Annie's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie had partially woken with the combined movement of the bed and the rattle of the airconditioner, and through one half opened eye, she could see the shape of Beth up on her elbow through the dresser mirror on Annie's side of the room. She drifted back to that half dreamy sleep for a few seconds; dreaming of someone touching her nipples and watching them grow. It felt nice, the tingling sensation linked directly to sensations further down her body. Her legs parted so this dream character could touch her. It was warm and cosy, the feelings were nice, and in her dream she craved the attention. When her pussy felt the touch of a hand, a warm glow spread through her body, until one eye slid open and she saw the sitting shape of Beth in the half dark, with her hands trailing over her. She froze. In the fogginess of the half sleep, she was scared, confused, yet the contact felt so...nice... so... comforting... so... arousing? She had different feelings racing through a foggy brain. Why was Beth doing this? Was she still dreaming? Why was her body responding to Beth's touch? She was aroused and scared all at the same time; her brain trying to make sense of it, while her body enjoyed it in the half light. When Beth's finger pressed onto her clit, Annie couldn't help herself, a moan escaped her lips, causing Beth to stop. At once she was both relieved and disappointed in the fogginess of half sleep, arousal and fear. She lay perfectly still not knowing what to do, or how to handle a situation like this, when in doubt do nothing, she heard her brain pluck out; the aching feeling still in Annie's pussy, made worse by feeling the bed move once again. She was too frightened to move her head and when she slid one eye open she could only see herself in the mirror, and the protruding nipples through her singlet top, but by the movements of the bed, she could feel that Beth was touching herself. She could hear the stifled moans and sweet noises next to her just like the ones in the car, hear the breathing change as it became heavier, and faster, and when the bed quivered, she knew Beth was quivering too, shuddering into an orgasm, right there next to her after touching her. The ache in Annie's pussy hadn't subsided; confusingly it had increased.

Annie was up, and dressed before Beth awoke, and they were soon packing the cases in the car and heading off for the day's drive through the desert. Given the warming of the day and the lack of an airconditioner in the car, both girls were in skirts and sleeveless shirts to best make use of the airflow through the windows. They drove on for a short period, the outback heat building, despite it only being springtime. Annie turned to see Beth undoing the buttons on her top. The rushing air through the window folded the material back against the seat, leaving Beth's mauve bra visible to all, and her large breasts buffeting in the breeze. Annie realized she was staring and looked away as Beth noticed. Later when they changed drivers, Annie watched as Beth walked around the car to her side. She was looking away from Annie so Annie watched as Beth's large breasts moved up and down when she walked. She saw the elastic of the bra stretch and the lovely mauve lace bra rebound them back up again. She saw the part of the breast not in the bra wiggle and wobble very sensually as Beth walked; the whole vision was quite hypnotic. Beth turned and saw Annie watching her breasts intently and very cheekily threw open her shirt and wiggled them from side to side quite violently with a joking "Looking at these tits are you?"

Annie turned away blushing trying to be nonchalant about it but stammering a little as she said she hadn't seem a large pair of breast this close before and that her own were very small. Beth looked her in the eye when she got into the car, and said "Hey, big breasts are good in situations like yesterday with that guy, but have you ever tried sleeping on them? Ever tried running with these puppies? Give me your sized boobies anytime, they are cute, petite, lovely to look at and a perfect shape...and to top it off, they won't be down around your knees in 30 years!"

Annie blushed at the compliment and drove off.

"Thanks, but guys prefer big breasts, not handfuls like mine. The boy next door and his friends used to go to the shopping centre and they would rate every girl they passed with a size...thimbles, egg cups, tea cups, mixing bowls...and what was the other one... yes...buckets! and they would rave about women with mixing bowls upwards, not my eggcups"

Beth stared straight at Annie's breasts.

"No...I'd say they were Teacups, not eggcups"

They both laughed.

A few minutes later as they drove along the highway, Beth saw a truck coming towards them out of the heat haze from the road that stretched for a thousand more kilometres to their destination, and had an idea.

"Watch this!" she said while quickly removing her top altogether.

Annie gasped to see Beth sitting there in just her bra, and was astounded when she removed the bra as well. Despite what Beth had said about large breasts, Annie was amazed that ones so big were so perky and sitting up staring forward. With the windows open, the air rushing in made Beth's nipples harden until the nipple and coloured flesh around it puckered up and strove forward. She got Annie to slow the car down and as the truck approached, Beth stuck her chest forward to the windscreen and wiggled them from side to side for the enjoyment of the truck driver.

The truck zoomed past, while Annie watched the breasts wiggling in front of her eyes in disbelief. She turned just in time to see the driver's eyes almost pop out of his head.

The UHF radio crackled to life in their car almost instantly.

"Hey Gerry...you still back there behind me? ...holy shit man, watch for a white ford... the chic in the passengers side has got her tits out...gawd...she waved 'em at me"

The two girls broke out into fitful giggles and laughter at the response with further radio chatter espousing the beauty of the tits he had seen.

"Quick" said Beth, leaning over and trying to undo Annie's shirt.

"What are you doing?" protested Annie, but it was hard to keep the car going straight and to fight off Beth.

"Proving a point" she answered. Just as the second truck came near, Beth had Annie's shirt unbuttoned and wide open, revealing a nearly sheer t-shirt bra with a very thin membrane between the skin and the air. Beth dug Annie in the ribs causing her to arch her back against the small pain just as the truck went past.

"Holy Shit is right man" came over the radio "The driver has hers out now...nice tits...pity we're going the wrong way..."

They were too far away to hear what the first truck driver replied, but they did hear another driver come on.

"Hey Gerry, This is Wally, I'm 4 klicks behind you, what sort of car are we looking for with the nice tits in it?"

"White Ford Wally....apparently the passenger has big tits and the driver has beaut tiny ones...mm mmmm"

"See?" Beth said emphatically as if she had just proved a point. "Lots of guys like smaller tits!"

Beth looked at Annie's breasts as they were cooled by the airflow directly on them and watched as the nipples hardened under the thin film and was amazed. She could now see in the daylight what she had only dimly experienced the night before. The nipple seemed to sit on top of a puffy section of the areola which itself sat away from the breast. The nipple stuck out a long way and Beth was sure it was big enough to hang her handbag on! Was it the rushing air in the windows that had made them stiffen, or something else? She looked down at her own, and despite not being in the air stream on her side of the car, her nipples were so hard they almost ached. Annie looked over and saw Beth staring at her hardening nipples and shivered a little. Was it the wind or was she getting a bit turned on? It was after all, sexy and naughty, not to mention a little arousing being so overtly sexual and having fun like this with Beth and these guys.

Wally's truck loomed out of the heat haze and on Beth's insistence the car was travelling very slowly as the truck ambled past, itself not going very fast. Beth wiggled her breast and then pointed at Annie's which were as good as naked behind the thin film. On the spur of the moment, Beth grabbed Annie's nearest hand and placed it on her breast holding it there and moving it around, all the time staring at the truck driver. Annie felt a shock as her hand touched another woman's breast for the first time. It felt soft and enveloping, not like her small ones that she touched while she was exploring herself, but softer and more pliable. She didn't resist initially, but removed her hand that was still on Beth's breast even after the truck had passed. Beth burst out laughing.

"Your face was priceless...and the truck drivers too... I thought the truck was going to crash into us" she laughed, bending over almost double. Annie couldn't hold back any further and joined in the laughter. The radio crackled more and messages were passed up and down the Nullabor Plain about two 'friends' in a white Ford putting on a show for the truckies.

And so it began. Every truck that went past, seemed to be travelling slowly, and the two girls became more and more brazen with each passing truck. The driver's obvious enjoyment evident by the radio traffic, spurred them on to bolder things. Beth licked her nipples one time, sucked on Annie's fingers, pretended to be kissing Annie's breasts and eventually, Annie even flashed one driver herself by pulling the bra down and exposing her breasts while Beth held the steering wheel, both giggling like little girls doing something naughty, which of course they were. When they over took one truck, Beth had the top half of her body out of the passenger's side window, wiggling and cupping her breasts for the driver's pleasure. Annie had slowed down to his speed so he could get a good look. He even blasted the trucks horn for a long time as reward. Both girls were having a lot of fun and every now and then Annie thought she saw Beth put one arm down on the seat and close her thighs hard around it, pressing her wrist into her vagina. Annie tried doing the same a few times too, feeling the very pleasant pressure, that tingle start and spread, aching for more. She hadn't had a lot of sexy fun like this and found the exhibitionism of it all quite exciting, making her loins ache thinking of the affect that their antics had had on the truck drivers and on each other?

As it got later and they got closer to their next night's stop, there were no trucks and the heat of the day was taking its toll. They were both hot and tired and much more comfortable with Beth sitting naked from the waist up and Annie's blouse open blowing in the breeze from the window. Beth retrieved a bottle of water from under the seat and almost spat it out after taking a sip; it was warm. She tipped some into her hand and spread it across her neck and shoulders. Annie couldn't help but see the little droplets run down Beth's breasts to her nipples. Beth cupped her hand again and spread the water across her ample breasts and turned towards the window. The nipples, while hard, seemed to harden further and Beth's head went back to the headrest as she thoughtlessly rubbed her wet hands over her breasts, cooling her body down. Annie watched with one eye while driving with the other. Beth's palms went to her nipples.

"These have been so hard all day...they ache" she said, head laid back, dreamily pulling on them and twisting them slightly. Annie had never seen naked breast this close never mind someone tweaking their own, and while getting used to this woman's overt sexuality, she was confused with feelings that were travelling through her at the same time.

"You want some of this?" Beth asked, startling Annie.

Annie wasn't sure what "this" was. Was it nipple caressing? Breast rubbing? Or just the water? As if to answer the unasked question Beth held up the water bottle.

Annie nodded at the water and held out her cupped hand ready to accept a handful, Beth surprised her by pouring it into her own hand and leaning over and very matter-of-factly spreading the water across Annie upper chest. The wind through the window cooled the skin instantly and the initial shock of the touch of Beth's hand was soon lost against the refreshing effect. Beth put more water on Annie's chest as they drove. The water ran down, soaking into the thin film of Annie's bra and after only a few cupped handfuls of water, the bra was almost completely see through. Annie jumped when Beth's finger strayed across her hard aching nipple as a bolt of sensation rocketed through it, but she wasn't sure if it was the touch of Beth's hand or the coldness from the wind and the water. A sign indicating their overnight stop had both women rearranging their clothing before the Roadhouse & Hotel/Motel south of Kalgoorlie loomed in the distance.

Annie was a little relieved to find their room had two single beds this time, as she dropped face first on to hers, happy to be out of the car and stretched out. Beth too collapsed on her own bed. They turned to look at each other and burst out laughing.

"Just look at us two will you?" Beth offered "A couple of wrecks... hey did you see that the hotel had a bar? ...wanna go out and have a drink or three to wash away the dust?"

"I don't have a lot of money...you know...to spend on drinks and stuff...just enough to get me to my Dads"

"Leave that to me" said Beth, very conspiratorially.

Beth peeled off her clothes as she walked to the bathroom and Annie heard the shower start and the sounds of washing. Beth came out after about 10 minutes wrapped in a towel and Beth took the opportunity to go in, lock the door and shower herself. What she saw when she emerged was a bit of a shock.

Beth was standing in front of the mirror, leaning forward applying her makeup. The top she was wearing was light blue and almost completely sheer; the black lace balconette bra entirely visible through it. The neckline was more of a scoop neck and was lower than Annie had ever seen before, revealing a wide expanse of flesh, with her breasts straining forward to reflect in the mirror. Below the top was a very, very short tight black skirt that even at the small angle of lean towards the mirror, showed the very edges of the curves of Beth's bare butt cheeks. The ensemble was completed by four inch black high heeled shoes.

Beth turned to see Annie in a towel staring at her chest through the mirror, Annie's mouth open.

"Pretty impressive eh?" she said, jiggling them provocatively. "You got anything sexy in that case of yours?" Beth enquired, pouting her lips for the lipstick and leaning a little further forward for effect. She felt sexy in this outfit; she hadn't 'dressed up' for a while and couldn't help liking the shock on Annie's face as her eyes went from Beth's chest to her butt and back.

"I suppose" Annie replied heading over to her case, "But why?"

"Simple... we go out all tarted up and we won't have to pay for our drinks tonight" she pouted. Beth bent over further and stuck her bottom right out towards Annie for effect. The skirt road up and revealed most of Beth's butt cheeks and a tiny thin strip of white gauze that pretended to be a G-string. She turned; still bending at the waist and the full view of Beth's breasts tantalisingly close to falling out of her bra, was on show. Beth swayed them slowly from side to side. She smiled at Annie wickedly, rather liking the showing off, getting a bit of a kick from it.

"Guys will bend over backwards to buy us drinks if we look like this" she laughed. Annie gazed firstly at the bare bottom and then the bare flesh and breasts and had to agree, they looked very appealing, but was confused by that thought.

Annie went to her bag and pulled out a push-up bra, a g-string of her own and a pair of denim shorts and while Beth had her back to her, she turned away and quickly dropped the towel to put all three garments on. Beth watched through the mirror as the towel dropped to the floor. This was the first time she had seen all of Annie's body albeit from the back. The grey singlet and panties of the night before was close, and the see-through bra today close too, but here was the naked back of this young woman she had been travelling with, teasing, getting friendly and sassy with. As Annie slipped a leg into the g-string Beth thought she was a lot thinner, but had a cute curve of the butt and narrowed at the waist and she had almost seen the beautiful breasts of this woman and they had kindled a flame akin to what the hockey group had lit in her many years ago. She thought Annie a bit uptight and thought this trip had so far pulled down a few of those barriers, and with Beth's help... saucy, sexy help if needed, Annie was going to be loosened up some more before the trip was over.

Annie was fussing with a top to put on when Beth came to the rescue with one of hers. It had a looseness to it at the neck and a deep V of its own. Annie protested that she didn't fill it out as much as Beth did. Beth noted that she hadn't complained about what was on show, just that it wasn't as full as hers. Beth turned her around.

"There's the problem... your bra isn't sitting right." And before Annie could protest further, Beth's hand shot inside the cup of the bra and grabbed the whole breast and lifted it upwards so the fluid sac of the bra could sit under the breast. Annie stopped protesting as her breast was being cupped by another woman. Nor did she utter a peep as Beth's other hand did the same with the other side. The other side seemed to take longer to get right, but all Annie could feel was the warmth of Beth's hand on her breast and the tingling where it had been. Beth had felt the weight and texture of Annie's breast, felt how wonderfully smooth Annie's skin was, and removed her hand a little in shock at the response her body had given to such a simple gesture. When she arranged Annie's other one, she had taken her time on the pretext that it wasn't sitting right, to go back in again. That was when she found the hard nipple waiting for her... She wanted to see it in the daylight but didn't want to offend Annie, not yet anyway, she thought.

With Annie's breasts 'up & out there' Beth turned her attention to Annie's shorts. They were denim shorts, tight around her rear, but long denim shorts, not "short" shorts. Beth sat on the bed next to her case and eyed them.

"OK...not good, drop them!" she said, indicating Annie's shorts. Annie hesitated. Beth reached up and undid the front of the shorts and dropped the zip, and pulled down on the hem of the shorts to get them off. As the shorts came down, so did one side of the g string, revealing just a hint of light brown hair, until Annie's hands got to her underwear to protect herself.

Without even asking Annie, Beth cut the legs of the shorts off right up at the crotch join of the two legs. All that was left was the main seam from the bottom of the zip round to her pockets at the back. When Annie put them back on, Beth was pleased to see a lot of Annie's cheeks visible under the edge of the denim. Annie looked shocked but didn't say anything. Annie was looking at the front of the jeans through the mirror. Without the material of the legs, the seam of the shorts cut into her 'gina, splaying half of it on one side and the other half on the other, As she walked towards Beth with her mouth open ready to protest, she felt the seam rub against her clit a little. Beth looked at the same spot too and giggled.

"If that doesn't give the guys at the bar a hard-on, I don't know what will" Beth said as she walked past Annie for a back view. She grabbed Annie's revealed butt cheeks in both hands and gently squeezed it.