Annie's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cath's key turned in the front door and it swung open. She almost fell into the coolness of the airconditioning. The late group had been a late cancellation, but she had still been at work later than usual, which meant she had caught the start of the heavy peak hour traffic. She was hot and sticky and needed a shower. She called out to Annie but got no answer. She walked to the kitchen and poured herself a cola and walked towards the stairs. As she walked past the patio doors, she could see Annie in the darker shady area under the tree, her eyes closed, obviously sleeping, so she continued up the stairs to her bedroom. Cath peeled off her sweaty uniform, and removed her bra that was binding her and took a cooling sip of her drink as she looked out of the window allowing her body to cool off. The sky was a clear blue, almost the colour of the water again, the beach was starting to fill with swimmers as they got home from work and went to the beach to take advantage of its cooling waters in the heat.

Movement caught her eye under the shade of the tree below her. Annie half sat in the chair, looking around herself, and slipped the singlet off altogether. Cath froze on the spot. She looked down at the younger girl, admiring her thin frame and her pert small breasts. She looked at her own, now free from their 38DD constraints and they had sagged a little but she still thought they drew quite a bit of attention. It took Cath a little while to make out just what was going on down next to the pool, but when she did, she was fascinated.

Annie's fingers were touching her nipples, circling them. She picked up a piece of ice from her glass and let it touch her nipples. She pulled back sharply from the icy touch. Instead she let the ice melt between her thighs as she rubbed it over the material covering her pussy. Cath watched enthralled, taking half a step backwards from the window so she wouldn't be seen. The small movement caught Annie's eye and she scoured the side of the building, but finding nothing, the building heat within her made her dismiss it. She slide her hand back under the lip of her underwear, letting her fingers travel back down to the wetness, the ice water mixing with the flowing juices from within.

Cath stared down, not believing that she was seeing what she was seeing. She was riveted to the spot. She watched as Annie's hand disappeared and moved down. She could clearly see what that hand was doing, and she could also see quite clearly the wet patch that had darkened the area between her legs. One of Cath's own hands was absentmindedly caressing her nipple as she reached down with the other one and picked up the binoculars, her nipple reacting to her touch. Looking down on Annie, she could see that the girl was enjoying the feeling of her hand between her legs. Cath too could feel 'something' between her legs, that small pulsing, that first hint of arousal and blood rushes to the area at its onset. She loved to watch, and here it was splayed out in front of her to see. The binoculars trailed across Annie's body from the tightly closed eyes on a face clenched with arousal, down past her hand on her breasts, obscuring her nipple as it rubbed back and forth, down to the heaving stomach rising and falling with every heavy breath, and finally down to the hand that was under the material, but plainly evident in what it was doing.

Annie was enjoying her own touch, her mind filled with images, images of Beth with a man between her thighs, images of her self with a man licking her pussy, images of herself between Beth's thighs. She let out a deep moan as these powerful images made her abandon decorum. She reached down and slipped her underwear down, not off, but down to her thighs so she could get her hand in between better. She thrust two fingers deeper inside her and let her thumb rub along her clit. She was getting close and loved the feeling, the rhythmic sliding, the sound of her wetness on her fingers, the heady movement inside her head from the alcohol, and the deep burning desire to cum.

Cath watched in amazement as the underwear was slipped down. She saw the breathing getting deeper and deeper, she felt her own arousal growing and growing. She slipped her own panties to the floor and allowed one hand to rest at the entrance beneath. She could feel the heat emanating from it and feel the wetness that was evident from watching this young girl pleasure herself.

She couldn't keep the binoculars steady and touch herself at the same time, so she carefully moved to the telescope, training it down in the aroused body below her. At this range all she got was a small area of skin in focus. She moved it carefully until one of Annie's nipples filled the eyepiece, and she was amazed. She saw Annie's areola puffy and sitting away from her small breast, and perched there on top of it was an erect nipple. Cath had never seen one like this before other than in pictures and was quite taken and intrigued with them. She stared at the nipple as it was tweaked, touched, caressed and became more and more outside the eye piece as Annie's arousal got closer to climax. She trained it further down and for the first time, got a very close view of Annie's pussy.

Cath realised that she shouldn't be doing this, shouldn't be watching her. This was her 'stepdaughter', her husband's child, albeit to another woman. She knew she shouldn't be watching, getting turned on, but she had no control over the thrill she always got from watching, spying, peeping into the sexuality of other people. Wasn't that the reason they had bought the telescope and binoculars? She put it from her mind, her arousal overriding the thoughts, her hands with a mind of their own. Cath's fingers were working their own magic between her legs, she could feel the wetness running gently down one leg. When she looked into the telescope she could see Annie's fingers going in and out of her pussy and she timed her own movements with Annie's. She saw how wet and shiny Annie's fingers were, saw them sliding in and out of her pussy, she could make out the clit sitting up between the top of the lips and watch Annie's thumb slip over it every time the fingers came out of her pussy. She also saw the hips bucking up and down as the climax beckoned. Her own hands for working hard, not having to hold the telescope. One hand was drawing pussy juices backwards towards Cath's tender areas below her pussy while the other stroked her clit, drawing wetness from inside with each stroke. Her movements were quickening with her arousal, watching the young girl do the same, getting closer to her own climax.

Annie felt wonderful. The naughtiness of doing this outside, the seclusion of being alone and not being watched, the buzz of the alcohol, were all turning her on as she flicked her clit to the images she had in her brain of cocks, of pussies, and rampant wayward unstoppable tongues. Small noises were escaping her throat as she got closer and closer. She let out a deep moan as she cascaded over the edge. She drew her thighs together, squeezing her hands against her pussy, partially sitting up as the orgasm spread through her; its pleasure radiating outward.

Cath was caressing her clit so hard wanting to come as she watched Annie bend double in pleasure and heave her hips back and forth. Her knees bent instinctively as she approached her own orgasm. Her knee hit the release lever and the end of the telescope dropped like a softening penis and a reflected circle of light shone down under the tree and across Annie's face then disappeared. Cath Froze! She stepped back from the window, not knowing what to do.

The flash of light startled Annie and she opened her eyes, looking for the source of the light, the last remnants of her throbs of pleasure fading away. She looked up at the side of the house, to the window, but all she could see was the reflected blue of the sky. She pulled her shorts up quickly and pulled on her top, heading for the house, for the safety of her room.

Cath saw her move and her heart went into her mouth. She looked around, frightened of being discovered. She grabbed her telltale moist panties and headed for the shower. As Annie climbed the stairs she heard the shower running and as she passed the bedroom door it stopped and Cath came out wrapped in a towel.

" Hi..." said Cath, " I thought I had the place to myself...thought you were out" she said casually, rubbing her hair between a towel.

"No...I was...er... sleeping out under the shade of the tree" Annie stammered.

Cath continued to dry her hair and seem as casual as possible as she explained about the cancelled group and the traffic until Annie moved off to her room. She let out a sigh of relief as she heard her bedroom door close, and Cath collapsed on the end of the bed shaking her head, her pussy still throbbing slightly. Annie closed her door and felt a little better that Cath didn't know she was home, and knowing that she must have been in the shower for all the time she was doing things out there, as Cath was one for loooong showers and always ran the hot water out after 20 minutes under the steaming water. Annie's heart was still beating fast and she giggled a little at the close call. What if Cath had walked out to the pool? What if she had been spotted from the window? Could she even be seen from the window? Did she really care if she had been spotted?...probably, she thought. What would her father think? She wasn't sure, but she knew she had had a lucky escape. Her head was still a little fuzzy from the drinks, and then she remembered that she hadn't eaten at all yet. Just as she started to relax, she remembered something different in Cath's bedroom. The telescope! When she had been in there earlier it was pointed at the ocean, just now it was pointing at the ground!

Annie flopped on the bed, tired from her orgasm, the fright she had received and from the alcohol so she decided to close her eyes for just a minute, but when she opened them again, the last vestiges of mauve light were well below the horizon and the rest of the sky was dark. She padded quietly from her room covered in a large t-shirt and made her way along the landing to go down stairs to the kitchen and eat. Cath's bedroom door was very slightly ajar and there was no light. Annie peered over the balcony looking down into the room below to see if Cath was there, but a small cough from inside the bedroom drew her attention. The landing was dark and she could see through a small crack of the door that judging by the last light from the sky in the room, the curtains were open. Annie's stomach chose that very moment to let out a loud grumble from hunger and in less than a second, Cath had opened the bedroom door to investigate the sound.

Both women jumped, each startled by the other, neither expecting to see someone that close. Cath backed away from the door startled, her hand flying to her heart.

"Sorry.." offered Annie, following Cath back into the room, "I didn't mean to frighten you, I was just heading down to the kitchen...and..."

"That's ok.." breathed Cath, " I ...er.. was just enjoying the view...the...er sunset" she stammered a little.

Annie saw that Cath was wearing her father's blue satin robe, tied at the waist. From the swaying of those very large breasts, she also knew that Cath wasn't wearing a bra. Annie noted that there was a chair near the window, obviously for Cath to enjoy the view, but there was something a little odd. The chair was near the end of the telescope, which was now pointing down and to the left. While Cath walked around the bed in the darkened room to retrieve her drink, Annie crossed to the telescope and despite a startled noise of protest from behind her, she stuck her eye to the eyepiece and her chin dropped at what she saw.

In the centre of the viewfinder she saw a young blonde woman, dressed similarly to how Annie had been earlier, in a singlet and panties, standing at her kitchen window, peeling potatoes. Annie noted that this woman filled out the singlet quite a bit better than she had, as there was an awful lot of cleavage on show. As Annie watched, a man came up behind her and kissed her on the neck, his hands at her sides but creeping higher with each nuzzle. The young woman slapped his hands away and he disappeared with a smile. Annie was fascinated. She looked up from the eyepiece to where Cath was standing, looking very sheepish.

Cath looked Annie straight in the eye and very matter-of-factly told her that it was just a bit of fun, sounding far more casual and lighthearted than she felt inside, her innards churning at being discovered. She walked over towards Annie, still explaining.

"I get bored and lonely here sometimes, this is just a bit of harmless fun, watching people on the beach, on the bike path...you know...just fun"

"In their windows?" Annie asked.

"Yes...well... you see..."

Annie could hear her trying to explain, trying to justify what she was doing, but Annie wasn't worried, she had been fascinated at what she had seen. She bowed her head to the eyepiece again and watched the young woman peeling the vegetables. Cath went quiet behind her, realizing that Annie showed some interest, and her nerves calmed somewhat. Sidling over next to Annie, she reached down quietly and picked up the binoculars and brought them to bare on the same window that Annie was looking at. Annie sank into the seat, realizing that it was perfectly positioned for doing just this. As they both watched in silence, the man came back and instead of kissing her on the neck again, he cupped her breasts from behind. She leaned back into him a little, enjoying the caress, the man's hands kneading the soft flesh under his hands...and then admonished him silently for slowing up the evening meal, to which he sauntered away with a playful slap on her bottom.

Annie lifted her head to turn to Cath, but saw that she was still watching the window. With Cath's arms up at shoulder height holding the binoculars, Annie could see that the lower half of Cath's robe had parted and there before her was a semi naked pussy, hiding between Cath's larger thighs. Annie's eyes went straight back to the eyepiece in shock. She had never seen another woman's pussy before eight weeks ago, and now she had seen two! She allowed her eyes to gaze back into the darkened area between Cath's thighs once again, and saw a well trimmed 'V' narrowing above where she assumed her lips began. She realised this meant that it was probably shaved below that point. Was this too much information, she wondered? Then she recognised a hint of an aroma, an aroma she had become all too familiar with on her trip across Australia when she had had her face between her friends legs, it was that unmistakable smell of an aroused pussy. Annie looked back through the telescope but her mind was working over time. Was Cath aroused now? Had she interrupted her "doing" something when she had stood at the bedroom door? She let that thought linger nicely a little but was fascinated by the thought of watching someone through the telescope, unknown to the viewed.

"Do you ever see anything...you know...sexy...when you are... you know... looking around?" Enquired Annie, tentatively.

Cath lowered the binoculars and smiled, relieved that this young woman was enquiring about one of the things that Cath enjoyed very much, but she wanted to be careful not to go too far too soon. She pointed down at the window three houses away that they had been looking at.

"They often kiss and caress in the kitchen" she offered.

"Really?.. and you see them?... do they...do anything else" Annie's voice was quiet and conspiratorial.

"Yes" said Cath, relaxing a little at the obvious enjoyment of her...'step-daughter?'

"Well...what?"

"Well... you saw them just now, when he cupped her breasts?" Annie nodded "well, just before you came in, he was kissing them right there at the sink...and before that, she was... playing with his...."

"Playing with his cock?...right there at the window?" Annie asked incredulously.

"Yes...playing with it... and... once or twice they have...done it... right there on the sink, I think she likes it there...perhaps she likes being seen...I don't know."

"Wow..." said Annie, "This is ...cool...is there any other things that you...er.. we... can see?" she asked trying to move the telescope around, hoping to see something without wanting to seem too forward, too interested..

Cath moved next to Annie and pointed to the different places that there had at some point been things to see, but most were now behind closed blinds or curtains, or if not, then deserted with no movement what so ever. Annie kept up a constant stream of questions about what Cath had seen, how long she had been doing this, did Dad know?

" Oh God yes...your father and I sit here some nights and look around, one of us will call to the other if we see anything and we will both take it in turns with the binoculars and the telescope...and then we...never mind" she said, looking down.

Both women blushed, but in the darkness of the room lit only by the ambient light of the street lights along the esplanade, it went unnoticed. Cath kept up a steady stream of answers, becoming more and more explicit at each window as each story was more warmly received then the last. The ice was truly broken and Cath could see that Annie was as intrigued and interested in this as she was, but wondered whether it had the same effect on her as well. Standing, leaning over Annie's shoulder pointing to things, she could smell the young girls perfume, and it was mixed with another scent as well, probably the scent of what she had been doing down in the lawn chair under the tree. From this angle, she could also see down Annie's baggy neck of the t-shirt as the girl leaned forward to the eyepiece, giving her a dim outline of her small breasts in the darkness. Annie too was aware of the closeness of her 'step mother', the top of the satin robe now well open from Cath's many stretched arm movements. Annie could see most of Cath's breasts dangling and swaying close by the side of her head in the light from outside. An image of her kissing her friend Beth's breasts on their journey jumped to mind but she hurried it away.

After an hour of telling erotic tales of things encountered by Cath, Annie was feeling quite excited, yet a little disappointed. She wished she could see the couple down below back at the window again, perhaps after the meal they might wash the dishes...hopefully. They had seen a few shadows on curtains, one or two people walking from room to room, even a man having a cigarette outside and urinating against the fence, but nothing ...illicit, nothing...that they shouldn't have seen.

Annie felt Cath's hand lightly on her shoulder and as she turned towards her she saw that Cath was looking through the binoculars in the direction of the large 4 storey hotel. Annie also saw that the robe had parted all the way down the front and there was an unbroken line of skin from her neck to her toes, save for the belt of the robe still tied at the waist. She saw most of Cath's breasts as the cleavage curved in behind the satin just before the nipples. Cath's hand then pointed toward the direction she wanted Annie to look.

"Third floor balcony" was all she said, almost in a whisper.

Annie moved the telescope to the hotel and counted up the storeys of the building and travelling along it until she saw a couple kissing on the secluded balcony.

"They just turned the lights out in the room and came out onto the balcony"

"What does that mean?" enquired the younger woman

"It means they don't want the light from inside to shine on them, or to back light them...it might mean they are up to no good!"

Annie's pulse quickened a little at the possibility, and she squirmed a little in the seat trying to get some pressure onto her pussy without Cath knowing; the pulsing and wetness in her pussy the result of the sexier and sexier stories told to her in the last hour. Cath saw the slight movements of Annie's hips in the chair, and thought that perhaps it had the same effect after all.