Annie's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've told you already, I like your lovely petit breasts" she said quietly in Annie's ear Beth jiggled them up and down a little and give them and those amazing nipples a soft and gentle squeeze. "I would kill for tits like these" she said squeezing them again and feeling Annie's nipples react and press against her palms.

Annie could feel Beth's naked skin connecting with hers along the length of her back.

"So lighten up, they're tits, I have them, you have them, half the world's population has them, I've seen them, truck drivers have seen them and guys in bars have seen them too, so relax, ok?"

She could feel the soft nakedness of Beth's hairless mound pressing against her bottom.

"Okay" Annie allowed, and just like that, the shyness left once more, well, almost, she thought. Beth moved away from her to swim in the cooling waters. Annie certainly needed cooling after that little encounter.

Annie had been worried about Beth's openness and how she might react again to her getting naked like she often did and how her own body reacted to this woman. She knew she wasn't gay, she had proven that to herself with Dave the other day, but she just knew there was a certain something between her and Beth. Perhaps it was just the awakening of her sexuality, perhaps it was just the taboo nature of their encounters, perhaps it was just plain sexy and arousing. Yes, she thought, that had to be it, with a bit of all the others thrown in too. She also found herself wondering how Cath might have reacted to Beth getting around like she was or even laying out here sunbathing topless or naked. She found her mind wandering to how Cath might have reacted had she been looking down at the two of them just now, so close with Beth behind her. Would she get turned on as she usually did when she watched someone? Or would she have walked away from the window because it was Annie and her friend? Probably not, she thought. She thought that Cath would have pulled up a chair and enjoyed getting an eyeful of Beth's large round breasts and the droplets of water on her shaved hairless pussy that glistened in the sunlight. She would have pulled one of her nipples with one hand while the other went between her thighs to gently caress the wet puffy lips of her pussy beneath the shaved triangle of hair that pointed down at her opening. Without knowing, the mental imagery made Annie's eyes lose focus and an almost imperceptible smile came to her face

"I'll have what she's having!" Beth taunted, "Where the hell were you just now? More to the point what were you thinking? The look on your face was so erotic!"

Annie went crimson and dived under the water to escape, but Beth wouldn't let her get away and dived under after her. They giggled and chased around in the water, splashing and trying to catch each other or evade as the moment caught them. They pulled at each other's arms, they pushed, they even squeezed each other if they caught the other off guard and pulled them under. Both were very aware of the others naked body and aware of the contact they were making but dismissing it, or pretending to. Both were very aware of the touching of each other's skin in the cool water that sent naughty little electric pulses through them. But they were friends so it was ok, wasn't it? They knew it was saucy being naked, knew it was sexy playing like that, but it didn't mean anything other than fun did it? And they were having fun. They were having fun dunking each other grabbing breasts, squeezing butts and splashing around until they were both almost exhausted and giggling helplessly.

The sun dried their bodies as they lay on the sun chairs catching their breath, while the breeze across their skin made four nipples point towards the sky. Beth marveled at Annie's two tiered puffy nipples. The skin of the areola sat proud from the breast, then a normal nipple sat proud of that again. She remembered how it had felt in her mouth three months ago, and remembered how it had felt in her hand just a few minutes ago, but dismissed the pleasant images and the small effect they caused.

"So, are you going to tell me what you were thinking about in the pool, just before your face went from horny angelic bliss to beetroot red?"Beth asked softly.

The thoughts Annie had had in the pool had created a small stir within her, and the sexiness of their play in the water hadn't helped it subside at all. She squeezed her thighs together trying to think of a way to tell Beth, and cursing the fact that she hadn't been able to tell her all sorts of stuff over the phone.

"Come with me...."she beckoned brazenly as she got up and walked towards the house, "I will show you instead," she decided.

Beth followed the slim girl's butt as it wiggled nakedly as they walked into the house and up the stairs. Beth wondered where this was leading until she followed Annie's naked form into what looked like the master bedroom containing a very large bed. Annie ignored the bed and walked towards the un-curtained window and came to a stop by the telescope that was trained towards the harbour.

To Beth's puzzled look, she explained almost breathlessly about the telescope, about the couple on the hotel balcony her and Cath had watched, about the other couples they had seen and how erotic it had been and what a turn on it was for her. She didn't tell her about Cath watching her as she made love to a guy down below, that would come later, probably in the dark when Beth wouldn't be able to see her face, nor did she tell her about Cath and her both getting turned on in here together or the recent show she had put on in here standing naked on Friday; those too would be for later.

"So this is what you couldn't tell me with her around the other night, Ok, that makes sense. Wow, haven't we come a long way?" Beth smiled, genuinely pleased, genuinely interested and yet teasing. "Are we coming in here later tonight when it gets dark?" she added with a wicked twinkle in her eye.

"Sure, but should we grab a bite to eat, I'm starving?"

Annie was almost comfortable with Beth's nudity now, and almost comfortable with her own in her presence, as they gathered Beth's things that had been left scattered around the house and headed towards Annie's bedroom to show Beth where they would be sleeping. As they passed the Master bedroom, Beth couldn't help one more small little tease.

"Oh, so we're not sleeping together in that really big bed in there?" pouted Beth in mock disappointment.

"Stop it..." Annie responded laughing, "...besides... that's my father's bed, that's where him and Cath... you know... they..."

"Fuck!"

"I was going to say make love, now let's go!"

They managed to make food for themselves while totally naked. Beth had brought her favourite brand of scotch and kept hers and Annie's glasses topped up with coke from the fridge, while Annie played host. After a few soothing drinks, they were both very comfortable with each other being naked, yet both looked at each other, when the other wasn't looking, intrigued, interested and curious about the other's body.

As shy as Annie was, she was still amazed that she could sit there as naked as they were, as if it was the most natural thing in the world and talk to woman that she hadn't known a little over three months ago. Annie smiled inwardly at that, knowing that it didn't get any more natural than naked did it?

They talked of more mundane things, about family, about work, about the differences each had found having come from "over east", all the crazy little differences that each could only share with the other. They laughed they drank, they ate as the sun set below the horizon into the Indian Ocean and they marveled that this was something that the Western states took for granted. In the Eastern states, the sun always set over the land to the west, whereas here it had always and would continue to always, set into the water.

Beth rose from the bench to put her things in the kitchen and Annie watched as Beth's breasts swayed sensually as she moved. She marveled too at the curve and the pendulous arc that they moved through as Beth leaned down to the dishwasher. Beth looked up and found the other woman looking at her. Annie averted her eyes quickly and went a little pink at being caught looking.

"OK, that's enough," Beth said loudly and with mock consternation. "Let's get this straight right now. We have both been playing the 'I look at you while you're not looking at me' game, and that's silly." She added a little less sternly. "From this point on..." she paused for effect, "It's ok to look, no it's mandatory to look at each other. Look, I don't want to sound weird, but I am fascinated by your breasts, they are so pert and perky, and those nipples!!! What can I say? And your butt is gorgeous, so from now on, I am not going to be offended if you look at me, and I get it, our bodies are different, so feel free to gawk at me as much as you want, whenever you want, and I won't feel uncomfortable or mad, or get upset, or anything, and if you're ok with it, I would like to do the same. Deal?"

Annie reddened slightly, but understood, and wished she had had the more relaxed upbringing that Beth had enjoyed, but she thought she had come a long way in the last few months, thanks largely to this big breasted sexually secure woman filling the dishwasher. In answer, Annie stared straight at Beth's two breasts that still hung down towards the appliance swaying slightly as she breathed.

"Turn around now and show me your butt!" Annie added as a joke to let her friend know that what she had said had made sense.

Beth turned quickly and bent double at the waist. Two hands darted to her cheeks and parted them, flashing Annie with the darker pink rosebud of Beth's anus. Beth turned back around in time to see Annie's eyes going wide and her face glowing with embarrassment. Beth bursts into fits of laughter at her friend's reaction.

"Beth!!!" was all Annie could manage amid the peals of laughter coming from the other side of the bench. Annie's mind raced back to the dream she had had on the beach last week, and Beth's words over the phone to her about losing her cherry there, sprung to mind. Annie knew she would have to tell her about this, she actually wanted to share this with her, but, later tonight, she thought, in the dark, she won't be able to see me blush, or get flustered.

Beth finished with the dishwasher and walked around to Annie's side of the bench to get her drink, and as she passed behind Annie, she gave her playful slap on the bottom.

"Ow..."

"What? I hardly touched you." Beth said in fun, and then slapped her harder on the other cheek. "Now you have something to complain about."

Annie yelped a little but with a smile on her face, slapped the nearest of Beth's bottom cheeks quite hard.

"You little bitch!" she said playfully and turned to slap Annie again, but Annie was off running away. Beth Gave chase and a game of tag ensued, only they had to slap each other's bottoms rather than just touch the other.

Annie was by far the faster and more nimble, but Beth was cunning, changing directions, faking Annie out, and even leaping over the table at one point.

"It's OK for you," Beth shouted across the room breathlessly, "You don't have these huge melons threatening to slap you in the face when you run...look at them!" she said with an edge of sorrow in her voice

Annie stopped running and did just that. Beth's breasts did indeed bounce up and down a long way, almost painfully, she thought, as she watched Beth run towards her around the coffee table, only to be slapped very hard on her butt cheek as Beth went past.

"Gotcha!" Beth laughed as she sped off across the room.

Annie's mouth went wide with the shock of the sneaky tactic and looked back at her bottom to see the result. Both of her bottom cheeks were glowing red as it was, yet this last one had formed a hand print. Annie set her jaw with determination and took off after Beth. Beth was laughing hard now, Annie could see Beth's impressive chest rise and fall with each labored breath and each hurried step. Beth squealed and ran harder as she saw Annie coming after her, making those large breasts leap about even more. Beth was laughing so hard she could barely breathe, never mind run away.

Annie caught her easily and they tried to hold each other off as they manoeuvred around each other, swinging and missing each other's butt cheeks. They were both giggling and out of breath from the chasing and were more wrestling than slapping. Beth was the first to become aware that her's and Annie's breasts were rubbing against each other as they squirmed and swung their hands trying to connect, all the while still laughing.

Annie noted a different look on Beth's face as the movement and the laughing slowed, until they were still holding each other's arms, but standing still, facing each other, their breasts touching each other. They stared into one another's eyes for a second, puffing and panting from the exercise, but the rise and fall of their chests caused their breasts to rise and fall, rubbing the now achingly erect nipples against the other's. They both looked down, unable to hold the other's eyes. Beth had a small knowing smile on her face. She enjoyed the rough and tumble, enjoyed the chasing and if the truth be told, she had enjoyed the feel of Annie's nipples against her. Annie on the other hand had enjoyed the play, but now that it was something else, she felt apprehension in her stomach.

The result of being unable to make eye contact merely meant that they were looking down at the four offending breasts. Each could see how erect the other's nipples were. They could see the nipples rising and falling on the tips of their breasts that were in contact. Annie went to pull away first, but Beth held her in place.

"It's ok, it was just some harmless fun, and this is nice isn't it?"

"But, but, I, it's," Annie stammered on.

"It isn't leading anywhere, and if it did, what would that matter. We are two friends, friends with an interesting...er...connection," Beth added, cocking her head to one side and smiling. "But like I said earlier, relax, ok, let's not get caught up on shyness, and pretending not to look, and if we happen to touch each other as we're having some fun doing stuff, no big deal ok, in fact it could be lots of fun.?"

Annie smiled and nodded. As if to accentuate the point, Beth gently moved her breasts from side to side, drawing them across Annie's hard nipples, slowly and sensually so they could both feel the intensity that both were so focused on.

"Besides, "Beth continued, quietly, "It's not like I was kissing them or sucking on them or anything... although..." her voice trailed off as her eyes locked onto one of Annie's deliciously pert and erect puffy nipples. She allowed her eyes to look longingly at it, in plain view of Annie, who stood perfectly still. Beth's head started to move lower and lower, her mouth inching its way slowly downward towards the target locked in her eyes. Beth's lips parted as her tongued licked her lips, only inches from its prize, until...Slap!

"Gotcha again!" Beth shouted and ran off towards the stairs, with Annie in hot pursuit rubbing her bottom from the sting of the slap. Running behind Beth, Annie could see that Beth's bottom was as red as her own, with both cheeks glowing. She wondered if Beth's bottom stung too and yet burned, but in a tingly way like hers did.

"Hey," called Beth from the stairs, "Lets sneak into the bedroom and see if we can see anything through the spy glass!"

Their pursuit forgotten, they stood by the window naked in the dark, their eyes scanning the darkened sides of the building, with the Indian Ocean visible from the street lamps along the promenade by the sand, just a few houses down the hill. Try as they might, nothing was stirring on the quiet Sunday evening. Beth enquired again about what Annie and Cath had seen, and asked for extra details as Annie retold the stories. This time, she hinted towards her step-mother's desires, and for that matter, her own. As Annie told the stories, Beth went quiet, her eyes scanning the houses below, but her mind was elsewhere, wondering what had been awakened in this shy young girl that had shared her car and her bed on their four day journey. The juicy details and the sexy play both in the pool and just before, had her breath still a little labored and a tingling between her thighs. She found herself squirming somewhat at the thoughts going through her mind.

In the partial darkness of the room, Beth slowly yet deliberately reached down with one hand and pressed it against her hairless mound, making small movements up and around. She saw that Annie was watching her by the ambient light through the glass, and a flutter went through her stomach, but she didn't stop, nor did Annie look away. Good, she thought, finally the girl was settling down and becoming a little more open. After what seemed like minutes with their eyes locked on each other, Beth broke the spell.

"Perhaps we should get into bed," Beth said out of the blue, putting the binoculars down and heading out of the bedroom, "If I don't make myself come sometime soon, I am going to burst."

Annie's heart was beating hard in her ears as she followed Beth along the landing towards her bedroom. Beth veered off to the toilet, giving Annie time to run in and turn down both beds and leap into her own. By the time Beth had returned, Annie had put her bedside lamp on and pulled the bed sheet up around her neck. Beth climbed into her own bed and due to the warmer weather, both girls were only covered by a cotton sheet.

They lay there quietly for a little while, Annie staring at the ceiling. A quiet rustling made her peep one eye towards Beth's bed, where she saw movement under the sheet, just where it would be if Beth's hands were doing something to herself. She quickly looked back to the ceiling again and pulled the sheet up to under her nose, not sure what she should do, or if she should do anything. She had found Beth's touching herself by the window before, very brazen of her, and she had to admit, she had found it arousing, watching, staring, alternating her gaze from Beth's hand on her pussy, to Beth's brazenly wanton face. It was a little confusing, but it had stirred something in her. If she was being really truthful, she also had to admit that the running and slapping each other, while very playful too, had had a certain affect on her as well. But it was all fun wasn't it? Isn't this what girlfriends did? She had read books and seen movies and this wasn't more than two really good friends saucily enjoying themselves, relaxed and able to do and say stuff that they wanted to, was it? She wished that she had had more close friends growing up, she wished for a less naivety in her teenage years, but that didn't help now did it?

"So tell me..." Beth's voice almost ordered, albeit somewhat husky, "...You were going to tell me all your dirty little secrets."

Annie blushed. She wanted to tell Beth, but had also been dreading this point in time, yet had been hoping that Beth would approve of her exploits. Why was she seeking Beth's approval she wondered?

"Oh...was I?" Annie replied nervously as her hand darted out and turned the bedside lamp off, plunging the room into a safe darkness. Annie closed her eyes and tried to think of what might be the best way to start her stories, but mixed images darted across her brain. Annie felt her bed move and her heart leapt to her mouth. She clutched the sheet tighter at her neck.

To Annie's relief, one bedroom curtain slid open to let in some of the half moonlit night into the room. Annie let out a long breath as she watched Beth make her way back to her own bed from the window; Beth's body bathed in shadows and lit from behind. Annie could see the lovely womanly curves of Beth's back and waist, and how the shadow disappeared between her legs while the round firmness of her bottom reflected the dim light. She envied this woman her curves, not to mention those incredibly large and sensuous breasts and how those nipples had felt in her mouth. Annie was shocked that that thought had leapt into her brain.