Annie's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth's leg had moved because there was now a gap where the blanket went from her stomach to her knee and Annie could clearly see Beth's hand under the edge of her panties through the mirror. She looked away, looked back, looked away again, but something kept drawing her eyes back to the mirror. Annie's breath was now much heavier and she found herself pressing her thighs together and not knowing why. Racing through her mind were questions about why Beth was doing this. Was she supposed to see it? Was it a show for her? Or was it just a very sexually open woman in control not caring who sees what, especially given the toilet and the stripping off this morning. Movement drew her eyes back to the mirror. She could see Beth's legs moving more and more, she could see Beth's hips moving up and down and her breathing getting more raspy, and when she stiffened, Annie was transfixed, eyes locked to the mirror, ears straining to hear the obvious pleasure in the back seat. When the moans became loud, she had to say something as it would be obvious that she had heard Beth; she panicked, trying to think of something to say as the sounds wound down behind her. All she could manage was a faltering "Are you ok?"

Beth's response answered many of Annie's questions, although it didn't answer why Annie was now feeling very hot, with beads of perspiration gently running down her neck and in between her breasts, not to mention the perspiration that she hadn't noticed that had made her panties wet. Nor did it answer why Annie was still out of breath. They changed drivers soon after, and as Annie climbed from the driver's seat, she was embarrassed to see a large damp patch of perspiration on the seat and an equivalent one on the jeans between her legs. If Beth noticed it, she didn't say.

They drove on quietly for a while, Annie noticing a familiar 'ache' between her thighs but not sure where it had come from, she hadn't been sexually aroused when Beth was enjoying herself had she? Surely not, perhaps it was something she ate, but the feelings persisted. An hour down the road after a bit more chit chat, a large volume of smoke or steam suddenly emanated from the engine bay, and Beth pulled the car over quickly. The car had filled with fumes and as they filtered out through the opening windows they saw a man and his wife about 40-ish pulling over on the opposite side of the road. The man ran over to them asking if they were ok. The man was leaning in the driver's window, looking blatantly down at Beth's cleavage. Annie thought this was typical, but as a woman she could appreciate the sexiness of another woman's body and if she was looking at Beth's cleavage from time to time, then a man would have to stare at it; and he was. Annie noticed that Beth was aware of the man's gaze and instead of covering up, put her shoulders further back to best effect and asking the man if he could look in the engine bay as she knew nothing about cars. The man's eyes flicked from her breasts to his wife and back to Beth and he nodded and went to have a look.

Annie saw him walking back to the window having looked at the engine and to her amazement, saw Beth pulling down at the hem of her top revealing even more cleavage and a good portion of her purple lace bra! The man stammered a little as he told the two that the water was intact and the engine looked ok and that the fumes look to have come from a burst airconditioner hose. Restarting the car and testing the airconditioner confirmed the difficulty which was good that the car was still mobile, but meant it was going to a hot drive from here on. Annie looked over at the wife's face which was searching for information and when she looked back, Beth had undone two buttons on her top and the man was leering shamelessly onto the expanse of flesh and lace that was now on show. In a vulnerable-little-girl type voice Beth asked the man if he had any cold drinks he might be able to share with them as it was quite a few hours of heat they would have to travel through across the Nullabor Plain to their next stop. The man almost drooled over Beth's large breasts on full show as another button was undone 'because of the heat' she said. The man faltered, standing, waiting to see if any more would be put on show, but when no more buttons popped and no more flesh was put on show, he trotted off to his car to get two cans of soft drink from their car fridge. When he returned with them, he was rewarded with the sight of Beth's legs where she had pulled her skirt way up, revealing the top third of her thighs. The wife honking the horn had the man reluctantly walk back to his car. Beth started the car, popped the lid of two of the drinks, handing one to Annie.

"Aren't guys just so easy to manipulate?' Beth said as she laughed.

Annie burst out laughing too, it was very funny, not to mention very sexy. Annie noted that Beth didn't redo the buttons on her top nor pull her skirt back down,

They drove on, happy that the sky was a little overcast and the heat not too great. They were silent for a short time until Beth looked at Annie and then looked at her handbag. Annie's eyes went to the roof of the car in mock disgust as Beth fished out the list of Ice Breakers. Beth looked at the next one on the list but kept going down the list dismissing each one until she found one she liked.

"What was your first sexual experience?" she said cheekily, a devilish glint in her eyes. Annie protested that she was young and had only been with one guy who was a little inept.

"Okay then... your first orgasm...you have had an orgasm haven't you?" Beth chided amicably.

"Of course!" Annie retorted.

"Well, come on then...Spill Jill"

"I'd feel better if you went first" Annie asked meekly hoping to stall for time or get the subject changed.

"OK" Beth answered gamely. "I was almost 15 and in a hockey team. It was the last game we were going to play 'coz it was an Under 15 squad and most of the team had turned 16 that year. So after the final game we all went to one of the girl's places for a social evening, sort of a goodbye party kind of thing. A couple of the girls had smuggled some drinks in and only 5 of us were left at the end of the party, sitting around in one of the bedrooms, parents long gong to bed, and.... the conversation turned to boys and what they liked to do, and what each of the girls was prepared to do. I was the youngest and didn't have a boyfriend at the time and they were talking about stuff I had no idea about. I had heard other girls talk about boys masturbating, jerking off, pulling it off or what ever, but when they started talking about girls masturbating, I'm afraid I put my foot in it and asked what was there for girls to get hold of and pull. They all fell about laughing, I felt embarrassed and really stupid you know. Perhaps I was really pathetic or perhaps they had had a bit too much to drink. One of the girls pulled her skirt up and touched herself through her panties indicating where a girl should touch herself to get off, whatever getting off meant. I really was sheltered wasn't I?" she said, looking over at Annie.

"The other girls all razzed her about doing it but she told them she was the only one game enough to admit to it, or even do it right there and then. I must have been thick or something coz I didn't catch on and said so. They fell about laughing again. The first girl looked around, saw the door was locked and very bravely removed her panties and sat facing me with her legs open and told me to watch what she was doing. The other girls all gasped and couldn't believe that she was actually going to do it, one of them saying as much. Her hand went down to her pussy which was sparsely covered in light brown hair and she began to part herself and gently circulate one finger around her...well...her clitoris. I couldn't believe it! I had never seen another girl's pussy before. She was getting right into it, I reckon she got off doing it front of us, she always was a bit of a tart".

Beth laughed and looked out of the window before taking a deep breath. She felt that throb between her thighs, that ache start down there and felt a wetness there too. She carefully squeezed her thighs together not wanting Annie to see her getting aroused at the images that were replaying in her head as she told the story. She went on.

"She started to move her hips a little and make some nice noises, until the girl next to me who was getting as much of an eyeful as me, lifted up her little hockey skirt and slipped her hand into her panties and started touching as well, all the time with her eyes fixed on the other girls hand and pussy. The two others started rubbing themselves through their panties until the first girl told them they were wooses with their pants still on. They took the bait and slowly removed their panties and started touching themselves for real. I didn't know where to look or what to do. I had never seen ONE pussy before, never mind FOUR of them around me in a circle. I looked at then all, they were all the same, but all different, and the way they were touching themselves was different."

Annie watched Beth as she told the story; her eyes seemed to glaze over slightly. She was definitely reliving those pussies in her mind right now. She watched as Beth squirmed a little in her seat and squeezed her thighs together every now and then. Was she getting turned on? Annie's own heart was beating a little faster. Beth continued with her story.

"All the girls started having a go at me saying they were doing this for my benefit, so why wasn't I doing it? I noticed that their pussies were all sort of wet, and one of them was really puffy, which it hadn't been a few minutes earlier. Not wanting to be left out, I dropped my panties and tried to do what they were doing... I was surprised that I had started to feel ...I don't know...swollen down there and when my fingers got there I was also surprised that it was wet! The first girl saw that I wasn't doing it right and leaned over and got me to open things up a bit and she pointed to where my clit was. When I first touched it, it was like 'whoa' that was nice. I watched as she dragged moisture up from down below on her pussy and I did the same. So there we were, 5 of us, all looking at each other; all watching each other getting off. It was very arousing, and we all felt very naughty and I have to admit it was very exciting. One of the girls shuddered and made a quiet moaning noise while her legs spasmed. I didn't know what was going on. She leaned forward obviously coming. I think that set a couple of the others off and they came too. I was too caught up the building feeling and had no idea what they were going on about...until mine hit. It was like...well hard to explain the first time, sort of tingling, spreading, warm...I don't know, perhaps it's too much information" she said looking sheepishly over at Annie, obviously a lot warmer than when she had started telling the story. The thigh squeezing together had increased quite a bit towards the end of the story and she knew Annie couldn't tell that she was wet and pulsing from the telling of it

"Wow" Annie responded in awe "you did it in front of all those girls?'

"Well they were doing it in front of me" she said, jokingly defensive "Yeah...it was good, really sexy and naughty...and kind of fun really."

Emboldened by this, and feeling a little warm herself, Annie told her story.

"Mine is a little lame after that... I was about 8 I think. The boy from next door came over and climbed on the back of my favourite wooden rocking horse and was riding it with me. We were squashed onto a seat made for one so my 'gina as Mum used to call it was rubbing against the hard wood of the horses neck and after a few minutes, everything tingled and the bottoms of my feet burned. I didn't know what it was. I liked it but couldn't make it happen again, until he came from next door again and sat on the horse with me. I invited him to come and ride quite a lot" Annie added, blushing a bit. "We ended up breaking one of its rockers and I was lost until another friend gave me a ride on her hobby horse...you know the horse head and the stick with the wheels at the back... and I was riding that one day and it happened again. That's when I realised it wasn't the rocking horse or the boy next door, I could make it happen rubbing anything against my 'gina" she laughed. Beth joined her.

"So you orgasmed your little rocking horse to death!" Beth chided in fun.

"Not just that. I got hooked on this wonderful feeling and I rubbed anything and everything there until the sensation happened. My Mum saw how red and sore it was one day getting ready for my bath that I had to lie and tell her I had slipped on the bars at the school gym and hit myself between the legs. I slowed down a bit after that...well...that's not entirely true; I just didn't let my mother see me naked any more."

"So you went down that slippery slide knows as Masturbation did you?" asked Beth in her best Priestly tones.

Before she could answer, Beth piped up with; "So...when was the last time?"

Annie was a little shocked at the sudden personal question, reddening slightly, but she was getting better at expecting the unexpected from this dark haired sexual woman.

"If you must know, it was the day before we left... and what about you?"

The question was out there before Annie realised it. It was Beth's turn to redden. "Same" was all she said. "You liar" Annie thought, "It was this morning on the very back seat of this car!" Obviously she hadn't been spotted watching Beth do it.

It was getting late when they pulled into the Roadhouse cum Motel and grabbing a sandwich; they booked a room and dropped all their stuff in only to find one queen sized bed. Beth told her that they didn't have any twin rooms and was it ok. After the revelations of the day Annie didn't think it would matter, after all, she had told Beth things that she hadn't told anyone. It was strange how this stranger could elicit such honesty. It was unnerving yet refreshing that she felt comfortable enough to share her life and was now considering sharing the same bed...to sleep of course, nothing else.

Beth went to fill the car with fuel again ready for tomorrow, and Annie took the opportunity to have a shower while she had the bathroom to herself. Despite today's conversations, she wasn't that comfortable with Beth that she wanted her coming into the bathroom while she was naked. Annie washed herself, avoiding her 'gina until last. She washed it carefully, her nipples hardening in the hot water while her fingers avoided the spot she really wanted to touch, until she could avoid it no longer. She thought of the images she had formed in her head of Beth sitting in a circle with four other girls touching themselves, and her knees weakened slightly. She wasn't sure why this particular image was so powerful but before she could go any further she heard the door open and Beth enter the unit. Annie quickly got out and dried herself and got dressed. When Beth got to the bathroom, Annie was all clean and shiny with a towel on her hair, sporting a grey cotton singlet and grey cotton panties.

The airconditioner in the unit was only working part time and wouldn't turn up any higher, so it would be hot for a few minutes then cool until it turned itself off again making them warm. Beth turned the TV off after the news show had finished and stripped the blankets from the bed and climbed in; her sleeping t-shirt only just covering her bottom. Annie watched her walk to the bed and saw Beth's breasts swing unbound under the t-shirt as she got into bed. It was late and Annie climbed into the left side of the bed nearest the window left by Beth and pulled the sheet up over her.

Annie was asleep in minutes, but despite the tiring day's travelling, Beth didn't sleep well in a strange bed, especially one in a Motel whose rooms were lit by bright exterior safety lights almost bright enough to read. She tossed and turned quite a bit, kicked the sheet off both of them when it got hot, turned on her left side, then her right, not able to get comfortable. She looked down at her legs to see the hem of her t- shirt had ridden high, and the light from around the window reflected off the smooth bare skin of her mound. She trailed one finger over her lower lips and considered pleasuring herself to help her sleep, but didn't want to wake Annie. Beth propped herself up on one elbow and looked over to the sleeping body of Annie next to her. She was laid on her back with her head turned away and the light also reflected off her body, the grey cotton clinging tightly to the lithe body beneath it.

Beth looked at Annie's breasts, rising and falling slowly with her breathing, the small raspiness of her breath informing her watcher that she was asleep. Beth marvelled at the small breasts still pointing upwards despite being on her back. Not like her own that would be under her arms Beth thought. The airconditioner rattled and kicked into a cool cycle and Beth was amazed to see Annie's nipples rise through the thin material of her singlet. Their little nubs raised from the breast and the nipple rising hard from that in the cold air. The aircon rattled again and shut off, and the nipples slowly softened and retracted under the material and disappeared. Beth was amazed! She laid back with the image of those erect nipples in her mind. A few minutes later the aircon rattled into life again and Beth quickly raised to her elbow to watch those amazing puffy nipples become erect in the cold. With Annie's breathing telling Beth

she was still asleep, the cold air made those nipples and areola plunge forward. Beth reached over and touched one of them to see how hard it was and was amazed at the resistance it gave as she gently pressed against it. The pert breasts offered their own resistance as Beth boldly touched the skin of the breast as well. She told herself that she was just clinically checking the nipples as they raised and lowered with the airconditioner. Annie's head was still turned away and her breathing was steady as Beth touched first one nipple, then the next, feeling the hard nipple against the softness of the breasts.

She looked down to see Annie's legs as they slightly parted and the light casting a small shadow on one of Annie's legs from her high mound. Beth could see the small circles of hair forming ridges in the thin grey cotton material in the dim light. Sitting up a little higher, Beth could see where the material hugged Annie's body contours, accentuating Annie's lips and folds. She pressed lightly against the hair ridges she saw, and with her heart beating in her ears, very, very softly trailed a finger along those lips and folds through the material. Beth felt the warmth grow between her own legs, and throwing caution to the wind, trailed more fingers up and down the outside of Annie's panties covering her pussy. She did this for a minute or so and noticed that when the airconditioner turned off, Annie's nipples didn't retract. Beth realised that the path her fingers were following along Annie's panties was becoming wet. Beth was quite excited that Annie was getting turned on in her sleep.

Beth pressed a little more firmly at the top of the folds where she thought Annie's clit would be. A moan and a movement from Annie froze Beth's hand and she laid down slowly, her breathing heavier than before and a tingling and wetness between her legs... Annie's breathing was heaver too, but it evened out after a minute or two and she didn't wake up, much to Beth's relief. My god, what had she been doing? What if she had woken up? What would she have said? After Annie's breathing settled back to an even rhythm, Beth's hand went down to her own throbbing still wet pussy and as quietly as she did in the car, she circled her clit with her finger until she came quite quickly and silently in the half light.