Anniversary Day

Story Info
Wife wakes husband on their special day in a special way.
917 words
4.07
40.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I woke up I could feel my cock being sucked slowly. I carried on pretending to be asleep as the mouth worked up and down my erect shaft, the tongue occasionally flicking the end. I moved slightly and moaned, gently lifting my hips and pushing myself deeper into the warmth surrounding me, and felt a hand slide underneath me and grip my ass.

Parting my legs slightly the fingers ran along my ass crack, stopping briefly on my on my willing hole, and I prepared myself to be penetrated anally. The finger pushed gently, opening me slightly and almost entered, but then stopped and was removed.

I groaned feeling myself building to climax and lifted the duvet slightly. I could just see the dark hair and reached down to run my fingers through it. My cock started to twitch uncontrollably and I could no longer hold back. I gasped and closed my eyes as warm jets of cum pulsed from my cock into the willing mouth. Greedily the mouth sucked, not wanting to waste a drop, until I was finally spent.

The mouth sucked me a couple more times before I felt the tongue run the length of my shaft, flick over the end, and then the warmth was gone and my cock slapped against my own body. I reached down and stroked myself before I ran my hand along the smooth skin that had been sucking my cock. In one deft movement the body under the duvet turned away from me and I knew what I had to do.

Diving under the duvet I ran my tongue along the inside of the smooth legs, kissing as I went, before the first sweet smell of the pussy reached my nose. The legs parted as my head got higher up until I could flick my tongue lightly across the shaven area I was looking for. The sweet taste made my cock spring back to life and I wrapped my hand around it and began stroking myself slowly.

My tongue gently pushed its way into the hairless pussy and I began to move it in a circular motion seeking the sweet little bud that I knew would cause her to buck wildly. Using my free hand I parted her lips a little more and began to flick my tongue over the clit. Her body danced wildly, as though it had received an electric shock, as I carried on slowly stroking my cock. The first moans came from the bottom of the bed, quietly at first, as her orgasm began to tear through her body. She got louder, and her body bucked wilder, as I felt her juice running over my tongue.

She wrapped her legs around my neck refusing to let me go until she was fully satisfied. I could feel my balls tightening and quickened my wanking until, as she released her legs, I felt the first spurt of cum leave my cock. Gripping my cock tightly I carried on stroking myself slowly until I was completely drained for the second time, cum dripping all over the bed sheets.

I flicked at her swollen pussy once more before slithering down the bed and wrapping my arms around her. With sweat glistening on her body and the room filled with the smell of sex I wrapped my arms around her, my hand brushing over her nipples as I did so, and nuzzled as close to her as I could get. My cock, which was almost completely flaccid by now, nestled in the crack of her ass and I kissed her lightly. She wiggled against me and murmured softly. I desperately wanted to fuck her but, after cumming twice in quick succession I knew that I would have to wait a few minutes.

She laid there, her breathing back to normal, and occasionally wiggled her tight ass against my cock. My cock twitched as she did and slowly began to rise again, pushing against her ass, and she parted herself for me. Reaching between her legs she wrapped her long fingers around me and guided my cock to the opening of her pussy.

Easing my cock into her soaking pussy I started to thrust deep into her causing her to moan gently. Slowly I pumped at her pussy, massaging her tits as I did so, her moaning rising in volume. I felt her fingers against my cock as she started to stroke her clit. I could feel her long nails against my cock as I quickened my pace, sweat beading on my forehead.

Every time I pushed my cock deep into her she pushed her ass back to meet my thrust, calling my name each time, begging me to fill her pussy with cum. I rammed my cock into her more urgently eager to give her what she wanted. She screamed out as she had yet another orgasm. My cock twitched at the tightening and, letting out a groan, I called out her name and came deep into her pussy.

My cock twitched as jets of cum flooded into her, filling her gorgeous pussy. I carried on gently thrusting against her until I had nothing left to give her and kissed her lightly against the back of her neck. She murmured and pushed back against me as closely as she could.

"Happy anniversary Lucy." I whispered into her ear as my cock started to soften inside her. "Mmm happy anniversary to you as well Rob." She replied softly.