Anniversary Ch. 02

Story Info
Aurora submits to further humiliation.
5.6k words
4.34
209.6k
31

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 07/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You might like to read Anniversary before this. Thanks for the comments they give as incentive to continue.

.

Aurora couldn't help thinking back two weeks to the weekend of their anniversary celebration wondering if it had gone right or wrong; only time would tell. Her intended naughty surprise for Bob had turned out to be his scandalous surprise for her. That evening she had thought her game had run out of control, especially when she had been given to a complete stranger while hypnotised into a state of helplessness. Again she shuddered at the thought of how she had climaxed time and time again under the hands of a stranger. She had been unable to see his face, only later seeing the unmistakable handwriting on her forehead and the use of her pet name, Aury, had she suddenly discovered it had been her husband all along. Even now she couldn't decide if it would have been better if a stranger had taken her as a whore rather than her husband. "What must he be thinking of me having acted like such a slut?" She wondered. They hadn't mentioned it at all, he even apologised for missing their anniversary.

She had been hypnotised at the time so perhaps he thought she couldn't remember the tawdry episode or maybe not mentioning it was a part of his game. She read the first note he had left, written by someone else so she wouldn't recognise his handwriting. "Aurora, you were such a good whore a bonus has been included. Now you are mine I will call upon you whenever I want you. Until next time!" When she had first read that note she had though it was from a stranger yet even now it sent a thrill of fear through her body. She knew he would call upon her and trembled again, a little frightened at what she would be submitted to next time. The hypnotic trance when summoned was so strong she knew it would be impossible to resist but made no effort to erase it. The fear wouldn't let her admit she was looking forward to it knowing whatever humiliation was heaped upon her it would result in an ecstasy of pleasure. Or so she hoped.

Meanwhile she lived each day as it came. He was off to the office as early as she was, both picked up in chauffeured limousines, both arriving home too tired to talk and if they did what was common ground? Both their parents were dead and they were only children. They did nothing outside of work. Often one of them would sleep in a spare bedroom not wishing to disturb the other after arriving home late. High-powered jobs in two of the countries most prestigious companies held out the prospect of early retirement to a life of comfort, if they made it. He was thirty-eight and she was only two years younger, so they both had a long way to go. They had all the trimmings; luxury cars they never drove, a modest mansion they merely slept in. They had both asked the question, 'Was it worth it?' but had done absolutely nothing about their life style. Until now!

Aurora had only mentioned she had the weekend off once but was sure the cogs of the smart business lawyer's brain were turning over, planning something. At last it was Friday evening with the whole weekend away from the office, Monday too! If he hadn't swung it too she would be livid but right now she felt exhilarated with anticipation. There it was! A note was on the fridge door with another on the microwave door just as she had placed them two weeks ago. On the table was a large envelope. It could only mean one thing. She wanted to rush to open it but instead slowly read the other two. Nothing significant, they merely brought her attention to the large envelope sitting innocently upon the table. As though she, unlike him, could miss it. Aurora wanted to saviour this moment, slowly opening it she began to read the typed letter.

The first phrase triggered the deep hypnotic state although to outward appearances nothing changed. She stood there unable to resist an instruction to read and obey the written orders. Sliding the piece of paper back into the envelope she knew wherever this took her she would be unable to refuse any order, however embarrassing, until the release phrase had been given. She flew upstairs eager to discover what had been left for her to wear. On the bed was a little black dress and she was relieved to find hidden underneath it some underwear. Catching sight of her self in the mirror confirmed it was Bob's choice. Sheer stockings held up by a black suspender belt, transparent black panties, a push up bra and black high heels, all added up to man bait. "Well! He baited the hook so let him be the one to be caught."

She sighed, curving her hips in a seductive wiggle while contemplating what might be in store for her that evening. Adjusting the bra did no good as her large breasts stood up to attention pushed together in a deep cleavage threatening to explode outward. The tiny bra was not up to the job of keeping them under control. With that in mind she reached for the dress knowing it was daringly low cut and the effect it would have. It was a delightful soft glowing black silk dress hugging tight below the bust. "Thank goodness the underwear isn't showing through." She said, to the mirror image while swaying her hips back and forth. The light silk swirled seductively about her thighs but once outside she would have to be careful its hem didn't fly around her waist.

Giggling to herself she raced outside, nearly tripping in the high heels, where her Mercedes spider was parked in the drive ready for the adventure. Looking elegant with her hair up she drove to the destination proscribed all the time having to lift her right foot off the accelerator fighting an eagerness to be there. Fortunately the street was dark so no one would see her dressed so daringly, though it was far from home, she would die from embarrassment if any one she knew saw her. Besides in this vulnerable state it would be dangerous to get into a conversation with someone. There it was a door with the number in rough lettering. It seemed to be some kind of warehouse, a delivery entrance. Taking a deep breath she knocked.

The door opened and she stepped inside hoping for the protection of her husband or at least Daren the young man who guided her so skilfully last time. In the gloom of low lighting she saw the guess had been right, it was a storeroom. The young man wasn't her husband or Daren. "Your early." He said. "Come on through. I have your instructions ready. Daren will be here later, in the meantime I'm to look after you, show you the ropes. I'll tell you what to do." At least this was the right place and they had prepared for her. This man was even younger than Daren how could he possibly be expected to look after her not knowing the state she was in. Until either her husband or Daren arrived she would have to be careful no one took over as her master.

He pulled a crumpled piece of paper from his jeans pocket. "My brother Daren left these instructions. You know how my brother is, 'you must obey'." He mimicked. "You are to help out in the store. I'm in charge though. So you have to do as I say." He said with a look of 'official responsibility' flashing across his face, which quickly turned to a slight embarrassment. "Yes sir." She responded, feeling humiliated at the sound of those dreaded words especially speaking them to this young man. All the more so that it confirmed him as her new master. She knew the words, instruction, obey and 'I'm in charge' had accidentally trapped her. This is exactly what she had dreaded. She was now committed to obeying this young man as her new master. "He said you must wear some of the clothing we are trying to shift out of stock."

"Yes sir." She said it again unable to hold the response back it had become so automatic. He now looked distinctly embarrassed having, what was to him a mature woman, deferring to him. "Anyway, you can't wear that expensive dress it will make the customers feel uncomfortable." He said, while staring at her cleavage. It was a good guess that he didn't have a clue about the game being played out, meaning she was relatively safe, and his youthful innocence was somewhat reassuring too. His mention of changing her dress brought back memories of the naughty uniform she wore at the Saucy Café and that did worry her. At least this was a clothing shop and there shouldn't be many customers in this evening. "Follow me, I'll show you to the changing room." He told her.


"Oh, dear!" She gasped. It was now very obvious what kind of store she was to serve in. It was a sex shop. A look of pain screwed up her face on seeing the garish outfits decorating tired looking mannequins and all manner of lewd objects decorating the walls. "You can change in there. You had better be quick and help me with a customer; if I sell that corset I'll get a bonus. Put the dress behind the counter otherwise it'll go missing if you leave it in there." Jimmy told her. "Thankfully it has a substantial feel to it." She thought, while quickly slipping out of the dress. "No! Not this. Damn! Damn it!" She sighed, in resignation. "Why didn't I check it first? I could have asked him for something more suitable." She was under orders to place the dress behind the counter so would have to wear just the bright red corset. It had looked full enough to cover her but she found it was too low cut. Her large breasts sat balanced on top on display and she had been told to hurry up leaving her no time to do anything about it. There was nothing for it but join him and the customer out there like one of the outrageously dressed mannequins.

Jimmy was behind the counter chatting to an elderly man, fortunately the only customer in the place. He stopped talking with a look of surprise on his face staring straight at her as she walked the length of the isle toward him. The man turned to see what had taken his attention only for him in turn to gawp at her. "This is on special offer. It comes in black too." Jimmy managed to say before his mouth dried, his face turning a colour to match the corset. "Very nice, very nice in deed." The man said, considering her closely rather than the corset. Perhaps she should have tried to cover her breasts only she kept her hands wringing in nervousness behind her back. Inclining his head at Aurora he asked, "How much?" Neither of them took their eyes off her breasts while she watched them nervously. If he bought the damn thing she would ask Tommy to give her something less revealing until then she was stuck with it unable to question her young masters orders. In the mean time she would keep her mouth shut avoiding putting her foot in it.

"So much for so little. A bargain I think!" The gentleman said, closely regarding her breasts. "Worth considering of course. Would you mind turning round?" She obliged willingly to break away from their stares. Their eyes gleamed at the site of her pert bottom pushed out from below the tight corset perfectly framed in see-through panties. They had suddenly lost interest in her breasts now fixated with her legs. Concerned about her breasts she had forgotten how insubstantial her panties were until they had reminded her. Feelings of embarrassment were reaching to the limit of endurance. "A work of art young man, I can't refuse. There is no need to package or deliver I will take her with me." His eyes twinkled with devilment. "Oh!" The little exclamation was all she could say, with the embarrassment abruptly giving way to fear. It was no joke to hear him pretending she was for sale rather than the corset. "I see you have an eye for a bargain. This is one of a kind. A real special." Jimmy quipped. She wanted to warn him but she couldn't tell her master 'No.' and she had become too confused to think of a clever rejoinder in an attempt to stop him. Tommy only needed to jokingly say the words that, it was a sale or it's a deal, and she would have to accept this stranger had purchased her. After that it wouldn't matter what Tommy said as she would have to obey this stranger as her new master. She would have to follow him home to do whatever he wanted of her.

With a shiver she imagined being owned by this stranger, vulnerable to his every whim. Most frightening of all, he knew nothing of the phrase to bring her round, so she would be his forever. "She seems to be cold in that brief outfit." He said, as the two men caught sight of her hardening nipples. Could it get any worse? They knew she was becoming excited. This was simply dreadful. Overwhelmed with emotion she hadn't noticed it herself, yet the signs were there and they were sure to notice. There was no privacy in those fine panties where she was revealing a growing excitement. "You'll have to find her something warmer to wear. I'll take the lot, panties and all. For the same price!" He told Jimmy.

"You had better get changed." Jimmy told her. It was a great relief to escape to the cubicle where she gave a little laugh at the idea of being pleased to strip off in such a salubrious place. Jimmy collected the clothes leaving her standing behind the small curtain this time completely naked. He hadn't even peeked at her merely rushing back to the customer in case he changed his mind. "The dirty old bugger." Jimmy said after pushing through the curtain another outfit. "He took your dirty panties too. I'm sure he was sniffing them while pretending to check everything was in the bag. He said to tell you 'he'll think of you whenever he sees the outfit'. Do you think he will try it on?" Jimmy laughed, muttering to himself. Aurora called to him. "Excuse me sir! I can't get it closed. It's so tight I need help zipping it up." She said, relieved to be covering her body at last. "Stand still. Its nearly there." He told her. The outfit zipped up the back from bottom to neck sealing her into the flesh coloured latex body suit. The most difficult part had been slipping it over her shoulders for it pulled into her crotch until she thought it would cut her in half.

"That is really something. I'm sure the kinky one's will go for that. Stand up straight, shoulders back!" He told her. The innocent remark had a more intimate effect than intended. The thin latex stretched between her legs, tight between the lips. Her breasts seemed more erotic than when naked even though the nipples were deflated they still showed clearly through the thin latex skin. In the mirror she was dismayed to see large brown circles around each nipple, mistaking them for a moment as her own areola but these were too large. The red tips of nipples made them look like targets. Inwardly she groaned on seeing between her legs the colour there was an imitation of her own opening. She didn't want to see the view behind her. The whole effect was of a tanned skin colouring with intimate places coloured and exaggerated to give the effect of being naked. "OK. Your ready, lets get out there before someone steals the stock." He told her. He had been surprised when she appeared in the corset, unaware how revealing it would be, and of course he was completely ignorant of how brief her panties were. This time he dressed her with more confidence, even looking pleased with his handy work, which was worrying.

"Oh! It's too tight to walk." She exclaimed.

"Come on, you'll get used to it." He told her. Helping her out of the cubicle she tried to walk as ordered. Now she knew the reason for the bobbles on the inside of the suit after thinking they were just unfinished material. They were sawing across her labia with every step. Trying to step carefully on tiptoe, like a cat on a hot tin roof, she managed a few steps unaided. "You man the counter, I need a break." He said. She managed it eventually and it did seem as though the material had stretched around her body. The sawing motion had subsided to a firm massage sending deep tingling sensations out to her limbs and face. Even her scalp tingled; it was so strange and so stimulating she drifted into a little world of pleasure. Looking down at herself she was resigned to the distasteful effect revealed upon the suit. Her nipples were growing out like gaudy red lipsticks. As large as they were the brown colouring surrounding them still looked large as though she had huge areola. If she could have seen the effect between her legs she would have been mortified as the latex stretched, graphically emphasising her excitement.

A middle age customer walked in perusing the magazines. Finding what he wanted he approached the counter not looking up until close when he stopped dead with a look of amazement across his face. For a moment he thought a young woman was standing before him completely naked. Regaining his composure he slipped the magazine across the counter all the time examining her. The outfit was covering every part of her body but it felt more audacious than being naked. Her most intimate parts were highlighted in glossy coloured detail and this customer was straining to see it all. He hadn't said a word and she thought he might leave taking the look of shock with him until he hesitantly asked for help. "Do you have those suites in stock." He asked, between each word licking dry lips, unable to even glance away from her nipples to look her in the eye. "Yes, Sir." She said, wondering what to do next. He stood there expectantly. "Would you like me to show you them?" He nodded. Following her up the aisle he had a good view of her bottom, which she wiggled, enjoying the voluptuous movements, which caused her lips to protrude rudely. In a mirror she caught sight of herself to quickly look away on seeing for the first time how explicit the outfit was.

"Could you get one the same colour for me?" He asked, most politely in a soft well-spoken voice. Discomfited by the image she determined to suppress the sexual excitement by concentrating upon the task at hand. Reaching up to the shelf for a package she gasped out loud. "Oh!" The crotch bit between her lips running the bobbles across her bud. Almost coming she could not move but wait for the sensations to subside. "Can I help?" He said. All she could do was nod. He took hold of the package while pressing up against her where she felt his body with as much sensitivity as if she had been naked. She knew the suite revealed her state of readiness, so despite his shyness and good manners she knew he was ready to take advantage. Despite not having a command to obey him she was nevertheless unable to escape being too far gone to move. "This material is more soft than I thought it would feel." She heard him say as though from a long way off. He stroked her back down her spine with great sensitivity as though he were merely testing its feel all the time shrewdly aware she became more sensitive with every touch. Down between her cheeks he stopped to press against her bottom. Something she hadn't noticed was a piece of harder material but he had found it. Pressing ever so slightly she felt it enter her bottom. "Oh! No!" She gasped.

"I'm sorry. Did that hurt?" He asked. Without thinking she replied honestly for that is all she could do. "No. It just took me by surprise." As though this were approval of his exploration a hand came round to a breast softly cupping it then exploring its nipple. His other hand was exploring the depths of the crotch scratching a distended lip with a fingernail sending shudders through her already overwrought senses. He found the bobbles doing the same to her clit. Her body was at a heightened state of attention uncontrollably sensitive to the light touches of his fingers. Without instructions to obey this man she should have been able to walk away, only the intensity of feelings left her helplessly leaning against the rack for him to explore her body. With a slight trembling in her legs she felt it begin.

For the third time this evening she had been in this state only this time there would be no escape. With eyes tightly shut her senses concentrated on the sensations his fingers bore into her body. Her breasts were glowing pinpricks of heat. At last after an evening of stimulation she was coming. Little mewing sounds emanated from her mouth. A long slow exhaust of breath blew between clenched teeth with every thrust of a finger at her hole. Her thighs were in spasm in time with her whole body trembling to his touch. At last she came. Like a leaf her mind floated gently down to earth. Like a deflating doll she slumped against the rack where he held on to her still massaging her body.

12