Annisa Ch. 02

Story Info
She enjoys dinner and a whole lot more.
4.1k words
4.39
20.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 08/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annisa heard the car pull in front of her house. She peeked through the blinds and took a deep, mind clearing breath.

She couldn't see the driver through the darkly tinted windows, but if he looked half as good as his car, things were sure to be great. The door on the flame red Mustang opened and Annisa's pulse quickened. She didn't know what to expect as she watched her date approach.

He worked in sales and didn't have time to change after work so he was still dressed in his business attire. "Too bad he took of the tie," Annisa thought, "I have a weakness for them." It had long been one of her fantasies to have her man come home from a day at the office and tie her up with his necktie.

Though it was completely anticipated, Annisa still felt a lurch in her chest when he knocked.

She opened the door and looked into his bright blue eyes. They sparkled brighter than his chrome rims. He looked the same as when they had met before, except maybe he had gained a few pounds. That was fine according to Annisa. She preferred her men a little on the stocky side. It made her less self-conscious of her own body. Some described her as thick or curvy, but most of the time Annisa just felt fat.

"So, you ready to give me the time of day again?" he asked.

Annisa laughed nervously, "Again? Babe, I don't think that I ever gave you a shot."

"Well, in that case, yeah."

Annisa wondered if he still held a grudge about their last encounter. She had agreed to meet him for dinner after work nearly two years ago, and stood him up in lieu of an evening with the girls. He waited for her for an hour before he left several messages on her machine to inform her of what a bitch she was.

At the time, Annisa thought that was the rudest thing, but when she looked back on it, she deserved it.

"Well, let's get going," she said as she closed and locked the door.

"Yeah, you're only a couple of years late," he winked at her and a rush of heat ran into her cheeks.

They walked to the car and she was surprised when he went to his side without opening her door first. "Not gonna be a gentleman and open my door I see," Annisa said sarcastically.

"Nah, it's all the way over there," he said and slid into his seat.

Annisa closed her door and suddenly she felt very nervous. "What the hell am I doing?" she wondered, "I shouldn't be going out with this 21-year-old punk. I need to be looking for someone to settle down with, not this. I should have left Mr. Kenny Richman in my past."

On the drive to the restaurant the couple made small talk. Annisa pulled her lip-gloss from her bag for a quick touch-up before they arrived at their destination. As she moved the wand over her lips, she caught him watching her out of the corner of her eye.

She pursed her lips together and flipped the visor mirror up. She leaned down to adjust her shoe giving him plenty opportunity to enjoy her cleavage. She could still feel his gaze on her. "Jeez, as much attention as he is paying to my boobs, I hope he is still watching traffic," she thought.

Annisa settled back into her seat. She looked over at her companion and noticed that there was a bulge building in his trousers.

He caught her eye and she smiled and shrugged.

"Like it?" he asked in his cocky manner.

"To soon to tell," Annisa replied, "but, who knows, I just might."

Kenny pulled the car into the parking lot and found a space near the entrance. As they walked in, he stayed several steps behind her.

Annisa thought, "Surely he isn't being chivalrous and letting ladies go first. No, not him, he just wants time to check out my ass. Well, if that's the case might as well flaunt it."

She walked runway style crossing one high heel in front of the other; her hips undulated from side to side. At some points in her life, she felt terrible about her ass, that is was too curvy, too wide, and just all wrong. But then there were these moments, when she felt like she possessed a powerful weapon. She knew he enjoyed the view, she just didn't know how much.

"Goddamn!" Kenny thought. "Have I really been missing out on this?" He watched her ass shake as they followed the waiter to their table. "What I wouldn't give to skip dinner, just take her into the bathroom, bend her over and give it to her like she has never had it."

The two sat at the table exchanging words and glances over the menus.

Kenny watched her thick lips wrapped around the straw in her iced tea. It was like sitting across from the pretty girls in eighth grade English all over again as he felt his dick rise underneath the table. He had a thing for thick lips and hers were damn near perfect. He gave his erection a quick rub excited by the thought of his cock parting them.

He watched her like he was stalking prey and tried to figure out why he had picked an Italian restaurant when he hated all of the overpriced entrees they offered. They had touched on the subject of sexual likes and dislikes once before and his mind reflected back on the things she had said.

"So, what made you want to go out with me now when you stood me up before?" he asked.

Annisa twirled her fork in the alfredo noodles, "I dunno, just curious, I guess. Besides, it could be unexpected fun, and we all know that is the best kind."

"Curious about what? If I'm a good fuck or not?" Kenny laughed and took another breadstick.

Annisa shook her head in mock embarrassment, "Yeah, it is my sole intention to get you in the sack."

"Yeah, whatever. That is bullshit."

Annisa smiled, "You're right, it is."

"Figures," he said and tossed a crouton from his salad at her. He had hoped to watch her fish it from between her tits, but he missed.

She raised an eyebrow, "That might just be an added perk somewhere along the line."

"I see. Well, if you say so." He didn't want her to know that he was nearly bursting the zipper on his pants.

Annisa feigned a pout, "What? You don't think it'd be a perk? I'm hurt." She sniffed and took another sip of her drink.

"I never said that, it's just the fact that you won't give me any!"

"Hmm, I never said that," she replied coyly.

Kenny chuckled, "Alright then."

"Of course I never said I would either."

She was being a sarcastic cunt and he loved it. He could sense that she was as sexually on edge as he was and it made him want her madly. The thought of grabbing her hair and pushing her face into his crotch was enough to make the tip of his cock wet.

"Oh, c'mon, I'm just teasin'," she said.

"Yeah, yeah. Sure you are."

Teasing. That was exactly what she was doing, and it was the one thing she knew how to do exceptionally well. Kenny had in mind exactly what this tease was going to get, a hard dick jammed in her cocksucker.

"Well," he stated in a very cut and dry manner, "I'm in need of not good sex, but awesome sex."

Annisa's eyes met his and her pussy quivered at his revelation, "Well, I dunno if I can deliver that or not."

He laughed, "You talk like you can."

"I do not!" She protested.

Annisa had struggled with this issue. She was desperate not to be perceived as a slut, but her openness about sex seemed to curse her. She was a sexual being, needing pleasure as often as possible. Her sex drive was insatiable and former lovers felt this was also a curse and a blessing.

"Alright," Kenny said. "If you say so."

He looked at her coyly. He knew she was hungry to please him. He signaled for the check and was ready to move on to dessert.

Once they were in the car, Annisa picked the conversation up again.

"Seriously, what have I said to indicate that?" She was eager to know why he had her pegged as a sexual dynamo.

"I can think of a lot of things," he said putting the window down, "From the past mostly."

"Like what?"

"Well, like how I told you no girl has ever got me off orally, which still to this day hasn't happened, and you promised me it would happen all day."

"Yeah, I do admit I have strong oral skills, have been told so anyway," Annisa brushed her hair back, "You might disagree though."

"Who knows. I'm broke in the cumming orally area, but during intercourse, I have excellent control and it happens when I want it to."

He looked over at her with a look that let her know everything happened when he wanted it to. Annisa felt her pussy grow hot. Nothing turned her on more than a man who could meet her sexually and show her he was in control.

She licked her lips, "Really? Hmm."

"Yeah," he flatly replied, "And that is no bullshit."

"Interesting," Annisa said trying to act bored. "So, where do we go now?"

"Why don't you through out a couple ideas," he said and pushed the car faster down the interstate.

"We could go see a movie," she suggested, "Or shoot some pool."

He nodded, "We could do that."

Annisa took one look at the expression on his face and she knew that he had other things in mind. He had merely asked for her input just to be polite.

They took the interstate exit into downtown and Kenny turned off the main street into an area that was mostly doctors' offices and business suites.

"This doesn't look like the cinema to me."

Annisa's pulse quickened not from fear, just from anticipation.

"It is gonna be unexpected fun," he said quoting a statement she had made earlier that evening.

"Unexpected fun. Yes, that is what it was going to be, he just might get more than he knows," she thought.

Kenny pulled the car into a parking garage and drove to the top level. "It isn't the movies," he said, "But there is one hell of a view. Just remember one thing, the freaks come out at night."

"Oh, yeah? I'll keep that in mind."

He parked the car and the two got out and walked over to the edge and looked down the streetlights, traffic and all the passers-by.

It wasn't too hot for late July but even on this clear night the air was still balmy and pregnant with the smell of exhaust and possibility.

Annisa looked at the stars overhead as they talked.

The tone was more serious now as they discussed what had gone right and wrong with their lives over the past couple of years.

Kenny looked at her while she talked. He drank in every gesture and expression and when the moment was ripe he silenced her lips with his. They kissed with fervor. She nipped his bottom lip and their tongues briefly met before she pulled away. Annisa felt like a fuse that had been lit as the tingle bled from her mouth to every nerve of her body.

She suddenly felt shy and turned her back to him and looked out over the town. Kenny seized the opportunity to kiss her soft back. He brushed her hair to the side revealing her sensitive tanned shoulders. He mapped kisses all over the landscape.

"This is gonna get so good," he whispered in her ear and pressed up against her.

She felt his cock grow hard and press into her ass. Even with layers of clothing between them the touch of his erection made her back arch. He reached around and cupped her tits in his hands. He squeezed them and without saying anything, he made it clear she was going to be his little whore.

His hot breath on the nape of her neck made her shudder. She faced him and pulled his mouth to hers and kissed him in a way that he had longed for.

"You better stop," he muttered between kisses, "Or you are gonna get me past the point of no return."

"Really? Then I better not stop," Annisa said.

His tongue possessed her mouth and his hands glided down over her ass. He was surprised when he didn't encounter panty lines.

"No panties?" He inquired.

"They are there," she said, "Just not much to 'em."

Annisa took the tip of her tongue and traced along his ear. She paused to nip the earlobe just a bit as she whispered, "I want you."

Kenny felt her breasts pressed against his chest. He took his leg and placed it between hers so he could feel the warmth of her wet pussy on his thigh. "Oh, yeah? What do you want me for?"

She ground herself on him. Then she took his hands and placed them on her tits. "What do you think I want you for?"

The head of Kenny's cock was swollen more than he had ever imagined possible. Her lust filled eyes met his and he felt her hands move down to his belt. His leg trembled in anxious pleasure as she undid his belt. She had his pants unbuttoned and unzipped in a second. His throbbing member thrust out from the fly of his boxers and met Annisa's approval. Kenny closed his eyes and groaned as her hand gripped his rod. Her touch felt so good and he was so horny.

She slowly stroked his dick and said in a breathy voice, "I want," she paused, "You to fuck me."

Those words sent his desire for her to a new level and he attacked her neck with bites and kisses. Annisa nipples were hard and she wanted to feel his mouth on them. While he kissed her, she and untied her halter. She pushed his head in between her naked breasts.

His tongue flicked across her erect nipple, and he engulfed it in his mouth. He sucked her left tit hard while his hand fondled the right one. He twisted her nipple ring just a little to elicit a response from her.

"Oh, shit," Annisa said, "You are making me so hot!"

Kenny's mouth popped off of her breast. "Yeah?" he asked. "Why don't you tell me how hot?"

He pushed her back against the wall and ran his tongue from her cleavage, up her neck and into her mouth. His hands plowed her hair as they kissed. Her bare tits rubbed on his chest and she had exposed his cock once more.

"How about I show you instead."

With those words, Annisa kneeled before his cock. The concrete of the rooftop was rough under her knees, but she ignored it and licked his dick from base to tip. She teased him by taking just the head of it in her mouth and swirling her tongue around it. He felt the ball of her tongue ring slide over his piss hole and it made him jerk with surprise. He had never felt anything like that before.

Inch by inch she took his thick dick into her hot mouth. The salty taste of his skin combined with his groans of enjoyment urged her to perform at her best. Annisa sped up the pace and groped his balls.

Kenny tangled his hands in her hair and pushed deeper in. She nearly gagged, but regained her composure. He felt his dick in the constriction of her throat as she swallowed it in.

"Yeah, suck that dick you lil whore," he said.

Annisa made sloppy sounds as she bobbed up and down making it hard for Kenny to remain standing.

Pre-cum oozed into her mouth and she moaned a little herself. She swallowed it and moved to take his sack into her mouth.

"You like suckin' my cock?"

"Mmmhmm," she hummed.

"I bet it makes your pussy wet, huh?"

"Yeah," Annisa said and looked up at him before taking the length of him in her mouth again. She watched his expressions as she brought him closer to release.

Kenny knew now that she was indeed not all talk.

"Why don't you let me see how wet you are?"

On this command, Annisa got up.

"Okay," she said and wiped her chin where a little spit had dribbled.

"Unbutton your pants for me," Kenny said as he tried to tuck his dick back in his pants.

Annisa said nothing. She merely did what she was told.

"Now, you say that sucking me off makes you wet," he said as his hand slipped in between her legs, "Let's see if you are telling the truth."

Annisa bit her lip in anticipation. His finger crept under her satin panties and found her pussy dripping.

"Oh, my," he said. "You weren't kiddin'."

He zeroed in on her clit and made Annisa cry out. Kenny had no problem slipping his finger into her and he took full advantage. Annisa squirmed, but found no reprieve from his attack.

"So, you say you want me to fuck you. Is that right?"

"Uh huh," Annisa said.

"Well, I don't know about that."

He plunged his two fingers into her once more and curled them in an attempt to rub her G-spot.

"Why don't you tell me again," he said.

"I want you to fuck me."

"What? I don't think I heard you," he finger-fucked her harder, "I need you to repeat that, please."

"I want..." Annisa began but was interrupted by a shock of pleasure as he pressed his thumb on her clit and rotated it.

"You want what?" Kenny looked at her almost leering. He enjoyed every second of this game.

"I want you..." she began again.

Kenny worked his hand over her pussy seeking the one spot that would bring her to complete submission.

He made circles around her clit barely grazing it. Then he shoved his fingers into her cunt and took her nipple between his teeth.

This worked like a charm. "I want you to fuck me!" She screamed. He felt her juice run out of her pussy onto his hand and her thigh.

"I want you to fuck me!" She repeated loud enough for anyone on the street below to hear.

Kenny's dick ached to be deep within her. He pulled his hand from her pants and grabbed her hand.

"Let's go," he said.

He guided her over to where the car was parked.

"So, you're gonna fuck me in your car?" Annisa smiled.

"Nope," Kenny replied, "I'm gonna fuck you on my car."

Annisa got a rush. Not only was she going to fulfill her fantasy of fucking Kenny, but it was in a place where they could easily be seen or caught. That was just another one of her kinks.

"Ah, I see." She said. "Well, I guess these would get in the way, huh?"

She proceeded to pull her pants down and kick them off.

Kenny looked at her in awe. He had never had the privilege of being with someone who was willing to take risks like this. His cock throbbed.

Annisa sat on the car hood and leaned back on her elbows. Her feet rested on the bumper and she parted her legs revealing her slick pussy to him. She could feel the heat from the engine underneath her.

Kenny let his pants fall around his ankles. The light gleamed off of his watch as he walked toward her stroking his massive hard-on.

He took the head of his dick and pressed against her clit through her panties.

"Better lose these too," he said.

Annisa raised her ass up off the hood as he slid the G-string down over her smooth legs. He tossed it aside to be worried about later.

It was his turn to tease her now. He leaned down and kissed her inner thighs. He drew close to the one place she wanted to feel him the most and then backed away.

He was desperate to taste her. He greedily began to lick her pussy. He plunged his tongue deep in her walls lapped up her sweetness.

"God, your pussy tastes so good," he said.

He descended on her clit. He took it into his mouth and sucked on it. Annisa writhed beneath him. She thrust her pussy forward into his face and he parted the lips with his fingers while his tongue worked her swollen clit.

"I need to feel you now," Annisa moaned. She looked at him with such passion; it was impossible for him to deny her.

Kenny placed the head of his cock at the opening of her hole and pushed it in slowly. The look on her face turned him on even more. Her eyes seemed to widen with every inch and she pursed he thick lips to say, "Ooh!"

Once he had fully inserted his dick, he paused to preserve the moment.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good," he said and began to thrust in and out of her.

He put a hand behind each of her knees and pushed her legs back. This allowed him to penetrate her even deeper and he loved watching his cock disappearing into her.

Annisa was moaning with every motion and it excited him to no end to watch her face contort with pleasure.

"You like that?"

"Yeah, I like that!" Annisa yelled, "I love the way your dick feels fuckin' my pussy."

That was the truth. Annisa had never been fucked so well. She pulled her top down so he could watch her tits bounce with every slam. The night breeze blew over them and her nipples became stiff. She couldn't resist the urge and began to pinch and twist.

Kenny was the one groaning now as he looked down at this hot girl on his car hood playing with her boobs. He would have so much to tell his frat brothers tomorrow.

12