Annie's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie casually stepped back out of view and ran to the telescope to see if the binoculars had seen her and she was rewarded with a steady gaze, but she could see no more than she had seen before. Annie stepped back to the window and the familiar sexual tingle started lower in her stomach as she eased the robe back off her shoulders and dried her neck, pretending that her chest needed more drying. She dried both breasts, making sure that each one was visible for at least a few seconds. Without any further coaxing from Annie, her nipples hardened by themselves and she felt that certain shiver go through her as her arousal rose. Annie stepped back again and went to the telescope, her mind awash with questions. Why was this so arousing? Who was looking at her? What was he like? Dare she do any more than she was doing? What if it was some wrinkly old pervert?

Annie abandoned those thoughts, caught up in the desire, the excitement and stepped up to the window again with a brush and began brushing her hair as she appeared to be looking out to the ocean. She stood quite close to the glass, the warm sunlight on her body, her heart racing within her chest belying the calm outer exterior. The watcher saw the sexy young woman step back to the window, watched as her arms rose to brush her hair, watched as the robe came completely open revealing both large pink nipples erect in the sunlight. A hand went to the watcher's groin and it squeezed the area in expectation and arousal, the eyes glued to the binoculars, to the view taking place in a window up the hill.

Annie felt the heat between her thighs and could tell there was still a lot of wetness there, as she retreated once more to sneak a look through the telescope, but again could not make out who was looking. The arousal in her thighs was making itself known with a dull ache as her pussy and her clit cried out for some attention. It was made worse by her closeness to orgasm in the shower before. Her arousal made her more daring. She stepped back to the window with her brush and brushed it more vigorously with her arms in the air, making her breasts jiggle more, completely on show. She was sure there was a good show on offer to anyone who might be looking. That thought made her shiver. The fact that there might be more than just the one watcher hadn't occurred to her before now and she clenched her thighs together, feeling the wetness and the slipperyness. As casually as she could, Annie looked down at one of her nipples as if seeing something on it for the first time. Far more casually than she felt, she touched it. It ached to be touched, and she complied. Annie pulled at it slightly, twisted it, making her bite her bottom lip. She slipped out of sight again and went back to the telescope to look.

The watcher couldn't believe what was happening up in the sunlit window. There stood the woman in a wide open robe and she was touching one of her nipples. The biting of the bottom lip was obviously a sign that it wasn't just a casual touch wasn't it? The watcher lowered the binoculars in disbelief and looked unaided up towards the window before looking back through them again. That's when Annie got to see her watcher. Annie saw the face for a few seconds before the binoculars came back up, and her jaw dropped.

"Oh My God!!!" Annie said out loud, "...it's a girl!"

She recognised the face but couldn't place it. Perhaps she had seen her around the streets, perhaps at the hotel. No, she thought, this girl was too young to be going to the hotels, perhaps at the corner shop. Annie tried hard to remember where she had seen this girl before, then it struck her.

"Oh My God!!!" Annie said out loud again in realization. This was the girl from the beach. The young girl that had interrupted her dream! The one that had woken her up from her erotic dream! The one that had stood there and stared between her legs! Annie now wondered how long the girl had stood there. She also wondered, given that here she was looking through binoculars, avidly staring at her again, how long she had watched her on the sand as she slept. Had the girl been watching her and listening to her and only said something fearing she would be discovered if Annie woke up?

Annie's mind was spinning trying to take it all in. It was the young girl at the beach that looked about 16! At least it wasn't a crusty wrinkly old man, she thought, but it puzzled her that even though she had had no idea up until a minute ago who was watching, she was still turned on doing what she had been doing without knowing. Now what was she to do she wondered? Ignore her? Make friends? Keep putting on a show? It was arousing to be doing things overtly in the window, and it was a lot sexier doing it knowing you were being watched, but wasn't this girl too young to be getting any sexual gratification from? Annie thought that she herself had been very mature at sixteen, but still, she was losing the interest in performing for someone so young. 'So-young' she heard herself say. Here was a girl that could only be a couple of years younger than herself and she was calling her 'young'!

Annie thought perhaps if she showed this young girl that she was aware of her existence, she might stop using the binoculars. Yes, that might work, she told herself, but she was a little unsure how to do it. Annie stepped to the window with her robe almost closed at the front and picked up Cath's binoculars. She looked out to the Indian Ocean through them, knowing that movement at this window would attract the attention of the young girl below. She swept along the beach until she was facing towards the house, knowing that the young female watcher would be looking at the thin line of bare skin from Annie's neck to her panties. Annie quickly lowered the binoculars straight at the window, staring into the lenses of the watcher below.... and waved.

The young female had been squeezing her mound through her shorts with one hand, giving in to the urgings that were pressing there. She recalled the images of the woman touching her breast that she had just seen through the window and replayed them in her head, adding the sounds this woman had made at the beach. She had been sure that the dreaming woman was obviously having a sexy dream as the noises she made reminded her of herself as she masturbated. She caught sight of the woman again in the window and when she saw the wave, she darted back out of view, frightened, confused, not knowing what to do. It was one thing to watch people secretly, doing things, but to be caught watching was something else. But why had she waved? If she was mad about it, why wave? Why not shake a fist or come around and bang on the door or call the Police, but wave?

The young girl went back to the window, and removed the veil of lace against the window and looked up to the woman in the window with the binoculars and hesitantly returned the wave, unsure of what might come from this. Annie lowered her binoculars and smiled, returning the wave again. Annie stepped back from the window and went to Cath's desk, searching for a piece of paper and a marker. Back at the window she stood close to the glass and looked down at the young girl and held the sign she had just made: "Annie"

The young girl below was a little taken aback when she saw what was obviously the woman's name. She wasn't sure how to react. It was obvious that she would either have to stop coming to the window or take this a little further to see what transpired. She made her own little sign and stepped close to the window with it. "Gayle"

Annie smiled, as weird as it seemed, it was fun to be communicating with a stranger this way. She quickly turned her paper over and scribbled a message on the other side. Gayle looked up at Annie, wondering what she was writing and was puzzled by what she saw; "691"

This made no sense to Gayle who drew a big question mark on another sheet of paper and held it to the window. It wasn't until Annie saw the question mark that she realised she had her paper upside down and laughed as she corrected it. They both saw each other laughing as Annie righted her message, and a certain tension was broken. The '691' had been '16?' up the wrong way. Gayle responded simply with a smile and a new message "18". Annie looked a little disbelieving until she remembered what she herself had been like a year ago, often mistaken for a sixteen year old, and she hated it, and here she was doing the same thing to another. But she did let out a breath of relief, feeling much better about having strutted her stuff in front of someone of legal age.

Unsure of where to go from here, Annie waved goodbye to Gayle and stepped away from the window. She went to her room and dressed, then headed down stairs to get something to eat. All the while that she ate her sandwiches, she thought about her new 'friend' and where, if anywhere, it might lead. In a house not too far away, another young lass pondered the same question but went off to her bedroom to relieve the throbbing that was between her thighs.

Annie spent most of the afternoon out by the pool reading another Tom Clancy book, but couldn't keep her mind off her new 'friend'. Finally the heat of the day drove her inside with the intent of going for a swim in the pool, but passing the bedroom with the telescope and binoculars, she was drawn towards the window to see if 'anything' was happening. Annie brought the binoculars to bear on the window, the afternoon sun such that it shone onto the sides of both houses, one west facing, one north facing. Sure enough, Annie saw the telltale angle of the curtain below and the reflection off the circles of glass.

Annie waited for them to turn toward her and smiled and waved. She stepped closer to the glass so she was standing in the sun. She was rewarded with Gayle's lace curtains being completely opened and her standing in the sun also. They looked at each other for what seem like ages, both unsure what to do, both awkward. Annie waved and smiled again, followed by the same response from below. Annie tried to wrack her brain to remember just what this girl looked like from the beach, unable to get a clear view in her head. They were only about 70-80 yards apart, and Annie could clearly see the pink blouse and blue denim shorts that Gayle was wearing but she couldn't make out any shape.

Gayle looked up at the slim woman above and though almost side on to the upper house, she too could see clearly towards Annie and make out a similar outfit to her own except the blouse was white rather than pink. Gayle felt the awkwardness, but also felt a little something else. She had a pressure in the pit of her stomach and a familiar heat radiating downwards, despite her taking care of things with her own fingers earlier that afternoon. She had remembered the woman from the beach and the sensual noises she had made. She remembered looking up at the lithe slim body of the woman in the window, with the pink puffy nipples that sat up and away from two beautiful breasts, so much bigger and nicer than her own A cups, and she had caressed herself to these images on her bed until she had orgasmed in delight. Now she stood looking at her and being looked back at, and wondered, hoped, she might 'see' something else to keep in her mind for when she was alone with her hands. She lowered the field glasses and looked up at the house unaided and smiled at Annie. The smile then turned into a cheeky grin as she turned and pouted her butt towards the window and wiggled it very sassy like.

Annie laughed through her binoculars at the sight and could see Gayle enjoying the joke, but it did break the tension. Annie returned the favour and thrust her butt at the glass and wiggled it provocatively at the girl below. They both saw each other laughing and that felt good.

It started as a game, one stood with a hand on the hip and the other copied. Then the other put both hands on her hips, only to be copied again. One bent over and slapped herself on one cheek of her butt and the other did the same, all the time laughing and clowning around. Annie then shimmied her shoulders making her breasts wiggle from side to side. Gayle tried, but threw up her hands in despair at not having much breast mass to move. They both laughed some more. This went on for a while, getting sillier and sillier. Gayle undid the buttons of her blouse and strutted 'model like' by the window and Annie followed suit. Both girls aware of what the other had just done. Annie, with heart beating oddly faster than before, dropped her blouse to the floor and strutted again by the window in her bra and shorts, only to be copied from below.

Gayle's laughter had now subsided somewhat as the game had a slightly different 'feel' to it. She was keenly aware that the lovely slim girl was in only a bra and shorts and parading in front of her. The very warm sensation continued to emanate from her pussy area and spread outward. She decided to keep the 'game' going, hopefully in the right direction, so she undid the button and slid down the zipper of her shorts and made to remove them but raised her hands quizzically to the woman up in the window.

Annie looked down and saw Gayle proposing to drop her shorts and laughed, yet it was a nervous laugh, accompanied by a small throb between her own thighs. The sexy turn the game had taken had rekindled the earlier arousal and it was oddly very pleasant. In an attempt to egg Gayle onward, Annie undid hers and slipped them down a few inches, to be again copied by Gayle. They each slipped their shorts lower and lower until Gayle dropped hers to the floor and stepped out and posed in front of the window in best model pose. Annie applauded the pose and the action and let hers slip to the floor as well.

Although everything was still light hearted and a lot of fun, Annie had to admit that the game had taken on a little more seriousness, but while it was still fun, she couldn't see any harm in it, and was just fun, sexy fun. They stood looking at each other through their field glasses, taking in what each saw of the other, both enjoying the view, and the slight 'naughty' edge to their antics. They stood still for a short time, looking at each other. Annie could see all of the slim 'younger' girl in her binoculars. She was wearing a white cotton high sided panties that covered most of her butt, but revealed a lot of thigh and hip. Accompanying that was a white lace bra. Side on, Annie could tell that Gayle's breasts were smaller than her own, yet looked in proportion to the very slim figure. She marvelled at how Gayle looked like she herself had at 16, yet here she was at 18 the same. Gayle could see Annie standing by the window in a white bra not unlike her own, but she wore pink cotton panties that covered almost all of her bottom. She liked the way Annie looked, taller and with fuller breasts than her own, and she had been intrigued by the close-up view she had had of Annie's nipples at the window earlier in the day. At 18 she was self-conscious about her small breasts and wished they were as big as Annie's.

It may well have stopped there, each girl not knowing what to do, but as Gayle rested one arm from holding the binoculars, one of her bra straps accidentally slipped from her shoulder. Before she could move to rectify it, Gayle saw that Annie had dropped one of hers too. She smiled as she nervously played with the connotations of 'tit-for-tat' and her heart beat increased at what she had just seen. Was this lovely woman up above her taking an extra step at what was an obvious accident with her bra strap? She was intrigued and slowly reached over and slid the other bra strap off her shoulder to hang down her arm, the warm throbbing continued in her groin.

Annie felt the throb between her thighs grow warmer too and more intense as the young girl below peeled her bra straps down. She knew that if she continued like this, it might get very interesting. She marveled at the arousal she felt, not only looking at someone, but knowing that they were looking back, getting aroused at what they were seeing, knowing that the arousal would spur her on further. Annie took a deep breath to calm her jangling nerves and slipped her strap from her shoulder and leaned forward to help give Gayle a better view.

The two women looked at each other for a few seconds, still unaware of what to do next. Annie was sure of what to do, but not sure of the response she might get. The throbbing between her thighs, the pulse within her pussy was more insistent. The earlier arousal and play in the shower was strong between her legs and she wanted to enjoy her own touch, but was she prepared to do it here in front of the window? What if Gayle wasn't alone? What if someone else was watching from another house? These thoughts thrilled Annie and she couldn't help but squirm at the thoughts. Throwing caution to the wind, Annie reached one hand around behind her and unclipped her bra and one arm at a time allowed it to slip to the floor.

Gayle looked up through the glasses and couldn't help notice the woman squeezing her thighs together and wiggling her bottom. This was what she herself did when she became aroused, and decided not to resist the urge to do it herself right then, the pleasure of it very nice. What she wasn't ready for was Annie's bra falling to the floor. She watched enthralled and aroused as Annie's breasts seem to leap forward slightly as first one, then the other breast came into plain sight through her binoculars. She marveled at Annie's nipples as they reacted as if in a cold breeze. She marveled at the puffy areolas that stood away from Annie's breasts as they swelled. She also marveled at the protruding nipples as they hardened in front of her eyes and pushed their way forward. The wide expanse of naked skin seared into her eyes through the lenses; from the curve of her lovely breasts to the lines across her shoulders; to the smooth white skin of her neck. Gayle felt her own nipples harden and the arousal grip her tightly in her pussy, her own squirming not enough to put out the fire.

Gayle's heartbeat was strong in her temples, in time with the throb between her legs. This was incredibly sexy, sexier than many of the things she had witnessed here at her window. It was very different too. She had never been part of the show before. She had watched, she had seen, she had peeked into people's lives without their knowing and it was illicit and fun and arousing, but all that was happening here, but with one small difference; she was part of it. Did she want to be part of it? Wasn't it the unknown watching that was the arousing thing? Wasn't this overt showing of herself just like having sex with this person? She had kissed another woman at a party last year, and they had a few furtive fumbles, egged on by the boys watching on but wasn't this something different? If she dropped her own bra to the ground, wasn't that taking a step across a line somewhere? But it wasn't really sex was it? Showing herself to this woman just meant that she might see more? It was just a means to an end wasn't it? She decided that it was fun, and arousing, and very sexy. She also decided that she wanted to see more of this woman's body, and that if she had to give a little to get a little, she would... maybe. She stood there staring at the woman's naked, obviously aroused breasts, taking it all in, the arousal between her thighs screaming for some attention. Without further thinking, she reached around her back and undid her bra, allowing it to fall to the floor.

Annie had been looking down at her own breasts, feeling them ache to be touched. When she looked back down at the girl below her, she was just allowing her bra to fall to the ground. Annie stood there amazed at the girl's body. She saw the pink little nubs of pointed nipple perched on the tips of small breasts that were almost a perfect circle. They sat pert and proud from her body without the slightest sag. The perfect shape of a champagne glass came to her mind as she envisaged it cupping Gayle's breasts in a perfect fit. She looked at the girl's slim frame before her and the very flat stomach that led its way down to the top edge of her panties that was a long way from her navel, but her eyes were drawn back to the cute pointed pink tips of her breasts. She saw Gayle hunch her shoulders forward under her gaze, trying to hide her small breasts and instantly felt empathy for her, understanding about her own small breasts. If there was one thing Beth had taught her on the harrowing sexual trip across the country, it was to be proud of what you have. Annie reached for a fresh piece of paper and scribbled the word 'beautiful' on it and held it to the window, only to be met with a return message 'no...you.' Annie laughed and scribbled 'no...you' on the other side and showed it to the glass. They both laughed at each other as they kept putting their pieces of paper forward to the window in turn, but the small fires burning within them made it nervous laughter.