Anniversary Ch. 06

Story Info
Revenge on the bankers.
3.4k words
4.23
52.7k
13

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 07/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 06

Revenge on the bankers

Daren looked at her warily. "I don't even know your name," he began.

"Julie," she said, continuing to undress for bed. Daren turned away, embarrassed for her. He had rescued this stranger from some brute of a man, and she had flown with him in the night. The hotel was cheap, and they booked in on false names; her suggestion.

"Are you going to tell me what happened? What was all that about?" he asked, turning to her, now she was under the covers. She patted the thin sheet, inviting him to sit.

"I'll tell you if I can, but no interruptions," she warned. "I need to tell someone, need to get it all out," she said, through gritted teeth.

He thought she looked hard at that moment, so unlike the innocent young woman that slept on his shoulder, during the flight.

"I owed money, a lot of money. Someone offered to pay the bank and I foolishly accepted. In return I was to go away with the man, as his companion," she laughed an unpleasant gurgle in her throat.

"Most men think I'm beautiful and innocent looking; I was then. Don't interrupt! I thought I knew how to handle myself, that I could talk my way out of trouble. Back then I was innocent of the cruelty people could inflict on one another. Cruelty steals away the beauty inside," she said, trying to shake away hurtful memories. Her long auburn hair seemed to be sighing around her shoulders.

"At first it was pleasant enough, living in a rich mans house. I had no illusions, that companionship was a euphemism for sex. I was beholden to this man, feeling I owed him for rescuing me from a mountain of debt. I was willing to work hard, though there was no way I could ever repay the debt through honest toil. I'm making excuses now, for why I agreed to it," Julie wanly smiled.

"Though it was all very subtle, I knew full well what was expected of me. I thought to get it over with, to just do it, instead of dwelling on it all day. He kept me waiting. I had to wear the clothes he chose, eat the food he provided, be where he wanted me, and behave how he wanted. It was subtly making me feel owned by him," Julie quietly stated.

She sipped the whisky, from a tumbler found in the bathroom, and handed it back to Daren. "At first, I was dressed in fine clothes, to be shown off to his friends. I felt like his latest acquisition, just another object he owned. I was moved to one of his houses miles from anywhere, like a prisoner in a gilded cage.

A different set of friends brought their companions to extravagant parties. I was sent away to my room after being introduced. I wore hardly anything then, mere flimsy see-through garments, the same as their women. Apparently I wasn't ready to be with his guests yet. As I learnt later, I hadn't been trained, didn't know the rules of their game," she said, with a shudder

"From my room, cheering and shouting could be heard, from the men. I soon found out what terrible entertainments, were causing the women downstairs, to scream. It was an agony of suspense, waiting to find out what went on down there. After a couple of weeks, the clothes came off altogether. I was naked, around the house, yet curiously he didn't make much of it. Eventually I became used to it."

It was her turn with the glass again. "I was dressed as a sexy French maid, cleaning, or rather merely dusting, while he studied documents. I broke a valuable Chinese vase. He didn't seem terribly upset about it. He asked should it be added to what I already owed, or did I want to receive a punishment. I didn't want to stay there any longer than the agreed year, so I chose to be punished.

He grabbed my hair and pulled me over his knee so spank me. It was so unexpected I bit my tongue, not making a sound. I can still remember kneeling at his feet hugging myself. That's when it all started in earnest. He told me he would train me to be careful, to behave, and obey him. I was lying at his feet in shock, unable to laugh at such a silly idea.

I soon learnt it would really happen, and what it meant! It was so very simple and effective. He used punishment and rewards. At first, food, clothes, a comfortable bed, showering, make-up, and all the little pleasant things in life we take for granted, became rewards. After awhile, not being punished became a reward. All I had to do was obey him," she sighed heavily.

Daren refilled the glass and silently handed it to her.

"I hadn't realised how compliant I had become, until one evening. As usual, his friends arrived. I had become used to standing by him, almost naked, waiting to serve him drinks at meal times, and when he was in the study. By this time I came round to thinking of my role as nothing more risqué than being a servant.

That evening I was wearing nothing at all, not even a thong or high heels. I felt humiliated, but didn't dare run away to my room. I made some small mistake, and he spanked me over his knee, before those men. That time I cried like a silly girl," Julie said, with a tear in her eye.

"I felt as though nothing worse could possibly happen. I was before those strangers naked, serving him, trying really hard to follow his orders, desperate not to make a mistake. Having become used to walking around the house naked meant it was possible, to bear the humiliation. It also helped, that they were treating it all as normal.

So, there I was, standing there like a servant, wearing nothing at all. The men took little notice of me, and when their women entered the room, I saw why. They too had undressed, or wore something outrageously revealing.

Each of us served our masters, as they were called, with drinks and food. It's surprising how quickly you adapt, I suppose it helped being among other naked women," she grimaced briefly. She hesitated then held her hand up in front of Daren, when he moved forward to interrupt her.

Taking a deep breath she continued. "It was a large elegant room, with big padded easy chairs, set around in a circle. I was standing beside my master; by this time I had become used to referring to him, and even thinking of him as my master. In the middle was a large Persian rug. I hadn't noticed they were missing, until two of the women returned to the room.

They were completely naked, shaved, and their skins had been oiled. What was so outrageous was that they were wearing dildos, stuck into their vaginas. I couldn't keep my eyes off them, wondering what it was all about.

The two women bent forward, facing each other like wrestlers, on the rug. The men started proffering encouragement and advice, making bets. I remembered the shouting, from the times I was sent to my room, and so this was what it had been about.

One of the women lost her balance while in a hold, and the big blond fell on top of her. The men shouted encouragement, telling the blond to fuck her. The dark haired one struggled, but eventually the heavier blond, managed to turn her over. I could see the dark haired woman furiously struggling. It appeared to be suddenly over. I was wrong. The blond managed to thrust her dildo into the others asshole. The dark haired woman moaned, then lay quietly, letting the blond ride her, until one of the men declared the blonde the winner.

The loser had to play again. When another woman came to the mat, I was horrified, thinking I might have to play that sordid, dirty game. I dare not make a sound, in case it brought attention to me, and I was selected next.

The expression on my face must have revealed terrible anguish, for my master, as I had learnt to call him, whispered to me -- 'not tonight'. He gently stroked my thighs and bottom. For the first time I felt grateful to him. I was actually enjoying my master's attention, and relaxed enough to watch the show. I could bear it, knowing I wouldn't be humiliated next.

I watched each of the women in turn, wrestling naked on that mat, fascinated and horrified, knowing I would be a victim, some time in the future.

That night he asked me, should he put me into fight training, or would I prefer to be in his bed. I eagerly pleaded with him to take me to his bed." Julie looked down at the bed with a blank stare, studying it, as though there were something there to be discovered.

"I asked myself next day, and many times since, had he subverted me, or had I needed him that night? Perhaps his fingers playing with my sex, during the show, at last relieved the waiting. It was also something to do with not having to put on a sordid show before strangers.

Whatever the reason, I did everything he asked and more. I was an eager lover, eager to learn what he wanted, and eager to please. I held nothing back. I couldn't, as though the floodgates had been opened, and I was swimming for my life," Julie sighed, a long deep sound, seeming to draw at last a line under the episode.

"Next morning he told me he was pleased with my progress. I remember that day feeling elated, from his every compliment. My master hadn't complimented my actions or my body, up until then. He was telling me I was a good possession, like one of his valuable vases, yet I felt grateful for this attention. Despite it being demeaning, I revelled in at last being a treasured possession.

I started to think of myself, as belonging to him, and slipped into accepting he could do anything he liked with me. After a few months playing at being his possession, I became one," she stated with bitterness.

"He told me he was going away on business, and I was to be sent away, to be looked after. It was a surprise, and shocked me. I wasn't sure whether to be pleased, to have a rest from the relentless brainwashing, or fearful from being sent away to a stranger.

I had started off playing along at being his slave, to prevent punishment, but by this time I was convinced, that was exactly my place. After all, he had paid off my debts, effectively paying for me. He had purchased me, so I was a slave, his slave, and that meant he was my master.

I became convinced he was selling me off to another master. I know it sounds silly, but I had sunk into some kind of eighteenth century drama. I pleaded with him not to sell me, and promised to be a good and dutiful slave. With tears and shamefully lewd promises, I thoroughly debased myself at his feet," she whispered.

Julie clasped her body and gently rocked back and forth.

"No! Don't say anything, don't touch me," she warned him.

Daren wanted to wrap his arms around her, to comfort her from the abject misery she evidently felt. He knew she needed to unburden it all, so complied. He swigged back the whiskey and poured another. He silently held it to her lips, which she sipped.

"He must have been very pleased with my mistake, for that night, well, I was his complete slave," she whispered. "It has an effect on you when all responsibility for your actions has been removed. There are no moral issues, no games to play, no points to score. I was in his bed, to pleasure him, nothing else mattered. I simply needed to pleasure my master, to keep his good will," she whispered.

"I was sent away next day, feeling abandoned by my master. He had trained me well, to get me into such an abject state of being, to have me thinking I was nothing but a lowly slave" she mirthlessly laughed.

"The man I was sent to had instructions, to keep me trained. To keep me thinking I was just an obedient slave, ready for my owner. In that abject state of mind, I didn't question it. I was just a possession. They discussed me while I stood obediently waiting, with head respectfully bowed. My master told him how I was to be treated and all I could do was obediently stand there. It was terrible. I felt silly and angry with my-self, for not reacting. I just as suddenly pushed all that to one side, not wanting to let myself down before my master, by speaking out.

I had been too long subject to rewards and punishments. As an escape, I guess, I thought of myself as a slave and completely accepted the position. I was escaping from thinking of myself as a whore, for I had sold my body, voluntarily, to pay back the loan. Maybe, maybe it was something else too.

The agreement was for just one year, but I had slipped so deeply into the idea of being a slave, I lost sight of it being temporary. When that trainer asked me how long I had been a slave, I told him six months. When he asked how long I would be a slave, I told him it was permanent. I merely thought he was testing me, missing the significance of the reply completely.

A couple of days went by, and I discovered what this man had in the basement. I followed him down there with some food bowls. There hadn't been noises, so didn't realise he kept pets down there. I was so very wrong!

There were two cages, and something moved in one. It was a young woman. He took a bowl from my hand, and pushed it through a gap under the bars. I just stood there in bewilderment. Against a wall, another woman was shackled. They looked down at the floor, not daring to look at him. If I thought I was in a bad way, these two were far and away ahead of me.

That's what shook me out of thinking of myself as a slave. The thought that I was heading down that same route, was a revelation. It was like looking at my-self, in six months time.

When I returned to the kitchen, he told me I was lucky having a soft master. He told me he would completely break me while there. I don't know what happened, or what I said, but he grabbed at me. I hit out with an empty food bowl.

It was the sight of him petting those women, like animals, that roused my temper. It was the thought of having him pet me, like a stupid pet bitch. Of turning out like them, becoming aroused like a bitch in heat, just because he showed me some attention.

I must have run out of the kitchen, around the house, and down the road. That's where you found me. I don't know what I would have done, if you hadn't come along," Julie sobbed.

Her whole body seemed to relax, sinking into itself, deflating, with a sprinkle of tears turning into a flood. Her body convulsed, shaking a silent wail out of itself.

Daren put his arms around her, not saying it was all right, not wanting her to stop. Let it out he thought. It wouldn't be all right for some time, but at last she had a chance to start on the road to recovery.

***

He watched her sleeping, where at last her face returned to looking like that innocent young woman, he had seen on the plane. She was thirty-four, but looked much younger, especially when sleeping. He didn't want to think about her story too much, but it was ironic, that some women would have thought it heaven, to live like that.

No responsibility, no decisions, and no work to do would suit some. Some would find it a thrill to live as a master's pet. Some of the women she had met would be playing out their fantasy, perhaps even those women in the basement.

Daren had dragged himself up without help, not inheriting a thing, except a younger brother. He had seen plenty of strange things, and met even stranger people. This though, was the strangest relationship he had ever encountered. He had heard conversations about the possibility of slavery existing, but had dismissed it as fantasy. He also knew that with enough money, anything was possible.

He had taken on a young woman, who had escaped from a gang. She had been kept as their gang slut. She had been treated as a sex object, shared by the gang, until one morning she escaped them. She turned up at the club, and eventually she was able to work there.

This sounded like a far more professional organisation. He knew though, if there was money to be made, someone would be there to make it.

He dozed in the chair. With a start he awoke, unsure if it were his snoring or hers. She would awaken soon, and it would have to be decided what to do next.

***

Over breakfast in a restaurant, they talked casually, trying to escape the heaviness of her confession. He noticed that, when someone shouted, she flinched. She pretended to be alright, but the damage was all still very much an open wound.

"You can't use your credit cards, and I've got nothing," Julie grimaced.

"Why? I mean, why can't I use my credit cards?" Daren asked.

"They're bankers, they will trace you," she stated.

"They will trace the airline tickets to here anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter. You should pull out as much money as you can then get going. No, don't tell me, I'll be forced to tell them everything, when they catch up with me," she shrugged, knowing capture was inevitable.

Daren didn't know what to say. "What are you going to do for money?" he asked. He laughed, partly from tension.

"It's the thought of being chased by bankers. I've been chased by some tough gangsters in the past, but bankers?" he chuckled.

"Don't underestimate them. Money buys information and muscle," she said, and downed the coffee.

Daren knew if someone was after you, it was best not to run, as they would catch up with you at the worst of times. Better to chase them. She didn't know where the rich banker lived, just his name. Perhaps he should start right back in Daren's home town. He didn't like leaving his brother there, to face these well organised creeps.

He remembered Aurora, and it pricked his conscience. What he did with her, was that any different to what Julie had been through? The guy was a banker too, and that led to unpleasant associations.

Back in the room he threw a t-shirt, with underwear, into a backpack. "I'm going back! I'll give you as much as I can, in cash, it'll give you a good head start on them," he said firmly. With his mind made up, he wasn't the type to back down.

She looked up at him with eyes wide. "You're not taking me with you?" she asked. He shook his head. "Please! Don't leave me, I'll be yours, I'll be your slave, anything. Just don't abandon me," she pleaded.

Daren looked at her. The words and the expression showed how deeply ingrained the training had gripped her. He didn't want to take her back into such a dangerous situation. He was sure there was going to be trouble, from what he had in mind.

He had wondered what to do with his early retirement. He was young, with enough money to do whatever he wanted. There had been all kinds of ideas in his head, yet they seemed so unimportant now. This was a brand new challenge he could get his teeth into. He relished a fight, a good old fashioned righteous knock down fight and with a good purpose to it.

"OK! Fuck them all! Let's go get them!" Daren laughed.