Anniversary Ch. 01

Story Info
What happens when you romance your wife the right way.
817 words
3.77
17.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is actually a true story. Hopefully, you'll enjoy it, and comment appropriately. Thank you!!!

*****

As our car pulls into the driveway you notice that the lights are all off in the house apart from the porch.

"I thought we were letting the children stay up."

"I took them to your mother's for the night, my darling. It's been a couple of weeks since she's seen them, and I didn't know what time we would be home."

You raise your eyebrows and that sexy little smile that I love to see you make forms on your gorgeous lips.

"Oh."

"'Oh', indeed." I reach over and gently take your hands in mine, the scent of your perfume subtly caressing my nostrils and wandering into my brain. I breathe deeply and kiss you lingeringly and tenderly on the palms of your hands, then unfasten my seatbelt, and, getting out of the car, move around the front to your door. It has been drizzling gently, and I see that there is a puddle outside your door. I open it. You unbuckle your seatbelt, as I hand you the keys. Bending my knees, I reach over to where you are sitting, putting one hand under your hips and the other one around your shoulders. Straightening my knees in one fluid motion, I draw you to me so that you are now clear of the car. You put your arms around my neck and look at me with your mesmerizing brown eyes.

You flutter your eyelids at me and give me your lovely smile, the one I always see in my dreams (while I am not dreaming of something else!). "Why, thank you, sir."

"Anytime, my sweetheart."

Carrying you to the door, you press the button on the remote and the door unlocks and swings open. I use my hip to shut it and the lights come on, with the romantic setting that I programmed in before I left for work.

We climb the stairs to the master bedroom which is still in darkness. Our bedroom. Once we are inside, I set you down gently onto your feet. You give me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Shut your eyes and don't open them until I tell you to."

I go to the bedside table and take out a matchbox plus a small box. I then move around the room, lighting the vanilla and strawberry-scented candles that I set up during my lunchtime. One of the advantages of occasionally working long hours is that the boss will sometimes let you work from home. I requested to be able to do so on this particular day.

"You may open them now, my love."

A gasp of delight escapes you as you see the flickering lights, your nostrils drawing in the smell that you love so much. At the same time you see the coverlet of our four-poster bed has been adorned with red and white rose petals.

"Oh baby. It's perfect!"

"That's not the only thing that's perfect, my darling." I lick my lips as I run my eyes over your body. "Come over here, sweetheart. I have something for you. Face the mirror and close your eyes."

"Again?" You give me a little pout, and look so adorable that my heart melts just a little bit.

I take the box I have picked up out of my pocket. Inside there is a gold chain. I take it and standing behind you, I lift your beautiful long brown hair from the back of your head in order to put it around your graceful neck, the one I have kissed so often.

"Open your eyes."

You see the small heart-shaped emerald set in the middle of three tiny rows of diamonds. Tears of joy slowly start to trickle down your face.

"Oh my love. I don't know what to say. It's ... "

As I reach around you and kiss away your tears you are rendered speechless. This is because at the same time, I reach for the top of your zip of the black sequined dress that I gave you last night as a pre-anniversary present and pull down on it tantalizingly slowly. Kissing your shoulders, then your upper back, the dress is finally unzipped. I let it fall to the floor. It is my turn to be very — VERY — pleasantly surprised as I see you in your black three-inch heels and all-black underwear, which consists of a lace bra, garter belt, thigh high stockings and some quite brief lace and satin panties (the type that honeybirdette sells as the Brigitte line).

I lick my lips. Still standing behind you, I run my hands over your shoulders breasts and stomach. Letting you enjoy the sight of me in the mirror caressing your beautiful sexy body, I nuzzle, deeply inhale your scent, and gently kiss the back of your neck ...