening of her sweet, tender pussy lips. He placed both of his hands behind Annie as he grabbed her ass and impaled her dripping cunt on his hard, throbbing cock.

"Mom, is that you out there? What's all the noise?"

Annie tried to gather her thoughts. She had to act fast or else her sons would come out and see their mother naked and being fucked by a stranger.

"No... Go back to sleep... I sorry I wake you... Now, you go back sleep!"

Keeping her pressed against the wall, Rocky started driving his cock in and out of her pussy. In a few strokes, her cunt enveloped his entire cock. His ass was pumping in a fierce motion, pulling his cock out of her cunt and then forcing it back in with all of his might. Moaning loudly, he pulled her body into his arms and jabbed his throbbing cock deep inside her cunt, squirting his cum inside the mother's delicate pussy.

Throughout her ordeal, Annie kept her eyes on the doorknob of her children's bedroom. She knew that she was powerless to stop them from seeing her naked and being fucked, but she felt that maybe if she stared hard enough at the doorknob, it would not move.

After shooting his cum inside Annie's pussy, Rocky pulled his still hard cock from her slick cunt. The pink lips of her cunt were spread open, with droplets of his cum slowly seeping out and down her thighs. He took the young mother by her arms and led her to her bedroom.

Annie offered no resistance and did as he directed. Having already been raped twice, she knew that she could not avoid another. Rocky shoved her down on her bed and moved toward her head. Holding his cock in one hand he directed it toward Annie's clenched lips and started rubbing them with his cock head. Annie relaxed her lips as he thrust his cock forward. Slowly, he forced his cock into the young mother's mouth. He mouth opened and accepted the hard cock into its warm wet confinement. Instinctively, her tongue began to gently bathe his hardness, tasting for the first time the mixture of her own sweet juices and his cum that coated his cock. Rocky's fingers reached down and sought out Annie's aroused clitoris. He gripped her clit between his fingers and started massaging it vigorously.

"Ooohhhhhhhh... " A long stifled moan escaped from her stuffed mouth.

What little resistance she had exhibited earlier was gone and she surrendered to the tremendous waves of carnal hunger and lust that were flowing through her body. Her mouth was filled with Rocky's cock, which she started fervently sucking now. She gripped his cock by its base and slid the remaining length of his cock into her hungry mouth. As he forcefully slid his cock between into the warm wet cavern of her mouth, she sucked on his cock as if it was a lollipop. Her tongue ran up and down the length of his cock as she bobbed her head forward and back to meet each of his strokes. She felt the head of his cock banging against the back of her throat, at first causing her to gag. After several strokes she began to relax her throat muscles, allowing the cock to slip deeper into her throat.

Rocky's fingers continued to massage the young mother's clit. Annie's moans became relentless, though they sounded more like grunts because of the hard cock slipping between her perched lips, and her hips rose from the mattress as an orgasm rocked through her body. With a loud moan, Rocky grabbed Annie's head and shoved his spurting cock deep into her mouth. The young mother didn't flinch, but kept on sucking his hard cock until she felt the last spurt of his hot cum slide down her throat.

Rocky pulled his limp cock out of Annie's mouth. Her lips glistened with his cum, as she had sucked every drop out of his cock without dropping a single drop. He moved away from the young mother who lay spread-eagle on her bed. Annie made no movement or sound as she lay there completely spent from her continuous fucking.

Rocky looked down at the naked young Chinese woman. He knew that he wasn't done with her yet but he needed some time for his cock to recuperate.

"Where's the bathroom?"

Annie just stared at him dumbfounded. Why didn't he just leave? She just wanted him to go away.

"Show me where the bathroom is or I'll just ask one of your kids. "

"No... I show you. "

Annie slowly rose from her bed. As she began to walk to the bedroom door, she felt the wet mixture of his cum and her cunt juices begin to flow down from her cunt and down her thighs. She opened the bedroom door and walked across the hall to the bathroom. As she walked in front of Rocky, his eyes looked at her tight ass. He decided that that was next on his menu of Chinese delights.

"Get in the shower and clean yourself!"

Annie looked at Rocky. She was confused. She decided it was best to obey than to fight and awaken her children. She reached into the shower and turned on the hot water. She stepped under the spray and as the hot water hit her body, her nipples grew hard. She pulled the shower curtain closed and reached for a washcloth. Suddenly, a hand appeared and yanked the curtain open.

"Leave it open. I want to watch you shower. I want you to enjoy the shower, so play with your body for me. "

Annie looked down and reluctantly agreed. She runs the cloth on the upper part of her thighs, trying to remove the dried cum and pussy juice. She takes her time and runs the cloth slowly over the outside of her cunt. She opens her legs a little and rubs the cloth between her pussy lips, moaning a little as it rubs against her clit.

She slides the cloth over the sides of her neck and down to her breasts, rubbing the cloth around both of them. She moans softly as her nipples grow even harder. Rocky stands there and watches the young mother's movements. He feels his cock begin to show signs of coming back to life.

Annie drops the washcloth and slowly puts her hand between her legs and rubs her clit. As she rubs it harder, she spreads her legs wide in the bathtub. She pulls the showerhead down from the wall and lies on her back in the tub. Rocky moves closer to look down as her wanton lust runs rampant through the young Chinese mother's body.

Annie takes the showerhead and adjusts it to the massage setting. It starts shooting drops of water out in little streams. She runs it over her breasts and begins to massage them harder with her free hand. Placing the showerhead down in the bathtub, she runs her hands down her stomach to her cunt. She rubs one hand on the outside of her cunt and uses her other hand to open it completely. She begins to finger her clit slowly, making tiny circles.

She grabs the showerhead and aims it between her thighs. The massaging stream of water begins to hit her clit in pulsating bursts. She begins to moan softly and starts slipping a finger over her cunt, not entering its warm, wet confines. As she slowly feels the lust consuming her body, her cunt aching for relief, Annie slips the tip of her finger into her cunt.

Letting the showerhead fall from her grasp, Annie feels a warm wave beginning to mount deep within her body. She starts to finger her clit with one hand and shoves two of her fingers deep in her throbbing cunt. She feels the wave crashing down in her cunt and a warm feeling flows over her body as she begins to cum over her two fingers. Her moans grow louder as her body shakes from her orgasm. Her fingers continue slipping in and out of her dripping cunt until her falls away limply.

She rises slowly from the floor of the shower and turns off the water. As she steps out of the shower, she sees Rocky standing before her, his cock pointing at her naked body. In her mind she knows what will come next. While her body cries out for the hard cock, her mind wishes that her husband had been home so that this evening would never had happened. Annie walked back into the bedroom and lay down on her cum stained bed, spreading her legs wide. Rocky knelt between the young Chinese mother's legs and slipped one of my hands between her thighs, feeling her lubricated pussy lips. He slid two of his fingers in and out of her cunt, soaking them with her lubricating juices. As he slid his fingers out of her cunt, he brought them to her anal opening.

Annie eyes opened wide in horror as she felt his fingers by her asshole. "No... no... please not do that. I do as you want but not there. Please... No... I never do before. "

Rocky ignored her please and using her cunt juices, he lubricated her sphincter, slowly inserting both fingers inside her anal opening. "Ahhhh... Stop... Please... ", the young mother cried.

"Just relax your ass muscles and you may find that you will enjoy the feeling. I know that I will. "

Annie tried to relax her ass, as her buried both fingers in her ass up to their knuckles. He felt her ass muscles expanding and contracting around his invading fingers. Using her cunt juice as a lubricant, he began moving his fingers in and out of her aching ass.

"Now, it's time for me to fuck that tight little ass of yours. Just think of all the new things you can teach your husband after tonight. "

"No... please not fuck my ass. " Annie cried.

Rocky slipped his probing fingers out of her tight sphincter. Grasping her by the hips he positioned Annie for his onslaught. Her face was resting on the bed's comforter and her tight ass pulled high into air. Rocky positioned his hard cock at the glistening entrance to her cunt. Shoving it forward, he buried his cock in her dripping pussy, driving its entire length into her body. He slid his cock in and out of her dripping cunt, letting it lubricate his hardness.

Annie felt relieved that he was not going to fuck her ass. Her body relaxed and she let him ram his cock into her wet cunt. Rocky pulled his cock out from her cunt and brought the head of his cock to her wrinkled, brown anal opening. Her ass twitched when his cock made contact with her sphincter. He slowly pushed his hips forward and the tip of his cock started spreading her tight asshole. Her sphincter muscles relaxed and enveloped his invading cock head. Gripping her hips and shoving his cock forward, he saw his cock head disappear into her now stretched anal opening.

"Ahhhhh... Oh, Ooohhhh... take out... it hurt!" She cried.

He plunged forward again, burying almost half of his cock inside her rectum. He continued plunging his cock in and out of her stretched anus, until his whole cock was buried in her tight little ass. The young mother's ass was much tighter than her cunt. He started pistoning his hard cock in a rhythmic motion, pulling his cock out of her ass in one stroke and then plunging it back in with the next stroke. He was enjoying every moment of her first ass fucking and kept to a slow and deliberate pace.

The pain that Annie had first experienced was beginning to subside and a new feeling was coming over her. She began pushing her ass onto his cock in a frenzied manner, forcing his cock to move in and out of her ravished asshole at a faster pace. She could no longer control her movements. Her mind was becoming lost in a delirious feeling of lust. She was no longer in control of her feelings and began to moan and cry out loudly.

"Faster... Fuck my ass... Shove it deeper... Please... Ohhhh... ahhhh!"

He increased the speed of his strokes, meeting the rhythm of her gyrating hips. The young mother moaned with pleasure, thrusting her ass back onto his cock. Annie was on the verge of another orgasm. Rocky moaned loudly forcing his cock deeper into her ass, dumping a his hot cum deep into her ass, coating the walls of her tight sphincter.

"Ohhhh! Annie! That was fantastic!"

"Ahhhh!" The young Chinese mother shrieked as her ass clutched his cock desperately. Her tight ass milked every drop of cum out of his cock, as her body trembled with a delirious orgasm. Her ass was like a hungry cunt, accepting every spurt of his hot cum deposited into it. They both were groaning and grunting furiously. As he pulled his cock out of her ass, her ass hole remained wide-open and his cum slowly oozed out of her.

Rocky stood up and looked down onto Annie's prone, naked body. Annie let her body slide down onto the bed. She buried her face in her pillow and cried. Rocky didn't say a word but just turned and headed out of the bedroom. He descended the steps into the foyer and picking up his clothes, dressed. Before leaving, he turned and saw Annie standing naked at the top of the stairs. Her hair was all disheveled and there were tears in her eyes.

As he opened the door to leave, Rocky called out, "Happy New Year, Annie! Maybe I'll drop by next New Years Eve again."

rock man 51
rock man 51
247 Followers