Anniversary Ch. 1

Story Info
Fifth wedding anniversary gets very exciting.
2.4k words
4.07
25.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is my first story. Any and all feedback (positive or negative) is greatly appreciated!

* * * * *

Judi and I were celebrating our fifth anniversary on a lazy Sunday morning. We loved each other very much; we were both highly successfully writers and life was great.

We were enjoying a breakfast of Western omelets on the patio and marveling at the ocean view and the verdant islands a few miles offshore. It was a picture-perfect day, the cloudless sky a deep, almost violet blue.

Judi was stunningly beautiful, as always. Her long red hair set off her green eyes amazingly. Her long, large nipples poked provocatively from her 46-DD breasts, nearly poking through the gauzy material of the thin blouse she wore. I sipped my coffee as I gazed lovingly at her, wondering what I had done to deserve this wonderful woman. She acted like she was ignoring my stare, but the beginnings of a smile from her lips betrayed her. She knew she was a knockout and loved being admired.

I was looking forward to the day ahead. We had decided that, due to our recent hectic schedule, we would do absolutely nothing but laze around the house and enjoy each other's company.

We were cleaning up the breakfast mess (we had given the maid the day off) when the phone rang. Resisting the temptation to not answer it, I finally said, "hello." It turned out to be Juli, Judi's twin sister. Judi and Juli chatted for a few minutes while I finished up in the kitchen.

Judi reported that Juli was in town and wanted to come over to visit. I groaned inwardly. Juli's a wonderful girl and great company, but I was looking forward to a day alone with Judi. Oh, well...I knew that the twins hadn't seen each other in several months, so I changed my attitude to one of anticipation. I gave Judi a big hug and nuzzled her ear. "Honey," I whispered, giving her earlobe a friendly lick, "I better call Toni and give her the bad news." Toni was our live-in maid who had her own suite on the fourth floor. Although she had the day off, I knew she'd want to straighten up before Juli arrived; besides, she and Juli were best friends - in fact, I suspected them of being lovers, although I had no basis for my suspicion.

It took Toni a few seconds to answer the intercom. "Whut...?" she said groggily. "Sorry to bother you, sweetie, but Juli's in town and will be here in an hour." "Great, John! I'll be right down!" Toni's voice expressed her excitement; she came awake immediately.

Judi and I raced to the shower. We had begun showering together when we were married, as a desperate measure to save water (and money). We were struggling financially until my first novel got published a year after our wedding. Now we giggled and frolicked as the multiple shower heads sprayed us from every direction, pulsating and massaging our bodies with steaming hot water. We washed each other thoroughly with exotic soaps, then rinsed off and kissed. Our kiss grew more passionate and we exchanged gentle licks with our tongues. My cock started growing, and Judi knew it. She grasped it and gave it a friendly squeeze; it grew harder with her touch. She reluctantly pulled away from our kiss. "Later, lover," she breathed against my lips. "We have company arriving shortly." I nodded and touched the controls to begin the drying cycle. Warm air quickly dried us both.

I carefully shaved, dressed, and walked downstairs while Judi finished with makeup, etc. My jaw dropped as I entered the living room. Toni was hastily rearranging pillows and lighting some scented candles. "Wow!" I exclaimed, giving her the once over.

Toni's a petite, long-haired blonde with a Barbie-doll 'dimwit' appearance which belied her wit and intelligence. She was dressed in a fire-engine red miniskirt that was plastered to her body like a second skin. As she turned to face me, she thrust her chest toward me and stuck out her tongue. Her perfectly formed, 38-inch tits were aimed right at me, and I swear I saw her nipples grow another half inch in a split second. "You like?" she asked, pirouetting slowly for me, showing off her tight ass and shapely legs. The 6-inch black high heels completed the ensemble. "I...uh...yeah, I like a lot!" I managed to mumble. I've known Toni for ten years (she's 28 now), ever since her parents were killed by a drunk driver. I'd known her father since childhood and felt I owed him something, so I invited Toni to live with me while she went to college. She offered to help keep house in exchange for room and board. We became close friends; she's lived with me (platonically) ever since. We had cuddled and kissed, but never made love.

She smiled at me and licked her lips sensually, giving me a glimpse of her incredible 6-inch tongue. Judi hurried in a second later, preceded by the scent of her rare perfume. Its heavy scent caused my cock to immediately grow. She gave me a quick squeeze then hugged Toni and gave her a quick kiss on the mouth. For a split second, I thought I saw their lips part, but their mouths withdrew before I was sure what had happened.

I programmed the music sequencer and the sounds soft jazz surrounded us from hidden speakers around the room. The lighting programmed itself to a warm glow, and the scent of the sandalwood candles permeated the area. Toni busied herself by restocking the bar while Judi lounged on the couch, looking at a magazine. I took this opportunity to retrieve the anniversary gift I had bought for Judi from my office down the hall.

I got the gift from the wall safe and was checking my email when the door announced that Juli had arrived. I hastily put the gift in my desk and returned to the living room just as the door opened itself and allowed Juli to enter.

As I mentioned, Judi and Juli were twins; that's kind of a misnomer. Although identical in height and facial features, that's where the similarity ends. Juli had long hair whose color is difficult to describe: a deep brown, almost mahogany, with random highlights and a healthy sheen which seemed to almost sparkle in the right light. While Judi is slender (aside from her mammoth tits), Juli is slightly heavier, although by no means plump. She was wearing a tight green dress made of some kind of shimmery, nearly translucent material. It was high-necked, long, and hid absolutely nothing of her luscious body. Her proud tits were eminently visible, as well as her perfect ass. My cock throbbed again as greetings were exchanged. Juli hugged me and Judi, then turned her attention to Toni. They hugged and kissed. This time, I was certain: their kiss lingered; their lips parted and tongues flicked as Judi and looked on in open amusement. Their mouths withdrew a few seconds later and they gazed in each other's eyes as they held hands.

Trying to avoid embarrassing them, Judi and I made our way to the bar and began building cocktails.

Two cocktails later, and comfortable on the big couch, we were accepting anniversary congratulations when Toni asked what gifts we had gotten for each other. Judi laughed and excused herself to retrieve my gift, while I retrieved my gift for her from my office. Judi came back with a beautifully wrapped box. I opened it to find an exquisitely carved statue of Judi, nude, evidently crafted from some kind of basalt; it was black, heavy, and the shiniest object I've ever seen. It was brilliantly detailed and perfect in its replication of her. We ooh'ed and ahh'ed over it while I gave Judi a big kiss and hug. Juli and Toni urged Judi to open her gift; I had a friend who was a master jeweler. He had fashioned a necklace and matching earrings out of platinum and diamonds. It was absolutely stunning, and the girls were all besides themselves with joy and excitement. Judi was crying with joy as she tenderly took my face and gave me a long, deep kiss. Our passion grew as we became oblivious to Juli and Toni. The kiss deepened and our tongues began flicking madly together, exploring each other's mouth. My arms embraced her and my hands fondled her ass. She responded by thrusting her pelvis against my cock, which was rock hard by now. I moaned softly as she caressed my ass and lightly scratched my back. I broke the kiss and began nuzzling her ear. "I want you, baby," I whispered hotly. "I need your cock in me, now!" she replied in my ear, her hot moist breath exciting me further. "We have guests," I replied, "we'll have plenty of time later." Her tongue laved my earlobe and my cock jumped in response. We slowly parted and sat back on the couch, close together and holding hands.

"You guys sure do love each other a lot, don't you?" Juli asked pleasantly. "They sure do!" affirmed Toni, who had snuggled up close to Juli and rested her hand on Juli's thigh. Juli either didn't notice or didn't care...she was slowly spreading her legs, allowing her dress to creep up, showing more and more of her luscious thighs.

Two drinks later and we were pleasantly mellow. Giggles and laughter filled our home as we shared jokes and pleasant conversation. Judi was now almost on my lap and her hand was lightly stroking my cock through my lightweight trousers. Juli and Toni were dancing; I stealthily touched the controls and programmed a series of hot jazz numbers featuring lots of sax and drums. I programmed it to raise the volume very slowly - a 20 minute fade to 85 db.

As the song cross faded to the hotter jazz, Juli and Toni really started getting into it, gyrating and dancing up a storm. Judi, who had seen my stealth maneuver, cuddled up to me as we watched the show. The lighting, hearing the change in music, metamorphosed itself into stage lighting, complete with strobes and mutating flashing multicolored spots. The smart carpet, sensing serious dance steps, altered its molecules into a hardwood dance floor. Our living room was transformed into a strip joint within a few seconds!

The music gradually increased in tempo, intensity, and volume. The girls were really enjoying themselves and began a bump and grind. They glanced at each other, then began stripping in earnest. Judi and I started clapping and urging them on. As the music hit its crescendo, Juli and Toni were totally nude and light perspiration coated their gorgeous bodies. At the musical climax they embraced each other and savagely kissed with open mouths, their incredibly long tongues intertwining and teasing each other's.

As the last note faded, the lights returned to normal and the wooden floor became carpet once again. In the sudden silence, we could hear Juli and Toni breathing heavily, their lovely chests heaving. I rushed to the bar to prepare invigorating cold drinks. Judi sat on the couch, hands on her chin, openly staring and admiring the girls. I could barely perceive her pelvis thrusting back and forth. She was obviously quite aroused. I gave up the drinks and offered my arm to assist the two girls back to the couch. Still slightly out of breath from their exertions, they leaned on me as I guided them into their seats. They tumbled into the couch and into each other's arms. They began caressing and kissing each other passionately. Toni's outrageously long tongue caressed Juli's lips and licked her tongue. Juli moaned and writhed with pleasure. Toni began breathing heavily, moving her tongue downward to Juli's breast. As her tongue flicked across her nipple, Juli moaned again and her nipple hardened appreciatively. Encouraged, Toni redoubled her efforts. Her tongue became a blur, flicking rapidly over and around Juli's engorged nipple. Juli moaned loudly and began playing with her other tit. Judi and I, meanwhile, were transfixed by the erotic sight before us. We leaned closer for a better view. Juli glanced over to us and licked her lips slowly and gave us a wink. She clearly was enjoying herself and not at all ashamed or embarrassed. I blew her a kiss and briefly caressed my crotch. Juli nodded and licked her left nipple in response. We were clearly on the same wavelength. Toni, meanwhile, was moving slowly down toward Juli's thrusting pussy. Her slender, long tongue was darting, caressing her navel and more. Juli spread her legs further and began stroking her pussy with her left hand. Her right hand gently guided Toni's head downward.

Toni rearranged herself so she would have unhampered access to Juli's wet pussy. Juli was thrashing about, moaning. Toni slowly licked her way to Juli's cunt, that fabulous tongue caressing and flicking all the way. Juli was absolutely ecstatic; her moans and heavy breathing were getting louder and louder. Her great tits heaved and her nipples stood out a good inch or more, rock hard. Juli moaned, "Oh, god, Toni, eat me! Lick my cunt, lover!! Toni glanced up at Juli, then over to Judi and me. She slowly licked her lips, displaying that marvelously long, pointed tongue. Her eyes were half closed, filled with lust and love. Juli urgently pulled her head to her cunt, thrashing wildly and nearly screaming her desire to Toni.

Toni obliged by licking her cunt with wild abandon, her 6" tongue probing and flicking rapidly. Juli screamed, "Oh GOD, don't stop, Honey!!! Make me CUMMMMM!!!" Toni slipped two fingers into Juli and began licking her clit. Juli continued screaming and heaving. She grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples, hard. Toni concentrated on her clit, but continued thrusting her fingers in and out. Juli gasped, "I'M CUMMINGG!!! DON'T STOP, BABY!!!" Toni increased her energy and Juli bucked and quivered uncontrollably. Toni was now sucking on Juli's clit and had three fingers inside her.

As Juli's orgasms subsided, Toni licked her way back up to Juli's face, stopping to pay attention to her still-heaving tits. Finally, the two girls kissed passionately and lovingly, and collapsed into each other's arms.

Judi and I were nearly as exhausted as the girls. Although we had watched lesbians make love in porno movies, this live action was the most exciting thing either one of us had witnessed. I gave my wife a loving embrace as we looked at Judi and Toni in a warm embrace.

To Be Continued...