Annie's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's better, I can see you a bit more now. Wrapped up nice and tight are you?" Beth teased from her bed.

"I'm just a bit nervous, you know, I don't know where to start. Tell me about the guy you met at the pub while I think of where to start...please?" Annie pleaded, her brain awash with the thought she had just had and how it fought with all the other images there that she would eventually have to share.

"You big scaredy cat.. it's only me you're talking to."Beth scoffed, pausing to see if Annie would begin. She didn't. "Oh all right, where do I begin, but I warn you, you're going to get all the details, and I mean ALL of them!"

Annie closed her eyes again, ready to listen, but peeked over to Beth's bed alongside her when she heard the sheet rustle again. Beth's legs were both bent and Annie could clearly see that at least one of Beth's hands was under the sheet in the vicinity of her pussy. Annie clamped her eyes shut and tried to rid her mind of the image of Beth's pussy that was so clear in her own mind now.

"OK, well, I already told you about the hotel where I met him, doing that repair job, but we didn't hit it off until the next time I went there. They had some trouble with their data projector, you know, the thing on the roof where they show the big screen football and stuff. Anyway, so there I was, in my navy blue work shirt, too small by half, buttons gaping, it's really stupid making me wear the guys uniform, and then of course those fucking ridiculous baggy navy shorts they wear, well, anyway, I was up about 10 feet on my A ladder when who should wander in, but the cute sexy guy. We chatted a bit, you know, and I was flirting a little," Beth allowed.

"Who would have thought?" Annie teased.

"Bitch!... well anyway, next thing I know he is blatantly looking up the wide leg of my shorts, cheeky beggar! This went on for a little while, me fixing stuff, and him perving up at my legs and thighs and stuff. I gotta admit I ended up trying to move my legs so he could get a better look. I needed some stuff from the ute so I went and got it, but on the way..." Beth's voice got a little deeper and a little more conspiratorial, "... I remembered that old joke. You know, where the mum says the daughter shouldn't be doing cartwheels in front of the men with a skirt on because they only wanted to see her knickers and the kid responds 'yeah I know, I fooled them, I took them off!'.... so..."

"You didn't?" Annie gasped in amazement.

"Sure did, chooks, went to the girls room and not only took my panties off, but the bra as well! So... when I climbed back up the ladder, I made it difficult for him to see anything, and then leaned right up to get to the fitting and made sure he could see straight up! The look on his face was priceless, I thought he was going to lose his jaw on the floor." Beth giggled.

"And?" Annie prodded, amazed at Beth's audacity.

"He told me later that my shirt was un-tucked, and not only did her see my bald pussy staring back at him, but the underside of both of my tits," she pronounced like it was a real success. "Anyway, when I got off the ladder, we flirted some more and he couldn't keep is eyes of my tits... a bit like you eh?... " she teased, "...so I flirted, he flirted, I flirted some more, I undid a couple of buttons while I was putting some tools away, much to his surprise and delight, undid another button while I tidied up. And that's when I noticed his big cock!"

"Beth!"

"What?" Berth answered, "It was right there, pushing its way into his jeans pocket, it wasn't a gun, he was happy to see me. What was I supposed to do? Ignore it? Look away? Pretend it wasn't a huge hard cock of my own doing? Anyway, we looked at each other, it got quiet, you know, wondering, what to do next. Was I reading the signs right? I think his hard-on was a bit of a giveaway, but there is that lovely uncertainness just before that first kiss, where you're excited, your heart is beating, and his lips are so close, and getting closer, and his eyes...mmm... filled with lust, his cute face boring into you...and he's quiet too...mmmm, you can almost feel it, it's wonderful..."Beth's voice trailed off into the semi darkness. Her hand made small circles over her pussy as her mind remembered every detail.

Annie could see the movement under the other sheet, and then there was the feelings she was getting between her own thighs, that throbbing that had seemingly been present since Beth's arrival, in the swimming pool, the slapping, the watching from the window, 'she was tempted in the half dark to put pressure on it to stop it aching the way it was, and gave in to it. Annie slowly allowed one of her hands to travel lower, while the other kept the sheet pulled up over her naked body. She closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip so as not to make any noise.

Beth heard the very slight ripple of Annie's sheet and looked across to find one of Annie's hands sneaking downwards, but with Annie's bed between her own and the window, she was drawn to the erect nipples under the sheet that were making themselves silhouetted against the light from outside. She smiled seeing the face turned up, eyes closed in arousal, and remembered the feel of Annie's extraordinary puffy nipples in her hands, and the texture and stiffness of them in her mouth.

"Then..." Beth continued, her voice become softer and a little huskier, "We kissed... God it was wonderful. The pub didn't open for a couple of hours and we had the place to ourselves. It seemed like that first kiss lasted for hours too, but I was so horny... I undid my shirt completely and put his hands on my tits, they were aching, and I had to have him touch them..."

Beth was centring in on her own clit as she replayed the 'film' in her head. The sensations at her fingertips were delicious and while fulfilling a need, were actually creating more of that need, that eternal circle until she knew she would explode in the end. This was enhanced by the view of Annie's hands moving under the sheet.

"...and I should have known then, his tongue was dueling with mine, our lips were locked and his tongue... it was so deep in my mouth, filling me up..mmmm... and I was getting right into the mood for being filled up, I can tell you. It had been a long time since I had had cock, and I wanted some, right then and there. He dragged me out into the main bar and laid me on the billiard table. It was a bit funny, coz we were both feverishly trying to shed our clothes as we went. Not hard for me! I only had two things on, but ...oh God...when he had me on that table, and his mouth went to my pussy, I almost fainted!" Beth let out a long soft groan as the memory of his mouth on her stirred up all the very same emotions and levels of arousal as before while her fingers brought up the wetness from inside her to make them slip easily over her now protruding clit.

Annie looked over to see Beth's eyes closed, her face that of a woman in pleasure and ecstasy, and watched her hand very blatantly moving much faster and more deliberate around her pussy. Beth's story was very erotic, and Annie felt herself very aroused with Beth's words, and surprisingly, Beth's actions, right there, right next to her, not 4 feet away, playing with her pussy, and sounding very aroused too. Annie closed her eyes again, and safe in the knowledge that Beth's were closed also, she allowed her lower hand to make a few more intense moves on her pussy, amazing herself at just how wet it had become. Beth peeked over to see more movement, and she knew the younger woman was getting turned on.

Annie froze as her bed moved. She kept her hand very still on her pussy; two fingers having just found their way inside, but she couldn't stop her heart beating loudly. The room suddenly became brighter as Beth opened the other curtain and walked back towards her bed. The room was much brighter now, with the extra lights from the hotel down the hill adding to the ambiance of the half moon that filled the night. Their eyes had become more accustomed to the light so now the room seemed almost bright. As Beth walked back past the bottom of Annie's bed, Annie watched her. She saw those amazing large breasts moving with each step; moving sensuously, swaying even, as her body moved. As Annie looked down the length of her body towards Beth, she noticed that her own nipples had become very erect, very hard and had a certain ache to them. She was a little embarrassed to see Beth standing at the bottom of her bed, staring right at them, but there was a little thrill deep within her at the sight.

Beth's hand reached out and grabbed the sheet at Annie's feet and slowly started to pull it towards her, to uncover this thin framed woman and to see her nipples in the semi darkness and the rest of her body and what was being done to it. Those thoughts thrilled into her. Annie's grip tightened, but Beth pulled harder. Annie knew what the other woman was trying to do, Annie just had to decide if she wanted Beth to gaze on her naked aroused body or not. Annie looked at her, and saw that Beth's nipples were hard too. She could also see where Beth's juices had coated parts of that smooth mound of her pussy that were now shimmering in the light from the window. Slowly, Annie reduced the pressure of her grip on the sheet and allowed Beth to pull it down slowly. As it cleared her breasts, Annie instinctively pushed them forward a little to make them appear larger, but Beth's eyes were locked on the nipples. The sheet drifted slowly lower towards Beth. As it got to her pubic hair, Annie's hand shot down to grab the end of the sheet tightly, the last attempt at modesty. Beth pulled a little harder but Annie refused to relinquish that last vestige of cover.

Annie's mind was awash, with confusion and arousal. She had been naked with Beth most of the afternoon, and admitted to herself that she was far more comfortable with her naked, but this was different wasn't it? Berth was obviously aroused wasn't she? Was it leading somewhere? Was it ok for her friend to see her turned on? Wasn't it different to seeing a body normally, to seeing someone all hot and bothered, turned on, with a wet pussy, erect nipples... yet it was all very arousing.

Sensing the uncertainty as well as the underlying arousal, Beth yanked very hard and forcefully on the sheet, and pulled it completely out of Annie's hand and onto the floor. The look on Annie's face caused her to smile inwardly. It was a face of shock, but almost a thank you, for making the decision. She knew the younger woman liked a little exhibitionism, but was way too shy. Beth's smile grew wider, much wider, when she saw that, despite all Annie's silent protest about her modesty, with the sheet gone, Annie had made no move to close her legs or remove the two fingers that were deep inside herself, all wet with her juices.

Beth stared down at the younger woman in the half light. The light from the window cast shadows across Annie's body. The smaller breasts had flattened out further, making those wonderful puffy peaks stand even higher above the skin. Their shadows cast along the white skin in contrast while the faint wisps of lighter hair at Annie's pussy reflected the faint light. Beth noted the glistening of Annie's upper thighs on one side, the other forced into a darkened contrast by the shadows. Beth's hand went down to her own wet throbbing pussy and cupped it gently, squeezing it in time with the heartbeat that she felt there, strong against her fingers, strong inside her chest.

"Does it feel good?" Beth asked, her voice quite lustful and croaky, while her eyes locked onto the two fingers in Annie's pussy.

"Uh huh!" was all the response she received

"Does this turn you on?" Beth asked as her fingers found the wetness of her own lips, daring the younger woman not to look at her pussy. She trailed her fingers up and around the outer lips and smooth mound, finally making their way back to her clit, causing a slight gasp to escape.

"Uh huh" came the reply. To add confirmation to her utterance, Annie's fingers moved just a tiny bit inside her, much to the pleasure of the woman watching her.

"Good..."cooed Beth as she made her way back to her own bed. Instead of climbing in, Beth put her two pillows half way down and sat on the side of the bed, before laying down; her feet still on the floor. Annie watched as Beth sat, and was rewarded with the sight of Beth's legs parting before her, the light from the window highlighted Beth's wet swollen pussy in the dark. Beth's head was high on the pillows and was able to see how exposed she was, and to see the silhouette of the girl looking eagerly at her. Beth closed her eyes, started circling her clit with her finger more intensely, and continued with the story, albeit with a much deeper haltingly aroused tone, knowing that Annie could see all there was to see.

"Where was I?.. oh..yeah...he lifted me onto the billiard table and started licking my pussy. I was in heaven. His tongue must have been two feet long, it did the most wonderful things to me. It felt so fantastic as it went up and down my lips...mmm... teasing me at first, then he found my clit with it and things just got crazy....mmm... I was squirming with every lick, every move, every little nuance. His tongue flicking and licking... and when he pushed it right in ...and started lapping at me...mmm... I almost exploded on the spot. I could feel his face pressed against me. I knew I must have been leaking like a sieve,... his face was covered in my juices, and so was the billiard table! His tongue was merciless, it just went on and on, and then I just...I just.. oh God.. I came...I came hard...and long...oh God... I am about ready to cum right now."Beth breathed heavily and sexually.

Annie's eyes were closed tightly save for the odd peek at Beth's hands on her pussy, but her ears couldn't block out the sounds that filled the air. They were squishy sounds of fingers inside two very wet and aroused pussies, there were gasps between Beth's words as Beth worked herself towards an orgasm, there were other sounds that Annie only just realised were coming from her as she too got closer to her own orgasm listening to the story, to the sounds of sexual arousal.

Annie almost froze when she felt the bed move. She did freeze when she felt Beth's thighs each side of her as she sat astride Annie on her hips. She also felt Beth's very wet pussy grinding against her hips in the semi darkness. Annie opened her eyes to look up at the older woman sitting astride her hips. Beth's two large breasts heaved under the labored breath as Annie watched them rise and fall in the half dark. One breast was fully lit while the other one enjoyed the darkness, but both the erect hard nipples and slow grinding of a soaking wet hairless pussy against her mound belied any calm she may have seen before her. There was certainly no calm within herself. Annie could see up into the aroused face of the woman above her, she could see the lust there in her eyes.

"Please!"Beth urged in the half dark.

Annie laid there in shock, trying to figure out just what she meant. It didn't take long.

"Please..." Beth breathed again, her hips still grinding trying to get some tactile relief against Annie's sex. "... make me cum...please?"

Annie didn't know what to say, but she knew that she hadn't instantly said no, and inside her she knew she wouldn't. The confusion and the uncertainty hadn't stopped her hand at her own pussy, it had actually increased its tempo knowing how turned on Beth was, seeing this body so close, smelling that wonderful and unmistakable scent of muskiness, enhanced by Beth's closeness to cumming. Beth sensing agreement leaned forward and grabbed the top rail of Annie's bed head and raised herself up onto her knees, bringing her pussy almost directly above Annie's head. It was then just a simple matter for Beth to slowly let her knees slide outward to lower her aching soaking wet pussy onto Annie's face.

Annie's arousal went through the roof, as Beth's face lowered onto her waiting mouth. After a small amount of positioning, Annie was able to run her tongue up and down the length of Beth's pussy, while still allowing her to massage her own wanting sexual organ. Berth squirmed above here, delighted at the feel of the soft wet tongue in places it felt like it belonged.

As Annie set into a rhythm she was able to feel Beth's arousal through the way she was grinding her hips into Annie's face. Beth's rasping and panting got louder and louder and closer together, spurring Annie on with her own pussy, only to have Beth raise herself up and away from her mouth instead of allowing herself to cum. The sounds in Annie's ears were driving her on, as was the wetness of this woman's pussy at her lips. Annie's tongue stretched forward and flicked fast and long around Beth's clit and she was rewarded with a long groan and a wanton pressure against the younger woman's face.

Annie's view was amazingly erotic and was intensifying her arousal. She could smell the strong musky scent of this woman whose pussy was all over her face, she looked upwards over the very wet mound that was so perfectly smooth. Had Beth known this might happen and shaved or waxed? Annie smiled into Beth's pussy, redoubling her efforts. Annie looked up past the mound and past the small tummy that Beth sported and saw the two large D or maybe DD breasts that waivered and wobbled around and up and down as Beth moved and squirmed in delight at Annie's attention. Both nipples were hard and erect, and seemed to glow in the muted light from the window. Annie then caught Beth's eyes, looking down at her. Their eyes locked in sensual excitement, both enjoying what they were each seeing. The lust and arousal in Beth's eyes made Annie almost lose control right then, but eye contact was broken when, in attempting to not come, Annie had concentrated more firmly on Beth's clit and made her close her eyes and lift her head in pleasure.

Beth looked down again some short time later, almost lost in the lustful erotic nature of what they were doing. She was amazed at what Annie was doing and her tongue drove her onward until she could see that she was grinding her pussy all over Annie's face in pleasure. She could see her juices all over the young woman's face , but didn't care, it just felt so amazingly wonderful. She was so close to a wonderful orgasm that had been built up over the last few hours that all she wanted to do was scream and cum loudly and flood her pussy and Annie's face.

Annie felt her own orgasm so close, she was so turned on by what she was doing, by how turned on Beth was, by all the events of the day. She felt Beth get very close to cumming and start to lift her sopping wet pussy away, again trying to delay, but Annie raised her head and followed it up. Annie stuck her tongue inside and then went straight back to Beth's clit, replacing her tongue inside Beth with three fingers of her free hand while doing the same to herself.

It was too much!

Beth froze, completely still, as every muscle in her body clenched. Her face was squeezed tight in the semi darkness as the intensity hit hard. One word broke the silence, it started quietly but ended in almost a scream.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck" and then wave after wave of pleasure burst through Beth radiating outward from her pussy to the soles of her feet and to the tips of her fingers. Each wave convulsed her body, pushing her pussy harder into Annie's face. Annie's own orgasm started while Beth had been frozen still, and throughout Beth's orgasm, Annie bucked below her, trying to maintain contact with her own clit and Beth's to thereby prolong Beth's pleasure. Beth's spasms were weakening but Annie felt the extra wetness at Beth's pussy and on her face. Beth collapsed onto her, the two large breasts almost smothering Annie as Beth continued to hold onto the bed rails.