Anniversary Cruise Followup

Story Info
More swinging.
767 words
3.43
49.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told you about my wife's first swing during our cruise this year….See Anniversary Cruise Story… I ended the story with my wife not wanting to swing again, "it was a one time fling," she says. I am OK with this, but I always have that urge to make love to as many women who would let me. I blame it on my college days at North Texas State, when getting sex with as many ladies as possible was a daily occurrence, and now, after 20 years of marriage, I still cannot get it out of my system.

After I posted my story on several Internet sites, I got an interesting email from a couple that was interested in us here in the Jacksonville area. My wife and I discussed the invitation, but she declined. My wife really loves me, and sometimes my weekend horniness is a little too much for her. Like I wrote before, our wild adventure on the cruise was just a onetime thing for her. One weekend afternoon while we were laying in bed after licking her to her umpteenth orgasm, I asked her if she would reconsider meeting the Internet couple. Again she declined, and asked me if I wanted to go at it alone with them. After all the usual bullshit of telling her I wanted her there, she convinced me it would be all right if I went alone.

I contacted Dean and Sue by the phone number Dean left. I told Dean my wife was declining, but I was Bi, and if they ever needed a single guy, I could make arrangements. Dean invited me to meet them that Wednesday afternoon at a local La Quinta Inn.

Wednesday morning I awoke and dressed, and my wife gave me a kiss goodbye as she was leaving for work, and told me to have fun today. I felt a little guilty watching her go off to work while I was planning to spend the entire day having sex. Oh well!

I called Dean on his cell phone, and found out what room they we in. I knocked on the door and a naked Sue met me with a wet kiss and a hug. Sue was about 5 foot tall, big tits and had a tiny waist that reminded me of a real spinner. You know, one that you can easily do an around-the-world with. Dean was also naked, a big guy around 6'2", 240 pounds and well endowed. We sat on the bed, and I found out that each was married, but not to each other. They have been meeting in hotels for several months, were both bi, and invited me because they enjoyed my cruise story so much. I was asked to strip my clothes, and while doing so I offered them the chance to see my aids cards, showing I was clean. They to had one, so no raincoats on this rendezvous.

Sue and I straighten out on the bed and French kissed while Dean watched. It didn't take long for Sue to bend over and swallow my swollen prick. Sue had her ass up in the air; Paul came around and started licking her pussy and ass, getting it ready. He then entered Sue with one big thrust, and preceded to fuck her from behind; all the while I was hoping Sue wouldn't bite my dick off. Eating a sweet pussy is one of my favorite things to do, so I crawled between her legs, and started eating a delicious, wet pussy with a huge swollen clit, while Dean was plowing her from behind. It has been years since I had tasted a dick, so every now and then, I would pull Dean out and let him fuck my mouth. This was so fucking hot, and finally Dean let out a grunt and came deep inside his girlfriend. As he pulled out, I cleaned him with my mouth and the sucked and licked the savory cream from Sue.

That afternoon, and those that followed, were very special. We DP'd Sue, Dean and I did some anal with each other, and we would add other couples and sometimes have a gangbang with Sue with as many as 6 guys doing her at once. I became a creampie connoisseur, loving the taste of multiple loads in our ladies friends. I just wish I could get my wife involved, but what the heck, I have permission to play around. If any of you couples in the Jacksonville area need a single guy to show you the ropes, email me back.